• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ░▒▓█ ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜! 𝒂𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂-𝒌𝒖𝒏 █▓▒░ ᶜʰᵉʳʳʸ'ˢ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰ

cherrycigar

final.jpg | finalfinal.jpg | REALfinal.jpg |

clean freak!
aoyama-kun

• intro

Hello again everyone! It's cherry, and I'm back for some more fandoms~

I'd prefer if you sent me a pm instead of commenting! I'll try to keep the thread neat, so don't take offense if I wipe some replies!

This is my alt account, since I am apparently kind of shy about my fandom rps ;u; I suppose since they are inherently more self indulgent, and I pride myself on a reputation on treating every character equally and carry my own weight in rps. I still do this in fandom rps, so I don't really understand the ~social anxiety~ I get for asking to be a little indulgent fandom wise.

Oh well, problems of a people pleaser am I right??

First off I want to say I love all my partners so far! I'm sorry I'm not the quickest at responding, but while my life has gotten busier with work and school I still looking forward to building worlds and characters with everyone. And to those I have accidentally forgotten or have gotten buried in my messages, please bump me! I promise I'm still interested if we've had a back and forth <3

Man, I never know what to say in these things. Anyhoo, I've been rping for a quite a bit! I consider myself lazy lit, as in I could give you a couple paragraphs or I could give you a novel, depending on the day and whether I had any caffeine. Don't worry, I don't expect the same from you (; just a paragraph or two is fine. I tend to mirror my partners anyways!

Alrighty, let's get into the story!

coded by weldherwings.

hello mobile users~
I found this thread is more universal to y'all if I put it under a spoiler! Looks only a little wonky, but it works! ♡

clean freak!
aoyama-kun

• intro

Hello again everyone! It's cherry, and I'm back for some more fandoms~

I'd prefer if you sent me a pm instead of commenting! I'll try to keep the thread neat, so don't take offense if I wipe some replies!

This is my alt account, since I am apparently kind of shy about my fandom rps ;u; I suppose since they are inherently more self indulgent, and I pride myself on a reputation on treating every character equally and carry my own weight in rps. I still do this in fandom rps, so I don't really understand the ~social anxiety~ I get for asking to be a little indulgent fandom wise.

Oh well, problems of a people pleaser am I right??

First off I want to say I love all my partners so far! I'm sorry I'm not the quickest at responding, but while my life has gotten busier with work and school I still looking forward to building worlds and characters with everyone. And to those I have accidentally forgotten or have gotten buried in my messages, please bump me! I promise I'm still interested if we've had a back and forth <3

Man, I never know what to say in these things. Anyhoo, I've been rping for a quite a bit! I consider myself lazy lit, as in I could give you a couple paragraphs or I could give you a novel, depending on the day and whether I had any caffeine. Don't worry, I don't expect the same from you (; just a paragraph or two is fine. I tend to mirror my partners anyways!

Alrighty, let's get into the story!

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back