• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Magic OOC

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
All OOC goes here. You may also pose your questions to this thread, so that when i reply them, it'll also benefit the others =)

Something to note for those whose characters have been accepted: Feel free to post whenever you guys :3 As a general rule, I'll let you guys have free reign in describing stuff, including the control of npc's and how they react. Do keep things reasonable, but I'm quite sure everyone here is more than capable :D At most, I'm only expecting minor deviations, which can be glossed over or would only take subtle changes.

If there are major npc's that are 'off-limits', I will be sure to notify you guys :3 As always, anytime you have questions dont hesitate to ask! Although relatively extensive, Andarun is by no means complete, and I'd welcome any additional flair you guys would bring, as long as it tallies with the current lore ^^

Interest Check: A Tale From Andarun - Small Grp Detailed [CLOSED/NOT ACCEPTING]

Lore Thread: ANDARUN - A World Reborn (wip)

Character Sheet Submission: City of Magic Characters

Main Thread: City of Magic [3/5 spots taken] Closed For Now

Last edited:
Ayee! A noise! A sound!

(on that note, Blue Aisle Blue Aisle yuckeroni yuckeroni I'll put off a reply until we get a confirmed character from any of these new comers :3 Would like to find a way to slot them in as gracefully as possible. Instead of having a whole bunch of silent followers suddenly talking LOL!)

Lekiel Lekiel

Question: Can a character Hail to multiple Seravim? For example, if a Sun Elf took pledge to Anara, but also Felareil because they practiced Druid skills?

Velkyn Velkyn what do you mean by druid skills?

A sun elf, though pledged to Anara at birth can still revere/worship Felariel or even Eweca. For a typical sun elf that is.

Unless the sun elf chooses to become a Sungarde or join Anara's priesthood, then he must commit all spiritualistic bonds to Anara alone. He can still respect Eweca and Felariel, but committing to them on a spiritual level will greatly diminish his Sungarde capabilities.

hope that clears it :D

In fact, those who choose to stay a regular ranger with the hopes of joining the Calenfari will eventually commit their spiritual bonds to Felariel, as she is the matriarch of the emerald rangers; regardless of whether they are Anarhin or Isilhin.

So to sumarize:

Normal Elf Class: Rangers, stormlords citizens etc. Can worship/hail to any or all 3 (Felariel, Eweca and Anara)

Sungarde: Only accepts Sun elves into priesthood. Can only worship Anara.

Moongarde: Only accepts Moon Elves. Only worship Eweca.

Calenfari: Only accepts female elves (moon or sun) into priestesshood. Rarely accepts males. Only worship Felariel.

Aye, I was looking for an example and Nature and Medicine brought Druids to mind. And thanks! Was super helpful

Nature and natural herb based medicine/poultices would be the hallmarks of the Enchanter class, if that's what you're looking for :)

Nature and more powerful nature based healing/manipulation would be the hallmarks of the Sylvan class. ^^

The Like Mawnster haz striked!

9 notifications is a new record for me, within a day *-*!

yuckeroni yuckeroni the more I say your name, the hungrier I get for some reason.

Lekiel Lekiel

Doing good just putting thought into where exactly I want her to be, will be done today

Lekiel Lekiel

Question I had pertaining to my character, Does enchanting exist? I know its not a class, she isn't designed around the concept, but it involves her in story. Do the magics of Andarun allow for the practice of Enchanting? If they do, do they follow rules and designs such as in DnD or other sources? :)

Last edited:
Sorry, missed your edit! What do you mean by enchanting? You mean making magical weapons? If yes, then yes it does exist. But more along the lines of LOTR legendary weapons. Unnaturally sharp, never dulls, they glow when near wretched etc. Nothing too extravagant. I'm not sure what the enchanting rules of DnD are tbh.

Most weapon enchanters have practice and training as stormlords. They work together with dwarves (commonly, but not necessarily) to produce enchanted weapons.

Does this answer your question :D?
Velkyn Velkyn

The Gunrunner The Gunrunner feel free to begin posting once u have posted your CS in the thread. Everything is in order as I have stated in our PM :>

I'll post my next bit after I'm back from work in 10 hours ish :D We might have just one more person. So excited for this. Sorry for the wait!!! Blue Aisle Blue Aisle yuckeroni yuckeroni

Last edited:
Lekiel Lekiel Yes, I'll make sure to include some extra information so backstory makes sense, I know I said it would be done yesterday but I'm just a paragraph away from completion, and the equipment list.

Sorry for the huge block of post! Wanted to bring things up to speed and give those waiting something to read while we wait ehehe... :D

Velkyn Velkyn looking forward to it ^^

The Gunrunner The Gunrunner i was happily reading glazists' dialogue at the tavern in the same raspy voice as Nolan's Batman... "Where arrr thaaye!!" *slams table* until glazists starts laughing. Boooo!!

Hahah. Joking. Brilliant post! We're all looking good so far ^3^ (looking good!! Hahah! Deathknight looking good!! *laughs hysterically at own joke *)

The Gunrunner The Gunrunner i was happily reading glazists' dialogue at the tavern in the same raspy voice as Nolan's Batman... "Where arrr thaaye!!" *slams table* until glazists starts laughing. Boooo!!

Hahah. Joking. Brilliant post! We're all looking good so far ^3^ (looking good!! Hahah! Deathknight looking good!! *laughs hysterically at own joke *)
. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back