Yoshi (team 3)

Yoshi did get 5+ damage for the first hit, making 30%. The next hits, he tried to shield with the egg. Having the shield hit is the equivalent of losing stamina and defense-- and for Yoshi's shield, it darkens the more it gets hit, reducing the damage. It's not enough to stun Yoshi, but he rolled back and broke free of the egg. "Okay! Yoshi can handle more attacks!"

... But seriously though, Yoshi's going to keep sparring with Gretar for a while for some time forwarding, at least until the dino's final smash meter goes to max. By then, Yoshi felt the rainbow aura, sprouting wings and becoming one with the super dragon.

Dragon_Yoshi.jpg

In this state, Yoshi cannot be damaged. Yoshi can spit fire and breathe fire. If Gretar can survive the not serious burns, that is good. If not, that is fine. The duel has to come to an end somehow!

OBJECTION: SURVIVE

Yoshi's damage: 30% (and possibly going up during the smash duel and some time forwarding, may need total later on after the 30%)

Tags: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Gretar (team 1))​

Frank Castle

Frank didn't look at Blake when she spoke, but his head turned the slightest amount to acknowledge her presence. Slowly, he nodded, feigning understanding. "Ah, yes. A joke. Why don't you look Ellie in her face and tell me how hilarious and topical that joke is?" Frank didn't turn around, but when he had initially stood up, Ellie was very visibly deeply uncomfortable and on the verge of tears. As for the part about the arm, Frank's eyes narrowed in visible confusion as his head turned to Blake for the first time. She was a shorter woman with cat ears. Some kind of super freak. Nothing surprising there. Even when he was pretty sure he was in the right, he tended to be on some supe's shit list. "I'm not gonna get into Ellie's past. That's her business. Let's just focus on the here and now. I asked her if she knew how to set a dislocated arm. She knew how to do it, because she has done it before. Possibly several times. She helped me. I don't see the problem there." To say nothing of the fact that Ellie had killed several people in her time, even before Murder. Looking at Blake's cutesy cat ears, he wondered if she knew what it was like to take a life. Maybe she had. Maybe she hadn't. If she had, though, Frank was pretty sure she wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

His gaze returned to Thorne, who was quickly backpedaling, if only in word. Haha! I got you! You know your dead girlfriend that you pretty clearly don't want to talk about, and I've already pushed you so hard you've become visibly distressed? It's all a prank! Just messing with you! That means it's all in good fun, right? Right? For a few seconds, the old man was at a loss for words, his stony, burning stare not breaking from Thorne. When he spoke, Frank took a deep breath to control his tone. Flipping his lid and screaming at someone wouldn't help here. "If you wanted to be civil, you should have left it alone when she made it clear she didn't want to talk about it." His fists clenched again. It looked like he would have to knock some sense into this woman. The old man heard Ellie speak and sensed her getting ready to move. "She was everything to me." Frank felt a familiar pit form his stomach. It was worse than he thought. This really was like if Maria was being dragged up in front of him. Again. He could probably stop her from doing anything rash, if he really wanted to. Frank gave it some thought as he took a large step backwards away from Thorne. What was the harm in letting Ellie try to get a lick or two in? Maybe three.

Ellie came flying past him, slamming into Thorne with... well, all the force an enraged fourteen year old can muster against a grown woman in fighting shape, but still. It was the fury that mattered more than the blow itself, and the surprise might still be enough to send Thorne stumbling backwards, if more from shock than pain. Frank watched in silence for one second. Two. Grace period was over. In a flash, was behind Ellie, locking his arms underneath hers and placing them behind her head in a Full Nelson. It was hardly the most well-trained or disciplined maneuver on his part, but it was relatively painless and easy to pull off on someone Ellie's size, though it did require him basically lifting her off the ground. Ellie didn't come quietly. Her legs slammed into Frank's lower torso several times. His broken ribs pulsed with pain as the force went through his body. He didn't wince. Didn't complain.

Feeling her kicking and screaming, Frank felt something in his chest. Something he had tried to feel with Rin, but hadn't really felt in a very long time. It was difficult to place his finger on what it was, or assign a name to it. The idea was too abstract to easily place. In his arms wasn't some little girl. It was a girl who had been through Hell. Someone who had lost everything and been forced to continue, just like him. For the first time, he just let himself feel compassion for her. He let himself feel her sorrow, her grief, her anger. Her nails reached around and dug into his face. He turned his eye away from it, and he felt the blood run down his still-intact cheek. Again, he didn't say anything. Once he was far enough away, Frank set her down so that he would be between her and the targets of her rage. Undoubtedly, she would just go for them again. Frank knew that he would. So, he kneeled once more, put his hands on her shoulders, and tried to look her in the face. When he spoke, his voice was quiet. Soft, even. Not gentle just by comparison, as it had been previously. There might have even been a hint of compassion in there. Certainly the least harsh it had been since getting here. "Easy... easy. It's going to be alright. I promise." Was that a lie? Promises like that usually were. The words left his mouth before he could consider them, but couldn't find any trace of deception in his own mind. "Look at me." He was trying to keep her looking into his eyes, and not past him at Thorne. "It's alright," He repeated, still softly. Frank knew what the feeling in his chest was, towards this girl, this child, that had suffered so much. "I've got you."

Ellya Ellya AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

latest
Ellie had been flailing her arms and legs wildly the whole time Frank held her back. Her fist hurt from a few of the punches she threw at Thorne - maybe she'd just hit straight bone or some hard pieces of armor or whatever - but she didn't seem to be tiring out at all. She was lifted off the air, which just made her feel so much more powerless and seemed to intensify her rage. She unintentionally kicked her leg into Frank's already severely injured body a few times. It was just pure desperation and pent up anger. Helplessness in everything. Not being able to hold your own against supers was one thing, but feeling helpless against that cold, cold feeling of sadness in your chest, like a literal hole in your heart... That killed. And like she always did when she didn't know what to do, she just fought. Fought Thorne, fought Frank, fought anyone that was unfortunate enough to be in her reach. She had lost herself completely for this short time.

As soon as Frank put her back down on her feet, Ellie did blindly try to lunge out at Thorne again, but obviously Frank anticipated that. She was grabbed by the shoulders and once again rendered powerless. "No, no no! Let me go!" She struggled and squirmed trying to break free from his grasp, all while sobbing and while teardrops fell from her face. Part of her wild movements were to hide the sorrow on her face by now. Ellie started to punch Frank, as hard as she could, on his arms and chest, just to get that frustration out. "Let me go Frank, I'm gonna fucking kill her! Let me fucking punish her!" She didn't even have a clue of the irony of that choice of words, having never even heard Frank's alias before.

hqdefault.jpg

Frank asked her to look at him and she did. Her body still occasionally gave a quick jerk away from him, but now she just felt exhausted. Emotionally and physically. she stood more still and her expression was all the clearer. Broken. Just broken. The very moment Frank said "I've got you", it all came tumbling down. The girl shook her head lightly, every muscle in her face contorting into a painful, grimacing frown. Why those words? Why those exact fucking words? That was the song that played while Ellie and Riley shared their very first kiss. The moment right after they both made their choice to be with each other, and the moment right before they were shown that the plans you make in life don't mean shit.

Her hands, after having punched Frank quite a few times, desperately reached up and grabbed his, then moving up along his shoulders and holding on to him tightly as she let her head drop. Her small head rested against the man's broad chest as her body shook. She didn't say anything. She didn't care to. She didn't want to. She was just glad Frank was there to sponge it all up. Right now, he was not only the meat shield that kept Thorne and Blake from seeing her face, but more importantly, he was the one thing she could hold on to. He was her anchor. Thoughts of Riley filled her mind as she continued to sob for a while.

"I loved her, Frank... So... fucking much..."

4d6fb85f-9cd8-49a1-b991-056b29af28ae_1_aqvL_1YKy_5pS1XAYgVmWA.jpeg

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Frank Castle

Silently, Frank let Ellie wail on him. He didn't flinch, didn't grunt in pain, didn't even let it reach his eyes. She wasn't angry with him. Not really, not in earnest. She was angry at the world. You can't punch the world, though. Can't curse it out and see it flinch, claw at it and feel it bleed. Frank was alright with taking the world's place. Her words gave him momentary pause, however. She wanted to kill Thorne. To punish her. The words rung all too close to home. A dark road full of shadows and corpses, where no one, not even the person walking along it, dares reach for light for fear that they will only fall farther away from it. The road he had walked alone for the last forty years, cleansing the world of its filth. The life he tried, and failed, to leave behind, as he reached for said light. For now, he kept it, as with many other things, to himself. Frank would take in all her rage wordlessly. It had to go somewhere.

I’ve got you. The words echoed around in his head. The same words he’d said to his Lisa while he tried in vain to keep her from bleeding to death right there in his arms. The look on her face was seared into the back of his eyelids even then. The fear. The confusion. Her life slipped through his hands, like so much sand in an hourglass. Ellie stopped dead at those words, her rage filled scowl contorting into an almost confused frown. She reached up to his shoulders, and rested her head on his chest. Frank didn’t move for a while. He wasn’t sure what to do. Slowly, he let himself hug her. The motion felt foreign, and even distressing, like he was allowing an intruder into his home. Into his place of respite. One arm wrapped itself around her back, while the other rested on the back of her head, stroking her hair slightly.

The ceramic Kevlar of his vest was hardly soft and his arms were scarred and beaten by a lifetime of war. Frank wasn’t sure what physical comfort she would take from his embrace, but he was there. He didn’t move as he felt sobs shake her body where she rested against him. He barely let himself breathe. In between the sobs, she managed to get something out about Riley. “Shh. I know, kiddo. I've got you," He repeated."I'm not going anywhere." The old man wasn't quite sure how to describe how the embrace made him feel. It certainly didn't fill the hole in his chest. It didn't quell his anger, didn't magically make him forget his family. Maybe that was the mistake he made before. Maybe he just needed to accept that he had lost them and do his best to be his own person. Or, maybe he wasn't meant to move on. Maybe a killer was all he could be, and this was just a blip in a life full of hate and murder. After all, he still felt the call. The call back to New York's streets. He longed to see scum littering the side of the road, and for the news to tell everyone that the Punisher was back. To remind them why they used to be afraid to hurt people in his city.

After pondering this for a while, he whispered to her, "I look for them every morning, Ellie. It's been forty years, and every morning when I open my eyes I look for them." The soft, reassuring tone of his voice didn't let up. No sadness seeped in. Frank had forty years to grieve. He couldn't cry anymore. He didn't elaborate on who 'they' were, but he figured she would probably get the point. "They're never there. I will never hear their voices again, or see Maria's smile next to me in the bed." Steady. "I'd be lying if I said it got easier, but I'd be telling the truth if I said it was okay to mourn what you lost." No follow up about not drowning in it from him. He wasn't exactly the kind of person to give advice on letting go. For the moment, he didn't really have anything else to say. He just held her in silence.

Ellya Ellya

Last edited:
As the fights continued to rage on throughout the arena, they suddenly came to a grinding halt. The signal for such an event was a loud beeping noise, similar to the one that played every time the score changed. Except this one was much louder than the other, and lasted longer to boot. It was like the same kind that played at the end of a basketball game. As you all looked up, you found that the Time Baby had finished his bottle of purple, cosmic sand.

giphy.gif

"IT. IS. FINISHED!!" Time Baby exclaimed as he proceeded to raise his arms high up into the air... and then another one of those floating robots approached him a few moments later to pat him on the back, resulting in a small belch. The crowd went wild at that (not the burping part), and as Time Baby looked back down on the group, he said, "TEAM ONE HAS WON!!"

"Alright, cool," Jason spoke as he stood back up and put his helmet back on. He walked over to where Time Baby was and looked up at him, his hands resting on his hips. "So like... can we go now, or--"

"SILENCE!!!" Time Baby shouted angrily, his voice shaking the entire arena once more. "YOU ALL STILL HAVE ONE MORE CHALLENGE TO FACE!"

"Are we divided up into teams this time?" Jason asked, only for Time Baby to shout again.

"I MAKE THE RULES AROUND HERE, MORTAL!" There was a short pause, and then, "BUT... NO. NO, YOU WILL NOT BE IN TEAMS FOR THIS CHALLENGE. YOU WILL, HOWEVER, GET THIS..."

"A fancy glass orb?" Micah asked from the side.

"I-I-It's a Time Wish!" Blendin shouted from up in the stands, his hands cupped over his mouth as he spoke. "It will grant you all any wish, free of charge! N-n-no time paradoxes attached!"

"Well that's... convenient." Jason said, only to turn his head and watch as the Guardians of the Galaxy, Korg, Thor, Valkyrie, and Team Star Fox were being ushered out of the room. Not that some of them even did much anyways. Korg still waved at you all as he left, though. Jason turned to look back up at Time Baby. "What's happening to them?"

"THEY ARE BEING RETURNED TO THEIR OWN TIMELINES."

"...right," Jason said, before continuing. "And why aren't we being returned?"

"BECAUSE YOU ALL COME FROM VASTLY DIFFERENT TIMELINES, AND OUR RESOURCES ARE--" Time Baby paused and slammed his fists down angrily. "I DO NOT NEED TO ANSWER TO YOU, MORTAL!"

With those few words spoken by the omnipotent infant, the entire arena began to shake once more. However, this time, it wasn't from Time Baby. No, this time it came from behind you all, from one of the nearby hallways. A large gate slowly opened up as the shaking got louder and more abundant. "FOR THIS NEXT CHALLENGE, YOU ALL SHALL FACE OFF AGAINST TWO OF OUR UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS!" Time Baby said as he gestured towards the doorway. When he did so, a song began to play over the speakers...

A large, round shadow could be seen entering the room, growing larger and larger as whoever this champion was approached you all. After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, it finally had entered the arena.

latest

"YOU HAVE ALL BEEN VERY NAUGHTY!!"

The giant evil robot Santa Claus stared down at you all with an angry expression. Like most other robots you'd encountered, it spoke in a menacingly deep voice with a cold, metallic undertone. In its hand, he swung a giant mace. He caught it in the other hand, as he stared you all down threatening, making it abundantly clear that you were all on the opposite of its nice list.

At this point, Jason only had one response to such a sight.

"what"

There was one more surprise for the contestants. Another large gate opened slowly. It revealed the form of a humanoid, tall and muscular. His skin was the color of ash. A large black beard. Red lines tattooed across his body. And eyes that held the fury of a God. His voice was gruff and deep, commanding.

"Boy... To my side."

M1eNiR1.png

In his right hand, he held a large, well-crafted axe, and as he slowly raised it up, the metalwork of it seemed to freeze over entirely. He took a few steps forward, slowly, controlled, and his steps carried a certain weight.

His expression was one of pure focus as he looked over the contestants and snarled, baring his teeth. He was here to fight. The God of War had come to show how he had earned his name.

[Make sure to tag Ellya Ellya for the Kratos fight, and myself for the Evil Santa fight!]

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
JRay as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Meraki as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Gunner Sergeant Lazarus Yongheng Huang (OC)
FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Tony Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
@StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein) and Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
@jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
marc122 as Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Zamasu as Jared Williams (OC) and Shanoa (Castlevania)
BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
@bloodyninja64 as Dennis Robbins and Kanon Marshall (OC)
AlexandraRoseLeclerc as Jett and Sage (Valorant)
Celestial Speck as Kyou Tana and Cópia de Mimaki Kunosuke (OC)
Ciscodog as Killua Zoldyick (Hunter x Hunter)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Force Commander (Dawn of War 2) and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
@Attesa as Haws (Roblox) and Venice/Spooky (Havoc Fox)
@Jabroni as Jeff "The Dude" Labowski (The Big Labowski)
Ellya Ellya as Ellie (The Last of Us) and Atreus (God of War)
CutieBoop CutieBoop as Yoshi (Super Mario Bros) and Fuma Mishandra (Touhouverse)
BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 as Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher) and Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)

latest
Atreus
Atreus had been sticking close to Ellie and Frank the whole time, unsure of what to say or do. He only really stood awkwardly by and watched as Ellie lost herself and now sobbed in Frank's arms. The boy had no idea what to do in these types of scenarios, so he mostly just kept quiet.

Until he heard a very familiar voice. Too familiar. Atreus turned his head and his eyes widened when he saw, stepping out of the shadows, his Father. Calling him over to battle, a battle which he knew would be against his allies. "... Father..." he muttered, standing up straight and turning toward the large man. "I... What are you doing here? I thought you..." he started, sounding genuinely confused and suspicious.

Kratos only kept a strong stare. Expecting his boy to obey and come to him. Atreus frowned and glanced at the rest of his new allies, then looked back to his father. Slowly, and without much confidence, he walked up. He felt disappointed in himself as he did it, but this was his Father. And he felt like he had to obey.

Atreus stood a few feet from his father, looking up. "Father... Please don't fight these people, they're trying to accomplish something great. They're killing a god that's threatening the entire world! You... You can't get in their way..." Slowly and hesitantly, the boy raised his bow and drew an arrow, pointing straight up at Kratos' face, who just glared down at him angrily.

"Then you have chosen unwisely, boy." In a flash, Kratos grabbed his son's arm, lifting him helplessly into the air. "You disappoint me yet again." Atreus' legs kicked in the air, but he was quickly and carelessly chucked away. Again. Pretty far, too.

@ Kratos fight

Arrow effects

Nista | Pierce A normal arrow with enhanced piercing effect.
Ljósta | Light A bright streak of blue light. Can be blinding from nearby. Emits a small concussive (stunning) explosion on impact.
þruma | Thunder This arrow electrifies anything it hits, lightning may spread over to nearby enemies.

kanye3.jpg

As the second stage of the fights began, the music changed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for my friend... My shepherd... My n****...

JAY-Z!"

Suddenly, Jay-Z himself joined Kanye West on stage, and the both of them started to bring a remixed version of the song Kanye had been singing for the last however long.

595930cba3630ff71a8b6e23

Ellya Ellya | thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | StaidFoal StaidFoal | FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla | CutieBoop CutieBoop | @ anyone else willing to fight the GOD OF FUCKING WAR

!!!

The moment the time finished, and Team One won, Kyou smiled a bit weakly. Having won against both Thor and Supergirl did wonders for his spirit and inner fire. But...The promise of a Time Wish did irk him up a little. It was both a way to make them get an edge against Ganon, and to...Royally screw up. Particularly, Kyou didn't care much for wishes. He refused quite a few in his life. He didn't consider himself a selfish person, at least not overly so. Sure, he would probably wish for something against Ganon or to keep his family and other worlds safe from his 'corruption', whatever the fuck that was. But...It was obviously not over. There were a few more steps. And that step was...

Fight the two champions now coming to the arena.

Soon, Mimaki joined by his side and both of them watched as the two opponents entered the ring. The evil Santa kinda took them back a bit, Mimaki having a similar reaction to Jason, albeit quickly recovering himself, while Kyou just raised an amused eyebrow, and simply laughed. Well, he wasn't sure if he was in this guy's naughty list or not...But he had a feeling many others here were. Oh well, whatever!

But...Mimaki and Kyou's eyes landed on Kratos.

Immediately, something raw and primordial burned inside of them. Something divine-- their heritage. The blessing of Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu immediately flared without their consent, and Kyou instantly feeling his soul burn, the edges of his skin becoming scales, and Mimaki's fur and skin having tattoos appear on them. Both of them listened as a young boy approached-- and Kyou remembered him, Atreus. Blake introduced him to Kyou. This was his dad? He almost felt like Thor...!

One word rung through their minds. Godkiller.

The moment he threw his own son, Kyou's eyes flared with rage. Something snapped inside of him, a fatherly instinct. A wish to protect. What kind of shit father does this to their kid?! Instantly, he and Mimaki shared a look in the split-second Atreus was still on the air, Mimaki instantly moved, a look of equal disgust in his face towards the God of War, as he jumped up in the air, and caught Atreus with his massive speed!"

"I got you, kid! Are you okay?!" Looks like he broke from his fancy talk! Still, he held Atreus. "...Is that guy seriously your father...?!"

Kyou, however, instantly moved towards Kratos, and punched him in the face with a furious determination. As someone who defeated both Supergirl and Thor, it should hurt at least a little, if not send the God of War flying back!

"...Don't hurt the damn kid!" Kyou spoke, before getting between Kratos and Mimaki, who was gripping his Moon Blade.

"Ah, Kanye!" The robot Santa Claus exclaimed before the fight had even started, as he flew up to meet the rapper. "You're on the nice list! Here you go!" Evil Santa exclaimed, before reaching into his sack and pulling out a toy car, before handing it to Kanye.

Ellya Ellya

SPARK-001 and The Force Commander
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake FoolsErin FoolsErin

The Force Commander was far too late. The Iron Halo's field shattered into bits as Bayonetta launched her attack. Even Space Marines could be injured, and it was clear for all to watch as a rather big bruise welled up on Hairgel's cheek.
"...hm."
One elbow later, and the device shattered as the Force Commander shot to his feet, hammer back in his hands as the Force Commander threw another hammer blow at Bayonetta, except... the buzzer went off.
The hammer stopped mere centimeters away from the Umbral Witch as the Force Commander stepped back, a neutral expression on his face. On one hand, fighting for the amusement of the alien was not good for Hairgel's mood, but on the other hand, Bayonetta WAS a witch.
"Your luck persists, witch. Do not think I have forgotten this. One day, once this is all over, I challenge you to single combat-"
Hairgel's eyes slightly widened as he tapped his throat. Akari's earlier healing had regenerated the Astartes' ruined vocal chords.
"-I can talk now? It seems the Emperor watches over me even in these dark times..."
Wow, ingrateful much? Anyways, Hairgel chose to reflect on this further when the two champions were felled. The question is, who...

Praetorian was far too slow as the bolts of energy rammed the SPARK. The robot was about to strike Orbeck, when the buzzer went off.
"Perhaps we can arrange a rain check spar once everything is done?"
Praetorian reactivated its Elerium Phase-Cannon as it prepared to fire on a target. However, the SPARK, while heavily armored, estimated both targets to be huge threats. Elevated muscle mass for one, and likely, judging from their title, they had the skill of... hell, maybe even more than all three Chosen combined.
Praetorian's targeting computers were kicking into overdrive as it estimated the evasion patterns of both combatants. But how...

(Open for now while I reorient myself)​

Ellya Ellya | thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | StaidFoal StaidFoal | FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla | CutieBoop CutieBoop | @ anyone else willing to fight the GOD OF FUCKING WAR

!!!

The moment the time finished, and Team One won, Kyou smiled a bit weakly. Having won against both Thor and Supergirl did wonders for his spirit and inner fire. But...The promise of a Time Wish did irk him up a little. It was both a way to make them get an edge against Ganon, and to...Royally screw up. Particularly, Kyou didn't care much for wishes. He refused quite a few in his life. He didn't consider himself a selfish person, at least not overly so. Sure, he would probably wish for something against Ganon or to keep his family and other worlds safe from his 'corruption', whatever the fuck that was. But...It was obviously not over. There were a few more steps. And that step was...

Fight the two champions now coming to the arena.

Soon, Mimaki joined by his side and both of them watched as the two opponents entered the ring. The evil Santa kinda took them back a bit, Mimaki having a similar reaction to Jason, albeit quickly recovering himself, while Kyou just raised an amused eyebrow, and simply laughed. Well, he wasn't sure if he was in this guy's naughty list or not...But he had a feeling many others here were. Oh well, whatever!

But...Mimaki and Kyou's eyes landed on Kratos.

Immediately, something raw and primordial burned inside of them. Something divine-- their heritage. The blessing of Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu immediately flared without their consent, and Kyou instantly feeling his soul burn, the edges of his skin becoming scales, and Mimaki's fur and skin having tattoos appear on them. Both of them listened as a young boy approached-- and Kyou remembered him, Atreus. Blake introduced him to Kyou. This was his dad? He almost felt like Thor...!

One word rung through their minds. Godkiller.

The moment he threw his own son, Kyou's eyes flared with rage. Something snapped inside of him, a fatherly instinct. A wish to protect. What kind of shit father does this to their kid?! Instantly, he and Mimaki shared a look in the split-second Atreus was still on the air, Mimaki instantly moved, a look of equal disgust in his face towards the God of War, as he jumped up in the air, and caught Atreus with his massive speed!"

"I got you, kid! Are you okay?!" Looks like he broke from his fancy talk! Still, he held Atreus. "...Is that guy seriously your father...?!"

Kyou, however, instantly moved towards Kratos, and punched him in the face with a furious determination. As someone who defeated both Supergirl and Thor, it should hurt at least a little, if not send the God of War flying back!

"...Don't hurt the damn kid!" Kyou spoke, before getting between Kratos and Mimaki, who was gripping his Moon Blade.

As Atreus suddenly felt himself in a slightly gentler grip, he looked up at Mimaki. "Y-Yeah! I'm okay." he responded with a nod, still a bit shaken up. "He... I don't know..." In confusion, Atreus shook his head a bit. He felt like Father would never do this to him. Right?

Kratos took Kyou's punch to the jaw, his head jerking to the side and his entire body actually sliding backwards a few feet. As he raised his head up again though, he snarled and just took slow steps toward Kyou. Those steps quickly turned into a jog, and then a sprint, before Kratos chucked his axe at him.

vqJJarKwVdtG_I6JnHKWHdxLCwWAQxvedYt5tITGoqIYWDJCw5ZWkYwh1ttUcRgFwOp6Wzr-Nzq-L-852hbOY9YyRnUKTX1x3OeMAgLdjrpbDgvQ_f75ovGWcGgsErzybgr-2yhbUg

The large axe flew way above Kyou though, almost like the God of War intentionally missed. He ran up to Kyou, raised his left arm and a circular shield quickly formed on it, which he used to bash against his foe. At that same moment, he extended his right hand and the axe came flying back, maybe hitting Kyou from behind before Kratos caught it and slashed toward him with it.​

Ellya Ellya
"I see..." Mimaki muttering, quickly looking over the kid for the sight of any injuries. Before a sigh of relief came. But...This was really the kid's dad? "Atreus, was it? I understand if you don't want to fight him. But..." Looking over at the battle happening between Kyou and Kratos, he bit his lips. "...We're going to have to do it ourselves. It's up to you, but...You can stay here if you want." Time was short, and he didn't have to be more specific with Atreus. The thought of a child fighting his own father, while not uncommon, was certainly not something he wished for a boy this young to experience. As such, leaving him still where he was, Mimaki soon rushed to join the fight.

With Kyou, though, he was already expecting Kratos attack, as Thor pulled the same trick in their fight! When Kratos threw his ax, Kyou didn't even bother trying to dodge, only letting it woosh past his head as a natural coldness, yet his eyes were burning. Anyone close to him could feel anger leaking out, but not to extreme amounts, thankfully...! As such, he simply focused on defending himself against Kratos' blow, flames surrounding his front, and his arms in front of him as scales surrounded his body! He received barely any damage to it, and when he felt the ax coming back from his back...He ducked!

Of course, Kratos was already doing a downwards slash towards him, the natural coldness of his ax getting close to his flames, but before he could fully do the attack, a flying kick came to meet the god's face in the form of Mimaki! It was much, much weaker then Kyou, the only thing that seemed to matter was the speed in which it was done. Soon, Kyou rolled out of the way, and Mimaki stood by his side.

Kyou slammed his fist into his palm as he stared at Kratos. Mimaki simply spun his blade, his eyes like daggers.

"...C'mon. I'll slam some manners of how to treat your kid into your damn head."
"..."

Careful, Kyou...This enemy is no joke either! But it doesn't matter, make him fall to us!

Ellya Ellya
"I see..." Mimaki muttering, quickly looking over the kid for the sight of any injuries. Before a sigh of relief came. But...This was really the kid's dad? "Atreus, was it? I understand if you don't want to fight him. But..." Looking over at the battle happening between Kyou and Kratos, he bit his lips. "...We're going to have to do it ourselves. It's up to you, but...You can stay here if you want." Time was short, and he didn't have to be more specific with Atreus. The thought of a child fighting his own father, while not uncommon, was certainly not something he wished for a boy this young to experience. As such, leaving him still where he was, Mimaki soon rushed to join the fight.

With Kyou, though, he was already expecting Kratos attack, as Thor pulled the same trick in their fight! When Kratos threw his ax, Kyou didn't even bother trying to dodge, only letting it woosh past his head as a natural coldness, yet his eyes were burning. Anyone close to him could feel anger leaking out, but not to extreme amounts, thankfully...! As such, he simply focused on defending himself against Kratos' blow, flames surrounding his front, and his arms in front of him as scales surrounded his body! He received barely any damage to it, and when he felt the ax coming back from his back...He ducked!

Of course, Kratos was already doing a downwards slash towards him, the natural coldness of his ax getting close to his flames, but before he could fully do the attack, a flying kick came to meet the god's face in the form of Mimaki! It was much, much weaker then Kyou, the only thing that seemed to matter was the speed in which it was done. Soon, Kyou rolled out of the way, and Mimaki stood by his side.

Kyou slammed his fist into his palm as he stared at Kratos. Mimaki simply spun his blade, his eyes like daggers.

"...C'mon. I'll slam some manners of how to treat your kid into your damn head."
"..."

Careful, Kyou...This enemy is no joke either! But it doesn't matter, make him fall to us!

Atreus had heard many stories of gods and men alike killing their fathers. All of them ended up being tortured in Hel as the worst kinds of cowards. Nevertheless, Kratos was fighting against a much more important cause right now, and Atreus had a sneaking suspicion this wasn't the Father he knew. He simply nodded in understanding as Mimaki placed him down. "Thank you..." he mumbled, breathing heavily as he watched his Father fight.

Kratos, after missing most of his attacks, took Mimaki's flying kick to the chin, but it only sent his head back for a quick second. Didn't even seem to be too bothersome. The God now kept a close eye on Mimaki though, tracing him with his eyes before pulling his arm back and yet again throwing his axe with amazing speed and a loud *WHOOSH*, attempting to hit him in mid-air.

At the same moment, whether his axe would hit or not, he ran toward Kyou, jumping high up in the air. In mid-air, he pulled his hand back and his weapon flew right into his palm as he started his descent, slamming it down with a mighty explosion of Frost surrounding him. "HHHHRRAAH!"

god-of-war_20180418111257.jpg

Not allowing any downtime, he would then use the opportunity to give three quick follow-up attacks, first coming from the right, the second using the backswing from the left, and the third attempting to come from below and knock Kyou up into the air, where Kratos would then continue pummeling him for as long as he floated.​

Geralt of Rivia

The fight raged around him. He hadn't been allowed to leave, but that didn't mean he had to participate either. He feigned interest in the fight, defending himself from oncoming attacks, and dancing around the arena primarily in an attempt to stay out of harm's way. In truth, he watched Ciri's fight for most of the time, waiting to see if she was actually in danger. Somewhat unsurprisingly to the Witcher, she was holding her own just fine, darting everywhere with the abilities granted to her by the Elder Blood. By the time the round was over, Geralt jogged over and smacked her on the back. For having been forced to fight her friends, who seemed to be pretty serious, she'd really held her own. Before he could really congratulate her for her performance, though, the second rounded started. Between the two options, he really wasn't sure what was better. "Ciri, I'm heading for the golem. See if I can slow it down." Darting up to the Santa robot, he tried to place a Yrden sign down around the creature, hopefully slowing it.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @thesanta clause fight

___
Frank Castle

As things moved along, Frank managed to release Ellie. He looked down at her quietly for several seconds, trying to consider what to say next. After a bit, he just looked away. There just wasn't really anywhere else to go there for now. Frank didn't feel comfortable saying much more, even if they had the time. Hopefully the hug had helped Ellie feel a bit better. On his end, it primarily left him feeling confused. Turning to the pair as they arrived, Frank looked down at his knife. The big guy on the right was better armed, in better shaped, and was just giving Frank a vibe. Something was very, very wrong here. Maybe it would be best if he just sat this out until Kyou could look at him...

Frank watched helplessly as Atreus approached the man. This was the kid's father. Would they have to fight the boy? Now, the likelihood of this being the same person that Atreus knew from his home timeline was slim to none, but Frank new from personal experience that was hard to wrap your head around the first time. Maybe the kid could talk his dad down, though. Maybe they could avoid the fight altogether. His eyes went wide as the mountain of a man just chucked Atreus to the side. The kid was alright, but that didn't change the rising anger he felt building. How much could he even do against this guy, though? Powered or not, Kratos was huge, and that axe looked killer. His powered suspicions were confirmed when Kratos chucked the axe past Kyou, only to recall it. It reminded him of Mjolnir, Thor's damnable hammer.

The old man looked down at Ellie, the intensity back in his voice, and his eyes. "Stay here." His ka-bar was in his hand with a glint of steel. He knew that a frontal assault wouldn't really help. It'd likely just get him killed. So, the old man stalked around the arena quietly, waiting for an opportunity to attack as Kratos focused on other things. When the God of War charged Kyou, trying to slam his shield into him, Frank steadied himself. Patience. It wasn't until the man really committed to beating the snot out of Kyou after slamming the ground that he lunged forward, trying to plunge his knife into the back of Kratos's neck. It probably wouldn't work, even if he did manage to land the blow, but that wasn't really the point. Kratos, Atreus's father, had just physically assaulted his son. If it meant he'd die trying, Frank would be sure this man was punished.

Ellya Ellya Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

B.J. Blazkowicz

B.J. charged through the smoke clouds, finding himself at the sidelines and out of the no-man's-land. Before relief could settle in, the booming voice of the Time Baby announced the match's end... along with the second part of the arena brawl: a fight against their two reigning champions. Still invigorated by the surrounding fight like that of a warzone, B.J. finally slowed his breathing, focusing on whoever came out as he brought out his two Sturmgewehrs.

The first contender sent him aback for a moment. To Blazkowicz, the unfamiliar brute in war paint paled compared to the giant robot he came with. A festive Zitadelle, then? He swapped one of his assault rifles for the LaserKraftWerk, holding the trigger to have arcs of electricity spin around the barrel, begging to be fired. After reloading the grenade launcher-addon and checking the Sturmgewehr's ammo, he grinned as he approached the giant robot. "Hello big boy. Here to test the old man's mettle?"

B.J. let loose, firing a blue laser of crackling energy at the robot Santa's head as he sprayed the torso with the armor-piercing bullets of his Sturmgewehr. In hindsight, it wasn't the best idea to face it head on, but Blazkowicz was sure it'd go down like every other robot he'd faced.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Robo_Santa_Fight

Fuma & Yoshi

Just letting his battle finish up by Space Baby's announcement, Yoshi can see that team 1 has won. He let his dragon mode wait out. Yoshi nodded and gave his cheers and thumbs up for the fair fight, even Gretar! "Yoshi say it fair fight! You fought like tough opponent! Hee hee- WOAH-!" Yoshi's cheers were interrupted by the other things happening, such as 2 new opponents- champions. One is the santa opponent, who assumes that EVERYBODY is naughty. This made Yoshi MAD! The dinosaur turned to evil Santa, with a cute little growl. If Yoshi has to defeat Santa, he will, for the sake of getting back on the nice list! This is a strike!

Leave this to me.PNG

"Grrr! Yoshi is not naughty! Yoshi will fight with eggy and make sure he and many friends are nice again! Who's with Yoshi?!" With that, Yoshi is on the lookout for funny moves. He'll find some way.

Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Santa) , @ anybody else who is also going to fight Evil Santa

Interacted before Santa: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Gretar) (for post fight before santa)

Fuma, who would be out for some time to relax and regain composure, was let known she'd be back in the arena. Fuma nods. She already overheard about team 1 winning, which is good for them.

The next time she joins in the arena is by a portal shortcut, so she can see what happened then; only to be greeted with a evil robotic Santa and a interesting looking dude. Probably a god. But as she had observed, the god-man Kratos had thrown his own kid. Fuma, while being collected, blinked to her summoning eyes, and joined the team fighting Kratos.

"
AH, SO EVEN HE, THAT CHAMPION, CAN MAKE HIS OWN SIN. FUMA WONDERS, HOW MANY MUST HE HAVE? HOW MUCH CAN HE ENDURE DEMONS OF MANY KNOWLEDGE AND DARK MAGICS? FUMA WILL SEE, AS SHE TURNS THIS ''EXPERIMENT'' TO SOMETHING MORE HARSH. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS... FUMA WILL HELP YOU AGAINST HIM.
"

With a grin, Fuma floated higher, catching up to Kratos and preparing three demon hands to surround her and make a triple-dark beam at the god. They would fire if they found the target in a straight line, otherwise if it misses, they're going to keep firing once they target again. For other non-danmaku, she'll allow the demon circles to start making 'phenexes' (they are not real, by the way, but they are bullets. No pun intended) while firing oval-like bullets of danmaku in at least 4 waves at a time, mostly to aim at Kratos. The oval types may not hit much, but the other stuff will. Least to say, Fuma being more creative with her danmaku is a sign she's not playing around so much.

That's what Kyou and Mimaki can tell from her, if they notice it.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , Ellya Ellya (Kratos) , @ anybody else who is joining to fight Kratos

• Unfortunately, the furious Eagle Bearer's bloodthirst wouldn't be fully satiated. As Ikaros flew off from his shapeshifting victim once Atreus was safe, the beep rung throughout the arena, before the giant ugly thing that definitely wasn't a baby- babies were cute, not hideous- declared Team 1 had won. The Spartan's Battlecry of Ares faded away, though her fury still burned in her brown eyes as she tore off her still-disabled helmet and glowered at Kendall.

"Be glad that malaka saved you," The Greek snarled before their second challenge was declared. It was everyone against two apparently-undefeated champions for a free wish of any kind. But then their contenders came along- a giant metal being with a mace big enough to squash any of the group... and an ashen-looking brute with an ice-esque axe. Something told her this man wasn't normal, but she couldn't tell just what it was. Apparently Kyou did, though, as his flaring emotions was strong enough for Kassandra to feel a few feet away. Considering he was usually level-headed, this was a huge warning sign.

And a warning sign it was, when he seemed to beckon Atreus over- apparently the boy was his son. And apparently the man was a really horrible pater (father), when he flat-out grabbed Atreus' arm and flung him through the arena. Even as someone who'd only taken care of her child up until he was one to two years old, Kassandra cringed at the scene. Whatever maternal feelings she had were pretty faint, but she certainly wouldn't have treated her Elpidios like that had she an opportunity to raise him!

Either way, Kyou's anger flared up, and when Mimaki went to save Atreus, Kassandra's bird took off on his own without the Greek even asking. This was more of his bidding rather than Kassandra's, so the Eagle Bearer suspected it was more important to Ikaros than it was to her to watch Atreus. She hadn't watched over the boy, so she had no idea who he was, but if Ikaros cared then so be it. Thus, the Golden Eagle ended up circling over Atreus; sure, he was probably useless in this fighting, but at least he could stay close juuuust in case.

Meanwhile, the Spartan herself had vanished yet again when the battle started, but as Mimaki and Kyou went to town, and Frank Castle tried to ambush Kratos, Kassandra herself re-appeared from behind, having used her Shadow of Nyx ability from her Spear of Leonidas to disappear and flank away. When she did reappear to the human eye, her Hephaestus Suit was completely gone, replaced with her usual Greek mercenary outfit. As Frank West went after one side of Kratos' rear neck, Kassandra's Spear would be thrust towards the other side of Kratos' neck! And unlike Frank's regular knife, Kassandra's Spear would definitely leave a mark, as it was enhanced by her Adrenaline to make a Critical Assassination attempt- as always, marked by the golden sparkles- to deal additional damage!

Last edited:

The old man looked down at Ellie, the intensity back in his voice, and his eyes. "Stay here." His ka-bar was in his hand with a glint of steel. He knew that a frontal assault wouldn't really help. It'd likely just get him killed. So, the old man stalked around the arena quietly, waiting for an opportunity to attack as Kratos focused on other things. When the God of War charged Kyou, trying to slam his shield into him, Frank steadied himself. Patience. It wasn't until the man really committed to beating the snot out of Kyou after slamming the ground that he lunged forward, trying to plunge his knife into the back of Kratos's neck. It probably wouldn't work, even if he did manage to land the blow, but that wasn't really the point. Kratos, Atreus's father, had just physically assaulted his son. If it meant he'd die trying, Frank would be sure this man was punished.

Ellya Ellya Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

latest
Ellie was still shaking a bit when Frank let her go, but she wiped her face with her sleeves and looked at the newcomers in the arena. Frank bravely stepped up to what turned out to be Atreus' father, and Ellie couldn't help but be amazed once again.

"... Yeah. I'm not touching that shit with a 50 foot pole..." she muttered after another sniff, realizing she wouldn't have much to add to this fight and allowing the person playing her to focus on the other characters.

Mimaki quickly raised his sword in front of him, quickly making it act as a defense against the ax. The moment the projectile was the closest to him, he would then lift it upwards with all the strength he could muster to send it flying. The attack still damaged him from the impact, but it thankfully didn't affect him too much. But his sword was still raised. Looks like he finally found a reason to use it.

With Kyou, however, he raised his hands up, trying to make so the natural heat of his flames and his defensive scales protected him from Kratos Frost's attack. It moderately worked, but that left him open to the next set of attacks from Kratos. Skin broke under the might of the ax, not even his scales protecting him from the divine weapon and strength this damn godkiller wielded. Blood flew out, yet he pushed through the pain- he had no time to cry out in pain. He's had worse. He's definitely had worse...! He has to fight for the sake of the kid, for Mimaki...! For everyone here...!

He was glad he had his defense up, it stopped him from almost being sent high into the air like some sort of ragdoll, but it didn't stop the next set of attacks coming from Kratos on it. Kyou kept his arms raised up, his members taking the full brunt of the attacks, his hyper regeneration doing its best to close down the wounds, but the mixture of frost and heat on his body only caused what almost appeared to be steam to come from his wounds. No good-- he can't let this dude take him down like that. This sorry excuse of a damn dad...!

His growing hatred was interrupted by a figure suddenly flying on the back of Kratos. Kyou's eyes widened as he saw who it was behind the blood on his skin and the pain. Frank.

Memories of his grandfather flashed through his mind. Of innocent people. Of Yuyuko. Of his daughter.

Of a woman he once loved a long time ago.

People much weaker than him-- yet who would still give their lives for him. He doubted Frank was doing that- in fact, he knew for a fact he wasn't. But the sentiment was there. This was a man that didn't care how big the odds were. As long as his body kept moving, he would fight against even god himself if he had any sins to him.

He knew Frank was gonna die if he didn't do anything.
The conveniently placed attack from Fuma gave him an opportunity, and so did Kassandra's attack. As Kyou moved. Ethereal hands formed around him, bigger than his body and Kratos' own, almost draconic, as Yamata's limbs once more moved towards Frank, holding him, not even letting a single part of his body out. It would leave an opportunity for Kratos to attack, and whether or not he did, Kyou would take it at full force, and keep going, before he slid in the ground, his hands disappeared as Frank was on the ground with him a safe distance away.

... One of Kyou's horn was broken. His nose was too. Cut marks slowly closing were on his arms, as he panted.

"S-Sorry..." Kyou panted heavily, holding his wounds, but slowly getting up. "I know you didn't want to be saved, but...Sorry...You just..." Reminded me of someone? That was cheesy as hell, and would likely make Frank even madder. No, no more words. Instead, Kyou simply breathed out his healing wind towards Frank, fully healing the Punisher, before coughing a bit. His injuries weren't as severe, but he was getting emotionally tired.

He knew Frank wouldn't sit down and take it. Instead, the Oni approached the older man and placed a hand on his chest.

"...Kick some ass for Atreus, Frank..."

There was silence, before Kyou's entire body burned with spiritual energy, as Frank could feel limiters inside of him burning away.

"...Balance Breaker."

Balance Bro/ken

Choose five aspects from Frank to 'break'/push past their absolute limits

Back with Mimaki, after Fuma's and Kass's arrival, he would take a moment from the combo attack between Frank, Fuma, and Kass to rush over at Kratos with great speeds, slashing his divine blade against him at great speeds, doing slashes that almost felt like being on the hundreds! He was worried about Kyou, and even as he attacked, he looked at the oni from the edge of his vision treating the Punisher...And...Doing something familiar to him.

...Looks like he's allowed to play rough too, soon.

KilluaI̵̧̹̦͎̥̟̯͇̍́͑͆̄̀̅͠L̷͉̟̅́͛̋̔L̷̨̛̠̱͌̈́̿U̸̟͔̻͌̅̀͋ͅͅͅM̴̹̊̕Į̷̝̟̋̔̇̃̔̃̍͐̈́͝ Zoldyck
download.jpg

(Overtime bonus, +5% infection)
Team... 2?
Mood: ILLUMI
Sanity: 50%
Nen: 100%
Illumi infection: 65%, growing
Stamina: 100%
Health: Perfect, but Corrupted

Interactions: Ciscodog Ciscodog (Killua) Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GLOBNAR announcment)

S-Sage? Why do I remember that name. Hmm...
Hey little bro... You know this Sage guy?

Sage? LET ME OUT!!
"Sage! Sage... I'm sorry!"

He seems to be back to himself... and the dark aura disappears.
"Please... just stop me! It's just like before... I'm infected just like back then! Please, just kill m-!"
He seems to have fallen asleep? No, something worse. That devilish aura returns, seeming more angry.
That's enough of you Kill. You've explained enough to me. You seem to have forgotten to lock the door behind you.
Why... why have you done this? Sage is my frie-
There you go again. You're weak. Useless. I will help you. SO STAY IN THERE.
Infection +25%, infection rate increased to 10%

"I'm sorry... Sage is it? I'm afraid your friend isn't here at the moment. He's busy with a personal project or renovating himself. You can call me, Illumi."

He looks at himself in a new body.
"Oh. This isn't me. Maybe I can try this."
He opens his hands and several pins come out. And then he... stuck them into himself? He grew in size, and then his face changed, bubbling and fizzing... until a weird face popped up.
1598480115689.png
"Give it a sec... and... pop!"
15_-_Gittarackur_transformation.gif
He pulled them back out. His body popped... and fizzled and began to transform, almost like how he transformed to Killua. But... It wasn't that kid face the white haired assassin once wore.
1598480832707.png
"Call me... ILLUMI."
(The infection has taken over. Killua cannot break out of Illumi's control!)

At this point... the aura had grown so dark, the area behind him even began to grow dark.
He talked ver- HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING! DON'T YOU DO THIS... GAHH!
Sorry, that was annoying. This is Illumi, you're new narrator. Your old one has been disposed of properly. Ok then... continuing the story.
I sound calm when I talk to the flying magician.

"I'm so sorry you missed him. Maybe we can talk this out... you know?"
But before I could continue, the second phase of GLOBNAR was announced.
"Oh such a shame. I was going to have a bit of fun. At least I don't have to leave. Unlike those guys."
I meant the animals and the other self proclaimed superheroes. I look over them and return to Sage.
"Oh? You seem upset. What's the matter? Kill's gone. He won't be back for a while either. Just me here... Illumi."
I make the pins vanish. It's just me, Kill's power, and that magic person.

Other Interactions: None.

supergirl!

Now this was more her speed, an actual fight against a legitimate threat! Someone who can actually handle her power. In a flash everyone was fighting the big muscular man with the magic axe! She watched the fight for a bit, looking for an opening. When it came, she took it! A classic move - flight rushing Kratos and slamming him down into the wall, before punching a least hundred times with her super speed. She didn’t expect to do that much damage. Not yet anyway. Hopefully this fight would be glorious! Heh.

Ellya Ellya
@KratosFight

Corvo Attano

Corvo could only breathe a sigh of relief as the Time Baby announced the TDM's end... and silently sigh in contempt as he revealed that yet another match was in order. Perched on a piece of cover, Corvo observed the new opponents, one being the biggest clockwork soldier he'd ever seen, and the other being a brute in white and red war paint. And as he batted away what he assumed was the man's own kid, that prompted most of his teammates to move in. After removing his mask to wipe the sweat, he put it back on and leapt off his perch.

As Corvo walked towards the fight, he used Stop Time and Devouring Swarm, swiftly chugging a vial of Addermire Solution as he ran forward. To others, it would have looked like he vanished into mounds of flesh-eating rats. The two mounds collapsed, and the hundreds of rats ran towards Kratos' feet to nibble and tear (not that Corvo was sure it would do anything). After two seconds in real time, Corvo appeared above Kratos himself. He dug his blade in Kratos' neck between his head and left shoulder, joining in with Kass and Frank on the assassin dogpile.

If anyone were to notice, Corvo kept a few rats at a safe distance; backup getaway plans, ripe for Possession.

Ellya Ellya FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 @Kratos_Fight

• Hooray, Arthur wasn't totally useless! So he kind of got a point for Team 1 to win the fight, though it was apparently absolutely useless since everyone was rejoined for the second half of this brawl... against a giant metal Santa Claus and an axe-wielder. It definitely wasn't a good sign that they were supposed to be undefeated champions of sorts. He tensed up as people went to town immediately, feeling somewhat useless this time around. He chugged a Snake Oil to make sure his Deadeye was topped off before watching the situation. In particular, he took interest in a man who was unarmed and seemingly powerless. Guy certainly knew how to fight, though, considering he waited for the right time to strike before going after Kratos. Arthur, on the other hand, was armed to the teeth, and could spare a weapon or two. Hence, he "dropped" his Crossbow with a few of Link's arrows chambered off to the side, leaving it close enough for Castle to grab when he got a chance but far enough that it wouldn't get kicked away in the ensuing chaos. He just hoped the man would understand how to use it, especially since it was a mag-fed pump-action and not your generic crossbow. Still, someone clever would hopefully understand how the thing worked, alongside what the arrow tips in the mags represented... right?

Crossbow_model_BOII.png

Crossbow: An update from Arthur's old bow, a pump-action crossbow fed by a 3-round helical magazine. Can also be reconfigured to a Tri-Bolt, firing three bolts horizontally simultaneously; inaccuracies seem to be mitigated by Deadeye, allowing all three arrows to accurately hit three separate targets or one at once. Just like the bow, Arthur's Crossbow can utilize any arrows, including his own and Breath of the Wild Link's arrows, taken from the Tesseract Incident.

With his "care package" to the other man left behind, he focused his attention on the giant Santa. Did he have giant laser beams to shoot away at? No, but he certainly had a keen eye. The American activated his Eagle Eye ability, his perception of time slowing down as he looked for weak points. Of course, Eagle Eye didn't necessarily work like that, but the extra few seconds to look over the robot would hopefully give him enough time to get a full analysis. Anything that was vulnerable to regular explosive bullets would hopefully be reachable by the gunslinger's Deadeye ability. But if there were no weak points? Well, he'd have to provide support if that was the case.

Last edited:

• Shanoa

Shanoa finds herself suddenly in the air as Weiss charges in to deliver the final blow. She decided to make a gamble, holding out her arms, and then using Nitesco, she fires an energy beam in the hopes of pushing the heiress away from her and getting her off the arena just right before time has already run out and her team winning...but not before another challenge in the form of fighting a robot santa and a white axe wielding warrior who turns out to be Atreus' father.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @marc122 Ellya Ellya @others​

It wasn't until the man really committed to beating the snot out of Kyou ater slamming the ground that he lunged forward, trying to plunge his knife into the back of Kratos's neck. It probably wouldn't work, even if he did manage to land the blow, but that wasn't really the point. Kratos, Atreus's father, had just physically assaulted his son. If it meant he'd die trying, Frank would be sure this man was punished.

Kratos barely even seemed to notice Frank jumping at him, but the knife did get a reaction. In a flash of movement, Kratos had turned around and thrown a brutal elbow against Frank's face. Luckily for the mortal man, Kratos held back on that one, big time. It only served to throw him off balance. Soon as he was though, Kratos would push the man down onto the ground, lifting up his leg and pulling it up as he planted his foot right on Frank's head and started pushing.

wVLlwz.gif

The sheer force was crushing, and for a split instant, Frank could feel his skull cracking. He was done.

He knew Frank wouldn't sit down and take it. Instead, the Oni approached the older man and placed a hand on his chest.

"...Kick some ass for Atreus, Frank..."

There was silence, before Kyou's entire body burned with spiritual energy, as Frank could feel limiters inside of him burning away.

"...Balance Breaker."

Back with Mimaki, after Fuma's and Kass's arrival, he would take a moment from the combo attack between Frank, Fuma, and Kass to rush over at Kratos with great speeds, slashing his divine blade against him at great speeds, doing slashes that almost felt like being on the hundreds! He was worried about Kyou, and even as he attacked, he looked at the oni from the edge of his vision treating the Punisher...And...Doing something familiar to him.

...Looks like he's allowed to play rough too, soon.

... until a sudden rush of energy filled Frank's body, and his wounds were seemingly healed. The sheer force of the buff he suddenly received sent Kratos back a step or two, releasing the mortal from his grip, only to suddenly be be attacked by the flying nuisance again. Kratos felt a blade cutting open skin, his head jerking back with each quick slash. Groaning, he then turned his head and once again chucked his axe. This time though, the magical runes on the axe seemed to glow, and the weapon actually followed Mimaki around in his flight.

It would eventually catch up to him, clipping his metaphorical wings with a freezing cold sensation from the blade before the axe returned to Kratos' hand.

With a grin, Fuma floated higher, catching up to Kratos and preparing three demon hands to surround her and make a triple-dark beam at the god. They would fire if they found the target in a straight line, otherwise if it misses, they're going to keep firing once they target again. For other non-danmaku, she'll allow the demon circles to start making 'phenexes' (they are not real, by the way, but they are bullets. No pun intended) while firing oval-like bullets of danmaku in at least 4 waves at a time, mostly to aim at Kratos. The oval types may not hit much, but the other stuff will. Least to say, Fuma being more creative with her danmaku is a sign she's not playing around so much.

That's what Kyou and Mimaki can tell from her, if they notice it.

Just as Kratos recalled his axe, he felt another attack coming his way. Instinctively, he turned toward Fuma and raised up his left arm, the shield on it automatically forming once again. He used it to block the brunt of the attack but was sent yet another few feet backwards as he did so, grinding his teeth. "Grrrrhhh..." At the first opportunity he got, Kratos would quickly stand up straight, pull his shield arm back for a second and after a quick glow of that shield, punch the arm forward again, unleashing a wave af the very same 'bullets' that were launched at him straight back at Fuma.

ANZxYj.gif

Meanwhile, the Spartan herself had vanished yet again when the battle started, but as Mimaki and Kyou went to town, and Frank Castle tried to ambush Kratos, Kassandra herself re-appeared from behind, having used her Shadow of Nyx ability from her Spear of Leonidas to disappear and flank away. When she did reappear to the human eye, her Hephaestus Suit was completely gone, replaced with her usual Greek mercenary outfit. As Frank West went after one side of Kratos' rear neck, Kassandra's Spear would be thrust towards the other side of Kratos' neck! And unlike Frank's regular knife, Kassandra's Spear would definitely leave a mark, as it was enhanced by her Adrenaline to make a Critical Assassination attempt- as always, marked by the golden sparkles- to deal additional damage!

After all that, Kratos had not heard Kassandra's approach. As his shield was still up from deflecting the projectiles, he suddenly felt a spear piercing his neck. With a loud roar, he quickly turned around and threw an elbow into her face as well, actually dropping his axe in order to punch the woman, hard and repeatedly, only to give one final punch to send her back a distance.

2xZElA.gif

Nevertheless, she had definitely gotten him looking pretty rough, with blood now starting to pour from his neck.

supergirl!

Now this was more her speed, an actual fight against a legitimate threat! Someone who can actually handle her power. In a flash everyone was fighting the big muscular man with the magic axe! She watched the fight for a bit, looking for an opening. When it came, she took it! A classic move - flight rushing Kratos and slamming him down into the wall, before punching a least hundred times with her super speed. She didn’t expect to do that much damage. Not yet anyway. Hopefully this fight would be glorious! Heh.

Ellya Ellya
@KratosFight

Another threat flew at the God of War, and he once again raised his shield in defense. With the sheer amount of punches the girl was throwing at him though, his guard was eventually broken, and he ended up taking the brunt of her attacks. Once again, Kratos was sent flying back a short distance before dropping to his knees. He breathed deeply and lowered his head while grinding his teeth and groaning angrily, leaning down on one hand. He had cut wounds and bruises all over his body, along with the larger, still bleeding wound from Kassandra's spear.

It looked like Kratos was down for the count of about 8 hours while I sleep sorry.

• Wfv_H7AJyl4sCYN1kxltl13QJaqMVhalcBB9c8xE89lBvrs_VAbqd_zCsbZdNd7-ab6hrbyLR_iulC7nV9Htxcb07jen08aatJvAUGINttUjNbV-LyHNsLHZUIUww1o8jA1UxALa

Aloy
    =====================================================================

The Nora eyed the prizes that Team one had gotten from the Time baby. She was shocked when Team One got the choice to go home to thier timelines.

She was silent until the Time Baby told everyone that the events were NOT over and they would have to fight the champions. A choice between someone named Kratos or the Robo Santa.

Aloy was already seeing that a lot of people were going for Kratos and not many were going for Robot Santa.

Aloy used her Shadow Rattler against the talking Robot Santa machine.

Aloy hoped the Shadow Rattler would do some serious damage.

1598482466824.png

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 darkred darkred @Santa- TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Santa- Robot Fight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Back