• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Click this thread or else... (Do it, you know you want too.)

Midrick

She Konrad on my Curze till I Nighthaunt
Supporter
Screenshot_20190424-171517_Google.jpg

IT IS THE BANEBLADE

(I'm sorry but I can't resist meming diomodes, Empra forgive me.)

As you see my name is Master P, although you can just call me P. Im a mixed bag when it comes to rp's I tend to stick to my guns though which is mostly fandoms. I'm a big one for OC's, always enjoyed the idea of inserting a character that represented yourself in a favorite series. I'm really only comfortable doing MxF pairing, I have nothing against people with different sexualities, but like I said I stick to my guns, I also usually only play Male characters as well. I'm down for doubling, I only ask that you would do the same for me.

Now for some rules,

•At least be semi literate

•for the love of God dont write a novel

•Quality>Quantity

•Would prefer if a partner was 18+

•Follow all site rules (I'm willing to bend a little on this for the sake of immersion).

•There shall be no ERP, just fade to black man... (Fade to black is also a kickass Metallica song btw)

•DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL (Another kickass song... although it isn't the cleanest song ever)

•OOC interaction is preferred, I kind of like talking to people outside of rp's

Now that that's out of the way, let's get to fun stuff, lists

(Any title labeled with *** is one that I would be more inclined to do.)

Fandoms:

• WH40K*** (I'm pretty flexible with stuff regarding this, but before you even think of it, LOVE WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT BLOOM.)

• Persona 4*** (probably one of my favorite persona games)

• Marvel (not the cinematic universe)

• DC

• Titanfall 2

• For Honor

• Berserk (I haven't read the entire series yet, so we could do an original plot line or go along with the main story.)

• Borderlands 2

• AC unity

So yeah that's about it, reply or message me if your interested in any one of these, I'm open to suggestions, but if you have any I would prefer yous PM me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back