Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari's expression brightened a bit when Gamora expressed her thanks. "Well... you ought to have at least one kind person in your life, right?" He turned around to step out of the Guardians' ship and see who else was around.

One person, or rather, dinosaur, caught Akari's attention. As the dinosaur seemed to be talking in the third person, Akari learned their name was "Yoshi", and they seemed like a regular ball of adorable cinnamon roll sunshine. "Oh hey, looks like one of your old buddies joined us, huh Falcon? The more, the merrier." Akari said to Captain Falcon as he stepped out. "So, the little guy's name is 'Yoshi'." He tilted his head as he examined Yoshi, noticing the red saddle-like object on the dinosaur's back. "It looks like someone can ride him like a mount, and... something about him seems almost familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on where from." In any case, Akari waved to Yoshi. "I'm Akari Kishiri, though I also have a codename, 'Paladin'. Whichever name you want to call me by, you're welcome to do so, Yoshi. If you'll be joining us on our quest, anytime you're in need of healing, Kronos and I will sort you right out, okay?"

When Benrey asked if anything needed doing, Akari turned to him and shrugged. "At the moment, looks like we're just kind of sitting tight."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
CutieBoop CutieBoop
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
@GuardiansShipExterior
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
Geralt of Rivia

Geralt's eyes momentarily shifted away from Fuma to the fox-tailed man, though they didn't linger long, even as Mimaki explained what was going on. At least it was a more direct explanation, even if it made about as little sense as what Kyou had said. An evil space wizard had taken them to another dimension because he plans to take over/slash destroy multiple dimensions. In the end, Geralt ended up feeling even more confused. Though not unintelligent, he often found himself out his depth when dealing with higher magic, and this was beyond anything he'd ever heard of, let alone interacted with. Maybe if Yen or Triss were here, they could have explained it to him... As it stood, he just nodded briefly. Eventually his gaze did return to Mimaki, though, when the man clearly took notice of his ire towards Fuma. His medallion was, in fact, humming. More than it had done so in a while. So much that Geralt was more or less having to tune it out, as it was almost becoming distracting. Mimaki didn't seem like a monster, though he certainly wasn't human. The veteran Witcher clearly seemed to weigh what the man was saying for several seconds before responding. "Ciri trusts both of you. That's good enough for me."

To her credit, Fuma offered up her own defense. Geralt searched her face for any sign of deception, or malice. From what he could tell, there was none. His experiences told him that something was off, that he was being tricked, but his gut told him the opposite. There was almost a sincerity to the apparent demon's words. He shook his head, and his curled hand finally relaxed. "Sorry. Didn't mean anything by it... used to monsters that swing first, ask later." Though his apology was sincere, his voice carried a healthy skepticism. Even if Fuma really did mean well, and his instincts told him she did, his experience with magic of this kind was far from positive. It almost always turned, either against its wielder, or the target. If she really was from a different world, though, maybe the magic worked differently there. No way of knowing until he saw it firsthand. "You're right. Actions matter more to me than words. I know they do to Ciri too, and, like I said, she trusts you. Don't worry about it. I won't." He would try not to, anyways. Geralt returned Fuma's smile, though it was short and a bit awkward. Not disingenuous, just reflexive.

At Ciri's retort, Geralt shook his head again. "Emhyr believes you're dead. That could have changed. Couldn't take that chance, sitting on my ass."
Geralt shifted his weight from one leg to another, the sheepish look returning when she remarked on his loss to the higher Vampire."Damn thing got the drop on me. Wasn't like I could kill it, anyways." She went on to explain that their own world wasn't just at stake, others were too. Geralt blinked a few times in response. Most of this was going way over his head already, and the more detailed the explanation got, the harder it was to follow. For now, Geralt decided to move on. He nodded gratefully to Kyou when the man stepped away to let them catch up, and glanced at the portal that had been opened with a grimace. Portals he'd seen made by mages he trusted were bad enough. "We don't have to go through that, do we?"

Ciri had started to make small talk. After seeming to consider this for a moment, his entire posture, for the first time since getting here, relaxed. In truth, he was just glad to have found her. "Yen's doing well. She was the last time we spoke, anyways. She went looking for you, too, you know. The vineyard's a good place to retire." His eyes moved away from Ciri's at that word... 'Retire'. It left a bad taste in his mouth. Of course, Geralt loved Yennefer, and it was nice to, for the first time, have a place to call home, but sometimes, he felt the call of the open road. He smiled after a moment and met her gaze again. It was every bit as awkward, but much more sincere, than the one he'd given Fuma. "Hunting going so bad you had to skip out on the entire planet?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck CutieBoop CutieBoop

Killua Zoldyck
1597890774101.png
Mood: Confused
Overall Health: Perfect
Nen Charge: 70%
Stamina: 100%
Mentions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

"Benrey? Uh, no, nothing that I know of. Any of you guys need anything?"

Unspoken Mentions: @ Deck crew​

• venicehapp.png
    VENICE
    Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Rocket) P PopcornPie (Lucky)

"No problem, Mister Rocket!" Venice looks VERY proud of herself for giving Rocket an idea. But his skill in adding these makeshift weapons to this robot brings up another question, which she can't help but ask. "So... how did you learn to do this kinda stuff?" She steps closer to him to get a closer look at the EVE unit- or to comfort him. Could be both. "Robots invaded the city I was told to patrol, but I don't think whoever built them could make them from these things!" She motions at the new weapons Rocket had given EVE.

Meanwhile, Spooky coos again as he stares down at Lucky. He knows what he's doing for sure.

• "Remember how I was enraged with Lucky for bungling up our chances with the Shareholders, to the point of throwing him off the team, only for myself to be no better when we were called by Wesker?" Megumin hung her head. "Alexis is no different. She was merely protecting someone who seems to have been isolated his whole life, and thus doesn't know how to respond to bad situations. Was Alexis going to the extreme? Of course. But we've all done so. Take myself, for example, launching Explosion in a crowded mindscape. It was a great Explosion!...But it almost took all my friends with it. But I wasn't left to die in an unfamiliar universe, why should we leave Alexis behind?"

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg
Expression: Being Calm
Interaction: Everyone in The Guardians Ship
Mention: Ellya Ellya , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

TheElenaFisher said:
Looking at the ones that were there and then back to the woman, she sighed. “I’m sorry if they’ve done anything wrong, it’s a... habit of theirs. I’m Blake.” Blake then looked at Atreus, heading him comment on Thorne’s appearance before hearing Jett. It did come off as a bit offensive, but he was still just a kid. “Atreus, in this group, it doesn’t matter what we wear, we’re all warriors. I can guarantee you that she is a warrior too, I’ve seen her fight. And Jett, we’re meeting new people.”

As when Blake said that they will meet new people and talking about Thorne's appearance and she is actually an warrior, Jett nodded as she looks at the green skin woman and the shirtless man that was eating a chip. She looked around the ship in a amazed mood, she was having some flashbacks when she was having a tour inside Sova's ship and his amazing rooms right before she could turned to the green skined woman saying "I'm Jett, we're actually try to see on what is actually going in this fine ship you've got there."

thatguyinthestore said:
“That boy... he has the spirit of a fierce warrior... much like the tiny, buck-toothed beast...” Drax would say, gesturing towards Atreus with his chip... and then eating it, of course. And with his mouth full of the snack, he continued, “He reminds me of my daughter, Kamaria.”

Her ears perked when the shirtless man said that Aterus has a spirit of a fierce warrior reminding of his daughter called Kamaria, she smiled at the comment right before she could politely say to the shirtless man "Well, you're actually right about him. The kid can really have a spirit of a fierce warrior and can shot arrows very well too, I just met him recently. But now, I'm so excited to see other new people also." Jett commented it while trying to motion her Phantom rifle, she thinks that the new people will try to be trustworthy to her and Thorne but she is very hard to think all about the new group.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Expression: Being Calm after Hearing The Compliment on Her Outfit by Aterus
Interaction: Aterus and Everyone Else in The Guardian's Ship
Mention: Ellya Ellya , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

Ellya said:
Atreus watched as the new woman approached as well. "Wow..." he said slightly under his breath. "You're beautiful! Your clothes are so interesting!" He smiled happily while looking at the colors on her dress. "And your hair is so long. Doesn't it get caught on everything?" The boy kept looking at all the peculiarities on the woman's outfit. "You must not be a warrior though. Mother was, and she hated long dresses." Although Atreus certainly didn't mean for it to sound offensive, it probably did.

As they came up to the front of the ship, Atreus was just in awe staring at it. It was huge and definitely looked like it was made by intelligent creatures, but it had so many parts and bits that he just couldn't understand at all. "Woah... Look at that..." he muttered, also staring at the people inside.

Meanwhile when Thorne hears that the kid whose name is Aterus compliments about her appearance, she smiled at the kid saying to him "Aw, thanks for the compliment. But Blake was right, I can really fight and heal any people just like you when you are almost dying or critically injured. So, I can be the healer if you wanted." She is being so honest yet mentally focus all about the entire multiverse they are going to saved from a evil man, she quickly turned around to Jett asking a question to her about a joke while whispering to her in Jett's ear "Hey, Jett. How will you gonna to do when we are we in a separate group and we are lost by now, what are you gonna do??" Thorne is trying to have a funny warning on Jett about Blake, so she is also being a funny person on warnings just like when somebody is messing with her if she slept and Jett messes with her. She actually pinches her nose before, so she was trying to warn her again but this time under one condition. She told Jett again stating in a whispering tone"Just act calm all the time, and don't try to have some thoughts about Blake."

Last edited:
Benrey
After saying his first words after that damned game, he got a quite a few responses that showed they really didn’t need any help, and while it was good knowing that nothing is needed currently, there was also a new person in the group, a green dinosaur thing named Yoshi, as he said “Uh.... nice to see you here. The name is Benrey, Black Mesa Security guard and friendly neighborhood Eldritch abomination. What brings you around here.....” as he awaited a response, eating from a bowl of Doritos he managed to have stay behind from the eventual prop removal.

But looking at the others, they would probably want some too, as he held out the bowl and said
“Do any of you want som...?” as he chomped on a single chip he had in his free hand, waiting for them to grab some of the sacred snacks Benrey can infinitely summon.
Ciscodog Ciscodog thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CutieBoop CutieBoop @ To whomst it may concern out here.

Gretar
Throughout the entire ordeal, Gretar was taking a old man nap, sleeping in bliss of what have happened around him. It would probably take a while for him to wake up naturally, or someone could just go and snap their fingers near his ear and wake the grandpa Jormugandr cultist up. But for now, he slept lying down with his back facing the floor, snoring quite loudly in fact.
@ Captain’s room

“Oh, yeah! You’re such a smart guy!” Bender exclaimed as he did mocking jazz hands, clearly extremely sarcastic in his tone. When Jared then asked him if there was anything that they could get him, Bender simply crossed his arms.

“No!”

Beat.

“...maybe!”

Then, Bender looked over to Haws when he asked his own particular question. “As much as I want, blockhead!” The alcoholic robot shouted, before tilting his head back up and continuously shooting more alcohol down his throat.

Zamasu Zamasu Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

“Eh... comes with the job, I guess,” Rocket replied to Venice with a small shrug. “Ain’t much work for a Halfworld reject like me, so you’ve gotta learn a trade or two to get by.”

Back outside the ship, Leo would nod to Yoshi, his grin still remaining on his face as he did so. “Well, welcome to the team, Yoshi!” He said with a smile before reaching forward and giving the green creature a pat on the head.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie CutieBoop CutieBoop quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

As Gretar continued to snore loudly on the floor, he would suddenly feel a sharp kick to his side. The kick was given from none other than Jason Todd himself, who was staring down at Gretar with a gaze so piercing that he could practically feel its hostility from even behind the helmet.

“Get up. We’re on a mission, not a snack break.”

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Then Megumin noticed a text message on her communicator. Orbeck had noticed her disappearance, of course he did.
If she even considered leaving into the darkness of space, then she is a bigger fool than any of us. Don't be tempted into doing something equally as foolish. How would she even survive without food, for example?
"She's a kitsune. Maybe she doesn't need to eat." As she typed back to Orbeck, Megumin rubbed her chin. They had a few opportunities to eat on this quest, did Alexis partake in any of them? Probably, right? Maybe she stored nutrients in her tails or something. "I searched all around the inside of the ship, and didn't see her anywhere. She gave up her watch, and doesn't possess any portal creating powers that I know of." Once again, she looked into the vast reaches of the universe. "It's not that I'm whining and crying for her to come back, I just want to at least make sure she'll be all right."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"...Halford?" Lucky could assume the answer to his own question. "...That's where you came from, ain't it?"

• Ikaros didn't seem to mind when Spooky didn't even acknowledge him. After all, it indirectly meant the owl was fine with being number two out of the birds in the ship. Athena and her owls could flap off, for all the Golden Eagle cared; his kind was endorsed by Zeus, after all, which was a hundred times better than the goddess of wisdom. Besides, were owls really that smart, or were they bird brains?

Kassandra didn't have time to ponder about stupid bird questions whilst Ciri reunited with this Geralt, who was obviously extremely important if he wasn't her father. Either way, the new man looked just about as bewildered as she had been when she woke up in Blood Gulch, and the Spartan couldn't blame him at all. She certainly had felt the same suspicions he had looking at the entourage of strange people and sentient creatures, so she made sure to not further the man's suspicions by keeping a relaxed stance. It also helped that she wasn't wearing her futuristic Hephaestus Suit and helmet, but rather her usual misthios (mercenary) attire alongside Captain Price's scarf- who she was somewhat missing, considering the latter's level head probably would've helped in the horror show that happened on the bridge moments ago. If she was wearing that, she suspected she'd be looked upon like one of the other futuristic-based people, but with her ancient Greek attire she probably looked like she could fit in with Ciri's world.

When Geralt asked her who she was, the brunette opened her lips to speak only to be beat to the punch by Ciri. Also, Kyou healed Geralt of his wounds before trying to explain the situation, which was relatively good, but she'd have definitely said something else besides for "dimension" to avoid confusion, though it seemed too late judging by his reaction. Either way, Ciri explained Geralt was an adoptive father- better than her actual one, especially considering the Witcheress' reaction- and introduced her as a "battlesister". The term kinda rung well for her, honestly; kind of reminded her of the Hunters of Artemis in a way, or the Amazons. Oh, and Ciri introduced Ikaros, too, prompting the bird to look over at the Witcher and chirp, doing his usual flair by extending his wings. This only warranted an eye roll from his owner.

"Yeah, I'm Kassandra of Sparta. Though I doubt you'd have heard of the place. Just trust me, you'll be seeing and hearing a lot of things you won't remotely recognize, so don't feel afraid to ask what in the gods' name is going on." The Greek couldn't help but think back to Blood Gulch, with her experience with guns. She could still vividly remember learning how to use sniper rifles, which was a huge step up from her bow. Of course, she still left the weapons back at the Adrestria, simply because she was more comfortable with Paris' Bow instead, and using that wouldn't cause a spook in ancient Greece. Regardless, she pulled herself back to reality, just in time to realize Geralt was thanking her.

"Of course, it's my pleasure. You'd be surprised by how much we've already been through before you've gotten here." She didn't mention the incident in New Donk City... that was still a sore subject even for her, despite the previously-perceived aggressor having left the party just a few moments ago. At this point, everyone's explanations obviously seemed to confuse Geralt, so she decided to put her own easy take on it. At least, the bare essentials she needed to know back in Blood Gulch.

"You're probably a Witcher, right? Judging by those cat eyes and what Ciri's told me?" Of course, she was referencing the explanation she gave back in Remnant, and only that information. She decided to build upon Mimaki's somewhat convoluted description- or rather, break it down into a better way that even an ancient Greek could understand.

"Just know that most of the people in this team are on our side, even if they look like monsters and your instincts scream that you need to be hunting them down. That, and Mimaki-" A head gesture towards the person in particular- "essentially meant we'll be going through foreign places like this metal dump to stop Ganondorf. Just... imagine whatever stakes you've had to deal with-" She was once again assuming Geralt was pretty much someone special just like everyone else in this place- "and multiply it by a hundred. That's how dire this stuff is, and expect the fights to be just as tough." She paused, noticing the man's hesitation towards the portal before looking down, grimacing before glancing back up and finishing her spin on a summary.

"...Oh, and we're going to go through a lot of portals."

She didn't bother mentioning that there were certainly a few troublemakers in the group, too. The last thing she wanted was for Geralt to take Ciri and bail because he found out some members of this team lost any common sense a long time ago.​

Last edited:
Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

“It’s down near the Dock, where their ship is parked,” The Captain would explain as he looked between Jared and Shanoa. “But... uhhh... you’re gonna need more than two people.” He added on, before turning to Agent 3. “I’d say to bring as many people as possible, but you’re gonna need at least four or five people.”
"Alright, good to know." She thought aloud, and before she herself decided to set off for this, she would watch as a portal opened and people walked through it - either leaving or entering it did not mean much a difference to her, but... yet, why is the group still expanding in how many people there is?
AUTO merely continued to stare at Jared with its one red eye as he opened up the portal and left. “I’ll stay here and monitor the power levels!” The Captain exclaimed, raising a hand. Not that he could leave even if he actually did want to, anyways. Jason also appeared to stay behind, as did Micah. Midna and Star-Lord followed Jared into the portal, though, albeit the latter doing so a bit reluctantly.
Agent 3 didn't trust where the portal was going - so she decided to simply go to the Dock on foot. No real reason apart from 'that is weird, do not trust' - so away the Inkling goes, from the room she was formerly in with intent of heading to the Dock. Whether or not she'd even get there on foot or not is a possibility to fail, but that, right now, is a risk she is willing to take. Sometimes, you just need to get your hands dirty...
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Fuelling manually?​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @RefuelTheShip​

Yoshi

The next member of the team had come out to greet the dinosaur as well, which Yoshi listens. After introductions, Yoshi began to speak to Akari, "Hi! I'm Yoshi! Yoshi helped the Mario brothers since they were young! ... Though, you may have seen Yoshi in the Smash tournaments. Yoshi is a veteran in fighting and heroic adventures, cacacaroo!! That's why Yoshi knows a lot of friends!" That is, those from the Smash Roster, and from the Mushroom Kingdom. Crossovers were pretty uncommon, but Yoshi is open to that. "Yoshi just puts it to stories for the children to read afterwards. They're pleasant to read, and made with eeeextra craft and love!" Yarns, sewing materials, craft materials, you name it!

tumblr_inline_nl7pw3HE6g1toy9eb.png

With the beginning intro done on Yoshi's part, he nods. "Yoshi can do both.. Akari? Code name Pawadin? Why not both? Yoshi likes both!" He does mean Paladin, he just has that childish nature in his dialogue. As for the offer of healing, Yoshi appreciates it! "Yoshi let you know if Yoshi is hurt! It's nice to meet Akari!" But does Yoshi need anything? Well, if it's worth asking... "Is there any fruit right now?"

But also, Benrey offers... snacks! Yoshi perks at the bowl and walks closer to it. Well, whatever snack is there, he considers the options before extending his tongue to get a snack. Whatever it is, it is now eaten by Yoshi.

tumblr_inline_n47qynMqoW1sdk9bv.jpg

"Yoshi just woke up from slumber! Yoshi is glad to have a snack before Yoshi full of energy. Yoshi will be your friend to the very end!"

Yoshi joins the team!

Tags: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , @ near guardians ship squad

Fuma

"It's alright. No need to worry about those types of monsters- or demons, for that matter. Fuma has them under control, so they can't go wild. After all, my duties are to continue King Solomon's legends, and to be able to see the Fuuma clan once more. That is the goodness Fuma seeks." Those were her original goals. With Mimaki, however, adds another thing. "Of course, to add to this, to help these dimensions is a good thing, no matter how strange my own presence is. I look forward to working with you though our journey." With a nod, she approves of this, and considers allies of Kyou and Mimaki her teammates. For Geralt, if he needed to see it first hand, it's just best to ask for specifics. Fuma can turn the pages once she's asked what specifics there is to it. Or it could be by battle, which is more of a sight to see if she fought any enemy.

Now, looking to Mimaki, she gave a gentle giggle. "Fuma got her basic info out of the way. By the way, should I speak about how we know each other yet, or shall I save it for another time?" Well, of course they are lovers. It's a silly little quarrel, for some beings. It's just Fuma being mischievous while being affectionate. Some people have been questioning about how they know each other, and these two had the answer to it. It's just a matter of where and when, if it's fine. "It's also fine if you wish Fuma to meet others as well. Fuma doesn't mind socialization or meetings." If it that's case, the demon nerd needs to be social anyways. Either's fine, honestly.

Fuma's joining the team! She's just in process of getting to know other teammates.

Tags: BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , @ anyone in this squad​

orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
Status: Blender? Again? and Bribing Benedict (release the benedict!)
condition: stressed and clearly...not happy.​

So as Orbeck passed through the rift made by Jared, they would find themselves in the overly large dock. A trail of gasoline would be found on the floor, leading directly to someone who had witch he had never seen again. That stupid robot...blender. drinking away so mindlessly on the hose needed to refuel the ship.
Those of you who had followed the trail of gasoline would have eventually found what caused the leakage after a fair bit of walking. In their line of sight, they saw two things. The first was a giant, industrial sized hose, that had been torn in half and discarded onto the ground, which as a result, had gasoline leaking out of it. The second thing they saw...

tenor.gif

...was Bender. Who had the other end of the torn hose pointed downwards towards his mouth with one hand, and was pouring his bottle of infinite alcohol into the ripped up end.
“Oh, is that what that thing was?” Bender asked, only to ultimately shrug. “Oh, well! Not my problem!” He said in an uncaring tone, before going back to chugging his infinite alcohol.

"I was willing to ignore what you dealt with back at the bridge, that I will apologize for...but here you are acting as a nuisance, unable to realize that we are truly in a dire situation. We need that hose." Yet as expected he continued to act the way he did...without any distinction over what is going on. Even when he was asked what he wanted from all of this, it was meet with a maybe.

Benedict would look at Orbeck
Ah! I’ll do it! But first.....I require one.....shiny nickel.
And this is where benedict asks for a...Nickel? just another thing that he had to pick up was what the area surrounding the cape uses as their coin, and that would be the US dollar. Orbeck, never realy leaving the cape, has not even a penny of that currency to spare to the fancy man. But he does have a few somethings during his time back at his own world, a rusted gold coin for example, that he takes out from his pockets. Why did he not keep of his streak of not acting like this?

rusted_gold_coin.png

"This should suffice for now, more worthwhile than a mere nickel." Realy, he had a few of those but given the situations that they are in, the small amount of luck from crushing those coins would be...minimal at best. He simply flips the coin towards the fancy man's direction.
"Now. are you willing to help us convince...Blender, to hand us back the hose?"

"She's a kitsune. Maybe she doesn't need to eat." As she typed back to Orbeck, Megumin rubbed her chin. They had a few opportunities to eat on this quest, did Alexis partake in any of them? Probably, right? Maybe she stored nutrients in her tails or something. "I searched all around the inside of the ship, and didn't see her anywhere. She gave up her watch, and doesn't possess any portal creating powers that I know of." Once again, she looked into the vast reaches of the universe. "It's not that I'm whining and crying for her to come back, I just want to at least make sure she'll be all right."

It was then that he got a notification on the ever so trusty communicator, a text from the archwizard. Certainly explains a few things.

If she didn't need sustenance, I would have not had my souls taken by Kagutsuchi during that fight with Crane...It was dreadful, to say the least on top of my own vises and fears. Unless she happens to also be undead, she would have remained on the Axiem, out of sight from any of your searches...I can't say how far you have gone through this ship, during this short amount of time. You could also ask the outer...kitsune up at the bridge. He would certainly know more about the subject than either of us. None the less, I don't think you should worry about her being stranded. The very fabric of space at this time...is as convoluted as that of my own world, she will find a way back to us once she is ready. Even across universes. And...did she even give up her watch? all I saw from my perspective was her egress from the bridge.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Zamasu Zamasu Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

“No.” Came Drax’s firm yet gruff reply to Atreus. “I am Drax the Destroyer. What is your name, boy?” Drax asked curiously... while he continued to eat his chip.

Ellya Ellya
Jett
View attachment 771266
Expression: Being Calm
Interaction: Everyone in The Guardians Ship
Mention: Ellya Ellya , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

As when Blake said that they will meet new people and talking about Thorne's appearance and she is actually an warrior, Jett nodded as she looks at the green skin woman and the shirtless man that was eating a chip. She looked around the ship in a amazed mood, she was having some flashbacks when she was having a tour inside Sova's ship and his amazing rooms right before she could turned to the green skined woman saying "I'm Jett, we're actually try to see on what is actually going in this fine ship you've got there."

Her ears perked when the shirtless man said that Aterus has a spirit of a fierce warrior reminding of his daughter called Kamaria, she smiled at the comment right before she could politely say to the shirtless man "Well, you're actually right about him. The kid can really have a spirit of a fierce warrior and can shot arrows very well too, I just met him recently. But now, I'm so excited to see other new people also." Jett commented it while trying to motion her Phantom rifle, she thinks that the new people will try to be trustworthy to her and Thorne but she is very hard to think all about the new group.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thorne
View attachment 771279
Expression: Being Calm after Hearing The Compliment on Her Outfit by Aterus
Interaction: Aterus and Everyone Else in The Guardian's Ship
Mention: Ellya Ellya , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

Meanwhile when Thorne hears that the kid whose name is Aterus compliments about her appearance, she smiled at the kid saying to him "Aw, thanks for the compliment. But Blake was right, I can really fight and heal any people just like you when you are almost dying or critically injured. So, I can be the healer if you wanted." She is being so honest yet mentally focus all about the entire multiverse they are going to saved from a evil man, she quickly turned around to Jett asking a question to her about a joke while whispering to her in Jett's ear "Hey, Jett. How will you gonna to do when we are we in a separate group and we are lost by now, what are you gonna do??" Thorne is trying to have a funny warning on Jett about Blake, so she is also being a funny person on warnings just like when somebody is messing with her if she slept and Jett messes with her. She actually pinches her nose before, so she was trying to warn her again but this time under one condition. She told Jett again stating in a whispering tone"Just act calm all the time, and don't try to have some thoughts about Blake."

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake looked back at Atreus and nodded. “You should. But it’s alright Atreus, sometimes people judge others too quickly. That’s just how humanity, or people in general, work.” As the man that had appeared there just recently as she knew he was never in their group to begin with leave, she looked at the green skinned woman. “Good, usually they’d start causing all kinds of trouble by now. And he isn’t, but he has to be now since I doubt he’d want to be stranded on a ship. I introduced myself, you want to introduce yourself?”

Ellya Ellya , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"I'm Atreus. Atreus the uh... Atreus the Annihilator!" He smirked, proud of that on-the-spot nickname. "Heh... Maybe not... That makes me sound like I'm a mean vengeful person, like Thor or Odin." The boy glanced over at where Ellie was standing, now a bit closer to them, but quickly focused on Drax again. "Are you a bad destroyer? Like villages and innocent people, or just bad guys?"

Frank Castle

Gamora at least answered his questions, but they certainly left Frank wanting. He sneered, baring his teeth. "Arch-demon Akibahara. Pulls sick shit like this. Supposed to be dead. " Her clear lack of understanding almost took him by surprise. There was no way, during a Murder game, someone, especially not him, hadn't already announced their presence and, in a truly grandiose fashion, overexplained their entire plan. "Forget it. If he isn't why I'm here, and you fuckin' aliens didn't do it, then who did?" Atreus's arrival instantly caused Frank to tense and go silent. There were kids here. If Murder was afoot, they were in grave danger. He turned away from Gamora without waiting for an answer. The kid was talking to Drax, and was dressed like he was coming straight from a renaissance fair. Setting his jaw, he scanned the area for threats yet again, and, again, came up empty. A voice pulled him back, though. A girl's. Young, maybe in her early teens. This was worse than he thought. Atreus was at least currently managed.

He stepped out of the ship and locked eyes with Ellie. A frown creased his brow as he heard her speak. He heard her say the arch-demon's name, and his frown fell into a dark stare at the ground. This girl had been in a Murder game. He remembered her name from the Coalition's reports. Ellie. From what Frank could remember, she was dead, though. She'd actually been a Traitor there... His sudden sadness gave way to suspicion. That being said, she was, from what he could tell, a child, and... the arch-demon had a way of getting what he wanted from people, no matter who they were. Without wasting much time, Frank walked over to the girl. His voice commanding, deep, but dispassionate, he barked at her, "Kid, you need to be on that ship, not out here." Piercing blue eyes stared down at her, unwavering, not betraying his knowledge of who she was. Such a reveal could immediately provoke her to violence, if she were on the Arch-demon's take again. Assuming that was why they were even there. "Could be some dangerous shit out here."

His tone was measured. Resolute. The more insightful, though, could maybe detect the slightest hint that this was intentional. Frank had every intention of keeping Ellie (and Atreus) safe, but he didn't want to get stabbed, either. His eyes moved past her. What if there were even more kids here? What kind of sick game was this, roping children into a battle of life or death stakes? Even if the arch-demon himself didn't do this, it wasn't foreign to him that someone else could have organized this. Kotomine had taken up the mantle not long after Akibahara was destroyed, in what had been supposed to be his last romp through the multiverse. Unfortunately, that clearly wasn't the case.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Ellya Ellya @just outside gotg ship

Ellie just stared up and listened with wide eyes for a while, swallowing. A sudden wave of intense guilt washed over her entire body, and it was even more frustrating because she had no idea why. A few flashes went through her mind again as she stared at the man. Images of a girl with a bow, and the same blonde princess from before and a knight with a sun on his armor. Cries of a baby. She snapped out of the 'trance'.

"Yeah... Don't gotta tell me that..." She said in a softer voice than usual, almost vulnerable sounding, as she rubbed a spot in the back of her neck. "I think..." The girl quickly swallowed her feelings though, realizing that looking like a pushover was the last thing you probably wanted here. "Don't need to get your panties in a bunch over me though, old man, I can look out for myself..." She felt the comfort of a pistol in the waistband of her jeans, and that always made her feel a lot better. "There's people here that are actually helpless... Like some dude with glowing eyes I met before and a green fucking dinosaur... Think it's best for people like us to have their backs, huh?" Her tone was sincere and understanding, like she recognized something in this man too despite having no memory of ever seeing him.

Kanye West walked past behind Ellie, shaking his head with his arms on his sides. "Man, this girl gone through a lotta Ye-damn shit, huh? Name one more person that went through more pain then her! I'll wait." Before anyone could look towards him, he was already gone, and all that lingered was an echo of the man singing "Haaalleluuuujaaaah..."

Was it a hallucination? Was it real? No, it was Kanye West.

• veniceconcerned.png
    VENICE
    Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Rocket) P PopcornPie (Lucky)

"'Reject...?'"

Venice's smile instantly disappears. The word almost feels like a stab to the heart.

"...you don't look like a reject to me, Mister Rocket... you seem a lot like the engineers in the Vanalian Air Force to me. I think every good team needs to have someone with the brains, or else they'd fall apart..."

"Coo?" Spooky chimes in.

"Who's the one with brains between us...? That's, um..."

"Coo!"

veniceangry.png

"Hey! I have good ideas too, you know!"

Spooky, fortunately, does not shit on Lucky's head.

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg
Expression: Happy While Thinking It's Still Dusk Till Dawn but in Space
Interaction: Everyone Inside of The Guardians Ship
Mention: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Ellya Ellya , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

Ellya said:
"I'm Atreus. Atreus the uh... Atreus the Annihilator!" He smirked, proud of that on-the-spot nickname. "Heh... Maybe not... That makes me sound like I'm a mean vengeful person, like Thor or Odin." The boy glanced over at where Ellie was standing, now a bit closer to them, but quickly focused on Drax again. "Are you a bad destroyer? Like villages and innocent people, or just bad guys?"
As when Aterus says his name and called himself Aterus The Annihilator, Jett just stands there but giggled as she was impressed on Aterus stating "Well, kid. That was a pretty great nickname you've made there, but I'll could have there."

She says that while motioning her knife since she is extremely bored, she turned around to look around her surroundings and is tried to think the surroundings as breathing ground inside of her mind. She thinks of the entire adventure as place for missions or paradise she called it, she was having the time of her entire life since she missed her and Thorne's own world. She then turned around when Thorne whispered her ear about what to do when they are in a separate group and said to her in a whispering tone on Thorne's ear "Well, if I am in a separate group. I'll could be a team player if someone from the team is an leader and tries to take orders for a escape, so I'm going for a team player like role."

Jett is being so honest about the answer, but when Thorne whispered again telling to calm herself down and not have thoughts all about Blake right before she will pinch her nose saying "I don't wanna hear you talking about that, Thorne." She says that in a lying voice since she was tried to lie about their conversation, and was waiting for Thorne's response after she is done pinching Thorne's nose.

Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg
Expression: Trying to Resist The Nose Pinch from Jett
Interaction: Everyone in The Guardians' Ship

Meanwhile when Thorne hears that Jett doesn't want to talk about the topic and was getting pinched in the nose from her , she cutely screamed from the small pain from the pinch in her nose saying while holding her nose after Jett was done pinching her nose"Ouch, Jett!!! That hurt, come on!! Stop it, you silly. I was joking there come on, you know that hurts!!" She laughed while casting a small Healing Orb before she used it on her nose and it is now completely healed.[/font]​

At Lucky’s question, Rocket fell silent for another moment. Not just in dialogue, either. He seemed to completely stop what he was working on as he stared down at the ground. This lasted a long moment, and before long, he took in a sharp inhale, and then looked back at EVE.

“Alright, Q&A’s over.” He said bluntly, as he rose the blowtorch again and resumed his work. Rocket wouldn’t even look back up when Venice spoke. Instead, he only muttered a half-hearted, “Yeah, thanks...”

In the main room, though, a loud, bombastic laughing sound could be heard all the way in the back of the ship in Rocket’s room. Rocket winced annoyedly at the sudden laughter, but other than that, he ignored it and continued to work on his project.

tumblr_pdbotepugv1w1h4hz_540.gif

The laughter itself was, surprisingly, coming from Drax of all people. He’d apparently started laughing at the boy’s name, which at first could be taken as an insult. However, within moments, Drax had grabbed the boy by the arm with his free hand and lifted it high up into the air, before shouting,

“THIS BOY HAS NOT ONLY THE SPIRIT OF A WARRIOR, BUT THE NAME OF ONE AS WELL!!”

The laughter soon subsided, though, when Atreus asked if Drax was an evil destroyer. “I used to be, yes,” Drax admit with a slow nod. “But then, I met these various creatures who are now known as the Guardians of the Galaxy.” Drax then proceeded to gesture towards the rest of the ship... though all that was there was Gamora, who proceeded to smile and raise her hand in a slight wave. He then, however, looked down at Atreus with curiosity in his eyes. “Tell me, boy,” Drax began as he bit down on another chip. “Who has had the pleasure of being annihilated by a warrior as fearsome as you?”

@Thepotatogod Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie @Riven Zamasu Zamasu quadraxis201 quadraxis201
@Thepotatogod Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie @Riven Zamasu Zamasu quadraxis201 quadraxis201
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Ellya Ellya Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Ciscodog Ciscodog Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @bloodyninja64 @JRay DerpyCarp DerpyCarp quadraxis201 quadraxis201 BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Luckily for Agent 3, she managed to reach the Dock without much consequence at all. It wouldn’t take her long to then discover the antics with Bender and the others over by the hose.

“Yeah? Well, I need booze!” Agent 3 would be able to hear Bender’s shouts as she approached the small group in question. Bender thumbed to himself as he yelled at Orbeck, before promptly returning to guzzling the alcohol down his throat.

It was then that the Robloxian had decided to plop his blocky ass down right next to Bender, sitting right down in a mixed puddle gasoline and beer in the process. At his question, Bender would pause from his drink, and suddenly seemed a bit nervous.

“Uhh... y-yes! N-no! Maybe!” He shouted all at once, only to then become defensive as he placed his mechanical hands on his hips. “Why the hell does it matter to you, anyway!?”

BoltBeam BoltBeam Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Zamasu Zamasu CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:

In the main room, though, a loud, bombastic laughing sound could be heard all the way in the back of the ship in Rocket’s room. Rocket winced annoyedly at the sudden laughter, but other than that, he ignored it and continued to work on his project.

tumblr_pdbotepugv1w1h4hz_540.gif

The laughter itself was, surprisingly, coming from Drax of all people. He’d apparently started laughing at the boy’s name, which at first could be taken as an insult. However, within moments, Drax had grabbed the boy by the arm with his free hand and lifted it high up into the air, before shouting,

“THIS BOY HAS NOT ONLY THE SPIRIT OF A WARRIOR, BUT THE NAME OF ONE AS WELL!!”

The laughter soon subsided, though, when Atreus asked if Drax was an evil destroyer. “I used to be, yes,” Drax admit with a slow nod. “But then, I met these various creatures who are now known as the Guardians of the Galaxy.” Drax then proceeded to gesture towards the rest of the ship... though all that was there was Gamora, who proceeded to smile and raise her hand in a slight wave. He then, however, looked down at Atreus with curiosity in his eyes. “Tell me, boy,” Drax began as he bit down on another chip. “Who has had the pleasure of being annihilated by a warrior as fearsome as you?”

Atreus cringed a little every time Drax called him boy, but couldn't hide a smile as he suddenly lifted him up so enthousiastically. It felt very, very nice to finally feel appreciated for his skills in combat. He kept listening to the man though. The Guardians of the Galaxy sounded insanely cool, and once Drax pointed Gamora out to him, Atreus gave a cute wave with his arm high up in the air.

Then his eyes widened in surprise. Drax actually asked about his previous battles. Atreus never really got to revel in his victories with his Father. "Oh... Well, this one time, I was out hunting with Father, and then the deer I shot got stolen by a huuuuge troll! He was like, five times your size! And we took him down, no problem. And then later on, we also faced a huge fire troll, and an ogre, and Ancients! We killed a Soul Eater once! And a dragon! And we fought Valkyries, too! Witches, Dark Elves, even this guy Baldur. He can't feel pain! He's Thor's own brother, and me and Father fought him!"

He was really just letting out all of the joy that his Father always told him to keep hidden. What did you expect, the boy was still so young and had accomplished many things that he'd love to brag about. During his entire monologue, he had also pulled out a little notebook. Atreus had taken notes and made drawings of all the creatures they faced and mostly killed, noting their weaknesses and habits.

Drax only continued to laugh as the boy described his past successes in the battlefield. He seemed genuinely interested in hearing the boy’s stories, and more than happy to at that.

“Even though I do not know who half of those beings are, you still show the promise of a fierce warrior!” Drax exclaimed as he proceeded to give Atreus a hearty slap on the back.

Ellya Ellya

• veniceconcerned.png
    VENICE
    Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Rocket)

Venice jumps at the bombastic laughter coming from Drax. "Yeesh... you'd think some people would know what an inside voice is." She then turns back to Rocket. "If you need any help, then... tell me, okay, Mister Rocket?"

The wind dragon suddenly wraps the not-raccoon in a gentle hug. Yeah he probably won't appreciate it but what can you do

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
The woman introduced herself as Gamora and proceeded to introduce the rest of her team. “
Nice to meet you. And yeah, I met Peter. He did get kissed by some guy who was then kicked towards the stars.” As Atreus and Drax has their conversation, she looked at the two before back at Gamora, her cat ears wincing a bit from how loud he was. Seriously, Nora could be loud enough to alert so many Grimm nearby and possibly the entirety of the Atlesian Military, but he was beating her by an inch or maybe even more! “Is Drax always like that? Loud and excitable about stories about what others have fought?

Hearing Thorne say something about Jett thinking about her thanks to her cat ears, she did her best to ignore it as she waited for Gamora’s answer.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Ellya Ellya , AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
The entire time he talked to Fuma and Mimaki, she stood there and listened. When he brought up that actions meant more than words to the both of them, she nodded in response. Geralt then responded to her, making her look at him. “
I doubt he’d look for me without proof or one of his men sending word that there was a sighting of me.” Clearly by the tone of her voice and the words she spoke, she really hated this Emhyr. Was this the father she said that Geralt was better than or someone she just really despised?

The response she got from Geralt losing the fight against the greater vampire made her just stare at him. “
You? Unable to kill a greater vampire after having killed one like Detlaff? Retirement must’ve really dulled your skills. Luckily, this entire adventure will sharpen your skills.

Listening to Kassandra, she nodded. Even if the incident in New Donk City wasn’t mentioned, she knew what she meant and really, it was still a difficult subject for her which Geralt could notice all too well by how she responded that the adventure hasn’t been kind to her so far. “
Yeah, it’s been... taxing so far.” It was clear she was trying to not curse and one look at the sleeping child attached to her leg was all the reason needed. Just because he was sleeping didn’t mean at any point, he could wake up and hear a curse word, something she didn’t want him to hear.

Geralt noticed the portal and knowing that he hated portals, she shook her head before Kassandra said that they’d be going through a lot of them. “
No, we don’t. But Kassandra is right, to get to the next world, we’ll have to go through a portal. And considering we’ve only saved four worlds so far from Ganondorf’s influence, we still have many more to go. At least so far, we haven’t been dropped over a lake or somewhere inconvenient.

He then responded to her asking about Yennefer and it was a relief to hear that she was doing alright. It didn’t surprise her that she was looking for her as well, she knew that Yennefer would do anything for her, same with Geralt. Though when he said the word “retire”, she understood that he hated just sitting around from how he reacted to the word. “
It’s as they say: no Witcher dies in their own bed. Though at least make sure to sharpen your skills before heading out in case another monster gets the drop on you, okay?

Ciri met his gaze again, giving him a bit of a smile. “
Well, sometimes you have to see what kind of hunting you can do in another world. And Triss? What about her? Is she doing alright?

CutieBoop CutieBoop , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Luckily for Agent 3, she managed to reach the Dock without much consequence at all. It wouldn’t take her long to then discover the antics with Bender and the others over by the hose.

“Yeah? Well, I need booze!” Agent 3 would be able to hear Bender’s shouts as she approached the small group in question. Bender thumbed to himself as he yelled at Orbeck, before promptly returning to guzzling the alcohol down his throat.

It was then that the Robloxian had decided to plop his blocky ass down right next to Bender, sitting right down in a mixed puddle gasoline and beer in the process. At his question, Bender would pause from his drink, and suddenly seemed a bit nervous.

“Uhh... y-yes! N-no! Maybe!” He shouted all at once, only to then become defensive as he placed his mechanical hands on his hips. “Why the hell does it matter to you, anyway!?”
Agent 3 looked to the scene upon her arrival and sighed. Well, this is great! They definitely don't have any fuel to even use to refuel unless they can 'make' some or something. A placeholder is most likely a bad idea, but it can't run on 'nothing'...! Agent 3 opted to take a closer look at the wires and where the fuel once 'was' in this place, hoping she can find something and/or figure something out to fix this problem.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Fuelling manually?​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @RefuelTheShip​

Lealan nods to Rocket and carefully makes her way over to the nightstand/bed and gently placing Groot into it. If there are covers she'd pull them over him and tuck him in. "Ssssleep well little Ssssapling. Many hunts are in your future." She smiles down at him before pulling back, turning to Rocket and listening to the conversation.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Kyou simply nodded at Geralt and Ciri- the half oni not speaking any words as he took a few steps back, returning to be next to Sage, placing a hand on the boy's back- it was warm and gentle, even though Kyou needed to speak truthfully with him. But for now, he'd allow the boy to recover, and approach him when he felt the most comfortable with such. Or...Kyou would do it himself. At some point, a talk will be in place between him and the pyromancer. But for now? Both needed to relax.

Mimaki, in the meanwhile, simply gave Geralt a grateful nod, and also stood quiet as the Witcher caught up with his daughter. There wasn't the need for any further words- he already got the message. It was obvious the initial distrust would still be there, but at the very least, the Witcher now knew the demoness wasn't going to attack him, or do anything genuinely harmful. Maybe a few pranks and mischievous actions such as Godlings, but Mimaki knew Fuma wasn't going to genuinely harm or be aggressive to anyone here unless they force her to do so. Witcher's protect both worlds, after all. And while the conflict between the two is inevitable...Humans aren't always the victims.

Regardless, his own attention went to the demoness as she asked if she was free to explain to everyone how they knew one another, and a blush immediately came to his face. Mimaki wasn't quite sure if the announcement that both of them were lovers would warrant any negative or positive reactions from anyone aside from a mild acknowledgment. He can see some problems people might have with it, such as him possibly jeopardizing the mission due to his feeling to her and vice versa, or that information being used against them somehow. Aside from the natural embarrassment, of course.

It wasn't as if he wasn't comfortable with saying his relationship status with Fuma. It's not as if he wants to keep a certain image- he loves Fuma and isn't afraid to show as such. It's just that Fuma sometimes show a bit too much care and affection, and he can absolutely tell some people would ask personal questions, or tease him one way or the other. But regardless...That info shouldn't have any harm. "If you wish to say it, say it," Mimaki answered to her, giving a quick nod. "It's really your call at the end of the day. But feel free to get to know the team, as well. If you're really sticking with us, then you should get to know some of them if they're willing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back