• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Click on this for the boys (Fandoms inside)

Midrick

She Konrad on my Curze till I Nighthaunt
Supporter
What's up brother's, its meme man again. Me and some friends have been going through some shit and I've decided to try and make another interest check, because doing this is kind of therapeutic for me. I try and make these checks quirky and random etc. But I'm honestly shite at it so I'll keep it short. I've been rping for about 5 years now which is crazy now that I think about it. I'm pretty laid back so if you read this and need to talk to someone pm me even if you aren't interested.

What to expect from me:

• I post about once or twice a day, I usually have a feeling out process for post frequency, so if you want to speed up or slow down let me know.

• I will not ghost, I am also not ghost friendly, I understand if you lose interest or can't continue for one reason or another, but just tell me.

• I usually post between 2-4 paragraphs, all I ask is enough for me to go off of for a response. Just no one liners, I hate those with a passion.

• I really only do MxF pairings. Nothing against MxM or FxF, but I don't feel comfortable rping either of those.

• I like talking ooc, I also use ooc to communicate with a partner about plots. Creating an rp is always better when you have a friend, so if you have a suggestion, send it bro.

• doubling isn't a requirement, but I generally go off the rule that if either of us does it for each other, the other person should do it too.

• I'm lenient on OC's but please, Mary Sue's and Gary Stu's are a hard no. Personally I usually do OCxOC or OCxCanon. But If you can convince me to go CanonxCanon I might do it.

Now for the fun part. The fandoms.(These may be prone to change.)

- Teen Titans
OCxCanon
OCxOC

- Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?
(This ones kind of half baked, planning is definitely required.)
OCxCanon
OCxOC

- Goblin Slayer
(Another half baked idea.)
OCxOC
OCxCanon (possibly)

- Persona 4
OCxCanon

- Persona 5
(Still going through this one, so I'm not as well versed in this game.)
OCxCanon

- Valkyria Chronicles 4
(I came pretty damn close to crying because of this game.)
OCxOC
OCxCanon

- Yugioh 5D's
OCxCanon
OCxOC

- Princess mononoke
(Proudly the first animated movie I'd ever seen, would definitely be an AU or something of the sort.)
OCxOC

If this seems kind of lazy... that's because it is ^_^

I know this is a little old but worth a shot. would you be interested in doing Ocxcanon for *Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?*

I know this is a little old but worth a shot. would you be interested in doing Ocxcanon for *Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?*

Goddamn, I forgot I even had one of these.

Yeah man, shoot me a PM and we can discuss an rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back