• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy CLOSED. ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–—๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–š๐–˜ - ๐š ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ

no, you were right - this is not first come first serve. c: some finished cs have been accepted already, but the deadline is not done yet to give the others a chance to finish their cs or take a role nobody has considered.

Hi! So we've already started accepting people and are looking to start within the next week, but we do have a few spots open and are willing to give you extra time to apply!​
[/SIZE=3]
yes I should be able to get it done before the next week! What spots are still open : )

yes I should be able to get it done before the next week! What spots are still open : )
I've recently updated the interest check to reflect open roles, but atm we don't have a fae engaged, siren's child, or changeling - ofc we're happy to work with your own ideas if you have something outside of our roles

Iโ€™m starting a Fae engaged! I should have it done within a few days

And Iโ€™m also kinda curious about the Siren child and changling. How old is the child roughly? And what exactly is a changling in your world?

Iโ€™m starting a Fae engaged! I should have it done within a few days

And Iโ€™m also kinda curious about the Siren child and changling. How old is the child roughly? And what exactly is a changling in your world?
Hey! So characters are 20+, yk w lenience for faes, generally just like any reasonable age, which is the same for the siren's child. The role just means their parent is a siren, not they are a child/young. And changelings are kinda same as in folklore, a fae child left in place of a stolen human one, though in this particular role it's just a human who was mistaken for a changeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back