• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (CLOSED) anyone willing to play against my character? (Ignore post count)

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
So, I’m open to different RPs.
- Supernatural powers
- high school
- boarding school
- college
- workforce (after college or something, not necessarily working together)
- other: pitch an idea, I’m open

I’d like to use this character

Name:
- Carley Sanders

Appearance:
- blonde rib length hair
- green eyes
- pale skin
- average height/weight

Personality:
- will change from RP to RP, I don’t like to give personality restrictions for my character in case she doesn’t turn out like that.

Other (this is big for me. Really what I want is a character I can really relate to, and in order to have that this is important. I have these conditions and want to pass them along to my character. The first is most important. The other two I can do without.)

- growth hormone deficiency: doesn’t have a severe noticeable effect but she gives herself growth hormone shots five times a week that effects metabolism and overall makes her feel better.

- Diabetes Insipidus: it doesn’t have anything to do with normal diabetes. She’s nearly always somewhat thirsty despite the thirst control pills she takes daily. Without them she really isn’t productive

-visual impairment: now, I have plenty of characters I play that are blind or have my vision. I do enjoy including it in my characters so I’m including it here.

If you do not feel comfortable with this character’s conditions, we can still RP, just right now I’m really wanting a character with the first condition to play that is confident in the injections. If you want more details just PM me

I’d like it if my partner
- posted at least once a week
- posted a few sentences to a few paragraphs.
- was easy to talk to—I like to make friends OOC

I would be interested in Roleplaying with you, and wouldn't have a problem with any of the conditions on your character. I would have to think on a character, but I would be fine with most any of your settings, I think College or Supernatural powers (or both) would be the most fun.

I have a scene in mind involving a college. I have a post trying to describe it, but basically it's a female-only world with girls sorted based on a protector/protected system. I could play as either one based on which of my characters I play as.

I have a scene in mind involving a college. I have a post trying to describe it, but basically it's a female-only world with girls sorted based on a protector/protected system. I could play as either one based on which of my characters I play as.
Sounds interesting, Can you PM me a link to the post describing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back