• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy City of grudena. Conflict of good and evil.

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
In the city of grudena evil roams the streets and hero's rise up to the challenge. Are you a hero? Or are you one seeking to watch the world burn? The story unfolds now more than ever with conflict building up between both sides. Citizens having fear growing ever more. Some deciding to become a anti hero because they are fed up. I mean citizens can turn down the wrong path when pushed too hard. The government of grudena city is not one you can trust. Turn to police at your own risk. Build alliances. Make enemy's. And strive to become the best. Struggle to stay out of villains prison made by a group of hero's and the good cops they trust. Can you keep crime down? Or will you crumble and fall under the weight?

What will you do in your journey of grudena city?

(You can choose to have super powers or no super powers)

Just seeing if anyone's interested

Last edited:
Bump

Also heads up if we get one more person I'm gonna make a character sheet page

Bump

Also heads up if we get one more person I'm gonna make a character sheet page

Your interest check is very vague. I'd like to learn more of it before considering.

Good vs evil could be a lot of things, but two things come to mind when I think of it - a modern superhero setting or a medieval/feudal setting where warriors band to defeat a great corrupt king or demon lord.

Is it safe to assume that this is a superhero setting?

Your interest check is very vague. I'd like to learn more of it before considering.

Good vs evil could be a lot of things, but two things come to mind when I think of it - a modern superhero setting or a medieval/feudal setting where warriors band to defeat a great corrupt king or demon lord.

Is it safe to assume that this is a superhero setting?
Yes its a superhero setting. I'm sorry if I did not make that clear.

It is alright, we make mistakes and I like both. I'd be interested.

I have two ideas. Power-wise these two ideas are fundamentally identical, so I guess it boils down to aesthetics for my decisions.

Hello I'm interested ! Is there still a place left ? :)
This is open to as many people who want to join. I have no limit. Feel free to makema character sheet! Don't forget ones your character sheet is done to check out the ooc for a special surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back