• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Clone wars RP

Gears

Insane War Toaster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I have been trying to start an RP set during the clone wars. I have seen most episodes of clone wars and am interested in the following

-Clone commando RP: As either Delta squad or OC

-Second Battle is geonosis brainwork outbreak: The geonosian brain worms are spreading through the ranks of the clones stationed on the planet.

-Blackwing Virus Outbreak: A republic research base has been overrun by the undead. Included in the story would be zombie sith padawans and a zombie rancor

Last edited:
I LOVE the clone wars. Are you open to doubling? I love the clones and could definitely play as a few in a squad for you (either delta or OC). Are you open to playing Obi Wan for my Padawan for doubling? Could be fun! Let me know :) Gears Gears

I would be interested in the delta squad RP

Sure, do you think at some point the zombie aspect could be explored?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back