• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

oumao

Hello!
A bit about myself before jumping into the subject: UTC +3, 19 y.o., female, uni student.

So, I'm looking for a partner for long term role play, active at least once a day, OC only, age 18+. That's where the limits end haha.

I'll try to be brief.

• I prefer to write in the third person, 2-4 paragraphs at a time, however the length we can agree on personally
  • Currently more interested in MxM, because I have a male with a reference to play around with, but any other combinations are also completely acceptable!
  • I have a very vivid imagination and am happy to play off any combination of the sub-genres mentioned above (however, 99% of the time I vitally need the supernatural...)
  • I'm convinced that the story should be developed by all players, so I look forward to teamwork
  • If you need off-site communication, that's not a problem. OOC is welcomed as well

Please PM if you are interested.
Have a great day! ///^^/// <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back