• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Magic OOC

Lekiel Lekiel

Ahhhhhhhhgggg I might have messed up big time, Ill submit it soon and let you decide but ahhhggg I'm not smart

Why is that O____O you're making me anxious!! Don't worry, if anything is not in line with the lore we'll just have to edit stuff stuff. I'm not gonna kick you or anything just because your first CS draft is not in line ^3^;

Okay :O will it take longer than half an hour to post? (No rush, I'll just be out of commission in an hour is all ^~^)

Ah yes, the typical Aryan is very very xenophobic. Our dear friend Luis Hanar played by Blue Aisle Blue Aisle seems to be a rare exception, or maybe he's just putting on a respectable facade heh.

I daresay, you'd die quicker in Aryan lands than the Vanharen. That being said, it'll be best to keep your character's living experience within her homeland. Unless you're on official business or have ample coin to trade, actually living within the other borders is highly unrecommended :D

There are a couple of other issues, minor in comparison but does warrant a change.
1.Isilhin have dark or very fair hair. E.g. raven black or silver, platinum blonde. Brown would be the anarhin. Just a racial trait.
2. The other one, probably just needs rewording. Her father who is trained as a stormlord and enchanter. By enchanter you mean making magic weapons right? Because there is an actual enchanter class. If you meant the actual class then its fine. If you meant making magic weapons, then probably best to say, "make magic weapons".
3. and finally, her alignment. I think that's direct from DnD games isn't it? Regardless, chaos and order are direct opposing forces in andarun. To be declared as chaotic would be to call yourself the enemy of all civilised lands. I think you can leave this part out. The fact that she lives as a rogue should tell enough about her alignment ^^

All these said, still a pretty solid character. If i may give a suggestion regarding a change in her aryan background. The three individual empires are actually pretty large places on their own (apologies i don't have a map yet). So there's still alot of places to hide from badblood. And even if that runs out, the Royal Assassins always have need for errant rogues. They could have picked her up and forced her to helo in the expedition, in exchange for protection. You can still be a regular rogue instead of becoming an infiltrator/royal assassin. ^3^

Velkyn Velkyn

Last edited:
Oops. By isilhin having very fair hair i meant trending to monochrome. Whites, silvers, etc.

Edit: unless you want to be an exception/oddity. Then you'll just have to mention that and you're good to go.

Will do, Apologies for the mistakes. I will tend to them in a moment

And yeah, sorry if I keep referencing DnD, its just what I'm used too. I'll do my best to stop comparing the two

More edits, sorry you all.
Just to clarify, her father did not actually forge any weapons, just imbued magics into them, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
No biggie ^3^ as i said, pretty good character anyways! Velkyn Velkyn

Con-Amore Con-Amore since you were kinda with us at the start you could pretend you were a silent follower? Or do something like what gunrunner did. You could crack some story about being a last minute addition so they told you to go to the airfield straight away or whatnot. Since we're not starting off together, i don't mind ppl stretching stuff a little ^-^ you could even have gotten there much earlier and have already acquainted yourself with the airship captain :)

Hexes/blood rituals yes (these would fall under chaos magic).

Witches in andarun would be an actual race of chaos creatures. A kind of chaotic human half breed spawned from some unholy union of a paganistic culture ages in the past (by pagan i mean they worship neither of the seravim). They would find the oldest nektara, one that has already begun sleeping in plant form and corrupt the long sleeping female nektara, turning her into a very powerful bloodmaiden. Bloodmaidens on top of being very powerful, are also very rare, and only the strongest witch covens are ruled by them. You'd probably need multiple vahns/knights/soldiers to kill one. Even then, none of the current vahns has experience with that.

Most witches kidnap adolescent girls to turn them into more witches, or torture and kill adults by turning them into were-people (werewolves, werebears etc. Do note were-people are considered dead to their old selves, and are very feral (corrupted) in nature)

They could do uncontrolled necromancy, but it's rare. Uncontrolled necromancy usually attracts deeper argenon denizens, who will wrest control of undead from the witches. They're their own kind of chaos.

Blue Aisle Blue Aisle glad you asked :)

Last edited:
Velkyn Velkyn brilliant cs! :) a 99% complete one i say!

On the 1%, is Snow's father an Enchanter as in the friend of nature/animals? Or does he enchant weapons? If he is the latter, better to write enchants weapons/weapon enchanter to be more consistent ^-^

Everything else is good to go! You may begin posting :D

Yes. Males that they capture are turned into were-people. As are older females. Only virgin girls can be corrupted into wytches. As typical with common lore, witches can disguise themselves as beautiful women. But only at night, and only the most experienced inquisitors can tell the difference.

Edit: they can also procreate with virgin human males to reproduce.

^-^; just one of the many horrors inquisitors have to deal with.

quick question to you all: do most/any of you use mobile rpn? need to know before i decide to go overboard with code lolol

I do, the website at least. Not the app. But mostly to reply ooc or when i get lazy. But i always try to get on my desktop daily, especially to type RP posts ^^ afterall, my main lore thread is a horror to deal with on mobile.

Lekiel Lekiel

Added what you asked, once again Apologies for the misunderstandings and errors. I will look into posting at earliest tonight, most likely tomorrow morning when I have time.

All accepted character sheets have been moved to the first page of the RP thread. I've compiled them into tabs so you guys can look through it easily :D

procrastination over. woots!

Con-Amore Con-Amore Lovely post! But its io'L'os. Not io'B'os xD easily mistaken I know ^3^ I'll change the one in your CS as well. I initially thought it was typo ^-^;

Edit: Definitely not ioios or LoLos either, just in case any of you are wondering. That would be pretty funny... pun intended

2e6278fd5da80866353e6a2d5ea5edfc.jpg

reminds me of your character yuckeroni yuckeroni . Or yours, Velkyn Velkyn ... now that I think about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back