• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cieltermer (looking for new members!!!!!)

Vol's character could always be the apprentice engineer, who takes care of most of the guns, though :DD

Also, I don't think you explained what is the mistress role...?

Vol's character could always be the apprentice engineer, who takes care of most of the guns, though :DD

Also, I don't think you explained what is the mistress role...?

That's a nice idea, thank you :o! Is the actual RP up or not yet?

Because I would probably get started on the CS if I could. (Tomorrow, though, it's 12am atm)

The mistress role? Well, um, basically she's a glorified girlfriend of the captain. Not to say she doesn't do other stuff, but her main role is being a companion. 

Kinda like how the royal navy used to assign captains friends. 

Couldn't hurt to mark the taken roles on the first post, and maybe let people make suggestions if they have a good role on mind.

I have a bit of an idea. Maybe the ship can use a scout-like a small, single seated plane carried on board, for reconnaisance, message-delivering, etc? Also, are planes a thing yet, or is it just magical airships? If the latter is true then it'll be something like a kite or a glider.

No planes, just the ships. which, technically aren't magical, but magic is kinda involved. cause of sol, which is an ultra super conductor that looses no electricity.... aaaaaand can do the floaty thing depending on how much electricity is in them.

I also wouldn't mind knowing what roles are available currently. This has certainly peaked my interest.

The Navigator, Surgeon and First Mate roles are taken. The Mechanic role was recently vacated. 

So the spots available are Chef, Mechanic, Cobal Expert and Mistress.

I saw your picture and title, and literally thought the site was saying "You got mail!"

Gg.

The Mechanic and Cobal Expert roles sound neat to me. I'll probably take a gander at the character sheet and see what I come up with.

Thank you, @IctoraPost!

I'm interested in the Mistress role but I'm afraid I might not be too familiar with what entails. The link in the first post does not speak of it, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back