• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Close]Galactic Earth Militia (Multi-Fandom RP) Sign-Ups

JCKane

Blessed
Sometime in the future, Earth has developed Space technology that allows them to travel to other planets in the galaxy, what they found were other living beings and they began to colonize them. The Galactic Earth Militia (or GEM) was created to both seek out new planets with life on them and to keep peace with the various planets under their control.

The RP: Various Fandoms will be mixed together in this RP. Pending on what fandom it is, they could be from Earth or another planet altogether. The main series will start off by following one ship in GEM that will go to various planets and such. (other ships can be added as the story/RP grows but for now it will focus on 1 ship.) You may create a Custom or Fandom character that will either start already part of the ship's crew, or they can recruit them through the course of the adventure. Here are some rules about the RP and character creation.

1) All Fandom characters must be from this Dimension. If something clashes please alter the character you wish to use to fit. Talk with me if you need help.

2) Fandom Characters will be first come first serve, and there will be only 1 of each. So there will be only 1 Peter Parker has Spiderman (As an example). But if someone wants to bring in Miles Moralis Spider-Man, then they may, but will need to make sure nothing clashes.

3) If someone drops a Fandom character, (whether they fully leave the RP or not) someone else may pick them up. However, while some aspects may be adjusted, for the sake of the RP everything is done up to that point with that character will remain cannon. So please talk with me if you would like to pick up a dropped character.

4) You may have up to 3 characters to start with. As things proceed you may be able to pick up more.

5) If you pick up a Fandom Character that is from a series that has already been integrated, you will need to adjust your character accordingly. For Example: if it's decided that Naruto Series takes place on a planet that is not Earth, then your character will also have to be on that same planet.

6) Despite 5, you may have your Fandom Character be unassociated with certain parts of their Fandom. Using the Naruto example: one could pick up Sakura and say she's a ninja from Earth but not have ever met Naruto. Keep in mind that it can not clash with something already established, meaning, if someone playing as Naruto constantly mentions a Sakura he's gone on missions with, then you won't be able to do that.

----

I will now include a list of Fandoms that already will be integrated. (Note: I plan on later making a separate forum to hold this.)

Pokemon: Pokemon are from a planet called "Pokerus" (yes the virus gets its name from the planet... RP canon wise). This takes Mystery Dungeon meaning that humans aren't actually on this planet nor are "Pokemon Trainers" a thing. However, Pokemon speak their own native tongue (...No not their name like the anime... the grunts and growls from the games). Pokemon that are introduced will need a universal Translator, which converts their language into English. Pokemon do know of humans though. Pokerus has not been discovered yet. (It will be discovered as one of the first planets).
---Note: You may pick up characters like Ash, Dawn, Misty, etc but they are not from a Pokemon trainer world. So they will need to be converted into... well not being associated with Pokemon.

Sonic The Hedgehog: Sonic and his friends are from the planet Mobius. Robotnik is actually from Earth and is one of the starting crew members on the ship. Mobius has also not been discovered yet. (It will also be one of the first places.)

Digimon: There won't be "Digimon" in the sense of well them being Digimon. Instead, I will be using different Digimon as different alien species. They won't 'evolve' into others but like an Agumon will just be a kid of Greymon. also Note: they won't be keeping their Digmon names. So instead of saying Agumon, it will be known as something else.

Taken Characters:

Sonic Fandom: Cream the Rabbit

FNAF Fandom: Roxanne Wolf

Digimon Customs: WarGreymon, Veemon Evolutions(this is a species so talk to me about it), VictoryGreymon, WereGarurumon.

Here is a Character sheet for Signups

(give me a sec to make it... posting this to secure the 2nd post.)

Name: The name of the character

Fandom: What Fandom is it from? If it's Custom say Custom Character. (Also note "Digimon" and what Digimon it is if you wanna use one as a Custom character thing.)

Species: Human, Anthro, animal, Android, etc.

Abilities: Do they have any Powers, special abilities? Even if they're just good at something list it here. (IE: Fighter, combat, etc)

Role: What role would you prefer they have on the ship.

Background: This is where you tell me about the character and how the Fandom (or just the character) will fit into the story.

Last edited:
Is it okay If i DM you my idea for my character first to discuss integration? I don't wanna end up clogging this page with a discussion on how to make it work :3

Is it okay If i DM you my idea for my character first to discuss integration? I don't wanna end up clogging this page with a discussion on how to make it work :3
That's fine.

Course approved characters will be posted on a new thread.

Due to lack of interest, and those who have said they were... not signing up. I'm closing and canceling this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back