• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cline City OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Zaxs

Immortal Bait
Feel free to discuss and chat here. If asked I would be willing to set up a discord server.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood & Soixan0 Soixan0 Nice looking characters! If you need help creating or want to discuss details in what kind of powers or magic they will be using, feel free to ask.

I am currently working on an extras pages, where I will place NPCs and other details. But I am available for the next two hours or so.

Yeah, I do too. I just got back from work, and I am working on more NPC characters and not to mention I got to plan out my day tomorrow so I can get food, get laundry done, wash my car, and all kind of other fun stuff...

jaylen jaylen Nice, what are her powers and if she has servant magic what is her servant? Also, what are some skills she is good at?

let me add it all. what are the servants? like, mythical beasts or smth?
Yeah, they are like magic given form. They can be beasts, humans, or some kind of imaginary creature that was made by the master. They can have their own abilities and powers, even their own personalities. For your character, considering she was a bad egg. She could've forced a contract with a servant instead of bonding with one.

Hey, any thought on what Kaura’s unique power should be?
Let's see you went with Purity and Servant magic....I am thinking it would be a cool idea to have kind of fictional creature that can dart around the area and heal people by passing through them. Though I would need more time to think of what else you could do considering you are strong in Purity and Servant magic.

Neat! I was thinking maybe Ketsuo could tap into her healing magic to do something like that. That’s all I have to finish at this point.

Neat! I was thinking maybe Ketsuo could tap into her healing magic to do something like that. That’s all I have to finish at this point.
Great!

jaylen jaylen I also added another NPC to the other tab, he can contract you with a servant if you don't want to rewrite how you got a servant in your backstory.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Oh nice looking servant, considering you are pretty skilled in servant magic he would be able to protect you well and he could have a few powers. Though because you are only good at healing, you will need to rely on him to protect and attack for you. A very "Cover me while I heal everyone!" kind of magic user.

Nice I like the servant and the fact that you combine with him. It should give you a good strength and defense booth, plus you got a good enough natural healing, though you can't rely on healing every wound. But you can materialize some smaller weapons and maybe even a greatsword.

Awesome. I am gonna make one more NPC for tonight, let me know what you guys think of each of them.

Last edited:
I am glad! I spent a good time on them and tried to make them into some stereotype roles in some crime shows. Though I tried not to stray into the stereotype too much.

Which do you like the most, or that you might talk to the most when you are at the police station?

Ketsuo will probably want to hang out with Anubis. So Kaura will probably go with him, since right now they can’t be far from each other.

Ketsuo will probably want to hang out with Anubis. So Kaura will probably go with him, since right now they can’t be far from each other.
Well, your servant doesn't have to always be out and about, it more so a summoned being. But you can definitely keep him out if you would like. Anubis being the main example of this, as his partner did just that so that he wouldn't have to be teamed up with a rookie cop or someone he has to start over with.

Well, let's see. Cybil is more independent and reckless so probably Jared and/or Anubis.
Jared is a pretty interesting person to fight with considering he tries to not use magic. But he will also be a fun person to talk to, though he might just try to convince you to do his work while he takes your shift outside in the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back