Yoshi

It was at that moment Yoshi heard Samus that he was in for a reunion. Yoshi perked his head and ran over to Samus. "Samus!!! Yoshi hasn't seen Samus in a while! Yoshi heard of other fighter friends' circumstances, and Yoshi hoped they're doing okay. Well, our situation is obvious because we're in prison, but now.. Yoshi is with friends again!"

tumblr_inline_nl6lkkG2VQ1toy9eb.png

To each smash fighter Yoshi treats them all like friends. And friends did fair and competitive fights. In this case, Yoshi is close to Samus, wagging his tail and expressing joy. "Yoshi found Captain Falcon along other people before we got captured. Yoshi heard of Snake and Sonic's situation- Yoshi thought they're both missing, but looks like only Sonic is missing in action. Oh, and Mario and Luigi are doing okay, Yoshi thinks so."

Hurry up.PNG

But if it were of importance, it'd be a good reunion if he were to speak to the other fighters present. "Well, yes! Yoshi knows of the tournaments. It welcomed old and new fighters alike. The Smash tournament was a opportunity to make friends and fair opponents! Yoshi knows other fighters joined as tournament upgraded!" That meant fighters like Snake and Bayonetta were present in the history of Smash in its medium to late stages. He wonders how that'll go with the others? "Yoshi is Yoshi, by the way-!"

Samus' tone changed when mentioned about Megumin. Sadly, Yoshi did NOT know about Megumin, but whatever happened, Yoshi didn't think of it as power. Yoshi concerns about other well-being. Yoshi looked worried. Yoshi knows Samus had went through a lot. Words may not help, but... "Yoshi know it's okay. Yoshi know others can work on healing themselves and take care of well-being. Yoshi know it's okay. Yoshi will be here however long it takes to stay with friends who need help..." Truly, the empathetic dinosaur. But Yoshi forgot his storybooks, and as much as he'd love to share it with the other fighters, he can't. Yoshi's presence should be good enough... for now.

Sad VHS Yoshi.PNG

Tags: P PopcornPie , FoolsErin FoolsErin , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , @ other smash fighters (currently)

Fuma

While waiting and pondering about what to do in the prison, she made a grin at Mimaki. "Fufufu. Mimaki-kun, I suppose for our time in a prison cell, we are keeping each other safe. That is good, ufufu~" During the tease she nuzzled lightly as to show some silly demon affection. "Well, not like there's danger right now. Unless this is also another opportunity to be intimate. Fuma likes it. Fuma takes it as a break time? Well, hopefully Fuma will meet other teammates after break, hmmmmm?" It's good if this one succeeds, because it'll take her mind off of making a silly 'me-me' of the existential crisis after Vassago's report of what the prison is supposed to be or if they're inside or outside the ship, because that's just damn confusing. For all Fuma knows it could be limbo.

... Oh yeah. The intimacy might also be a light for the serious stuff going on in the prison. It would also be worth wrapping around in a set of kitsune tails for a blanket; not that it's cold.

In fact, if she were to do so, it's a replication of Where's the Caveman except it's about the prison and Fuma smoked eventually. It won't actually happen, as funny as it is.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , while observing others​

Oh, Hiryu, Hiryu, buddy, tsktsktsktsk...

Even behind a thick, green-tinted visor, Hiryu could see flames bouncing within Samus's eyes, along with pretty little images of herself doing Time Baby's job for him and killing them all in delciously gruesome ways.

"THAT'S 'MRS. OVERPROTECTIVE MOTHER OF THE CENTURY' TO YOU, YOU SMUG LITTLE FREE TARGET! AND I WAS SPECIFICALLY TOLD BY MEWTWO TO HAVE MEGUMIN HEAL NATURALLY!" Samus continued to roar, showing Hiryu the business end of a Super Missile. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DANGEROUS YOUR ACTIONS ARE?! YOU COULD VERY WELL HAVE CAUSED 'THE BRAT' TO DAMAGE HERSELF BEYOND THE POINT WHERE SHE COULD NO LONGER FORM COGNITIVE SENTENCES! TO ABUSE EACH OTHER FOR YOUR OWN GAIN IS NOT WHAT BEING A PART OF THE MPF MEANS, AND SEEING AS YOU DISAGREE, I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SEND YOU ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF-"

And then Captain Falcon embraced her, forcing her Arm Cannon to the ground. Unlike all other occasions, she just took it. She let Yoshi speak to her, and stare at her with his always loving eyes. Right...at least some of these people were friends to her. As she melted slightly in Falcon's arms, she let her breathing stabilize.

"I'm sorry, do forgive me." She finally crowed. "I'm just so worried, and now my worst fear is confirmed. We're in here, and she's out there. Her biggest fear is being totally alone, you know." She returned the pats to Captain Falcon's shoulder. "And now I find myself conflicted. Suppose I am recognized for my power, and will be forced to destroy you all." She pressed a hand to her head. "I could never forgive myself..."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
CutieBoop CutieBoop

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
When Atreus made his way over to them, she kneeled down to his height. “Atreus, I’d like for you to meet my two teammates who have become like family to me and two friends. The one in white is Weiss Schnee and the one in yellow is Yang Xiao Long. And the man is Kyou, the woman is Shanoa, Kyou just joined us in the last place we visited before coming here. Don’t worry, they won’t hurt you.

It was then that someone made the brilliant idea to tell Samus about Megumin getting Explosion back, in which she stood up and aimed her arm canon at them. It was very clear that she was protective of Megumin. Immediately, Blake got in front of Atreus to shield him. “
Samus, stop before you end up hurting your allies!” Before she could continue, Falcon went over and hugged her which hopefully meant she’d stop pointing her weapon at them.

And then Hiryu called Megumin a brat and a princess while also insulting Samus’ gender. Suddenly, letting him deal with her on his own sounded like a good idea. “
You really need to learn when to shut up, Hiryu.” Thankfully, the hug still stopped her which was a relief. Stepping to the side, she went back to the position she was in before everything with Samus and Hiryu happened.

Ellya Ellya , marc122 marc122 , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , Zamasu Zamasu , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , P PopcornPie , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

One thing was certain, Hiryu managed to dodge a perfectly large nuke to the face. Despite the fact that Megumin actually recovered from her mental seizures. Hiryu would have to argue back in order to prove his point, but then the crux of his argument would fall apart because he mistook Samus' gender. That's right. It's a girl.

"Wait, wha...?" Hiryu was left confused, the armor had hid that fact really well. Impressive. As he tried to comprehend that fact while simultaneously trying to find the words to explain that Megumin's condition actually got better, Samus eventually calmed down.

Thank god.

"...Yeah, I probably should." Hiryu sighs, hearing Blake's own comment about him and his big mouth. He most likely wouldn't apologize because he was right, but it was a shame that Megumin wasn't here to prove his point.

It may be Sougo rubbing off of Hiryu, but now he has a hunch that this is gonna be but one of his many blunders with the veteran in the near future.

"Hemhemhem, they never expect a woman underneath this suit, do they? Oh, don't be so hard on the boy. He didn't know the circumstances, I had little right to become so enraged. Part of it is stress, too." Samus sighed again, shaking her head. "I don't know what to do. There's no possible way we can save the multiverse from in here. And seeing as our captor controls time itself, it's entirely possible that he wants it to happen, no input from us." Her fist clenched. "Just the fact that this omnipotent god is willing to let us all perish for his precious 'order' makes me want to blast whoever is in sight."

She paced around at the newcomers, hoping to get whatever information she could from them all. "Was Megumin well behaved? Did she get hurt? Has she eaten and slept well? Where was she last seen, did you hide her from the police? Actually, don't answer, or maybe do..." A third sigh. "Oh, may she be safe, wherever she is..."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
cooltext358102189449189.png
cooltext358103081852564.png
Screenshot_20200725-210630.jpg

“Sorry, no can do,” Korg replied to Lealan and Lilith with a shake of his head. “I’m still afraid of ghosts, sadly.” He shrugged, and then pulled another piece of rock off of himself, before chucking it at Lilith again. Once it went through her and hit the wall, he cursed, “Damn... you know, I was sure it’d work that time.”

Soon after, Killua walked into the electric bars at the other end of the room. Jason watched as he did so and failed, sighing shortly after. “I don’t know what you were expecting, honestly.” He said with a grunt. Shortly after, Weiss and Yang were thrown into the cell, and the wall closed up entirely, resulting in a plain white room. Jason looked at the two from his leaned position, staring at them with both arms folded. “You two took your sweet ass time getting here.” He said bluntly, though it was hard to tell if he was being serious, or if this was simply just dry humor.

“Alright, yeah, that’s not confusing at all...” Rocket replied after Kuma’s long winded explanation of the demon, nodding slowly.

“Oh... so he’s French Canadian. Got it.” Korg interjected with a nod of his own. Then, Dennis and Kanon approached him, at which point Korg shook both of their hands. “Nice to meet ya, Dennis. You too, Kanon. I’ve been in here for a while now, actually.” He explained to the pair, his tone remaining friendly as always. “You two are superheroes, you said? Like The Avengers or something?” Though, at their optimism, Korg continued to smile. “You know, my pal Doug said the same thing about escaping. Of course, Doug died a horrible, painful death... but at least he had his optimism.” Then, Whisper sat down beside him. “Well hey there, little doggy.” He said a she pet his rock hand atop Whisper’s soft skull... which probably didn’t feel too good, to say the least.

In the meantime, Drax seemed to have had woken up. And, not only had he woken up, but he was standing directly over Atreus’ shoulder as well. Though, when he got there was another story entirely. “What are you writing?” He asked suddenly, more than likely catching the young boy off guard.

Unfortunately for Jared, when he tried to form a portal to get everyone out... some static appeared and clung to the wall, before fizzling out entirely. Yeah, things probably weren’t gonna be that easy anyways. Hiryu’s attempt at finding any weaknesses in the wall went about the same. In fact, it appeared to be made of... some kind of material that he wasn’t even aware of. Like some really durable, futuristic kind of metal.

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials CutieBoop CutieBoop @BoltBeam @Venom Snake bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64 Ellya Ellya Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Celestial Speck Celestial Speck marc122 marc122 Zamasu Zamasu

"Yesssssssiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr" Kanon says as he salutes to Korg & Miek. "Marvel's reincarnation you can call it! Mr. Right being Steve Rogers annnnnnnnnnnd" Kanon turns to the side to hide his chuckle & turns his head back towards Korg & Miek "I'm the Tony "Ironman" Starks, & together we're the Avengers in the flesh! 🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂" Kanon starts laughing for a couple seconds, not being aware of Dennis ears open. Dennis gives him a 😕 look trying to figure out what he's talking about.

"Call me what you want ladies & gentlemen, but there will always be that one man who consistently fights for what's right with his right hand right away!" Dennis crosses his arms nonchalantly. "In case you guys are still wondering, me and Kanon are from the same universe, but just in a different world of series" Dennis says walking towards Kanon and laying his Right hand on his friend's shoulder. "That's right! Been in this game for a while now but we won't ever stop until death does it for us!" Dennis nods after Kanon's response & gives him a double tap on his left shoulder before he sits right back down.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @everyoneelse

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"You know the Mage Girl? Oh MAN! She was awsome! To me anyway! I-I can't speak for anyone else...But we looked after her like she was our own child! But if there was one problem was her crippling self-esteem...These recent happenings has been alot of pressure on her adorable little mind...The child needs some love in her life...Wait a second!" Captain Falcon looks around "Yo, is she gone? When?! Yo, I didn't--" Falon sighs in defeat "I didn't even get to say 'Good-bye'....My child is gone..." Falcon felt his heart sink when realizing that Megumin was no longer around
P PopcornPie

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"Right. Sorry bout mistaking your gender, Samus-san. That's my bad." Hiryu apologized on the gender part. On the Megumin rant? That's where he withheld his apology. She then started asking questions about Megumin, like a worried mother pacing around the prison cell. Her worrying looks really unnatural when she does that in her power suit.

Seriously. It's like watching Geiz try to take care of a kid in his Rider form!

Luckily, Captain Falcon broke the news for them.

"Like he said. She got really depressed when she felt useless to the group, but other than that, your kid's been good." Hiryu supported Captain Falcon's statement before he, too, wondered where Megumin was. "Relax, she might just be wandering around the cruise ship. She's safe in there, that's for sure." Hiryu attempted to quell the Captain's fears. He did recall her going out to try and look for Alexis, but even she didn't know what happened to that.

Samus knew Captain Falcon to be quite exaggerated, but also knew him to be honest. As he caught her up on Megumin's adventures, she felt her stiff position unwinding. "So she enjoyed being with you, and vice versa? I'm glad...But, once again, didn't she inform anyone of her brain's condition?" Once again, she also knew Captain Falcon to have tunnel vision, but the strong implications behind his not knowing that Megumin was gone has her face reverting to one of pure concern. "Didn't you manage to keep an eye on her while you were attacked and brought here? Mayhaps she was taken to a different cell." There was the fire again, as she drummed her fingers on her Arm Cannon. "Whenever she is, if I am to reunite with her and find the slightest bruise, I will hack their limbs off with a spoon, one by one."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Meanwhile...

PicsArt_08-21-10.11.13.png

She supposed she'd been a little reckless.

At the first sign of danger, namely the enormous rumble aboard the Axiom, Megumin opened the escape pod door to see what was going on. What was she greeted with? More men than she could count, with more guns than she could count, charging straight for her. Before she could even call the ghost's name, the men seized Lillith, dragging her away. But Megumin herself still had time, and in that time she slammed the door shut. From there, she just remembered protocol and pressed herself against the door, panting heavily. The men responded by banging on the pod's door with the blunt end of their guns, glaring right down towards her. There had to be something she could use to defend herself, right?

Giving up the stealth, she reopened the door, immediately blasting foes with her Spartan Laser. "Jason! Jason!? What do I do!?" She cried loudly for her leader as she rushed to the dashboard, pushing random buttons. Most didn't respond, but one initiated some kind of countdown. "Deploying in: 10, 9, 8, 7..."

Naturally, the countdown alerted many of the armed men, scaring Megumin back into the pod, where the door slammed shut and the earlier scene restarted.

"6, 5..."

Where was Jason?! Orbeck?! Anybody who could help her a little?!

"4, 3..."

She could hear cursing from behind the door.

"2..."

"Jason?! Help! I'm stuck in an escape pod! Can you send someone down?! Jason?! JASON, RESPOND!"

"...1."

There was a tremendous wooshing that Megumin couldn't explain, coupled with a speed she couldn't explain. The banging subsided, which gave Megumin some relief until she looked out the back window and had a heart attack. "THE SHIP!"

Indeed, the once mighty Axiom was now the size of a small vitamin. And Megumin didn't know how to make it big again! She pressed buttons, but all said buttons did was activate random widgets on the pod. "Jason?" She called one more time into her communicator, watching for other pods to join her. "Jason? I think I'm about to be lost in space..." All she received on her end was feedback.

"I-I wonder where I'm going..." She muttered, watching stars slug by. In the meantime, she would have to remember that code Samus showed her.

"..--.-."? No, that didn't sound right.

"---...-.-."? No, that wasn't it...

".-...--"? No, that wasn't it, either!

Well, she certainly had all the time in space to figure it out.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Do not take her lightly on that, sh-she will do that...She tried doing that to Ridley once...Twice...I never felt more sad for a space dragon..." Falcon's voice shivers at the recollection of the memory
P PopcornPie Everyone Everyone

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

Cage, Axiom
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Freezer) (Burn)

Shanoa asked to talk with Yang in private once everything about the prison was done. By then, the memory of her flipping on Robbie and the ensuing reactions toward her had become relatively distant; barely anyone mentioned what occurred between him and Yang.

That said, she knew why she wanted to ask her; so she can apologize.

"Sure," Yang responded, promptly. Afterwards, Blake asked her about Weiss's watch. Curiously, the watch worked on her the moment she and Yang finally got out of the toy factory, when it didn't before.

"I'm not sure why my watch would suddenly work again," Weiss said, "Maybe it's me, who should be thankful to my watch, but there must be a coincidence to this kind of phenomenon."

Meanwhile, Blake introduced Atreus to Weiss and Yang, who turned around to face him.

"Hello, Atreus," Weiss said, "I'm sure you and I will make great allies together."
"So, how are ya?"

Unfortunately, Samus started to flip once Hiryu revealed to her that Megumin got Explosion. Although it proved Yang's observation that everyone will do as they are, it also signified trouble. Even worse, Hiryu's other words fanned the flames. During Samus's freak-out, Weiss tried to ignore Lucky, who was apparently still affected by the fear toxin, even though its effects should've been long-gone.

"Samus, please!" Yang shouted, worried. "Don't mind what he said! Besides, we didn't even mean her any harm!"

Yet, little did anything to quell the bounty hunter's worries, as Samus continued to flip on the group...that was, until Captain Falcon came to her for a simple, warming embrace. Both Weiss and Yang, who had started up their weapons, let out a sigh of relief, while Weiss proceeded to look at Hiryu rather disappointingly. Yang likewise glared with Weiss at Hiryu, but neither said anything, for he had learned his lesson.

Turning back to Samus, the two listened to what she had to say; Megumin was nowhere to be found...something they only realized after she brought it up. Not just that, but they noticed Alexis was likewise absent. Yang looked around and saw Sage--

...She saw Sage, who was looking away from the group, and instantly, memories of the incident between her and the Fire Entity arose, just from catching a sight of him. She could still remember the dream vividly, with Toayî's back turned on her, while the two were in the burning storage room.

Just then, her hands shook, and she grabbed her trembling wrist with her other, similarly quaking hand. The weight of her breathing heightened, as she started to try reminding herself.

"It's not Toayî, it's not him," she muttered under her breath, "It's Sage as he has been. Not. Toayî."

"Don't worry," Weiss said, "We'll find her when we can. As of now, there's still pressing matters to address, like exactly why the Time Baby has us here."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Blendin, Korg, Jason), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake), Zamasu Zamasu (Shanoa), P PopcornPie (Samus, Lucky), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), Ellya Ellya (Atreus)

Last edited:
Lealan physically steps in between Korg and Lilith, her face turning to a snarl as she slaps the next rock to fly to the ground. "If you are so damn scared you have to attack upon seeing her, then turn the FUCK away!" Lealan glares at the rock man, equiping her Matter Manipulator with the intent of escalation. Rock creatures were the third most annoying to deal with. Right after Ghosts (Ironically) and Fire Creatures.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

• orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
    condition: Normal, and still not happy​

Orbeck coming to investigate about the girl meant one thing. "... Yes, someone went missing before we were ambushed. Fuma sent Vassago to check, but it is a portal that was already used. That is what was told."

So something else has occurred besides the egress of you know who. just from what he could understand from her distorted speech, it was someone by the name of Deathstroke...someone who was involved with the point zero incident, someone who was promptly killed by incineration. Was he with the shareholders? With Zant?

"Willow was... kidnapped.", had been the pyromancer's only answer to Orbeck's question, followed by an internal sigh, "And I still think I helped it..."

Willow...that girl with an obsession with flames? Could it have been an intentional target? That was what the now crestfallen Piomantic boy had said, his glase just peering over to...hold on...was he?
    "So...I guess we're all in the same boat now." A tired voice said from behind the cell, sitting boredly next to Samus. How long had he been there? It was unclear. Giving a half-hearted wave to Jason, he examined the group. His eyes seemed to settle for a second longer on Alloy, Kassandra, Lucky, and Megumin in particular, but it was something you had to really pay attention to see, not likely being anything important anyways. "Anyways, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the time police cornered you all?" He sarcastically asked, just about everyone in the room already knowing the answer to said question.
    Tony shark...one of the higher ranked members of the MPF. He had never met the man himself, and yet he is here. unscathed to a degree despite the entirety of the headquarters being attacked by Ganon himself. Why...or how was he here? But even in this overly futuristic prison with quetions to ask, trouble seems to be brewing from someone...

And then, when Megumin was brought up, one would expect Samus's smile to brighten even further. Instead, her jaw slowly fell, as her eyebrows raised ans her pupils shrank. "..What?" She muttered at first, and then her voice grew louder. "WHAT?! WHAT?! YOU FORCED MEGUMIN TO RESTORE HER EXPLOSION ON HER OWN?!" Suddenly, she sprang to her feet, aiming the Arm Cannon on her suit straight at everyone. Gone was the soft, meek tone, and here to stay was a bombastic roar. "DID SHE NOT INFORM YOU OF HER CONDITION?! OR DID HER POWER MATTER TO YOU OVER HER HEALTH?! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU FORCED HER TO DAMAGE HERSELF FURTHER AND THEN STRANDED HER?! YOU FIENDS! SUCH IRRESPONSIBILITY WILL BE DESTROYED!"

That someone, happened to be a woman in equity futuristic armor, someone that happens to know the archwizard...who is also missing from sight. He would have considered simply saying to her face get a bloody grip and to grow some stones, for he has had enuff of those outbursts. Yes, the archwizard is now at the whims of convoluted space. But that is no reason for her to be raising her overly advance arm canon. Luckily she has calmed down thanks to Captain Falcon and Hiryu, could have easily gone another way...So back to sage. No reference to his current state of mind, and no comforts at the time, just a question about Tony himself.

"You...meet tony at one point?" It was certainly possible, Sage has some how been here longer than he has. So their might have been something going on.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Celestial Speck Celestial Speck CutieBoop CutieBoop

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari felt the rumbling, and then... an entire enormous squadron of soldiers swarmed the deck, apparently led by some guy with glasses. Akari put his hands up as he complied with all of them. "No need to point guns at us... we'll listen to you." According to the glasses-wearer, everyone was a "time anomaly", which Akari... actually couldn't fully argue against. After all, it did seem like there were a whole number of people from different time periods. Not to mention, Akari had met Goro Akechi in the doll factory, which was a time paradox in and of itself.

Once everyone was ushered into the white prison cube, Akari sat against one of the walls inside.

Korg had briefly caught Akari's attention, and he returned the introduction with one of his own. "Akari Kishiri, codename 'Paladin'." This whole thing seemed strange to him, and at this moment, he did in fact need Yoshi's positivity. Still, it wasn't the first time he'd been in some kind of prison.

Then, there was... a Time Baby? "Please tell me you aren't being serious... is there some giant baby at the reigns of this whole thing?" Akari asked through a facepalm.

With little else to do, Akari decided to at least don his armor. As usual, he struck a pose as a bright pillar of golden light engulfed him, thankfully not as bright as it would usually be due to the already white coloration of the prison cube. Once the pillar had dissipated, Akari was back in his Metaverse outfit. "Now, then... should it happen that we find ourselves in a scuffle, Kronos and I are ready for combat." Akari took out his sword and rested it on his shoulder.

There was someone wearing what looked to be a full suit of orange sci-fi armor with a green arm blaster positively freaking out over Megumin regaining her Explosion and the risks it came with. Akari noticed how some group members seemed positively thrilled to see her, and smiled a bit. Perhaps it was a twist of fate, he thought, that led to this reunion.

The boy with the bow intrigued Akari, and so he strode over to him, two-handed sword still resting on his shoulder. "You must pretty good with a bow, huh? I've heard tell that longbows are the weapons of noblemen. I use a crossbow called the Archimedes, myself. Real mechanical wonder, that-- it's capable of self-reloading." Realizing he went on a slight tangent, Akari decided to introduce himself. "Ah, sorry about that. I'm Akari Kishiri, though I also go by 'Paladin', hence the armor. I believe someone said your name was 'Atreus'? Nice to have you with us."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
CutieBoop CutieBoop (Unspoken Mention)
P PopcornPie (Unspoken, Unnamed Mention)
Ellya Ellya
@TimePrisonCubeThingy
(Open for Interactions)

Shanoa & Jared Williams

"Thank you, Yang." Shanoa said in relief. For one she thought she was going to turn down. Shanoa was then introduced to Atreus. "A pleasure to meet you. But, aren't you but too young to be in this situation?" Shanoa greeted, and then asked, showing some concern.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Ellya Ellya @others​

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg
Expression: Quite Pissed Off
Interaction: Everyone in The Time Jail
Mention: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Zamasu Zamasu , marc122 marc122

thatguyinthestore said:
The rumbling itself had been enough to catch everyone in the ship off guard. It wasn’t even subtle - no. It was loud and violent, so much so that those of you who were smaller than the others (like Lucky or Ellie) would have been knocked straight off of your feet. Those of you still down on the deck were met with the sound of shattering glass, and when you turned your heads, you found that hundreds, if not thousands, of tall, muscular men in black suits, were rushing towards all of you. Their weapons were immediately trained on you, and each person alone had about five rifles each pointed directly at their heads.

f3a.gif

“Alright, dude! Chill the hell out!” Star-Lord shouted as one soldier shoved their rifle against his back, causing him to stumble forward a bit. He turned angrily and faced him, growling a bit underneath his breath.

Needless to say, retaliation might not have been the best idea.

Some of them made their way inside of the Axiom itself and up the steps and onto the bridge, where Willow had recently been taken. Jason and Micah reached for their respective guns immediately, only for them to both be overwhelmed by the incoming forces in mere moments. Eventually, everyone on the deck had weapons trained on them, even The Captain.

”MULTIPLE THREATS DETECTED.”

AUTO’s robotic voice declared this as it made its way forward with its taser and attempted to shock one of the guards. It had successfully done so, though as it was administering a totally non-lethal dose of cardiac arrest, another guard opened up a panel on the top of the steering wheel, revealing a switch that read “AUTO” and “MANUAL.” The switch was then flipped to the latter, and just like that, AUTO had been shut off.

With that out of the way, they all began to usher those of you who were on the deck down the stairs, and some of you into the nearly busted elevator. Everyone except The Captain had to go - probably because they didn’t deem him as much of a threat.

The same had happened with the Guardians’ ship. They had all rushed into it with their weapons trained upwards. Drax tried to fight back with a loud war cry, but he was immediately tased by one of them and knocked out cold. Gasping at the sight, Gamora slowly put her hands up and surrendered. They made their ways to the back rooms as well, training their weapons on Rocket, Mantis, Kendall, and everyone else who was back there.

“Need to search me, officers~?” Kendall asked with a smirk. “Because I’d be happy to drop my pants~” At that comment, Kendall was struck in the face with the butt of one the the guards’ rifles, and was promptly knocked out cold.

With Kendall and Drax effectively dragged out of the Guardians’ ship, the rest of you were ushered out with weapons trained on you (except Groot, who they either just didn’t notice or decided was too cute to kidnap).

With all of you now on the deck, you were met by who was a familiar face to a select few of you.

1b5a5233b3f9bd14ad885f88e8079451.jpg

“T-t-there they are!!” Blendin Blandin shouted in his all too familiar high-pitched, annoying voice, as he pointed an accusatory finger at all of you. “I-it’s th-those time anomalies I-I-I told you about!!”

“Dude, I already told you, we’re not time anomalies!” Quill shouted in an annoyed tone, but Blendin didn’t listen.

“Save it for the time jury, time anomaly!” He shouted angrily in response. Before any further explanation could be given, a pure white box suddenly appeared, and one by one you were all ushered into it by the guards. Before any of you had a chance to escape, electric bars suddenly warped into place, trapping you all in there, with Blendin angrily stammering on the other side.

Save it for the time jury, time anomaly!” He shouted angrily in response. Before any further explanation could be given, a pure white box suddenly appeared, and one by one you were all ushered into it by the guards. Before any of you had a chance to escape, electric bars suddenly warped into place, trapping you all in there, with Blendin angrily stammering on the other side.

“I-I-I’ll be back for you!!” He said with a huff, before walking off alongside a few of the darkly dressed guards, who merely rolled their eyes.

With them gone, you were left in the pure, white room by yourselves to sulk for a few moments. That is, until you heard a voice from the corner.
tenor.gif

“Hey, there! Over here! Pile of rocks waving at you, here.” The... talking pile of rocks said in a friendly tone of voice. “I’m Korg, and this is my very good friend, Miek. Miek has knives for hands, as you can see.” He gestured to the small creature beside him, who was apparently named Miek, and Miek did indeed have knives for hands. “Anyways, I’m effectively the leader in here, especially since there is no one else here. And, as you can see, I am indeed made of pure rock. But don’t let that intimidate you, unless you are made of scissors.”

Korg proceeded to chuckle to himself after his little joke.

“Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you there.”

Well, at least you had someone to keep you company in here.
As when Jett is done calming Ellie, the entire Axion is shaking which she didn't feel it off guard before she could pull out her Vandal if it is actually now trouble and there a men with black suits and weapons on their hands aiming right straight at her and decided to raise her hands up in surrender after she while she saw Drax got tased and Kendall got hit in the head from the butt of a gun then tries to follow the new people towards the back rooms as when a fat bald man which she didn't know all about said that everyone said that they are actually so called "Time Anomalies" and the new man with a jacket said that they are not. So, when she tries to escape but it failed as a pure white box appeared suddenly and tries to kick one of the walls of the pure white box right before she could failed trying to escape saying to everyone that is inside of the white box "Okay, why did that fat idiot had all of us in this white box a lot like jail????!!!! Let me guess, he's a cold-blooded snitch?! Come on, this is getting personal by now between me and that man I didn't knew all along. But what did I have to do illegal, I was truly innocent. But that man right there, just accused me."

Jett turned to hear a voice in the corner of the room seeing an man whose body is full of rock saying his name is Korg and his creature friend called Miek saying "Hey, rock man and your friend. You two been here for a while, what was the reason that all of us got arrested too??" She was having to question about that since she is been here recently after the shaking in The Axion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg
Expression: Quite Having Some Flashbacks
Interaction: Open for Interaction
Mention: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Meanwhile, as Thorne pulls out her Phantom rifle after she felt the shaking as well but she decided to surrender as well after she saw Drax got tased, Kendall got hit in the head by a butt of a gun by one of the men in black suits, and Gamora surrendered herself right before she will walk to the back rooms and got inside of the pure white box then decided to not escape just like the others including Jett just to think about a escape plan or proving everyone that they are actually innocent.

As she turned around to see a rock man and his friend in the corner of the room, she got very calm and decided to check anything that is weak inside of the pure white box in order to get some time to get out in time.

Last edited:
Killua Zoldyck
1597957498083.png

Mood: Annoyed
Overall Health: Slightly hurt, healing
Nen Charge: 69% (Ha ha funny number)
Stamina: 100%
Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Killua lets out a long sigh. He then looks at Jason.
"Right, you haven't heard. I'm immune to normal electricity. But of course they thought of that. So I'm immune to most electricity, but somehow, they were able to penetrate the resistance. This is no normal electricity. Sorry I tried to help you."
He closes his eyes again and continues to focus on the hurt areas. They seem to be healing...a bit faster than normal.
-1% Nen Charge
Killua is starting to lose the sore pain.

Unspoken Mentions: Literally everyone else.​

Jason would listen as he heard Samus’ explanation as to where she’d been. “I see...” He muttered, before nodding his head towards her. “Well, it’s that you’re here, now.” He would say. It was a relief to him when he found out more MPF members were okay. It gave him that much more hope that they would stand a chance against Ganondorf. And then, Captain Falcon suddenly ran over to Samus and hugged her tightly. Apparently they knew each other. Shrugging it off, Jason decided to give them some personal space as he turned around. And when he did so, he said the same exact thing that the Faunus herself did.

“...Tony?”

It was a simple phrase, said just loud enough for the billionaire philanthropist to hear. Jason took a step forward, gasping a bit as he looked one of the MPF’s leaders over. Samus being here was one thing - but Tony Stark? It was almost too good to be true.

“H-how the hell are you here?” He asked, suddenly. “And where’s Steve? And Winter? And Cassie? Hell, even Fury... no scratch that, especially Fury.” He said, asking a the billionaire only a few of the millions of questions he had running through his mind at the moment.

“You let no one down, young one,” Drax said in a deep, calming voice as he rested a hand on Atreus’ shoulder. It was a gesture he would often offer his own daughter when she felt as if she had failed. “You are still young and still learning. There was nothing more you could have done.” He said, before turning to look at Frank, who basically said exactly what he’d said... only in a more mean spirited way. “The skull-clothed man is right. You don’t need to beat yourself up over this.” And then, Drax called Atreus a kid, which made him raise a brow. “But... you are also a child, no?”

—and then, of course, things began to go to hell when Samus began aiming her arm canon at everyone. Immediately, Rocket, Star-Lord, and Micah took aim at the bounty hunter when she tried to shoot everyone. Gamora and Drax seemed to tighten up a bit as well, their reflexes instinctively kicking in at the sudden screaming.

“Woah, woah, woah!” Jason shouted as he quickly ran in between both parties, putting out both arms before yet another fight broke out. “Everyone, chill the fuck out for a second, alright?” He asked, and though Rocket and Star-Lord slightly lowered their respective weapons, Micah’s aim stayed right on her head. Deciding to just ignore this, Jason turned his head and faced Samus. “We didn’t force her to get shit back, Samus! She tripped and fell and hit her head on her own!” He shouted angrily. “And, in case you forgot, she WANTED her Explosion back! You should be happy for the fuckin’ kid! And you especially shouldn’t be trying to kill us! Especially when we’re, ya know, the fucking GOOD GUYS?”

Eventually, the words of others (and Captain Falcon being an idiot) paid off, and Jason was finally able to lower his arms into a resting position. “It’s alright, Samus,” He said with a small sigh. “I understand being overprotective - but you can’t start trying to kill us at your earliest convenience.” Jason remained silent as others got onto Hiryu, only to speak up again whenever she asked how Megumin had been doing. “She’s been fine.” He started bluntly. “Reckless as always... but fine.” As Samus spoke more, all Jason could do was sigh through his nose. The last thing he could worry about right now were the whereabouts of another kid. “...she’s fine, I’m sure.”

Slowly, Rocket and Quill lowered their weapons and gave each other a confused look, but Micah held his up for a substantially longer time. With an angry glare in his eye, he turned his head, looking at Jason. “You need t’get these dogs of your’s under control...” Micah said as he finally lowered his handgun and holstered it, albeit extremely slowly. He gave Samus the stink-eye the whole time, as if she’d triggered something within him.

During all of this, Leonardo Watch had slowly backed away from the group, and joined Sage over by the wall. As Leo slinked down, back against the wall, the first thing Sage would feel is a hand on his shoulder, before seeing the other teen smiling at him warmly. “Hey,” He spoke simply. “How are you holding up?”

Over with Korg, he seemed to be either ignoring what had been going on, or he was actually somehow unaware of it. Instead, he remained smiling as he continued looking up at Dennis and Kanon. “Well, I don’t know what a ‘Marvel’ is, but speaking of Ironman, the real one is over there.” Korg would say as he gestured over to Tony. Once he’d done so, he offered Tony a small wave. “Hey, man!” He exclaimed.

It was then that he looked over at Weiss when she pondered why the Time Baby wanted them here aloud. “Oh, that’s actually quite easy,” Korg said, lifting a finger... only to be interrupted by Lealan’s screaming. Without a break in his smile or his tone, his head only turned back to face Lealan. “Um... excuse me? Yeah, can you not interrupt? It’s really quite rude.” Then, Jett addressed him. “Well, actually my name is Korg, not Rock-Man,” He corrected. “Anyways, I believe that he thinks you’re all time anomalies, whatever that means.”

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials CutieBoop CutieBoop @BoltBeam @Venom Snake bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64 Ellya Ellya Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Celestial Speck Celestial Speck marc122 marc122 Zamasu Zamasu AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc FoolsErin FoolsErin Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Laix_Lake Laix_Lake quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Lealan turns to Lilith. "Ignore him until he actually done something useful. He's either a malicious asshole or an innocent idiot, and either way, isn't worth the energy." Lealan moves her hand to pat Lilith comfortingly on the shoulder, but her hand phases through on the first pat. She just holds in where the ghost girls shoulder would be after that. "All things considered, we'll be separated from him and on our merry way in time."
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Geralt of Rivia

Jason's answer didn't exactly put Geralt at ease. It more or less amounted to a fairly straightforward no, it wasn't legal, no matter how much the man tried to dance around it. If it was legal one place, and not legal in another, and you did it the place that it was illegal, you had committed a crime. "Right. So, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this shit. If we are from different points in time, and different dimensions, and we have been brought here to tamper with the future because Ganondorf is tampering with the future too... doesn't that make us time anomalies? I mean, what we're doing is important, but it seems like you should have been more ready for this." Geralt crossed his arms. "People dislike meddling."

Turning to Ciri, he nodded. It sure felt like very few of their plans survived the drawing board, let alone the battlefield. It really didn't seem like there was much left to do but wait these time police out. Ciri, meanwhile, was still talking to the dark-haired woman that had been upset by the girl's disappearance. Medallion hummed pretty strongly near her. She otherwise didn't seem that noteworthy, though. Gorgeous, sure. Tall. He waited for the two to finish before interrupting, arms still crossed with his cat-eyes watching the pair in protective silence. "Ciri, can I talk to you?" Assuming she didn't object, he motioned her to step away to as private a place as could be found when you're all standing in an enclosed space with nowhere to go.

Turning to his adoptive daughter, Geralt sized her up. She'd made a lot of friends here. That was good. They didn't all seem terribly... well, sane. Even as Geralt opened his mouth to speak, a woman flipped her shit across the room. She was momentarily calmed down, but it put him even more on edge. The demon Fuma summoned was fairly tame in its actions, but certainly not in its appearance. As long as it was ever in line of sight, he never looked away from it. Finally, he spoke. "Something's bothering you. The kid disappearing cut you off. You know I've got your back, so, if you want, you can tell me."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FoolsErin FoolsErin

___
Frank Castle

Ellie kept mouthing off. He stopped watching Atreus and Drax, and looked down at her. She had stepped to his side, both of their backs to the wall. In a weird way, it was a very trusting thing to do. Up until now, for the most part, she hadn't taken her eyes off of him, like a kicked dog watching for a reason to bite or run away. "I get to die here if I want. I'm going to keep you alive, even if you're 'kicking and screaming' the whole way. Got your whole life ahead of you." Got more than I do, anyways. The words hung there in his head, but he kept them to himself. Castle resumed scanning the others while he spoke. "Maybe I should break your legs. Strap you to my back. Least then I could drag you everywhere, no questions asked." Across the room, Samus nearly shot someone. They were arguing about something, but Frank had no idea what was going on and no intention of getting involved. Until his life or the life of someone definitively innocent was in real danger, he didn't really care. Besides, wasn't like there was much he could do. The woman seemed like she was armed to the teeth.

Ellie quipped about Drax's size. The corners of Frank's mouth twitched upwards for barely an instant. Might as well have been a riotous laugh. The alien had a good four inches on Castle. Probably fifty or more pounds. Something was off, though. The Drax he knew of probably could have taken those soldiers, even as many as there were. Without much trouble, really. He certainly wouldn't have been knocked down by a tazer. "Where I'm from, he's not from anywhere. He was made by a sentient planet to kill a ball-sack chinned freak." Frank didn't know the specifics of the Crossed incident, just the general stuff, but maybe that would make some sense. After giving her a moment to soak that in, he continued, just in case, "Don't ask me to explain." I can't, he thought to himself. Under his breath, he muttered disparagingly, "Powered fucking freaks."

Someone else in the room caught his attention. The goatee. The greased hair. Frank would recognize him anywhere. Tony Stark. His lip curled back in a sneer. Unlike with Yang, Frank made no efforts to not stare at the playboy. Guy didn't seem to have his armor, but Frank knew better. Could well, and it's just hidden. Nanobots, or worse, the Extremis suit. Only reason he didn't walk over and knock the guy's teeth out. Wasn't often he saw Tony in a completely vulnerable spot without his armor. The two had rarely been on the same kind of the coin. In fact, he recalled a fairly specific incident of using a stolen webshooter against Tony a few times. Almost brought a smile to his face. Almost. But, no. Now wasn't the time. For the moment, he just openly glared at the seemingly disarmed superhero. He spat another glob of blood on the floor without looking away. This time, Frank was pretty sure it was just his.

Man, his chest hurt.

FoolsErin FoolsErin thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Ellya Ellya

“Well,” Jason slowly turned back to face Geralt. “Lemme ask you something? Did you know that the Multiverse existed before now? And I mean, to this extent?” There was a pause, though whether or not Geralt gave an answer, Jason would continue. “We haven’t known about it much longer than you have. And, like a lot of other things across the Multiverse, time is relative. Which explains why right now, in my universe, it’s the year 2014, and in Gravity Falls, where that Blendin guy is from, it’s 2017.

Not only that, but we had no way of knowing these guys even existed. Considering how hard Multiversal travel in of itself is to achieve, word doesn’t travel across the Multiverse in messages carried by little birds or e-mail. Crazy, I know. So, we go into a lot of situations blind, because there isn’t any way of knowing what we haven’t seen with our own two eyes and documented. We can’t send scouts, and it just so happens, these guys weren’t written down in a file.”
Jason said as he gestured to the room around him with that last sentence. Once he’d finished talking, he finally lowered his arms down by his sides. “Also, it doesn’t help that the universe that Blendin is from was under the control and dominion of an evil talking tortilla chip with one eye until...” Jason would glance down to his watch. “...a few hours ago now.”

https%3A%2F%2Fwinteriscoming.net%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F08%2FDrax-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-850x490.jpg

Back with Drax, the muscular alien shot Frank a confused look as he spoke. “I am from a planet.” He spoke, his tone gruff. “A planet did not make me. One did, however, make Quill,” He said as he thumbed over to Star-Lord, who hadn’t even been paying attention to the conversation.

“Huh?” Star-Lord asked as he glanced up, confused.

“Oh, it’s nothing, Quill,” Drax replied. “I am merely telling this other Terran about how your father was a planet, and impregnated your mother with you.”

Quill merely pursed his lips in response and nodded slowly. “Thanks, Drax...”

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

Bayonetta and Tony Stark

Bayonetta's Status: Amused by conversation.
Tony's Status: lol why the hell is this dude so mad at me

Bayonetta's Interactions: P PopcornPie (Samus), CutieBoop CutieBoop (Yoshi), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri)
Tony's Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason Todd, GM), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 (Frank Castle)

Bayonetta was mildly surprised by what Samus and Yoshi were telling her. Fighting tournament? An alternate timeline version of herself? Well, that wouldn't be the weirdest thing she'd heard in her long lifetime. Giving a small laugh, she smirked playfully and teased, "Well it looks like I missed out on quite a show." She would've said more, but her attention was then directed towards the silvery-white haired woman from before. Ciri, was it? "Cereza or Bayonetta, take your pick. Though people do seem to like the latter more for reasons beyond me." She stated with an air of confidence.

Tony on the other hand seemed to have a less than happy face as he answered Jason's question. “
Well, after the evil ginger warlock’s attack, the suit was pretty damaged. And, go figure, so was the lab, so repairs were.." Tony explained, then paused to do a thumbs down with his right hand and make a raspberry noise. "And to make a worse situation even worse, I lost track of everyone else during the fight.”

"
So in summary, a bad time was had by all."

The billionaire didn't so much as take a second glance over at Sage, seeming to have more important things to worry about than a small squabble that'd occurred what likely felt like an eternity ago to him. If he was still mad at all about it, he didn't show it. Who he did pay attention to, however, was Frank creepily and angrily staring at him. "
Hey, yo, creepy Uncle Fred! Do I have broccoli in my teeth or something?" He taunted, seeing the man's anger with him for seemingly no reason. Did he really have one of those faces?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back