• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Class X - Magica Evolved

Do you show interest?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I have questions.

• Total voters

Alsmen

Techno's Shadow
"On Xeltia, magica has always been close to humans, not always in a physical aspect, but also in a spiritual and supernatural form. In an emotional form. Magica has always served man ever since it's discovery. Xeltia as a world was always swayed and bent to the whim of magica and it's user's as a result, but magica was not always the source of power that is is today." An elderly man said as he shifted in his chair. Before him was a group of children sitting intently, listening to his story. "Magica originally had another part to it; actual magic. Magic and magica coexisted in harmony, until one day, magic became corrupted by the very thing that it represented. Power. The power that humans had over magica corrupted it, and threw the world out of balance." The children before the elder were chattering. "Calm now children. This is the story of how magic and magica evolved."

----

Class X is an RP that pits you in the epic retelling of the story of how magica became the driving force in the world of Xeltia. This RP, if it ever takes full flight would be meant for people that would be comfortable posting at least two paragraphs or more per post, and are comfortable with character progression and world building.

Time for LORE

As a basic overview as to what writers will be taking up as a role; humans have lived with the powers of magic and magica around them for generations, and even into the golden age. (When I say golden age, just imagine modern times, but with magic and a bit more advanced tech.) The main difference between magic and magica, is that magic is raw power, and it must be harnessed in one way or another; while magica is magic that is linked to the human psyche; drawing power from emotion and thought. Both of these forces became entangled with human interests, but magica was only an extension of magic itself, making it less potent. This difference was put to the test when magic extremists threatened to destroy all of Xeltia with volatile and dangerous magic.

Well, I have run out of time to post.

Hopefully you guys will give this RP some thought. More info will be added soon.

Alright, I have returned with more information about this, and answers to any questions anybody may have. This info is continuing off of the info I put up last post.

In the Golden Age, Xeltia was molded by humans with newer technologies, setting forth a massive decline in the use of actual magic, and a sharp rise in the use of magica to fulfill a human's needs, to fulfill their dreams of success. When the humans on Xeltia began to create their massive metropolises with the aid of magica, magic extremists began to revolt in order to bring back the wrath of the old magics, threatening to destroy civilization and life as most of humanity knew it.

And this is the final chink of lore that I'm going to reveal on this thread, unless people have questions.

I think I would join this as well. I like the amount of thought that has gone into this, it's interesting:D

Sounds really interesting, can all humans use magic as a normal part of life or is a select group where society is built on a social-class system?

I'm glad to see that people have interest in this RP. As for questions and answers.....

@Vivi

Almost every living thing on Xeltia can use magic, but Humans excel in the use of magica, due to their ability to create and innovate.

I don't really want to jump in too fast, but if you have no more questions, I will start up the RP threads, as we have a good amount of people to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back