• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {CLOSED} Continued SOL

Oooooo Boston eeped, quickly shaking his head. "O-of course not! I-I..!" His voice broke apart, looking away as he searched for words. "... I j-just.. Su-sugar is.." He slowly sank into his seat, feeling himself die a little on the inside as he forced himself to continue, sweat moving down his forehead. He put an elbow on the table. "It's just.. Gross, and all--because it's for children, b-but this is good, u-um, as in, they made it good but, I-I DON'T l-like it, o-of course?" He put his hand on his own lap, other holding the eclair, voice quiet. "It's.. Just not my type.. B-but I do like it..!" He quickly clarified, looking up at Dan with a sense of urgency. Trying to give a smile. "I-I but I just, don't like it!!" He affirmed afterwards, putting a up his free hand dismissively. It took him a few seconds for him to realize his words. "I-i-i---it's.. A--um, th-the chefs d-did a good job on it.. Is all..." He looked down at the Dan's paper to distract his eyes from the person himself, face extremely red from his aching embarrassment. The front door's jingle could be heard.

Last edited:
Dan stared at him blankly. "Ooookay.." He wrote something else down, scribbling something different out in the process. "Which do you think is better; your work or this place?" He looked up as he was writing down different numbers on the paper, crossing random ones out as he went along.

Boston's eyes went up to Dan. Surprise began resonating his expression. He nervously chuckled, holding his chin and turning it the the other direction, he put his other hand to his chest. He spoke as if he lived to answer this question. "Why, work, of course! It would be chi-childish and irresponsible for me to like a place like this!" He explained with ease that was slowly wearing away, nervously glancing in the other direction every few seconds as he scratched his face. "I-it.." He coughed, back to holding his chin. "Would be VERY immature!" He proclaimed, you could see his self confidence deflate with each self deprecating statement. "I mean, what adult WOULDN'T choose a stress laboring hobby with low pay over the heaven of eating the utterly luxurious foods for a low, brilliantly affordable price that's made by the goddesses' finest chefs inside of thishereearthbecauseohmygodthisisbestmostunworldlyfoodmymouthhaseverlaidonImean, youhavefullpermissiontoshootmeIcoulddiehererighthererightfuckingnowandhavenoregrets?" He exemplified, his face turning from stern and serious to a blush garnered, drooling face of a perverted hivemind. A second passed by and a heavier blush rocketed his face, quickly giving a loud laugh that was a low disguise considering he looked like he was crying on the inside. "Ha! Wh-what.. A stupid.. Question...." He scoffed, smile wavering immensely. His eyes lowered down to Dan's paper again, urgent for a subject change before Dan caught onto his lies. "U-uhm, so wh-what's that?..." He asked quickly. He was so obvious at times..
( I'll edit to fit the other part later because I'm busy right now and just want to get this out there )

Last edited:
Dan looked down at the paper, then back to Boston. "...Paper." He began writing something else down, about to say something until he froze, upon hearing loud yelling.
"OI, WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK?!"
He almost died right then and there. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" He suddenly went under the table, taking the paper with him. He peeked out from under Boston's side. "I was never here." He crawled back under it. Two people exited from the kitchen door, walking to the counter. One was a rather emo/goth looking man with tattoos covering his body, and was cradling his hand, while the other was the oh-so familiar blonde. "That fucking WHORE!" Came a rather angry voice from under the table. He reached his hand up to the table, seeming to be looking for something. Most likely a knife by how he was responding to the situation.

Harim, who had been previously banging his head against the counter in boredom, turned his head towards the two people. He grinned on the inside, quickly pointing at the two. "HEY YOU!!!" He shouted, opening his mouth yet again until a layer of curses went through his mind, sweat forming as his memories of being reminded of the bakery's guidlines followed through. He stood still for a moment, his face frozen in it's usually menacing ways. He spoke slowly. "... I APPRECIATE YOUR ASSOCIATION WITH HONEYCONE CAFÉ'S SUCCESS VALUABLE, SINCERE CUSTOMER, BUT I MUST ASK YOU TO PLEASE TONE DOWN YOUR VOICE, FOR YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE, DO NOT BE OFFENDED, DISTURBING CUSTOMERS!!" He whipped out of his mouth with a lean amount of aggression, proceeding to withdraw his pointer finger before almost instantly returning it with even more sweat, including his other pointer finger. "SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR ANY HURT FEELINGS!! WE OFFER FREE COOKIES TO EMOTIONALLY BETRAYED VICTIMS!! IF YOUR CURIOSITY ASKS, WE HAVE A SELECTION OVER HERE YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM!" He quickly reassured, pointing over to one of the displays aggresssively. At the same time, Boston almost jumped out of his chair at the yelling, catching his balance quickly on the chair. His head snapped over to the goth looking man, face exhibiting large amounts of puzzlement as his shock slowly vanished. Boston's eyes slowly trailed back to Dan's hand, gazing at it for a fair couple of moments before nudging his dish away protectively, slapping his hand from getting them. "The fuck Dan?! You know, I would usually beat your ass for that! Don't do that! You don't call people whores! " He whisper yelled, moving his chair an inch away from the table. "Do you know that gu--wait, no, no, that's not the bigger question, why the hell do I have to be the one standing out here with the elephants in the room?!" He banged his fist against the table, his loose hair bouncing. He had yet to notice that his hair had been loose. "God dammit you know how bad I am at acting normal to be kind to others!" He cursed at Dan, slamming his fist against the table yet again. "Why me?!" He groaned loudly, forgetting to whisper.

Last edited:
The man stared at Harim for a while, before glancing back to Vivian. He leaned over to her. "Why the fuck is Paul Blart talking to me?" He asked rather loudly. Vivian sighed, adjusting. "This is... Harold. He works here..." She rubbed her temple. Another blonde who looked exactly like her came out from behind the kitchen. She raised an eyebrow, before looking at his hand. "Oh my god! What hap-" "SHE TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME!" He yelled, pointing to Vivian with his unhurt hand. Vivian frowned. "I did not! You were trying to fight the hot dog man!" She exclaimed. "HE WAS LOOKING AT ME!" The man yelled back. Dan scoffed under the table, slapping Boston's shin. "Oh shut up. That man is a dick nut." He finally felt the utensil, but when he brought it back down he groaned. "FUCKING SPOONS!" He yelled loudly, throwing it out from underneath the table.

Harim blinked a couple of times, fully processing this situation with an intense, heavy silence, judgement I'm process. "...." He put out his hand. "Well, he WAS looking at him." He agreed with a nonchalant shrug, patting the goth's shoulder. "Seems pretty fair, self defense is important, after all." He commented, eyebrows raising. "Keep on going, innocent citizen." He smiled, shutting his eyes as he settled the case. Boston grunted, hands holding his head as he faced down at the table. "And you're not?! Ugh, the fact your calling THEM insane makes it worse!! Wh-what do I do?! What do I say?! G-god how do I LOOK?! I-I won't get killed will I? I don't look fat, do I?!" The fact he put looking fat above being killed said something about him. He was freaking out immensely, whispering turning more and more into yelling.

The goth grinned. "See? So you shouldn't have burned my bloody hand!" Callie gasped. "You burned his hand?!" She said as she glared at the other blonde. "It was an accident!!" "WELL HE DESERVED IT, YOU CUM SHITTER!" Came a voice from the table Boston was sitting at. Both of the blondes and the man turned their heads to him. "Uh, what?!" The man called out.

Boston fell frozen, the time seemed to go by finer than Boston during this moment. His head sluggishly lifted from the table as all his previous worries simultaneously fell pale to the nightmare that seemed to come true. He made eyecontact with Harim whose pupils shrank upon seeing him. All previous matters Harim had forgotten as the both of them stared. "... Boston?" Harim's voice pitched high. There was a large silence between the two. Boston considered his options.

• Drag Dan out of the table and say it was him. Drawback, Dan was scared, he was rarely ever scared. And that meant something. Boston wouldn't want to deal with a possible shootout or something along the lines, especially with this threatening looking man. Drawback 2, Boston wouldn't be able to finish his meal.

Boston decided upon option B. He coughed loudly into his hand, looking away and preparing his voice. "O-oh goodness, what an uncalled for, inappropriate insult!" Boston used his woman's voice, trying to conceal his cracks. He gathered one of Dan's napkins and cleaned his mouth, trying to act completely natural, like he wasn't just dying on the inside. This went well with the fact his hair had been loose. "I came here for a peace and quiet, not to hear this atrocious nonsense! What forsaken activity, good heavens.. The man was lucky there wasn't any nearby children!" Boston got up from his chair, purposefully kicking Dan underneath in a subtle fashion as he did so. He dusted off his shirt, flipping his long hair afterwards. He began walking up. "This is an insult to your dear customers--there shall be no fighting in a golden sanctuary like this! That includes the burning of hands and insulting thy neighbors!" He hoped he got that right, he only processed a few bits and pieces. He took this opportunity to hopefully further erase any doubts that it wasn't him who spoke. He didn't want to be on the bad side of this scary man. He cringed internally, stopping his pace when he reached the four. He tried to express dear worry through his face and words, grabbing the goth's hand gently, hoping that this would be enough. He shuttered. The extremes Boston would go.. "P-poor boy--does anyone have any wariness of nearby bandages before such wounds get infected?" He spoke before looking down at it. Harim blinked.

Last edited:
Dan sighed. "Boston! Don't-" He sighed when he walked off. The man stared at him with a confused glare. He grabbed Boston's hand rather roughly, shoving it back into his chest. "I don't need your pity, lady. Why don't you just mind your own fucking business and-" Callie sighed. "Oh my god, Landry, the nice woman is just trying to help you, for Pete's sake." The man, Landry, looked over at her. "...Fine." He said coldly. He was about to put his hand back out until another shout came, this time in a girly voice. "OH YEAH? IS YOUR WITTLE HAND NOT WORKING FOR YOUR HAND JOBS?!" Landry glared harder at Boston. "...What?"

*~change of plans~*
Dan and Boston are both outside, Dan tells Boston if he doesn't do a fake burglary at the bakery he will tell everyone what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boston grunted under his breath as he stared away, stuffing his hair into his hoodie. "I hope you know I really do hate you.." He muttered under the deepest, most hateful lair of his voice. He quickly made sure nobody was around before he swapped his hood on. He suddenly froze, hands still on the hood. Something in his mind seemed to click on. He cursed under his breath as he searched his pockets, urgency scratching his mind. "What am I supposed to even cover my FACE with?" He asked, tone more condescending than genuine. "Hell, I don't even look a thief!!" He scoffed, putting out his hands to display his hoodie. "This LITERALLY says, ' ^uÍ Rawr I'm a cat ' in PINK font! Nobody is going to think, 'oh fuck this guy is onto something'. Out of all the clothing in the wardrobe to blindly pick, you seriously HAD to pick this one?!" He stomped.

Dan frowned, shuffling inside of the bush. "LISTEN! You just go in there and do it. Your outfit doesn't matter." He whisper-yelled. He began searching for something. "Here. I'll make you something." He reached his hand out of the side of the bush, and began picking flowers. He picked plenty, before quickly returning to the inside of the shrub. After a couple of minutes or so, he handed something to Boston. "Here." It was a mouth guard thing made out of flowers. It was crappily made, but it miiiight work.

Boston's stared at him for a couple of good moments, doing a single blink before giving a full squint. A silence remained, and it went by slowly for Boston. He snatched the flower mouth guard and whimpered a single, "fuck my life.." While doing so. He stopped leaning against the door, carefully putting it on. A thing that stood out about his hoodie was that there were cat ears at the top made out of the same white fabric that hoodie was made out of. There was also a little nub at where his waist was, possibly representing a bobcat. Why would Boston own something like this in the first place? He definitely didn't seem like the type to buy something like this. Maybe it was a gift, like the box of..? "Stay.. Here, or, something..." He coughed, looking down at the ground. "Intervene if things go bad. I-if, I die or some shit, it's your fault." He quickly stated, feeling the gun in his pocket for reassurance. There was an enormous amount of wavers throughout his voice. He took a gulp ad shook his head, trying his best to act casual as he opened the door without waiting for a response from Dan.

Last edited:
Dan peeked out of the bush. "GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GET FUCKED!" He called about before going back into hiding. As Boston walked in, a familiar blonde woman was seen standing at the counter, flipping through a magazine of some sort. It was hard to tell what kind it was, but it looked like... A kids magazine? She must've been really bored. She sighed as she flipped the page, resting her head against her palm as her elbow was on the counter.

The hooded man's head raised briefly before quickly going back down without even processing anything. The hoodie provided a good shadow for his eyes, however, you could still see somewhat of them. Boston shuttered, he wished he had colored contacts, his amber eyes must have been a huge give away considering he'd just been inside a minute ago. Hopefully the shadow made it look more bright brown. He would have to get some the next time this were to ever happen, instances where he felt the need to disguise himself felt more often than not, especially whenever he saw Dan. It would make a good getaway for people he'd rather escape from. A wig would be even better. He actually kinda liked the idea of being blonde. He heard the hair color gets people taken more seriously if combined with the properness of a gentlemen. He'd like that. Wait, wasn't he---oh, yeah. He's been.. Standing here for a while. He went for a step, but his mind didn't quite comply. He enjoyed this solitude, staring down, standing still, slowly breathing in an out, the peaceful nature..

Ooooooooooo Fuck, he was procrastinating, wasn't he? He wasn't even preparing himself, he was just standing there, thinking about pretty thoughts. Fucking hell, he did not raise himself to be this way! Be strong, you can do this, just--oh fucking christ he was shaking now. He fought the urge to draw his hand across his face in irritation, fearing of ruining the flowers. This only added to his growing discomfort. Were people staring at him funny? Maybe. Probably. He couldn't stop staring off of the floor to see. They were all staring at him, weren't they? Oh god, did they know who he was?! Was his disguise failing?! His hoodie, his GOD DAMN HOODIE, this is all your fault!! Th-they were probably laughing at him, and, and--taking PICTURES, a-and, fuck, fuck, FUC-

OooooooooooOoo Harim awkwardly adverted his gaze only to return it after a few seconds. He tried again, trying not to adjust his voice too high. "HELLO, dear customer, may I help you?!" He repeated, nudging the woman reading the magazine he had been progressively inching towards to hopefully garner her attention. The pink hooded woman continued to stand still. You have to be serious. He looked around to make sure he wasn't the only one just seeing this. Everyone seemed to have been in their own little worlds, not looking at the woman next to him with the assumption she felt the nudge. Harim's eyebrow went down a little, glancing back at the pink hooded woman while trying to contain his growing frustration that had been slowly evolving to anger. "Are you alright or are you just going to stand there?!?"

Last edited:
Vivian shot her head up to Harim, then to the "lady" in front of her. "O-oh! I'm so sorry, ma'am! How may we help you?" She gave an apologetic smile, before glancing down to the magazine and frowning. She quickly stuffed it back under the desk, looking back at Boston. "Ma'am... Are you okay...?" She asked, giving him a genuinely concerned look.

Boston visibly jolted from his spot, taking a quick step back. Harim's confusion rose through Boston's timidness. Harim looked at Vivian then back at Boston, attempting copying her strategy. He waved a hand dismissively. "U-UH, YEAH! Ha, HAHA, you've been, HA, standing there for, HA, a WHILE! You lookin' fine?" He attempted to act casual despite the pink hooded person's weirdness. Harim looked away. "No offense dear customer, but you're creeping-" "YES." Boston blurted out, his putting on his previous lady's voice. He began shaking even more once realizing his mistake, his hand grasping harder on the gun inside of his pocket. Harim stood still, blinking a few times before giving back an uncertain but bold grin. The familiarity of the voice going right past him. He began yelling by habit once he heard Boston yelling. "GREAT! LET'S GET YOOOooouuu settled then, what would YOu li-" "A-A-A B-BAG!!!" Boston took another step back, struggling to speak. Harim fell still for a couple of seconds. ".. AlRIGHT! A bag it IS! BLONDE LADY!! GET THIS DEAR CUSTOMER A BAG!!" Harim shouted, before facing back to Boston. "Anything else?!" He did a finger bang. Boston stared at him for a while, trembling growing harsher. His gaze slowly faded down, staring at the ground with wide eyes. The hooded person grew to silence yet again. Sweat began forming on Harim's forehead, frozen with his fingers still out. Concern began tinging his expression with falters here and there.

Vivian stared at blankly at Boston, then at Harim. "O-okay.." She slowly backed away, before turning completely around. She walked off, adjusting her apron as she did so. She came back a few minutes later with a paper bag that had their logo on it. She handed it to him. "Anything else...?" She looked over at Boston.

You are gay Boston briefly glanced at Harim. His gaze remaining, turning the intended 'brief' into a full stare. He considered his options for what time he had before it looked too weird, altering his voice slightly sound to hopefully rewind his mistakes without getting noticed. He grabbed the bag, still staring at Harim who had been sweating even more, occasionally flipping his eyes over to Vivian. Dan was having a show, wasn't he? Boston slowly spoke, a sense of anger resonating. "Everything y-you have." Harim's smile faltered. "In this bag." Boston gulped, his shaking increasing as his gun slid out of his pocket with ease he wish didn't exist. His pistol faced Harim who frantically took a wary step. Boston quickly turned the gun over to Vivian instead, tone growing deeper.

You are gay "P-please..." Harim's eyebrows etched down, his attitude slowlu darkening. The low tone in his voice helped with gathering no attention, he didn't seem to notice. Although it was only a matter of time before someone finally looked over. His breaths were cut, uncontrolled and static-filled. He felt a false authority rinse over him with the pistol in his hands, tensing at this strange feeling. Harim urgently raised to speak, taking a step forward with a sudden anger. This caused Boston to jolt back. "D-DO NOt alert any of the customers!" Boston's voice urgently cut Harim's. Boston tried to calm down his wavers as he took a large inhale through his nose, adjusting his gun. He winced, preparing his words. "This bullet will not hesitate to drive though your skulls," he continued with a grimace, "your lives would both be slaughtered in this building together--remaining only your insides on the walls and no suspects. I'd advise against it." This really.. Felt too far. He hated Dan--despised him really, but.. At least, it's not like it's permanent. It was just a prank, after all--they would all be laughing after, at least, besides him. The thought that this would all end soon comforted him. It made his muscles soothe, breathing becoming less disoriented, shoulders relax down. It lost touch after a second passed and his mind retrieved back to the current situation with any warning. A sudden desperation ran, he tried to think about the aftermath again. Laughing--no, no, l-lots of laughing, relief, happiness, a good story and..

Last edited:
Vivian took a step back upon seeing the gun, and gulping when it was pointed at her. She glanced over to Harim, then back at Boston. "...Okay, j-just... Calm... Down..." Her voice weakened at the end. She shakily reached into the cash register, and began pulling out money slowly. She took warily glances up at Boston once and a while.
Vivian was almost done with gathering all of the money.
Until she dropped all of it.
She froze, wincing. She looked up at Boston. "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll just-" She bent down and began picking it all up.

Boston's eyes widened, snapping out of his thoughts. "N-no, don't...!" He was urgent to say, paranoid that she may bring out a gun or another weapon. He gulped, glancing at Harim who had been looking over to Vivian, cursing under his breath and panicking intensely. "L-look, just--kick that money in sight and then grab it, r-raise your hands u-up so that I can see where they are.." He stammered angrily, gun shaking. Harim glanced up at Boston, some relief resonating this didn't go without the large amount of rage. He remained quiet. Struggling to do so. Boston took a quivering breath as he nudged his head towards the edge of the counter, signaling that's where she's supposed to put the cash. His eyebrow narrowed at the distantly familiar feeling building up in his chest. He passed it aside, speaking quickly. "H-hurry or I'll shoot you and..!" He struggled to finish that sentence. This felt too real. Was it supposed to go this far? He couldn't recall."Just--hurry!" He corrected quickly, his wince growing stronger.

Last edited:
A loud gulp could be heard behind the counter. Then a sound of shuffling. The money could be seen slowly being pushed by a shaky foot. After the last dollars were pushed out, Vivian slowly stood up, even shakier hands being raised.
She slowly walked over to the counter, squatting down again and picking up the money once more. Her quivering breaths were loud with every scoop she took. The sound of the money hitting the counter was almost mesmerizing in a sick, twisted way.
The blonde stood up once all of the money was put up. She back away, her hands rising again. She lowered her head. Her breaths were like earthquakes. She looked as if she was about to speak.
That is, until someone spoke for her.
"What the fuck are you doing?!"
Came a sudden Australian accent.

Boston immediately jolted, by instinct he quickly grabbed a large chunk of cash with his free hand, some drifting away like a dusted fragment as he stuffed it into his bag quickly. He didn't answer, but quickly went frantic. The nagging feeling grew stronger in his chest, a desperate rush of adrenaline pierced through his focus as he looked over to the voice, quickly bringing his shaky pistol to it. "D-don't..!" He stammered desperately, his breath quivering.

Last edited:
The goth looking man quickly raised both of his hands, his eyebrow included. "Woah, woah, bloody hell! Just... Calm down, and..." He glanced back to the two people behind the counter. "Put the gun... Down. Let's... Talk about this, huh?" He smiled, but his appearance didnt do him justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back