• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ - open !

lallatanit

lโ€™appel du vide !
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

op. 68

fuฤรญk

overview.

B
    lack-and-white striped tents pervade the horizon. fanfare is heard across the cityโ€ฆ
    โ€œthe circus appears without warning. it has no schedule, and seemingly no set trajectory. no advertisement precedes it, not one notice was made on billboards and posts, no mentions in local newspapers. it is simply there, when yesterday it was not. who knows if itโ€™ll be there tomorrow?โ€
    unbeknownst to the public, what happens in the circus is only an elaborate performance. powered by magic, its exhibitions defy the laws of physics and reality, performers pull off feats that are seemingly impossible; every little act is carefully orchestrated.
    however, behind the scenes, a fierce competition is underway.

continue to rules. please read thoroughly.

intro

roles

rules

our aim is to please you,

welcome to the
show!

genre

fantasy, mystery

status

accepting

gms

admin, admin

spots open

6/7

question

answer

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

this seems really interesting I'd love to join it! I would like to make an illusionist maybe lol

bump ! i will start taking applications maybe tomorrow !!! as i mentioned, this is NOT first come first serve. please refer to the rules if you would like to make an application ! all the roles are still open, not including the illusionist. thank you !

bump ! i will start taking applications maybe tomorrow !!! as i mentioned, this is NOT first come first serve. please refer to the rules if you would like to make an application ! all the roles are still open, not including the illusionist. thank you !
the tragedy and puppeteer roles are no longer available.

i am not taking anymore applications for the main roles ! however, feel free to apply for any original ideas/attractions you may have (ex: a fortune teller, strongman, clownโ€ฆ)

if you are applying with an original idea, no need to answer the prompt in the rules ! simply introduce urself & the idea you have and youโ€™re good to go.

i am not taking anymore applications for the main roles ! however, feel free to apply for any original ideas/attractions you may have (ex: a fortune teller, strongman, clownโ€ฆ)

if you are applying with an original idea, no need to answer the prompt in the rules ! simply introduce urself & the idea you have and youโ€™re good to go.
Would a tightrope walker be too similar to the acrobat role?

not at all !!! iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s quite different !
Great, then I think a tightrope walker will be the route I go with my character concept ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back