Frank Castle

"We don't stand a chance, do we?"

The words rung about in his head for a while as he helped Ellie to her feet. Frank didn't have any interest in sugarcoating it for her. They were barely a blip on the radar for even some of the people here at this very moment. The versions of Drax and Gamora he was familiar with, at least, were far, far beyond anything he could muster. Supposedly, Drax's battles with Thanos had been so destructive that entire planets had been destroyed. In Murder's past, he'd found himself making a difference. Maybe not in the way others did, but he had. So had she, but... not in a way he wanted to encourage. In the end, he settled on an honest answer. "You and me? Not a chance in Hell, but if I'm gonna die here, I'm gonna be biting, kicking, and screaming the whole way." Given the completely deadpan delivery and the complete lack of change in his expression, it was difficult to tell whether there was meant to be any humor in what he said. Frank really didn't have a very expressive face, and this was largely by choice. Wearing your heart on your sleeve, in his experience, had never done anything but cost him dearly.

All the noise brought a lot more attention than he'd wanted. Everyone and their mother came running out of the ship to see what was happening, it felt like, from the woman he'd pointed his gun at to the kid that had been talking to Drax. The old vigilante rocked onto his heels. He took a few steps back, and considered leaving, but decided to stay. At least, for the moment. After all, he had just said that he would have Ellie's back. Wouldn't really sell the point if he left. So, instead, he simply looked past the mushy showing of affection everyone directed at the girl. At the remark about his arm, it was as though it were only just then dawning on him. A dull ache slowly rose from the wound as he looked at for the first time. The knife had gone right through his clothes and left a pretty nasty gash. The numerous scars around it made it abundantly clear this wasn't new, but it was still bleeding a fair amount, as flesh wounds are wont to do. The cloth around the wound was already soaking into a deep crimson. "You cut a hole in my sleeve," Frank remarked dryly, putting his hands into the pockets of his coat.

When she looked to him after remarking that this wasn't her first time in a place like this, he didn't say anything. All he offered was a very slight, but affirming, nod. She didn't need to say anything more to any of them. Didn't owe it to anybody but herself. There still wasn't much else to read from the old man, but his expression did soften the tiniest bit. Maybe that little give meant something. Maybe his jaw got tired. His eyes didn't move off Ellie as the freak with the pair of guns explained what was happening. Ganondorf wasn't an entirely unfamiliar name, but he couldn't quite place it. Either way, from what he could gather, it probably wouldn't be the same Ganondorf anyways. The explanation didn't clear much up other than that this Ganon was somehow involved. It was around then that Ellie made eye contact with him again.

There was something in her eyes. She looked surprisingly... genuine. For an instant, in her place, he saw Lisa. The Lisa he lost in Central park decades ago. She wasn't much younger than Ellie. A few years. She had darker hair, and smiled more. Ellie was taller. More athletic. They had one thing in common. Those wide, earnest eyes. His expression darkened, more than anything. After a few seconds, he gave first, looking away to watch the others leaving the Milano. He barely registered that she was trying not to curse. The apology did get his attention back. If he caught her eye after it, he nodded once more. Again, barely noticeable, but it was there. When Atreus walked over, his eyes moved between the two children. The boy was a bit younger than Ellie. Both would need his help, though Atreus admittedly seemed a bit less... hostile, his eyes moving down to the growing red stain on his sleeve.

After a few more moments of waiting, Frank stepped past the others up to the two. Unless directly addressed by someone other than the two kids, he was pretty clearly trying to avoid talking to them. Walking into the middle of the group made him feel like he was about to get jumped, and it showed. His shoulders tensed, and his gait changed. He looked like an animal about to jump like a bullet shot from a gun. "Jury's out on whether or not I like you, kid... Ellie. Still, I'm gonna do my best to make sure you walk away from here in one piece. Not like last time." Whatever it takes. Figured he'd keep that to himself. His head turned slightly, eyes settling on Atreus. "Don't go anywhere, boy. You're sticking with me, too, long as we're in this shit." As with Ellie, there was no uncertainty in his voice. This was a command, not a suggestion.

Ellya Ellya Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Ellie eventually let go of the hug to see a smiling Atreus, and she couldn't help but shake her head a bit and smile back. "Thanks, kid..."

The way Frank felt like it was his duty to protect Ellie, Ellie felt the same way about Atreus. Neither of them would ever admit it though. The boy gave a look and a smile up at Frank, giving a firm and resounding "Yes, sir!" even without needing to be told to. His Father kept him disciplined enough to always respond that way, which was in a way sad, but it was a hell of a change from Ellie. Where the girl would throw everything she had at Frank to try and defy him, the boy just accepted instantly, recognizing the man's authority. "We'll all stick together!" Probably slightly less comforting news for Frank.

The boy stuffed his notebook back into a little pouch on his belt. and looked up at the man. The same way Ellie's eyes betrayed her uncertainty and weakness, Atreus' eyes betrayed the opposite. They were still the eyes of a curious young boy, but something about his expression was hardened as well. That along with the long scars across his face told Frank that this boy had definitely seen some shit too. Nevertheless, he kept a smile on. "I'm Atreus, from Midgard."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg
Expression: Being Kind to Ellie
Interaction: The Punisher, Ellie, Aterus, Blake
Mention; Ellya Ellya , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ellya said:
Ellie eventually let go of the hug to see a smiling Atreus, and she couldn't help but shake her head a bit and smile back. "Thanks, kid..."

The way Frank felt like it was his duty to protect Ellie, Ellie felt the same way about Atreus. Neither of them would ever admit it though. The boy gave a look and a smile up at Frank, giving a firm and resounding "Yes, sir!" even without needing to be told to. His Father kept him disciplined enough to always respond that way, which was in a way sad, but it was a hell of a change from Ellie. Where the girl would throw everything she had at Frank to try and defy him, the boy just accepted instantly, recognizing the man's authority. "We'll all stick together!" Probably slightly less comforting news for Frank.

The boy stuffed his notebook back into a little pouch on his belt. and looked up at the man. The same way Ellie's eyes betrayed her uncertainty and weakness, Atreus' eyes betrayed the opposite. They were still the eyes of a curious young boy, but something about his expression was hardened as well. That along with the long scars across his face told Frank that this boy had definitely seen some shit too. Nevertheless, he kept a smile on.
Ellya said:
"I'm Atreus, from Midgard."

When Ellie finally accepts everything after her incident with the man, Aterus came in and hugged her now. Right after Aterus said that they should all stick together as a team, Jett smiled in a awe yet great way to have Ellie not having tears anymore. She had been by far in her mind as the team motivator in this team, she always wanted to have be a team motivator either having one of her friends lost a beloved one or trying to get out of a trap or prison but there is no way out and she was being so confident on tried to have these type of scenarios have gotten worse. She then turned around to Thorne thinking that she watched the commotion too, since she was trying to think about that after Thorne gave her some advice to have other people's mistakes trying to not have the same all over again.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg
Expression: Being Happy on What Jett is Doing to Ellie
Interaction: The Punisher, Aterus, Jett, Ellie, Blake
Mention: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Ellya Ellya , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Meanwhile, Thorne gazes at Jett when she saw the situation and smiled as she actually calmed the girl down with her advanced solution on how to help people out when they are fighting with a another person, she approaches Jett stating "Aw that's so kind of you, Jett. I really like on how you handle certain people that are crying or having trouble, but I kinda like the way you approach this type of situation." She then tries to gaze at Blake whom that kneeling beside the young girl that was crying, as after the crying stopped by the young girl. The young man called Aterus says to the group that was in the situation that they will need to stick together as a team, so Thorne was right about that. She is one of those people that everyone must need to stick together is the right thing to do, but when some missions that are failing everyone to stick together doesn't have her to give up on her missions.

When Sage spoke those words, 'your world never treated you like a monster', the room's temperature immediately dropped in the area he was with Sage.

Nothing dramatic happened. Lights didn't pop again, nothing broke, and fire didn't spread like Sage when he was feeling threatened. Instead, it simply felt as if...Kyou's flame was snuffed out for a single moment, or rather, it faltered, one way or the other. His words felt like a punch in the gut to the Oni, and his expression going from a smile to a listening expression, to a sour one shown as such. Sage was wrong- beyond wrong, and that showed. Kyou couldn't even formulate a response to that and the rest of Sage's words, he was just that taken back to the boy's ignorant and unknowing words- words that were clearly aggression.

He could feel Yamata gritting his teeth in anger. As someone who lived inside his soul, Yamata saw Kyou's memories- and what allowed him to take down the Endless Hunger all those years ago. Any 'respect', if you even could call it that to Sage immediately dropped to the dragon, as he instantly considered breaking out and eating this ignorant child whole- but Kyou's own willpower was too strong, and he knew that nobody, including the oni himself, would appreciate that.

As angry as he was.

As melancholy as Kyou was.

"You-" Kyou spoke, his teeth gritting. He heard Sage's words- he didn't ignore them, he understood them perfectly. And his face previously showed it- but it was a face of hurt. Sage didn't understand why he wanted to help him. He thought it was simply because Kyou was kind- that was only one of the reasons, but the real reason was that...Sage was really similar to him. It reminded him of himself- destroyer, couldn't control his emotions, hated, treated as a monster...Sage's uncaring words would have caused the boy to lose all the teeth in his face and likely a broken ribcage in the past if the Oni was any younger and inexperienced, but now?

It was an expression of sadness.

Tears were rolling down his face. It wasn't because of only what Sage said- a misunderstanding was okay, and Kyou was willing to talk about the past. It was just...He couldn't describe it. He didn't understand why the tears came- but he felt the need to cry, even if nothing else came aside from the wet waterfalls from his eyes.

"...Don't say those words. I understand where you're comin' from, but just like I don't know everything about your past, you don't know everything about mine."

Was Sage truly not used to someone with a similar past, similar experiences, wanting to share his wisdom and knowledge with him? Or did he simply not know that he and the oni were so similar?

"...Reincarnated of a dead soul who birthed fire and death who sacrificed himself for the greater good. Born from loving parents who I never met. Raised by a grandfather who spend his mortal life trying to give me a normal life, only for me to realize how much I loved him when he died. Raised with only anger and sadness in m' heart 'till I discovered my true heritage." Kyou pointed at his horns- wait, did he not know he was an Oni before? Was he saying it was hidden away from him? Seemed like it. "...Met friends who I nearly sent away at times despite savin' and carin' for them. Hunted because I was a half breed. Destined to kill gods as a Balance Breaker who are the reason why I never had a single ounce of control in my life, why I lost people I cared about, and only to gain my freedom and happiness after I followed through it all. It's not as if I didn't want to at the end, it was too personal to ignore. But Sage-"

Kyou kneeled down- his eyes met Sage. The boy didn't see that same flame flickering inside the oni's eyes.

"I understand what it is like not controlling emotions. I understand how not making progress feels. I understand what being treated as a monster is. I understand what it is like not controlling your fate. I. Understand. You. I'm not trying to help out of pity, I'm not sayin' this to guilt-trip you, I want to help not only because I did a promise, but because I see myself in you, Sage. I understand what you just said- I'm sorry I didn't speak 'bout it, but Sage. I know what it is like to feel those things. Don't assume I didn't. Why else do you think I want to help?"

Soon, Kyou's speech towards Sage was interrupted- loud screams, loud emotions, everyone suddenly shifting gears to the elevator. Mimaki himself also reacted- he and Kyou shared a look, the Kitsune momentarily looking at Sage, before rushing off alongside Fuma and the others to see the elevator destroyed- or at least unintentionally so. Kyou's gut dropped even more, and so did Mimaki's when Fuma spoke about death- but a spark of hope came back when Jason said she wasn't dead. The damn teddy bear was what caused Kyou to grit his teeth in anger, his burning flame coming back in anger and frustration- and guilt?

"Damn it! She was right next to me! I could have stopped her from leavin'! I..." Kyou spoke- it was true, Willow was next to him and Sage. Even if he couldn't have done anything, he feels like he could have. "...I'm sorry, lil' girl." Kyou mumbled out, as Mimaki simply placed a hand on his shoulder- and looked between everyone currently analyzing the elevator. He knew it wasn't the oni's fault, at least not partially. But even then...

Geralt instantly started to show his worth to the group by analyzing the scene with...Strangely enough, animal-based senses. Guess the wolf medallion wasn't all for show, the Kitsune thought. Soon, Geralt offered his own knowledge of what he saw, what he sensed- and was likely going to do the same when he did something Mimaki was familiar with and was even willing to do it himself: sniff out her scent. After all, he was still a fox. But...His words made him realize something. So much show he tapped the Witcher on the shoulder- hopefully it didn't garner a bad reaction from him.

"You're right in most aspects, but there's something I must tell you," Mimaki spoke- he wasn't saying Geralt was wrong, just that he lacked important information. "This elevator thing- from what I'm aware, it only leads here, where we are, and to the rest of the ship, and it's normally guarded by a robot- and some strange creature, meaning unless they were killed, Deathstroke would have been seen. Unless this Deathstroke used some sort of ventilation system or tight spot that leads to the shaft of the elevator which seems unlikely given how elevators normally work, I don't see where he could have come from-- or went. Him coming from the floor that leads to the rest of the ship is impossible too, as the damage came from the roof. So we can scratch that possibility out- which only leaves a few others. As you said, portals are a strong possibility, as such..."

Mimaki turned his attention to Fuma, not even noticing the new arrival of Bayonetta. "Fuma-chan. Do you think you can use some sort of spell to detect magic, or tempering with dimensions? It's possible this Deathstroke used some sort of teleportation spell or some sort of device to teleport away with the little girl somewhere within the ship, or...Outside this universe."

Time to shine, Fuma. Maybe her demons could mentally offer her some help, too, aside from her own spells.

Last edited:

Shanoa & Jared Williams

"I've read it loud and clear, Mr. Magicman. Magic is cool and all, but it's not everyday that you can use it." Jared said "You know, that spell you did kind of reminds me of one of my teammates. He had that kind of power because...well... he's a nice guy, and he wants to be known as the "world's nicest man", which is one of the reasons why I've recruited him. Other than that..."

Jared turns to Quill and ask "So where is the gas hole on your ship? As he waits for an answer, Jared turns back to Orbeck and ask "Do you have a name? And...do you have a dream?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @others​

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Conflicted, Melancholic, Regretful
Tags: (Kyou)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
When he felt the temperature drop, but not in actuality, Sage knew he had done something wrong. It wasn't as if the room was colder, not literally, but it felt that way, deprived of warmth despite his heat aura not reacting to it at all. It was a chill that affected internally, as if the environment had suddenly grown hostile. All he could do was gasp in realization and look away in shame and guilt, letting his gaze drop even further, curling up on himself more. Even if had tried to round around actual hurtful words and accusations but not say them, he had still hurt the other somehow... And it hadn't been the intention at all!

"I'm sorry, I- I didn't know...", once the pyromancer's gaze had finally met the Kyou's who was tearing up, his tears too had come to be, a silent streak of falling droplets that had been pushed back inside a couple times already. He had looked away again, "I'm used to being... unique. This has literally never happened before. Not to the same extent...", he sighed as guilt continued to eat him up, "Alexis was the closest to kin that I had ever had. When I saw her use fire-magic the first time, I was really excited... To not be completely alone anymore. Even if I didn't remember anything that had happened, she apologized about Kagutsuchi and all I could think was that there was 'finally someone that understood'. Like really really understood it... I've had never been more relieved about something than I was in there."

It was the Oni's turn to share his story and... it was eerie how similar everything was, at least in the start. Unlike him, Kyou had allowed himself to be angry. In a way, both of them had pushed people away, one by being harsh, the other by pretending that everything was fine and fearing any sort of bonds, any sort of proximity. If people got close they could get hurt. The notions he had been fed with during his childhood had been internalized to the point the young man himself had kept up with them. Isolation and marginalization weren't coming from outside anymore, he had been the one perpetuating them by distancing himself from everything and everyone. But still, the end of the sharing session had been... Well, not very reassuring to hear for someone that was actively trying to resist destiny.

"I'm... A mistake. Descendants in general are, our sheer existence goes against the Universal order... A crack into the existing Magic Hierarchy that was already established. But my bloodline is undoubtedly the most problematic one.", he had sighed, at last redirecting his gaze back at the other, but not bothering to dry his face. The words just kept coming, a lot of it already part of past explanations to different people, "I said it when we met, right? That I was part Phoenix but, that it was also more complicated... The Phoenix is our Deity of Fire and Transitions, It and, currently myself are the only creatures in Saraiiho's Universe to be able to channel the Concept of Fire without the aid of a tool. But, unlike my Deity, I'm just a person. My body isn't built for this, neither is my soul... It's what I meant by self-destructive. I'm not fully immune to fire either, if I'm not careful with it, I'm just going to burn myself out."

"And it only gets even dicier when we get to the Take-Over. It's what you saw happen at the warehouse..." a pause to consider how to proceed, "I think the best way to explain it is well, I'm a bit like a gateway, Magic for us is the channelling of a Concept through things... It's like acting as a door and allowing Fire itself to flow through me, but the longer and more demanding we are of it, the bigger is the chance to get overshadowed by our Abilities. When something that wasn't supposed to interact with the physical world suddenly can do so, well, y-you saw it. The Concept of Fire, personified. A direct consequence of breaking the natural order of things.", at this point, Sage was trembling, he really didn't like remembering it, talking about it, especially the next few things that he had to share, "I don't know what It does when it happens, I have no memory of it, all I have are descriptions and whichever chaos It has left behind. Well, had, even if it was something my mind construed I, finally got to interact with It thanks to the fear toxin...", for a moment, the Descendant seemed to space out, paying attention to something that wasn't there. He could still feel it, the moment his wings had been so mercilessly broken, the sound of glass snapping echoed in his mind... He shook his head, "Every time it happens, I'm reduced to nothing but some kind of battery... That's all I am to It."

"...It's slowly killing me, Kyou...", the tears were back, pooling up on the very corners of his eyes as he trembled even more, "My Light is burned up as fuel just a little further, becoming just a little dimmer every single time. And I afraid of what would happen if It ended up consuming me by complete-", he was forced to pause, his voice getting stuck in his throat, almost choking him. He shook a little fiercer but this time it wasn't emotional, the little choke had hurt a bit and it took him a moment longer to be able to speak again, "Even if it doesn't, I'm already living notably less than the others will. I can only hope that my time runs out while I'm still myself, for the world's sake."

There had been yet, another sigh, the pyromancer's gaze briefly washing over the darkened bridge before returning to their space. He leaned even further against the wall, sliding a bit. With his eyes now directing at the ceiling, the fiery orange color wavered filled with nostalgia, a small melancholic smirk peeking from his lips.

"Sometimes I think back, on how it was before. I was way too young to remember much of course, but I wonder if I was happy at some point... All I remember was being very excited about fire-fighters. So much that I idolized them in a way, I loved reading about their adventures in the newspaper. A group of people that risked their lives daily to save people from disasters and put out dangerous fires... I didn't know how ironic that was back then. And then well, everything changed...", the roar of flames and cries of a terrified child echoed in his mind, it was vivid enough that he'd return there often during night time. A childhood trauma turned into an ever-repeating nightmare, Sage's expression fell into one of heartache and resignation, "My bloodline has been prophecized to be the End to Saraiiho since its origin and, given how little control I had, I was a huge candidate to fulfil it. That was why I was there, why I had never met my parents... I wasn't allowed to meet them and neither were they me, they were forced to give me up to the Clan as soon as I was born and... If I ever have a kid I'm expected to do the same. I got told I was dangerous, was taught to fear my Ability. They told me to restrain everything and try to live normally but, I was never really part of the Clan the way others were. Instead of my name, there were just titles and labels. I'd always be watched by somebody... from a distance. No one dared get too close."

Lowering his head, the Descendant had scavenged his jacket's pocket for the armlet. Kyou had seen it previous together with the rest of his belongings when Orbeck had to take the jacket away to repair it. He had stared at it for a moment, holding it in his hands. Before he had even said anything it was more than clear that it wasn't just a piece of jewelry and seemed tied to the ongoing topic.

"This thing...", he had raised it a bit, at last exchanging glances with the other again, "Might as well be the physical embodiment of those teachings. What's engraved inside is a Rune Array, it's how normal people do Magic in Saraiiho, a tool to channel Concepts. This one is a Magic Dampening Array. Attuned specifically to Fire Magic...", for a demonstration, the young man had slid the relic back on, fitting the armlet snuggly against his upper arm. The effect was immediate, the firey orange gaze that Kyou was so accustomed to had gradually faded into a more normal soft cappuccino brown shade. At the same time, everything inside the wearer just felt wrong, it would be extremely disconcerting if it wasn't a sensation he was used to, even if it had been a while since he had felt it, "Like this, I can't use my powers at all. Not even fly. It's a weird feeling... Like something is off somehow or I'm somewhere I'm not supposed to be. Unless it's too sudden, the Runes will continue to contain possible outbursts but after a certain point it, really hurts. I nearly passed out earlier with it, couldn't breathe. I've lived my whole life like this, it's probably part of why I went numb as a child. It was better than being in pain the entire time."

"Other than teachings on a similar scale, this is everything I ever got from that place. That and a lot of issues and deficiencies and whatnot...", before he continued, Sage took the armlet back out, sliding the limiting device off of his arm in a single swift motion. A sigh of relief was let out instantaneously as his gaze lit up with the warm orange again. He re-pocketed the relic afterwards, "Well, I think that's everything, the rest is well, not that important and easy to guess at this point." he had smiled sadly, letting his gaze drop once more, "I honestly didn't know what to think... You're not the first one trying to help in the span of this and I'm- Unsure... I explained it to these people before. At least half of this group knows about the Take-Over, said they understood it, reassured me it was okay... I even begged them to please not let It hurt anybody. But they got tired of me either way, so I don't know... It's nothing against you but, you can't blame me for being hesitant. I trusted them with it and they still cast me out for something a lot bigger than myself."

"I want you to help but, I don't know if I want to hope again only to end up in the same place I was when I started. Or worse."

As Kyou attention had shifted to the elevator situation and... Willow's abduction, the pyromancer had a similar but much more self-deprecative trail of thought over the whole thing.

"It's because I told her I didn't like fire...", if the Oni could have stopped it, then the Descendant had been the one to put the gears in motion in a way, "If I hadn't said that, she'd still be glued to me, idolizing me like some kind of Deity and not have strayed from the group.", he shook again, silent tears flowing down slow and gently, "If I had known it, I- S-she-", he hid his face behind his hands in a mix of guilt and shame, muffled sobs echoed out.

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
Megumin then suggests that they should send Alexis back home and Lilith responds. "Well when we finally blow this whole thing off yeah, I honestly think one of us should go and speak to her if she needs it, I won't be able to though considering how I'm feeling right now." She says before looking over to the group and then back to her. "It's up to you really if we decide on doing something."

Interactions

P PopcornPie (Megumin)

“No...” Mantis replies to Hiryu, shaking her head again. “They simply are what helps me feel your emotions.” She explained. Then, Lucky entered the room, and Kendall waved to him with a smile as he came into view.

“Oh, hello there, Lucky~”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie

“Right...” Came Micah’s reply to Ciri, which was accompanied by a slow nod. Geralt would have been able to follow Willow’s cent up above the elevator and out of the hole (go figure) but then it just... vanished. Almost out of thin air.

“He’s right,” The Captain would suddenly say in response to Mimaki’s words with a nod of his own. “If this... ‘Deathstroke’ guy was still on the ship, he’d have at least been detected by now.”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred Celestial Speck Celestial Speck CutieBoop CutieBoop

Mid-Chapter Update
“Blendin’s Game”

Thanks to Orbeck’s spell, the hose was once again restored to its former glory. With the nozzle reattached, Star Lord took it with a smile and tested it out, squeezing down on it. When pure gasoline shot out, his smile widened a bit, as he proceeded to turn to the small group that had gathered alongside him.

“Alright! We’re back in business!” Star-Lord exclaimed as he... well, attempted to twirl the hose in his hand... and then ultimately just drop it on the ground. He awkwardly went to pick it up, and once he’d done so, he just kinda started making his way over to the ship. “The tank’s over here,” Quill said to Jared as he walked over to the back of the ship and pulled open a flap. Midna was seated above it on the edge of the ship, her legs dangling over the side as she smirked down at the group. With the flap pulled, he stuck the nozzle inside, and began to fill up his ship with fuel.

And then, as things finally seemed to be progressing, a rumbling could be heard along the ship’s walls.

The rumbling itself had been enough to catch everyone in the ship off guard. It wasn’t even subtle - no. It was loud and violent, so much so that those of you who were smaller than the others (like Lucky or Ellie) would have been knocked straight off of your feet. Those of you still down on the deck were met with the sound of shattering glass, and when you turned your heads, you found that hundreds, if not thousands, of tall, muscular men in black suits, were rushing towards all of you. Their weapons were immediately trained on you, and each person alone had about five rifles each pointed directly at their heads.

f3a.gif

“Alright, dude! Chill the hell out!” Star-Lord shouted as one soldier shoved their rifle against his back, causing him to stumble forward a bit. He turned angrily and faced him, growling a bit underneath his breath.

Needless to say, retaliation might not have been the best idea.

Some of them made their way inside of the Axiom itself and up the steps and onto the bridge, where Willow had recently been taken. Jason and Micah reached for their respective guns immediately, only for them to both be overwhelmed by the incoming forces in mere moments. Eventually, everyone on the deck had weapons trained on them, even The Captain.

”MULTIPLE THREATS DETECTED.”

AUTO’s robotic voice declared this as it made its way forward with its taser and attempted to shock one of the guards. It had successfully done so, though as it was administering a totally non-lethal dose of cardiac arrest, another guard opened up a panel on the top of the steering wheel, revealing a switch that read “AUTO” and “MANUAL.” The switch was then flipped to the latter, and just like that, AUTO had been shut off.

With that out of the way, they all began to usher those of you who were on the deck down the stairs, and some of you into the nearly busted elevator. Everyone except The Captain had to go - probably because they didn’t deem him as much of a threat.

The same had happened with the Guardians’ ship. They had all rushed into it with their weapons trained upwards. Drax tried to fight back with a loud war cry, but he was immediately tased by one of them and knocked out cold. Gasping at the sight, Gamora slowly put her hands up and surrendered. They made their ways to the back rooms as well, training their weapons on Rocket, Mantis, Kendall, and everyone else who was back there.

“Need to search me, officers~?” Kendall asked with a smirk. “Because I’d be happy to drop my pants~” At that comment, Kendall was struck in the face with the butt of one the the guards’ rifles, and was promptly knocked out cold.

With Kendall and Drax effectively dragged out of the Guardians’ ship, the rest of you were ushered out with weapons trained on you (except Groot, who they either just didn’t notice or decided was too cute to kidnap).

With all of you now on the deck, you were met by who was a familiar face to a select few of you.

1b5a5233b3f9bd14ad885f88e8079451.jpg

“T-t-there they are!!” Blendin Blandin shouted in his all too familiar high-pitched, annoying voice, as he pointed an accusatory finger at all of you. “I-it’s th-those time anomalies I-I-I told you about!!”

“Dude, I already told you, we’re not time anomalies!” Quill shouted in an annoyed tone, but Blendin didn’t listen.

“Save it for the time jury, time anomaly!” He shouted angrily in response. Before any further explanation could be given, a pure white box suddenly appeared, and one by one you were all ushered into it by the guards. Before any of you had a chance to escape, electric bars suddenly warped into place, trapping you all in there, with Blendin angrily stammering on the other side.

“I-I-I’ll be back for you!!” He said with a huff, before walking off alongside a few of the darkly dressed guards, who merely rolled their eyes.

With them gone, you were left in the pure, white room by yourselves to sulk for a few moments. That is, until you heard a voice from the corner.

tenor.gif

“Hey, there! Over here! Pile of rocks waving at you, here.” The... talking pile of rocks said in a friendly tone of voice. “I’m Korg, and this is my very good friend, Miek. Miek has knives for hands, as you can see.” He gestured to the small creature beside him, who was apparently named Miek, and Miek did indeed have knives for hands. “Anyways, I’m effectively the leader in here, especially since there is no one else here. And, as you can see, I am indeed made of pure rock. But don’t let that intimidate you, unless you are made of scissors.”

Korg proceeded to chuckle to himself after his little joke.

“Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you there.”

Well, at least you had someone to keep you company in here.

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
JRay as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Meraki as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and
Tony Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
@StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein) and Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
@jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
marc122 as Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Zamasu as Jared Williams (OC) and Shanoa (Castlevania)
BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
@bloodyninja64 as Dennis Robbins and Kanon Marshall (OC)
AlexandraRoseLeclerc as Jett and Sage (Valorant)
Celestial Speck as Kyou Tana and Cópia de Mimaki Kunosuke (OC)
Ciscodog as Killua Zoldyick (Hunter x Hunter)
@GearBlade654 as Force Commander (Dawn of War 2) and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
@Attesa as Haws (Roblox) and Venice/Spooky (Havoc Fox)
@Jabroni as Jeff "The Dude" Labowski (The Big Labowski)
Ellya Ellya as
Ellie (The Last of Us) and Atreus (God of War)
CutieBoop CutieBoop as
Yoshi (Super Mario Bros) and Fuma Mishandra (Touhouverse)
BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 as
Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher) and Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
QizPizza QizPizza as
Gunner Sergeant Lazarus Yongheng Huang (OC)

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Mid-Chapter Update
“Blendin’s Game”

Thanks to Orbeck’s spell, the hose was once again restored to its former glory. With the nozzle reattached, Star Lord took it with a smile and tested it out, squeezing down on it. When pure gasoline shot out, his smile widened a bit, as he proceeded to turn to the small group that had gathered alongside him.

“Alright! We’re back in business!” Star-Lord exclaimed as he... well, attempted to twirl the hose in his hand... and then ultimately just drop it on the ground. He awkwardly went to pick it up, and once he’d done so, he just kinda started making his way over to the ship. “The tank’s over here,” Quill said to Jared as he walked over to the back of the ship and pulled open a flap. Midna was seated above it on the edge of the ship, her legs dangling over the side as she smirked down at the group. With the flap pulled, he stuck the nozzle inside, and began to fill up his ship with fuel.

And then, as things finally seemed to be progressing, a rumbling could be heard along the ship’s walls.

The rumbling itself had been enough to catch everyone in the ship off guard. It wasn’t even subtle - no. It was loud and violent, so much so that those of you who were smaller than the others (like Lucky or Ellie) would have been knocked straight off of your feet. Those of you still down on the deck were met with the sound of shattering glass, and when you turned your heads, you found that hundreds, if not thousands, of tall, muscular men in black suits, were rushing towards all of you. Their weapons were immediately trained on you, and each person alone had about five rifles each pointed directly at their heads.

f3a.gif

“Alright, dude! Chill the hell out!” Star-Lord shouted as one soldier shoved their rifle against his back, causing him to stumble forward a bit. He turned angrily and faced him, growling a bit underneath his breath.

Needless to say, retaliation might not have been the best idea.​

When the ship would suddenly rumble, Agent 3 would quickly find herself launched, and by the time she landed and recomposed herself, she heard shattered glass and just as quickly froze when she 'then' saw a total of five firearms aimed to her. "...I believe this is what you humans called - or still 'do' call - being outgunned..." She said simply, sighing and holstering her own weapon and raising her hands in a reluctant surrender. Before long, she and most of the others - with exceptions along the way, like the Captain (if no others, only him), and then... This guy?
With all of you now on the deck, you were met by who was a familiar face to a select few of you.

“T-t-there they are!!” Blendin Blandin shouted in his all too familiar high-pitched, annoying voice, as he pointed an accusatory finger at all of you. “I-it’s th-those time anomalies I-I-I told you about!!”

“Dude, I already told you, we’re not time anomalies!” Quill shouted in an annoyed tone, but Blendin didn’t listen.

“Save it for the time jury, time anomaly!” He shouted angrily in response. Before any further explanation could be given, a pure white box suddenly appeared, and one by one you were all ushered into it by the guards. Before any of you had a chance to escape, electric bars suddenly warped into place, trapping you all in there, with Blendin angrily stammering on the other side.

“I-I-I’ll be back for you!!” He said with a huff, before walking off alongside a few of the darkly dressed guards, who merely rolled their eyes.

With them gone, you were left in the pure, white room by yourselves to sulk for a few moments. That is, until you heard a voice from the corner.

tenor.gif

“Hey, there! Over here! Pile of rocks waving at you, here.” The... talking pile of rocks said in a friendly tone of voice. “I’m Korg, and this is my very good friend, Miek. Miek has knives for hands, as you can see.” He gestured to the small creature beside him, who was apparently named Miek, and Miek did indeed have knives for hands. “Anyways, I’m effectively the leader in here, especially since there is no one else here. And, as you can see, I am indeed made of pure rock. But don’t let that intimidate you, unless you are made of scissors.”

Korg proceeded to chuckle to himself after his little joke.

“Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you there.”

Well, at least you had someone to keep you company in here.
Agent 3 looked to the box she was now stuck in - with the others, and to the once-unconcealed entrance, now with electric bars there. As much as she wanted to retort to Blendin, all she could muter was a resigned sigh as she dropped herself to the ground in a sitting posture. "...Yeah, well it seems we're all stuck here with you now, eh?" She asked bleakly. "Just how long have you been here as it were?" The Inkling added as a second question, just trying to control herself as it were - she has more questions about Blendin's end of this story right now, but... she can't ask right now. Nor does she want to, especially now - this 'jail cell' was cramped with pretty much every member of the group you'd be lucky to even breathe!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: "You were hauled off to jail!"​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @ContainedYourselfTheSecond​

"This is bullshit." Snake paced around in the cell. He's been captured before, not a very fond memory. As he paced he lit a cigarette and took a few puffs to calm his nerves. He tried using his Solid Eye to scan the cell for any weaknesses to try to exploit.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Korg shrugged. “A while now, in all honesty.” He replied, pursing his stone lips a bit. “It’s not that bad, once you get used to it. Like uhhh...” Korg lifted up his arm and gestured to the white space in front of him. “That white space right there is pretty cool,” He then turned left, gesturing towards another wall. “And that one over there.”

Unfortunately for Snake, though, there were no weaknesses he was able to detect in the cell.

Venom Snake Venom Snake BoltBeam BoltBeam

Fuma

Fuma nods in response to the information from Jason and the action request by Mimaki. "Fuma can do something like that. Though, Fuma will need the open space to do a summoning. While I detect the magic, Prince Vassago will assist in finding the lost girl and speak the events of past and future."

However, before that, because of a ambush, Fuma and Mimaki, among others, are now in a prison cell. Well, would goetia demons be considered anomalies? Maybe, since Fuma and other demons existed for 3,000+ years. "Well, this is great. Let Fuma find open space in this prison, then I'll summon Vassago for the original goals and prison escape." She then went to a open space to set up the demon summoning circle Then, she will sit down and prepare the summoning.

Fuma flips through the pages of the Goetia until she can find Vassago's symbol/seal:

03-Vassago_seal.png

Now the circle shall glow, and so does Vassago's seal in the book. Fuma blinks, letting her eyes glow a purple-y pink. Whenever she speaks in summoning, it will be loud. Just in advance, though.
"
PRINCE VASSAGO, RULING 26 LEGIONS OF DEMONS, FUMA ASKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO FIND THE LOST, INITIATE PRISON BREAK, AND BRING KNOWLEDGE OF THE PAST AND PRESENT. SHALL YOU APPEAR, I SUPPLY INFORMATION.
"

The next moment, Vassago appears to Fuma from the magic summoning circle. He is a good natured demon, and thus his assistance shall be helpful for the team. Vassago doesn't wish any harm, anyways. He is a being having the steed of a alligator/crocodile. Some would be impressed by the demon, and some would fear it. Not that Fuma minds it any much.
Vassago.jpg
"
I've answered your call, Mistress Fuma. I await the information you wish to give me.
"

"
OF COURSE. IN THIS CASE, IT'S A LOST GIRL. WE HAVE A FEELING IT HAS TO DO WITH MAGIC TAMPERING, SO WE HAVE TWO JOBS SEPARATELY. I, FUMA, WILL SEARCH FOR A SIGN OF MAGICAL TAMPERINGS, ANY MAGIC, ANY TELEPORTATION. YOU, PRINCE VASSAGO, YOU WILL LOCATE THE LOST GIRL, AND YOU WILL REPORT THE PAST EVENTS AND THE FUTURE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HER. .. OH, AND CAN YOU SEARCH FOR A WAY FOR FUMA AND OTHERS TO BREAK FREE? WE ARE TRAPPED HERE BY POLICE ASSUMING WE ARE ANOMALY.
"

"
Of course. I shall follow these orders, Mistress Fuma. I'll see to it in the future you will break out of here one way or another.
"
With that in mind, the demon orders his gator to move, just walking around and making a portal to leave the prison and go to other parts of the ship. Sometimes, portals will appear because Vassago and his gator are searching for whereabouts. Don't mind them that much, given they're just searching for the lost and for a way for the group to escape.

"
DEATHSTROKE, HUH... FUMA WILL SCAN FOR ANY MAGIC, WHILE PRINCE VASSAGO IS BUSY SEARCHING FOR THE LOST GIRL AND A WAY TO ESCAPE. FUMA WILL CONCENTRATE.
"

By that, Fuma will focus on detecting any magic and any tamperings. As for the lost girl, Fuma didn't know the name, so she went with lost girl for now. She heard extra about Deathstroke from Jason, so this information will help her search, and by extension, Vassago's as well. However, she will make a comment while she is in prison with the others.

"
FUMA NEVER EXPECTED TO SPEND A DATE WITH MIMAKI IN A PRISON CELL, BUT HERE WE ARE.
"

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason) , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , FoolsErin FoolsErin , @ anybody witnessing the demon magic from Fuma atm

Yoshi

"Yoshis are very friendly! Yoshi island has challenging environments for Yoshis to go through, but Yoshi island otherwise peaceful!" Yoshi has gone through saving baby Luigi from baby Bowser, and sometimes the Yoshis have fought not just baby Bowser, but BIG Bowser! The environments were really a challenge for the Yoshis, and it made them heroes just like the Mario Brothers.

The word 'Mario' seems to tick in Akari's mind. He knew the brothers! Yoshi was like a 'parent' to them during the island days. Not a real parent, but someone who would help the kids even through heroic journeys. As for being in the Smash Tournament, Yoshi was one of the veterans besides Captain Falcon, Mario, Luigi and others. Yoshi responds to Akari, "Speaking of, Yoshi hope Mario brothers are doing well... Yoshi miss them. Otherwise, Yoshi will bring joy for this team like Yoshi did for Mario, Luigi, and friends!" .. That was, if the team had a name. Yoshi will carry the promise of helping out his friends and bringing joy to the rough situation.

... However, they got ambushed. Yoshi, a anomaly? Not really, but okay. As much as he wants to fight it, Yoshi didn't get enough time to. Which is why Yoshi is in prison with his teammates and other people. "Yoshi hate prison... But Yoshi did no wrong! Yoshi woke up and got snack, awawawa... Next mission is find way to break out..." Well, unless there's a way for Yoshi to help others break free, he can't do much. He has no access to making eggs, and it's unknown if food will help him find way to break himself and others out.

Scaredy dino.PNG

Tags: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , Ciscodog Ciscodog , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Leo)​

Lilith
Lilith.png
It looks like everyone is in prison now and Lilith looked around the completely blank room in slight disregard. "They could of at least put a bed here or something." She then heard someone in the corner and looked to see who it was, she and the others found a rock golem was sitting in the corner giving them a wave and said hello so she decided to say hi to. "Um...hey there, how long have you've been-."

Interactions:

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Krog)

When the demon was summoned by Fuma, Rocket merely stared up at it with a snarl. “What, you summoned a guard dog to sniff a way out?” He spat as he leaned up against a nearby wall, crossing his arms.

“It’s here to help us, Rocket.” Gamora replied in turn, which simply made Rocket roll his eyes. The group of Guardians and others would watch as the demon soon disappeared to look for a way out.

“Well... he seemed nice.” Korg said as he glanced over to Fuma. “I’m assuming that he’s foreign? French, perhaps?”

Korg’s attention was soon drawn away when Lilith approached. Instead of getting the response she hoped for, though, she was instead met with Korg standing up and running at her.

tenor.gif

“Piss off, ghost!” Korg shouted, fear clearly evident in his voice as he charged at Lilith and tried to kick her - only for his leg to go through her and kick the wall instead.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials CutieBoop CutieBoop Venom Snake Venom Snake BoltBeam BoltBeam

Back outside the ship, the newfound demon companion noticed two things. One, the cage that everyone had appeared in had vanished seemingly out of thin air. There were signs that it had been teleported away, though it was not invisible or disguised. It had simply disappeared from the Axiom entirely.

Deathstroke’s and Willow’s whereabouts, on the other hand, told a different story. The search for them would bring them back to the elevator where she had initially disappeared. When the demon attempted to scout above the boxed transportation, where the hole had formed, it would detect that some sort of portal had indeed been conjured above it. Unfortunately, where exactly said portal went was unknown, but the duo had definitely been transported out of there.

CutieBoop CutieBoop

Geralt of Rivia

Mimaki and the Captain both pointed out that there really wasn't anywhere to go, and even if there was the assassin would have been detected. Admittedly, the Witcher found that to be a hard pill to swallow without checking for himself, though. Once he was on top of the elevator, unfortunately, Mimaki was right. The trail just ended. Carefully, he dropped back into the elevator. "Trail just goes cold as soon as he grabs the girl. Definitely a portal of some kind." With a remorseful glance at the clearly upset Bayonetta, he continued. "If they are really jumping between universes, I hope you have some way to track them. Otherwise, they're gone. Could be... well, anywhere." The scope of what he was saying still made Geralt's head swim a little. Across the room, Ciri was trying to comfort Bayonetta. He heard her promise the woman that they would find the girl. He felt that same sinking sensation he always got when dealing with someone that wanted him to find a lost loved one. The simple fact of the matter was that in most cases like this, the victim was dead long before being discovered. Making promises just gave the victims' families false hope. Ciri hadn't been at this as long as he had. He hoped she never had to learn that lesson, but a part of him was fairly sure she would here pretty soon.

Before he could continue, the boat they were on shook violently, nearly taking the Witcher off of his feet. "One thing after another..." The Witcher grumbled to himself with a snarl, reaching for his sword. He was fully prepared for a fight, but before he knew it, they were surrounded by countless soldiers in odd, dark clothing. After starting there for several seconds in stunned silence, he dropped his swords to the ground and held his hands up. The soldiers' weapons were entirely unfamiliar to him, but with hundreds pointed at his head, Geralt was pretty sure he didn't want to find out what they did. When the white box appeared, Geralt locked eyes with Ciri and stepped into it without much fuss, nodding for her to follow.

The man that was apparently arresting them kept talking about time crimes. He even mentioned a time jury. Called them time anomalies. After everyone was brought into the room, he turned to make sure everyone was alright. The talking pile of rocks didn't actually surprise him that much. Korg almost seemed like a more coherent, more human-like rock troll. The bug with knife hands a little more disconcerting. Once everything calmed down a little in their cramped, blank, white cell, the Witcher turned to Ciri. "You okay? That certainly didn't seem to be a part of the plan," He crossed his arms. Something was off here. Either they were being wrongfully arrested for something they didn't do, or someone in their group wasn't being entirely honest.

Finally, his gaze rested on Jason Todd. The supposed leader of this group. Geralt weighed what he was about to say very carefully before speaking. "So, how above board is this mission we're on, actually? Everyone else here seems convinced we're innocent, but no one's asked you yet whether what we're doing is actually strictly legal. Given us being arrested by the... well, 'time police.'" Shifting his weight from one foot to the other, he continued. "I'm not sure what a time anomaly is. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say it's things that aren't where they are supposed to be in time. If that's the case, aren't we time anomalies? You're supposedly the one in charge, so lay it on me."

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , CutieBoop CutieBoop , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason) , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , FoolsErin FoolsErin , The The cell
___
Frank Castle

Atreus, from Midgard. Frank had heard Thor use that word before. It meant Earth, he was pretty sure. Judging by the kid's furs and the bow on his back, it seemed there was some time difference between Atreus and Frank. Certainly more than there was between he and Ellie; they seemed to be from around the same time, actually, give or take a decade. With a curt nod, Frank answered, "Frank." Wasn't much more to say than that right there. The boy's compliance was surprising, and honestly a little worrying. Stranger danger was a lesson for another day, and not one that was his responsibility to teach the boy. "Right. We need to figure out what the plan is." At least Ganondorf being behind this was a good sign the arch-demon wasn't involved. None of the other telltale signs of a Murder Game were present, either, the longer he looked at it. None of the showmanship, none of the seeds of doubt... These people trusted each other too much. Made his stomach churn.

The others around were still making Frank very uncomfortable. They were having some sort of touchy-feely moment, talking about how much they knew what Ellie - and by extension, Frank- were going through, but he knew that was horseshit. Frank knew that Ellie knew it too. They were comforting her for the here and now. For the stress of saving the universe from Ganondorf. Not one of them could possibly guess the things this kid had seen. They didn't even know where the 'here' in question was. For the moment, he just set his jaw in silence and looked past the kids. A few sappy moments later, the hairs on his neck stood on end. Something was wrong. He felt the rising adrenaline coursing through him, like a sixth sense screaming that he and the others were in danger. The ship rocked violently, nearly taking Ellie and Atreus to the ground, but he grabbed each of their arms, helping them stay on their feet. The shattering of glass was all too familiar. Soldiers were dropping in. Hundreds, if not more. They were wearing strange black helmets that covered their faces, but not the back of their heads or the sides of their neck. In an instant, his revolver was drawn. The one shot loaded in it went off with a deafening bang that made his ears ring, but it just glanced off the helmet of one of the soldiers.

Standing next to the kids as he was, with rifles now trained on him, continuing to fight back would just put them in danger. It seemed they were being arrested for something. Time crimes. His eyes narrowed in suspicion. Slowly, he tossed his revolver to the floor and put his hands up. "Do whatever they say," Frank said to both Atreus and Ellie, stepping to be in front of them. He didn't move further than that, though. If they wanted him to get into the strange box that appeared, the soldiers would have to drag him in. As one of them approached and reached to grab him by the arm, Frank lunged forward with a roar, sinking his teeth into the man's ear. He tasted the iron in his mouth in an instant, feeling the flesh of his target's ear give way. He came away baring his blood-covered teeth in an almost animalistic snarl. Frank barely had time to process the man's scream before he felt a rifle butt slam into his gut. The old man doubled over in pain. He reached for his knife, but felt something jammed into his side. His entire body tensed as electricity arced through it. For an instant, he pushed through it, locking eyes with the man that was tasing him and grabbing him by the collar. Before long, it proved to be too much. He collapsed, and was dragged into the white box.

Slowly, he sat up with a grimace. Scanning the room groggily, he saw many faces he didn't recognize, though the Kronan sitting at the corner of the room caught his attention for being one of the few things he did. In a bizarre way, the reminder of home was almost comforting. Besides, Kronans were fierce warriors. He could potentially help them escape. Then, Korg opened his mouth. Oh. He was an idiot. So much for that. Frank pulled himself to his feet, moving to wherever Ellie and Atreus found themselves. "Are either of you hurt?" The question carried a pragmatic tone, masking the worry he felt that either of them had been harmed during the arrest. He scanned the disorganized rabble trapped in here as he spoke. "Who is in charge here?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Ellya Ellya thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore The The cell​

• Qa

When Geralt approached Jason, he was merely glancing around the room, doing as others were doing and trying to find any way that they could escape. When he didn’t find anything, he lowered his head and sighed, only for him to look up at Geralt moments later.

“Well, there are still a lot of... unknown facets of the Multiverse,” Jason explained to the other man. “Technically, no, what we’re doing isn’t illegal - but that’s just because every universe has its own government with its own agenda, and none of them have the resources to put down laws on what we’ve been doing at the MPF.” He lifted his arms and gestured to the room around him. “As you can see, this is merely another one of those unknown facets.” He lowered his arms again, folding them at his chest. “These... ‘time police’,” He said, forming air quotes with that term, before crossing his arms again. “Probably detected a bunch of people from vastly different time periods at the wrong place and at the wrong time. To them, they probably see us as intentionally breaking the fabric of what they think is a much smaller reality. I doubt they’re even aware of the greater Multiverse.”

Then, Frank asked who was in charge. This, of course, made Korg raise a hand. “That would be me. Big pile of rocks. You might have missed it with all the adrenaline pumping through your veins,” He explained. “I’m Korg. Pleased to meet ya.” He said, greeting Frank with a small smile. Moments later, his mouth formed an “oh”. “Unless... do you mean the leader of this here game you’ve found yourself in? Because if so, then that would be the Time Baby.”

“Time... Time Baby? What?” Star-Lord asked with a confused look on his face. Korg merely nodded.

“Oh, yeah. Real nasty guy, he is. He’s omnipotent and omnipresent, and controls time itself.” Korg explained in his casual, almost constant workplace level tone that he spoke in.

“Yeah, but why’s he called Time Baby?” Rocket would ask.

“Oh, because he’s a ginormous, floating baby, of course.”

And then, another voice could be heard from the back. Jason turned around, furrowing his brows a bit behind his helmet. “Samus...?” He asked as he took a cautious step forward. “The hell are you doing here? I thought you got buried underneath the Twilight back at The Cape?”

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 P PopcornPie ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials CutieBoop CutieBoop BoltBeam BoltBeam Venom Snake Venom Snake

Lilith
Lilith.png
Krog seemed to act pretty normal so far but when Lilith chimed in he slowly started to look at her before running up and trying to kick her, his foot went through her and hit the wall instead but it still gave Lilith quite the shock. "JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" She yelled in both fear and anger, that commotion most likely got the attention of some of the other prisoners.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Krog)
[OFI]

“Sorry, man. I have a highly irrational fear of ghosts is all.” Korg said, before ripping a chunk of rock off himself and chucking it at the ghost girl... only for it to go right through her and hit the wall behind her. “Damn... you know, for whatever reason, I was sure it would work that time.” Korg said, wagging a finger.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

CutieBoop CutieBoop | BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 | thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials | TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher | Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun | @ everyone else in the cell

"Gah!"

"...Grhk!"
As Kyou and Mimaki got thrown into the cell without care or worry, one could see that the two were quite annoyed at the events that just took place. Fighting back wasn't an option, despite the fact both fought armies before, mostly because most other of their team members couldn't. As such, there were no epic battles, no trying to run away- Kyou and Mimaki just had to accept things as they were, as they were thrown into the cell with an ever-growing team. Looks like there are newcomers even now...And was that Yoshi?

"...This...Hm." Mimaki spoke, passing his hands through the completely white walls of the room, while Kyou stared, looking at the new team members currently here present- before his attention went back to Mimaki.
"...You find anything, 'Maki? Can't you just open a portal to get us out of here?"

"Unlikely," Mimaki spoke, sighing, and sitting down next to Fuma, who, unknown to him and the other team members, wrote something down in the ground. "If I tried we either would be found instantly again or I wouldn't be strong enough, so I guess we just wait. But..."

Soon, Fuma's voice changed, it sounded deep, properly demonic, unlike her soft-spoken, almost calming voice. Incantations appeared in the air, almost like stars in the air, like an infinite maze of knowledge shining brightly, visible to anyone who looked. The symbol of the demon Fuma summoned floated int he air for a moment, as pages of her book flapped violently. Once more, small stars came from her- and surrounded her body in a circle like motion and movement.

514px-ThBoSMSC125.png

Mimaki, being close to Fuma, knew what this was. The Ring of Solomon. The gateway between the Goetia demons and the real world- Fuma's way of summoning them. Soon, unsurprisingly, one of those powerful beings came forth and Mimaki could feel the pressure he let out, and so did Kyou. Neither reacted- but they simply acknowledged the being of great power, one of the great demons of Solomon, and...

"Yo, Vassago-san."

"Evening."

And soon, Vassago disappeared, the guardians reacting momentarily, as Mimaki simply rolled his eyes at Rocket's quip, and as Fuma flirted with Mimaki, and the fox simply put an arm around her shoulders, still not looking at the direction of where the demon went. "Goetia Demon, Vassago. One of the demons under King Solomon of Israel's control. Technically Greek in origin, but they're demons, so I mean." A shrug, as Mimaki simply stared at Jason. So...The Time Police was literally here...Because of the same reason he was?

Mimaki's mouth twitched. God fucking damn it.

Meanwhile...With Kyou- the moment the half oni landed eyes with Frank Castle, something moved inside of him- as the oni instantly saluted the punisher the way a true soldier could. Kyou couldn't quite explain it- maybe it was the fact he was once a general in the war against the world versus the Kotoamatsukami, and he knew how to take apart a soldier from a commoner. Maybe it was Frank's fighting spirit and emotions he sensed, or maybe it was just a feeling of kinship that made Kyou salute to the otherwise normal human. The fact that Frank was weaker then Kyou was a given, but the respect the Oni was giving off to the very human, yet impressive solder in front of him almost suggested otherwise.

"Soldier," The Oni spoke, soon resting his arm. Even if they were from different worlds with different ranks...A soldier's respect was multiversal. "That'd be Jason Todd, the Red Hood- the one Geralt-san, the one with white hair, is talking to. Are ye- ahem...Are you in the need of assistance? Medical aid?"

Lilith
Lilith.png
Korg apologizes for trying to kick her and explains his irrational fear but even after that he still tries to keep hitting her, this time by taking a chunk of himself and throw it at her witch she didn't really understand. "Yeah I get that can you please stop trying to kill me!?" She says while trying to dodge all his attacks
This may go on for a while.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Korg)

Benrey
Oh...... and Benrey is now in a cell, after he was thrown into the white room along with the others. Slowly getting back up, he said “Damn...... welp, looks like time to make the best out of a bad situation.....” as he went ahead with his ToolGun and spawned in a couple of couches for people to sit on, while also making a T.V. distance away, and also a remote as well. Going to one of the couches, Benrey said “Hey, let’s sit here for now, plus, it sure beats standing up or sitting in the cold hard ground.” as he sat down, before taking the remote he spawned in earlier, and using it to both turn on the tv and put a random channel as well:

Looking at the others, he said “If you guys need some snacks or something, just holler out my name and I will get it for ya....” as he continue being distracted..... by whatever it was in the tv.
@ To whomst it may concern.
Gretar
Gretar could only look at Jason with a face, like he didn’t know that Gretar was nearing the end of his human lifespan, and the fact that he literally stated he needed a rest from whatever he just saw recently. He was about to give a remark of his own opinion, but that never came as a group of weirdly dressed people went ahead and pointed guns at them, to which Gretar simply threw his arms up into the air. A couple more events later, along with a reveal about this being the time police they have been hearing about, everyone was thrown into a completely blank and white cage along with some folk that were already there.

“Yeah..... I’m just gonna see who else is in here other than us....” as Gretar began to take a look of the other individuals in the room, hoping to find someone else they haven’t noticed before.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ To whomst it may concern

Killua Zoldyck
1597957498083.png

Mood: Worried and caught off guard
Overall Health: Perfect
Nen Charge: 70%
Stamina: 100%
Mentions: None

Killua takes a look around the small room.
"Huh. Small, dense, compact, and no escape except through there."
He spots the electric barrier and walks towards it.
"Pfff! As if. Immunity to electricity, dummies! Now out I g-"
BZZT!
Killua is hurt after trying to walk through the barrier

"OW! D-damn, a different barrier... Looks like it's not just made of electricity."
He walks into a back corner of the room and sits down. It would usually take a while to recover, bet he can recover a bit more quickly with his Nen. He began to try and heal it.
-1% Nen charge
Killua begins to feel slightly better

Unspoken Mentions: Literally everyone​

orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
condition: Normal, and still not happy​

So as soon as things started to come their way, the man known as Blendin Blandin had his armada of time police soldiers come in and escort them through to some cage...made of light. Why Blendin? From just his appearances and mentions before, he was clearly some sort of resident to gravity falls. But wasn't he dealt with back then? the accusations and all. That misconception should have been cleared up back then.

tenor.gif

Now thrown into the white room (not that white room.), Orbeck glances around...and finds nothing but the rock monster and the imp with knife fingers. Something about time crimes and a...time baby. At this point, he shouldn't be expecting bill to reappear any time soon...so what made him change his mind? the random newcomers, the setting, the girls summoning a demon? wait, what?

03-Vassago_seal.png

Now the circle shall glow, and so does Vassago's seal in the book. Fuma blinks, letting her eyes glow a purple-y pink. Whenever she speaks in summoning, it will be loud. Just in advance, though.
"PRINCE VASSAGO, RULING 26 LEGIONS OF DEMONS, FUMA ASKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO FIND THE LOST, INITIATE PRISON BREAK, AND BRING KNOWLEDGE OF THE PAST AND PRESENT. SHALL YOU APPEAR, I SUPPLY INFORMATION."

The next moment, Vassago appears to Fuma from the magic summoning circle. He is a good natured demon, and thus his assistance shall be helpful for the team. Vassago doesn't wish any harm, anyways. He is a being having the steed of a alligator/crocodile. Some would be impressed by the demon, and some would fear it. Not that Fuma minds it any much.
Vassago.jpg
well...is this literally what a demon is supposed to be like outside of his world. Not a creature of chaotic flames obviously, but that of all things...this Vassago as he was called. it perplexed him. Orbeck was simply confounded as he stared at this girl, as she sent this demon out to invstage something about a lost girl...did someone has gone missing back at the bridge?

"I don't mean to intrude," he said as he walked over to the trio of Mimaki, Kyou, and Fuma "What was that about a missing girl?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Celestial Speck Celestial Speck CutieBoop CutieBoop

Last edited:
Fuma

Fuma waited, then Korg and Rocket commented about Fuma's demon. Fuma looked to them, and began to speak.
"
WELL, YES, BUT NO. VASSAGO IS MEANT TO SEARCH FOR THE LOST AND THE HIDDEN, AND HE TELLS OF THE PAST AND FUTURE. HE COULD FIND A KEY IF IT MEANT THE PRISON BREAK IS POSSIBLE. AS FOR ALL DEMONS, WE ARE FROM 3,000+ YEARS AGO, IN KING SOLOMON'S REIGN. YOU COULD SAY WE ARE ISRAELIAN. THE BOOK HAS 72 DEMONS, BUT FUMA, DEMON AMONG DEMONS, IS THE 73RD. FUMA MISHANDRA IS FUMA.
"

Soon, Vassago returns to the prison via portal with new information. He also greets Mimaki and Kyou along the way. Fuma focuses on the demon riding the gator/crocodile.
"
Mistress Fuma, I've returned. Your situation is going to be quite strange. I will tell you everything I know.
"

"
WHAT IS IT? TELL FUMA OF THE UPDATES. HOW IS THE REPORT?
"

"
For one, your prison doesn't seem like a prison at all, because the cage is gone, despite you and many others being captured.
"

"
WHAT? THIS IS A STRANGE THING TO REPORT OF. ARE WE ALL STILL IN THE SHIP? ARE WE OUT, OR ARE WE IN SOME SORT OF STRANGE EXISTENTIAL SITUATION OF CRISIS?
"

"
The third, I believe. It is indeed strange... As for the girl you wanted to search for, I have checked, and above the elevator transport was a portal. It was already used, and the girl would be in a different location.
"

"
HM... SO IT MEANS THAT HER AND DEATHSTROKE HAVE GONE TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION... THIS IS WORTH SHARING FOR FUMA'S TEAM. THANK YOU VASSAGO. YOU CAN RETURN TO MY GOETIA.
"

"
You are welcome. It is the least I can do to assist you at the moment.
"

After this conversation, Fuma opens the book, and Vassago returns into the book to rest. Fuma ends the summoning circle and the ritual, and her eyes return to normal after a blink. "Vassago gave me the messages he could. Again, it is strange, to Fuma and to others, but Fuma can try to figure out other aspects of this place before thinking of the girl... if escaping is important before rescue, then that will be the sequence to go for." Fuma nods, and holds her book close. She'll scan the environment, but she's happy to be safe with the fox near her. That at least lowers her existential crisis of the location they are in.

Orbeck coming to investigate about the girl meant one thing. "... Yes, someone went missing before we were ambushed. Fuma sent Vassago to check, but it is a portal that was already used. That is what was told."

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason, Korg, Rocket) , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , @ literally everybody in prison

Yoshi

As for Yoshi, he's just worried about finding a way to break out, but in the meantime, he will motivate himself. "No no no. It's a pwison now, but Yoshi will find a way out! Yoshi just needs to think like smash veteran Yoshi. What would Yoshi do? Yoshi just fight baddies to the very end! Yoshi went through Master hand, Yoshi fought Giga Bowser, Yoshi went through Subspace, Yoshi fought Master core, and Yoshi went through the World of Light and Darkness! Yoshi been through all those challenges so far!" Yoshi huffed, and stood up. No more fear. Yoshi will make himself brave the challenges for the sake of his teammates.

In the meantime, Yoshi will do his best to be cheerful and bring joy to other prisoned allies before anything happens. This case, he's open to interact with.

Aww yeah.PNG

Tags: @ open for any interaction from people in prison​

Users who are viewing this thread