• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom {CLOSED} Camp Half-Blood: The Titan's Son

Damien Tobiah Lmore

tumblr_m3ziibOHqr1rpschx.gif

'Gods Dammit'. Was the thought that ran through his head as the look of horror and shock, a battle of mixed emotions, spread through the Demi-Gods face. He new what was coming, the reaction, how most people did when he did, well, anything really. He just had no luck with humans. Or Demi-Gods. Or Monsters. Or Gods.

Damien sighed as they both ran off, leaving all by his lonesome. He punched the air softly, raking a hand through his hair. "Know what?" he asked, talking to no one by himself. "Fuck it." He rubbed his coin, weapon technically, for good luck, and ran after them.

Damien refused to leave things like this, he just wasn't that kinda guy. It didn't sit right with him. But what had he done wrong? "Think Damien . . . Think." he muttered, running through everything in his brain, wracking the sides of his skull. Suddenly, it hit him in the chest. The Satyr? Had it been the freaking Satyr? Gods dammit, of course it was the Satyr. She's a child of Pan, and Pans "kids", were the Satyrs. At least he was pretty sure they were, he wasn't very good when it came to other Gods.

In his bubble, floating in the air, he appeared above them. Was it a tad bit stalkish? Absolutely. But what choice did he have? He couldn't just pop down there and-Know what? Yes, yes he could.

The bubble he floated in popped, and he fell to the ground. He sighed, lifting himself up as he watched the girl tickle her, "Hey uh . . . So, you ok?" He winced no, more of cringed. Was that the best he could think of? Jeez man, get it together.
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
SynKast SynKast

Jin stretched her arms above her head, staring at the expanse of lush green before her. Perhaps she should be impressed by the natural beauty around her. After all, the skyrise she'd grown used to in Taichung City was no environmental sanctuary. But it was home. And this place was not. Grumbling, Jin dropped her arms and shoved her hands into her pockets. I shouldn't be here. She continued walking. I should be home. She couldn't help but miss her step-father and his salt-and-pepper hair, the way his eyes crinkled affectionately at her elegantly beautiful mother. Jin's fingers flew to the Buddha pendant around her throat, as if touching him could evoke some feeling of familiarity. It didn't. And she kept walking, passing trees and shrubbery, and...

And then she came across a small group of children. Jin's nose crinkled, almost reflexively, but she immediately straightened her face. Another reason why she didn't want to be here. She was surrounded by babies. Babies who were, admittedly, only one to two years younger than her, but still acted like babies nonetheless. A group of three-- one boy, and two girls. One of which was being-- tickled? Jin resisted the urge to simply turn away and leave.

In what was dangerously close to a deadpan, Jin asked (more out of a strange sense of societal obligation than actual concern): "Is everything alright here?"

Fawn Heart

Fawn felt Sybil hug her from behind and she forced a smile. She just wanted to be alone, but Sybil wouldn't let her do that, would she? When Sybil started to tickle Fawn, Fawn squirmed out of Sybil's embrace. She still hugged herself tightly. Why couldn't Fawn just be alone?

"Why'd you leave too?" Fawn asked sadly. "You should have kept talking to-" There was a popping sound above the two girls' heads and Fawn looked up at-

"Damien?" Fawn yelped, jumping backwards. He asked if she was okay. Her heart lurched slightly. Oh dear, he cares about your emotional well being and you couldn't even give him the time of day, could you? Fawn swallowed hard and nodded. She could feel the guilt welling in her chest.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." Fawn again forced a smile. "I'm just a bit on edge, that's all. Sorry if I..." Fawn paused. Another girl.

CAN A GIRL JUST BE ALONE IN A DAMNED FOREST?!

"Everything is fine!" Fawn sighed. "I just... Just... ugh!" Fawn could feel herself getting frustrated and needed to leave. She turned on her heel and walked off through the trees.

Last edited:
She-- she walked off?

She just walked off? After Jin had put all that effort in to actually asking if she was okay? Well. Jin blinked, confused and all-the-more irritated. There was a lesson to be learnt from this, which was: Don't be nice to strangers, because they either don't deserve it or you won't get anything out of it anyway. Okay. Great.

Well, she didn't need the approval or attention from some random girl, anyway. There were plenty of people at this camp, and Jin couldn't be bothered to care if all of them became her enemies.

(Wait, that's not reasonable at all. She would be stuck here for some inordinate amount of time, and to make that time less unpleasant, it would do to make some friends. Regardless, it would be better to make friends than enemies, at the very least.) Jin sighed. Rolled her eyes. Then, she turned to the two others, who were just sort of standing around.

"What's her problem?"

Black Jade Black Jade SynKast SynKast

Last edited:

Damien Tobiah Lmore

'Dammit!' Damien thought to himself as she turned heel and walked. He had JUST gotten to her! She has looked him in the eyes, and now just-Ugh!

Damien turned to the new girl who'd asked about her problem, and he gritted his teeth. Enough of the nice guy shit. "She doesn't have a damn problem." He said sternly, but stopped looking her up and down. There was . . . Something about her. Something he couldn't exactly put his finger on.

Was it her hair? The way she smelled? Her essence? Something just felt . . . Strange, about the presence of the new girl. He was curious now, more than ever, about her. About another person. She definitely seemed new, like she'd just gotten here yesterday. His mind raced to a rumor he heard, that another Child of the Big Three had come up. But he never believed them, but . . . What if it was true.

"Ugh." Damien muttered, remembering what he was out there for. "I don't have time for this." he muttered, rubbing his coin pendant as he turned back around, running after the girl. She was upset, and Damien wouldn't rest until he knew she was truly okay. He was just too Gods damn stubborn.
xenforo_design xenforo_design
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
SynKast SynKast

Okay. So Jin was More Than Just A Little Bit Miffed. It seemed that everyone here was raised in a barn, or something of the equivalent, which encouraged a policy of absolutely no manners or simple etiquette. Well, if that was the case, then Jin didn't need to follow any either. She tried, very hard, not to bare her teeth in some primal display of intimidation and authority when he seemed to be staring at her. Never mind that this boy was kind of cute. He was annoying, and more importantly, rude, and also, also, also, he was kind of creepy. Jin huffed audibly as he turned on his heel and zipped off after the other girl. She was also, admittedly, somewhat touchy that everyone in this stupid camp seemed to be uniquely hostile. Honestly, people were friendlier on the streets of New York City.

She turned to the last girl. "So I just got to this crazy camp and I have no idea what's happening. Are you going to let me know what kind of nonsense is going on here and why you all seem to be playing tag or are you running off too? Because I am so not chasing after you."

SynKast SynKast

Fawn Heart
mackenzie-foy-not-a-breaking-dawn-photo.jpg

Fawn walked among the trees and cried softly. "Oh father, will I ever meet you?" Fawn asked softly. She longed to hear her father's voice once more, to feel his presence in her chest once more. "I'm so alone out here. The satyrs act like I don't exist, the nymphs only pity me, and the demigods deny that I'm your child. I just.. I want to see you father. I want to see you for myself before it's too late." A tear fell down her cheek. "Oh gods, what if it's already too late?"

Fawn found one of her favorite trees in the woods. It was long since dead and had a cavity just big enough for the small thin girl to crawl in and curl up. She climbed in and tucked her knees into her chest. She cried softly to herself, not expecting anyone to follow her.
Black Jade Black Jade

Sybil simply looked at the girl for a moment and exhaled, "First, my name is Sibéal (Pronounced: Shib-Ale) Machlachlan. Second, there is nothing 'wrong' with my friend!" She exhaled "And third, If you're just arriving, then it's pretty much like this. You have had a parent who was completely absent during your entire life, depending on if it was your mother or father is your first clue. As that absent parent is more than likely one of the Greek Gods or Goddesses." she turned and gave another exhale, "And no one is playing tag, because no one is asking you to chase us... I'm just worried about my friend... So unless you're going to place nice and get to know us before you think something is 'wrong' with us. Just understand, you're in our domain." her eyes turned as cold as stone as she glared at the Chinese girl who'd just technically insulted her only true friend. This glance was a form of a warning, though, as quickly as it appeared the life returned to her eyes and a smile appeared on her face, "But it's nice to meet you and I hope you don't deem us below you for too long... After all, we are family, if not in one way, then in another."

Poking her tongue out playfully at the girl, she dashed and chased down Fawn, though, this time she kept her distance as she saw that Fawn has found her way in her quiet space. Climbing a tree, Sybil began to use her ability to cause four big, juicy apples that were a mixture of green, red, and yellow. Jumping down, she'd then offer one to each of the campers in the forest. Though, she pulled back the Fish-Boy, "Just leave her alone right now... She just desires to see her father, a possibility that I am even afraid to admit is very low. Though, we both have hope... Whether the other Demi-Gods do or don't." as she spoke, her voice was in a faint whisper so Fawn couldn't hear her.

xenforo_design xenforo_design Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Black Jade Black Jade

"You're horrible already.", Lyndsey yelled over the clashing metal. She effortlessly swung her sword with an insane amount of pride, not even using the shield she had grabbed. Nik on the other hand, was barely blocking her strikes with his own shield, embarrassing himself. He was pitiful.

"I think I'm rather good.", Nik said as he stopped and regained the stance he had forgotten about. He looked at his feet like a child who was learning to dance, fixing himself carefully.

"You sure we're using the same dictionary?", Lyndsey asked as she lowered her guard for a split second. Nik smirked and swept his foot at her leg. Lyndsey lunged back a bit to avoid it while Nik swung his sword at her neck, finally finding a clean shot. Lyndsey grinned as she brought up her shield to deflect his blade.

"Nice try bu–", Lyndsey was cut short by a loud clang, Nik had turned his sword so the flat side hit the shield instead. To say Lyndsey was disoriented was an understatement, the noise rocked her long enough for Nik to send another kick. This time aimed at the sword.

"You actually... beat me..?", Lyndsey muttered, still astonished by the way she had lost. Her eyes found Nik as he stood there awkwardly shuffling, he was surprised himself.

"Same trick won't work twice.", Nik shrugged. Lyndsey shook her head and approached Nik, placing her weapon and shield onto the floor. It was now that Nik realized that she wore a necklace, with a weird shaped charm only because she was beginning to take it off. Nik questioned her, "What are you doing?"

"I got this necklace on a quest, and I was told in my prophecy that I would need to hold onto it," she shook it free of her hair and held it out for Nik, smiling slightly at him, "Until someone could beat me in a fight."

"That's dumb," Nik gave her a confused look as he sheathed his sword.

Lyndsey glared at the boy before flicking him between the eyes and forcefully handing him the necklace, "Just shut up and be happy you beat me. Cause it won't happen again."

Nik sighed heavily before sliding the necklace around his neck. He examined it, holding the charm with his fingers. "Thanks I guess."

"No problem," Lyndsey trotted back to where she had laid down her equipment, picking them back up. "Sorry Nikky, but I got head counselor stuff I gots to do! I'll see you during the game!"

Nik waved slowly as he too began to leave, deviating towards the southern part of the forest, "Bye I guess..."

Damien Tobiah Lmore

Suddenly, bubbles started to appear through the forest, around the trees, under bark, in caves, everywhere. When they popped, they made the sound of strange, but calming music.

Damien slowly walked up to the crying child, the child of Pan. He laughed, sighing as he sat on the ground next to her. He didn't speak, didn't move, didn't act. All he did, was eat his apple, and pop bubbles.

He couldn't risk scaring her off again, or letting her move. So his best option? Let her act, let her take control. Then he'd follow her lead. As he finished his apple, he placed it in a bubble, that flew the core back to Camp, to a trash can. "Y'know," he spoke, silently, "My mom used to say . . . Damien, if you ever make a girl cry, I'll slap that mole off your face." He laughed, sighing.

"I'd like to say I know what your going through, never meeting your father . . . having everyone think you're a liar, or whatever is going through your head, because honestly? I suck at trying to make sense of people . . ." He popped another bubble, the music playing longer. "But I don't know . . . My dad barely spoke to me, and my mom . . ." he trailed off, slightly going back to his memories. He shook them off, and smiled.

"My mom was . . . Caring, in some ways. I want to say that everything would be okay, but then I'd be breaking my promise. I want to say everything will fix itself, but that'd be a lie. In this world, the only people who can really help you . . . Is you, and with your friends as support."

Damien really hoped what he was saying made sense, because by now, he was just saying whatever came to mind. He stopped talking, looking at her, patting her shoulder slightly. "We're here for you, is what I'm trying to say." Damien really hoped he was making sense here . . .
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
SynKast SynKast

"I never said anything was wrong with any of you," Jin snapped, at the end of her rope, but the girl just raced off. Like the boy before her. God, this place was hopeless. And she was a total nut-- to arrogantly threaten Jin and then to suddenly do a 180 and try and make nice? Screw it, she didn't care what the crazy girl's name was. Ship-ale or something. Whatever, this was ridiculous. There was plenty wrong with everyone here, even if Jin hadn't said it aloud... Well, she was certainly ready to do so now.

As soon as the girl ran off, Jin threw her arms up into the air, growling in frustration. Were all supposed demi-gods like this?

Just understand, you're in our domain. Jin snorted. What could a puny little kid do to her? Static danced along the edge of Jin's skin, blue sparks gleaming with quiet, incited irritation. Jin yelped, alarmed that her abilities were on display without her control. She breathed in, deep, just as her Taiwanese tutor had taught her. The sparks quieted. Slightly. She sighed. The less she had to do with that pitiful excuse of an entity Zeus, the better. But keeping things tamped down would require more training and control...

Well. There was nothing left in the forest for her. Screw those three weirdos and whatever three-way relationship they probably had going on, messing around in the woods all peculiar like that. With a huff, she turned and began walking back in the direction of the camp. Some food and a nice book would quell her annoyances.

As she walked toward the southern edge of the forest, she accidentally touched a tree-- and upon contact, it sparked. Jin gasped, withdrawing her hand as if cold water had been poured across her body. Where she'd touched the bark, there was a hand-mark, seemingly burned into the wood. Thankfully there'd been no more damage than that. She scowled. Whether she liked it or not, she was going to have to undergo some serious training. Otherwise, the next time someone pissed her off, she'd end up with a roasted person and no suitable explanations.

She glanced around her. Hopefully no one had seen that.

Retro-Grey Retro-Grey

Fawn Heart
Fawn heard the music and felt herself calm. Music never failed to calm her down. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the inside of the bark. Tears still fell down her face but she was no longer crying so hard. Fawn could feel the bodies near her and sniffled. She shouldn't be crying about something that every demigod goes through, but Fawn, like nature, was extremely sensitive and fragile.

Then Damien spoke. His words sounded awkward, like he was doubting himself, but they calmed her even more. He was being honest, and that comforted her quite a bit. When she was given an apple, Fawn bit into it. She loved apples. She smiled at both Damien and Sibeal, wiping at her tears.

"Thank you both. I... I just..." Fawn nearly started bawling again. She shook her head. "oh gods, I shouldn't be out crying when we have Capture the Flag tonight!" Fawn buried her emotions deep within her and got out of the tree. "We should be training, right?" Fawn wiped at her tears still, which seemed to refuse to stop. "Should be, that's why we are out in the woods."

Sibéal smiled as she saw her friend take ahold of herself in an attempt to show herself as strong, it was persuasive, though, deceitful. Sybil knew her friend was gentle, sensitive and the way she buried those emotions inside of her wasn't healthy. But what else could she do? Pan was nowhere to be found, and Fawn couldn't just sit around sobbing with the expectant for answers and solutions to come to her. No, Sybil was proud of her friend for deciding to take action instead of doing nothing. It was hard, Sybil knew that for a fact. After her father had died and she was left with absolutely no one in the world, the only thing she wanted to do was sob her eyes out, and she very well would have had now Fawn come alone... It was then she realized that her friend was the grease to her cogs. And despite the fact Sybil was a lot more reckless and made a lot more mistakes than Fawn, she tried her best to be there and support her friend through her hardships. It was, after all, all she could do at the moment.

Watching Fawn stand up and request to train, Sybil simply giggled, "Do you think you're up for it?" her question directed towards the two of them, and the other girl who she assumed was standing behind her in silence. Yet, she quickly found out that she had vanished almost as quickly as she'd appeared. Sad, though, hopefully, they'd make amends one way or another.

Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Black Jade Black Jade

Damien Tobiah Lmore

Damien smiled as the female asked for training, his grin spreading in appearance. She was staying strong, proud, it was respectable. He knew this wasn't the end, they would come back to a situation similar to this, some time, but for now . . . Everything seemed fine. Perfect, just the three of them.

A wide grin of excitement spread across his face as Sib asked if they were ready. Was he ready? Was, HE, ready? Oh more than ready. Damien had been itching for something to punch, something to fight, for the entire month. Why? Well . . . It was his mothers birthday month.

And the Month he ran away.

Damien shook the thoughts out of his head, sighing to himself. It didn't matter what happened back then, what mattered was only the future. "Only the future." he muttered, standing up as he cracked his knuckles, a look of happiness, but slight seriousness, across his face. "So, are we gonna do this or not?"
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
SynKast SynKast

Fawn smiled at the two of them. She finally stopped crying and nodded. Fawn, after crying her eyes out, was itching to use her powers. They were very strongly connected to her emotions, so crying and being frustrated often makes her father unpredictable and dangerous when it comes to sparing. Fawn could feel every blade of grass around her, every root in the soil, every petal of every flower. She was ready.

"I'm ready if you two are." She grinned, taking a ready stance. Her left foot stepped back and slightly to the side, widening her stance. Her knees bent. Her hands went up to her chest in loose fists. Fawn hated killing, but fighting with her powers could be cathartic sometimes.

With a quick undoing of her chain bracelet at the sight of everyone preparing themselves to fight, a spear formulated in her hand. And with a quick leap. she seemingly vanished into a bush of blueberries before completely vanishing from one's sight.

(Sorry for such a stupidly short post, I am not feeling good.)

Damien Tobiah Lmore

Damien nodded, gripping onto his coin, and pulling. It ripped from the chain, separating, and forming and changing. Growing into a large, long, blade. He held it with both hands, keeping it in front of him as he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath as he made no movements.

Bubbles, all the size of a soccer ball, began floating around him. Floating around them all. They spread the forest, anything it touched was cropped inside the bubble, and floated upwards. Some of them, however, were set to pop and explode, those were the ones colored red, along with the others colored blue.

He waited, refusing to make the first move. He would let them attack, and would follow soon after.
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
SynKast SynKast

Fawn looked around suspiciously. There was Damien, son of Posiedon, with bubbles all around him, ready to attack at any moment. Sibeal had taken off, hiding from sight. Fawn was simply ready. "Who wants to make the first move?" She asked with a smirk.

(Sorry for short post. I'm fucking exhausted)

From Sybil, there was no answer, only silence as she made herself disappear. It gave her the advantage to attack from an unknown position as the silent growth of thick vines from the same apple tree would sprout upwards and around the Child of Poseidon's ankles before quickly, the wooden root tendrils tightened and would attempt to hold him down with their firm grip. Giving Fawn the chance to attack, after all. he had requested the two of them to fight him alone.

Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Black Jade Black Jade

Damien Tobiah Lmore

The best way to describe Damien's response, was a blast of pure adrenaline. His blood rushed, his body pulsed, and his tone went dark and serious as the wood rushed around him. He was ready, as one of the many bubbles around them floated over, attaching to the wood.

Suddenly, with a bang, the bubble exploded, destroying a good amount of the bark around him with it. With no time to waste, he swung hs blade down, cutting the bark as he jumped into the air. Time seemed to slow down as he gathered the info around him, but the girl was not their. Only the Child of Pan. So . . . Where on earth was she?

He jumped on top of one of the larger bubbles, having the liquid harden, but not freeze, as he floated on top of it, looking down. "Ugh . . . " He muttered, "See, this is where being a child of Athena would help. I'd probably make some weird kind of plan to find out where she'd be."

Damien shook his head in a sigh, lifting his blade as it turned into a spear. He raised it higher, pointing downward. "Well, I'm nowhere as smart . . . But if I was a betting boy . . ." He looked down at one of the bubbles he'd made, one encased with concentrated water. Once popped, water would fly everywhere like a sprinkler. At least then he might be able to see her outline. If she wasn't intangible . . . Or . . .

"Ugh." he shook his head, "Never know until I try right?" He threw it down immediately, the tip of the spear touching the bubble as it popped, water flying all around them.
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
SynKast SynKast

Nik's lips formed a tight line as he watched some strange girl engrave her handprint into a tree. To say he was stunned was definitely an understatement. His hand gripped the handle of his sheathed sword.

"I hope you haven't done that to any campers. It seems like it would hurt... Immensely.", Nik commented as he watched the girl carefully. Like a cornered animal, Nik brandished his weapon at the slightest of movements, unprepared for the shift of weight in his arm. The tip of the blade, dipping slightly.. He was definitely on edge after witnessing what the girl was capable of accidentally.

His head moved and so did his sword, he was motioning for her to move out into the open. He stepped forward, keeping a safe distance all while trying to maintain the upper authority. Nik's eyes studied her incredulously, their stormy color flickering like a real storm as they move. He had no idea what this girl was capable of, so he brought his shield up slightly. He began formulating plans that revolved around electricity, and there wasn't much around him he could use against it. Especially if he was carrying bronze, a very conductible metal.

"Now, you're gonna tell me your name and drop any weapons you have.", Nik commanded confidently, for a thirteen year old boy he sure did know how to hold his composure.

Fawn Heart
Fawn's eyes went wide. Oh shit, she has to fight? Like with her hands? Fawn ducked behind a tree, watching the son of Poseidon. Her mind was racing. How should she attack? Can she attack? Then a bubble popped and tree bark flew from the explosion.

Did he just do what I think he just did? Fawn grew furious. She summoned a stick from the ground and it immediately sharpened into a point in her hand. But that wasn't enough for her. No, it wasn't enough for him to just get nicked by a sharp stick. He had to feel the pain that the tree just did. She threw the spear at him, aiming for his stomach but it fell short and was aimed for his leg.

Which the sudden blast of wooden shards and water mixed, there was no chance of her dodging all of it while she sat within the branches of another apple-tree and was shrouded in the several thousands of leaves. Though, when her mind registered that water was not her ally in this fight, she quickly closed her eyes with her hands placed on the trunk of the tree, the leaves began to turn to face the leaves like a dome to protect her from the water completely. "Damned bubble blower." she exhaled in a soft whisper.

Still holding her spear, one which was bound to her in blood, she could throw it if necessary and expect it to return to her hand in the bracelet form in a total of 10 seconds. Though, the time was now. Though, soon. Looking from her dome of leaves, she watched Fawn grow furious at the sight of Damien blow the roots that she'd twisted around his legs. Good, now she had given her friend motive to fight.

Resheathing her spear while drawing her dagger and holding the blade underhanded she said a soft prayer to her mother.

"Where my blood is willingly spilled, I pray to you oh generous mother, Demeter, Goddess of the Wheat, Grain and Harvest. Let the earth sprout a thick, rich crop."

As the blade cut her palm and her blood seeped from the wound and fell to the earth, just next to Fawn's feet. Suddenly, with a low rumble of the earth, sprouts of what appeared to be corn began to break through the surface of the earth before shooting up into full blossom all around Fawn, giving her an advantage of stealth that she'd maintained herself.

Black Jade Black Jade Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter xenforo_design xenforo_design Retro-Grey Retro-Grey

Damien Tobiah Lmore

Damien winced as the spear of wood sliced across his arm, he tried to dodge but he had to admit, it was fast. "I thought this was supposed to be a simple spar." He muttered, looking at the wound. He lifted his hand, a bubble floating over and spreading over the wound, following with it a strange healing aura, slowly healing his wound.

Suddenly, he floated back as the corn sprout from the air, blinking. "Corn?" He asked to himself, slightly shocked. "Well that's new . . ." He cracked his neck, thinking about how to solve this. He could let explosive bubbles flow into the crops of corn, and set of a chain reaction of explosions. But then again, the two might get caught in it, and he didn't want to hurt them . . . Well, too much at least.

"Whelp." He muttered, clapping his hands together. "Dad . . . If you're listening . . . Help me out ok?" Bubbles began to flow into the crops, all of them holding compressed air in it. No, not explosions, just really strong gusts of wind. If one popped, another popped, and so on. Resulting in a chain reaction of really strong wind. He raised his hand, his blade reappearing in as his spear, as he waited. He only had pretty much one shot at this, so he had to make sure it was perfect.
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
SynKast SynKast

What is with these people? They're all a bunch of uncivilized pigs!

Blue sparks rose to her skin again, prickling at her clothes and her nerves. Well, these people were certainly prickling at her nerves. Jin glared at the boy-- a complete stranger-- and decided, with great effort, not to hit him. Because hitting him would certainly have released a lot of her fury, but he also had a freaking sword and shield, so the costs greatly outweighed the benefits were she to follow through with that course of action.

She stepped forward.

"First of all," Jin said, voice steely and cold, "I don't know who the hell you think you are to think that you can talk to me like that. I haven't done anything to anyone."

What a remarkable Day One: arrive at camp after being unceremoniously dumped by your mother, get guided to some temporary housing cabin shelter thing by your private tutor who was a satyr this whole time, take a walk and somehow offend three different people by breathing in their presence, and then basically threatened at knife-point.

And that terrible old mattress on an ugly twin bed-- that was what she was supposed to sleep on until some weird "claiming"?! That-- that thing that was nothing like the wonderful luxuries of her skyrise home, halfway around the world?

This whole thing was a tragedy, is what it was. She glared at the boy. He was so... pretty, and commanding, like she was supposed to just do whatever he demanded, and that irritated her further. God, this was exhausting, being antagonized again and again, treated like a threat. One more incident and she might start crying. The sparks quelled, briefly, though a lingering static hovered around her skin. Jin never cried. (Well, at least not in front of anyone.)

"I don't owe you anything. Not anything that I might be carrying, and certainly not my name. I have no idea who you even are. So. I'm going back to camp and I will gladly never speak to you again."

Retro-Grey Retro-Grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back