• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy CLOSED. ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–—๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–š๐–˜ - ๐š ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ

yes the engaged roles!!! has anyone shown any interest in them yet? ๐Ÿ‘€ how many people have shown interest too btw? like is there a guess for how large the rp is gonna be?

yes the engaged roles!!! has anyone shown any interest in them yet? ๐Ÿ‘€ how many people have shown interest too btw? like is there a guess for how large the rp is gonna be?
hi!! thanks for the interest~ right now no one has placed a placeholder or cs up for either role, so please feel free to submit an app!
thereโ€™s been a lot of interest so far (check out the CS and OOC pages) and the max amount would be about 15? if every role was taken.

awesome!!! ty for answering so quickly <3 i just got home so im rushing to catch up on everything but i'll definitely work on getting my character submitted as soon as i can!!

3rd interested person within the hour here! This looks incredible and Iโ€™d love to join if thereโ€™s still room!

to everyone whoโ€™s interested & some people passing by, GET IN HERE! we canโ€™t wait to have you

bump! since we're hoping for a decently large cast, we're extending submission deadline until the 7th, so you've got the time and space to join in ๐Ÿ˜‰

bump "

bump!! some roles are still unclaimed.

the deadline is tomorrow but ngl, it's not a rush or anything. we won't get mad if you take an extra day or two. c: cs don't have to be long anyways.

yeah, go ahead!! excited to see it!!

yes, though some roles are already taken. c: but we are still open! i think the changeling, siren and fae engaged can be taken.

Last edited:
it actually got taken already, sorry! >.< you can look through the cs and see which ones have already been considered. we'll probably be updating the roles today, so there's no confusion. oh, and if you have an unique ideas, you can also make your own role!

Ah whoops, my mistake! Good luck applying though, there's still some great roles up for grabs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back