• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [CLOSED]Hero x Demon lord...vibe. [m// | f//]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
.......................hi. Um. It's precisely what it looks like. I'm looking for hero x demon king/queen or anything of the kind. I just thought of that basic example to show what I'm going for. Enemies to lovers with (maybe) high stakes involved! Probably a fantasy setting with an ongoing war or peace hanging by a thread, but we can go with something else entirely. We can add a third, secret enemy added to make them work together. Maybe. I can do any paring mxm, mxf, fxf (altho with mxf I prefer to play male characters.)

FIRST MY [ABOUT ME] SECTION. READ IT TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND TO SEE IF WE VIBE.
I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I have 9+ years of roleplay experience, my frequency of responses can vary due to college and other stuff. I’m 21 years old and prefer my partner to be 18+. I'm looking for someone eager to brainstorm stuff and events with me ^^ I like world-building, character development, and romance with a good amount of fluff and angst in my rps! Also, a lil bit of comedy sometimes is nice. I don't do erp. I prefer to talk OOC on Discord as I do talk a lot and I can do it more freely there, but it's not a must. As for rp I don't mind it being on the site or off the site.

If I have to throw a plot idea or two...

A hero, descendant of gods and angels, chosen by humanity and burdened with one mission from the very beginning. They were fated to destroy the demon kingdom, home of a horrible and cruel race, threatening humanity for ages now. They solved everything with strength and didn't know kindness.
The ruler of all demons, newly appointed after defeating the previous one, searches for a way to finally stop this conflict between demons and humans. But it's hard to fix something this broken.

Or a much more comedic one....

Hero and a King/queen of demons battle every once in a while and it became such a tradition, that they both actually look forward to it. Suddenly something happens and hero does not come to the castle on time. The demon lord decides to find them and see if they are alright. Nothing ever happens in this kingdom anyways.

Or we can mix both, I dunno. But that's just something I came up with on the spot, I'm totally open to any ideas and starting from scratch.

Bonus prompts:

I'm also in the mood for human x summoned demon with some kind of contract involved.
Or angel x fallen angel thrown down to earth.

DM me PLEASE! Do not comment under the post. I will delete the comments after a while if any happen to appear.
Also, I would love if you told me a bit about yourself in your message ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back