• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cirque d'Étoile (in need of a jester)

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
Cique d'Étoile

In 1963 a circus appeared in Moscow, Russia. A circus unlike any other, as it exceeded every circus in skill and appearance. People were enchanted by the black and white stripped tents filled with all the wonders of the world. Though the name of the circus is "Étoile" meaning star, it had also been dubbed: "The circus of Neverland" as the performers in it never seem to age. The performers are absolutely enticing, they are the most skillful artists of the world, each of the excelling at their craft. Everybody wants to be them, even though they don't know who they are or what they are. Because behind the manege of the circus lies a curse, a dark secret only the performers know. They have all been given a horrible curse, a curse born from greed, lust, jalousi or sheer evilness. Because with the job comes a lot of good, you get the power to make your performence the best, but once you accept the job you won't be able to leave. And if you do you will die.

Welcome to Cirque d'Ètoile!

The circus:

Circus20_thumb%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Rules:

1. Have fun and be creative, that is what we are all here for

2. Absolutely NO godmodding, metagaming or Autohit

3. Please respect each other and me as GM, it is going to be a lot nicer if you all did this

4. Please try to get the gender ratio at an equal level

5. Be @BV Believer

Aerial Acrobat- @Gilmoregirl12

Beast- @WasBroken77

(If you feel something is lacking then say so!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beasttamer- i wanna tame that lion till it is able to be smacked without regret!

hey um, i have an idea

like the freakshow is like a dragon thing

who is also the firebreather. cool right ?

Hm, maybe- I know I could come up with a cool character to combine those, but I thought the Freakshow was a part of the cirque that was made up of more than one person though.

oh the freakshow could burn the one rope thingy under the tightrope. for a better show

or they could burn the one blanket over the thing i tame.

I will write you all down!! But I have to warn you (no offense), I would like to have people who can really write, this is my baby and i have been wanting to do it for a long time so your grammar and storytelling needs to be good! :D But i will write you all down. About the dragon thing, i like the idea of a freakshow that resembles a dragon, but i would like the "beasts" to be wolfes or bears or lion or such! :D But it is nice to have this many people to show interest!

You could do that! :D I will write it down! :D

drummerboi said:
i got a idea how about a juggler? swrod swallower or gynast?
Juggler is part of being a Jester/Clown and Gymnast is basically an acrobat. Sword swallower could be a part of your role, but i could make it a role for itself, if more people get interessted! :D

ok awsome i was going to put fortune teller as well but me being the magystion i could use that in my act :3

Yes or you could use it as a way to get more money before the show, we could put up a seperate tent before and after the show where you do fortunes! :D

I am going to set up the roleplay tonight, so remember be creative with your characters, because I really don't want this to be boring!! :D i trust y'all! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back