Mimaki stood quiet, and instantly, he could see that this woman, Ciri, was emotionally hurt by the Kitsune. Not only by the shape, movement, and overall feeling her soul gave off, like an infinite and bright star that has dimmed and was slashed away by outside forces, doing it's best not to become a violent supernova. Although to be fair, Mimaki had decided that trying to explain people's emotions via pretty prose wasn't really a good thing to do, principally when they're in a state like this... Girl.

But still, Ciri's words of context and venting surprised him a bit. That woman...Was a therapist? The same woman who said that the entire multiverse didn't matter? The same woman who nearly stranded everyone here? Who attacked first and asked questions later and was shot by the leader for not being able to control herself? That woman was a therapist?

"Then she probably thinks that age equates to wisdom, which does not," Mimaki explained softly to Ciri. For a moment, his hand with black fingernails almost raised itself up to be placed on her shoulder- but he held back. He didn't know her. He didn't need to offer unnecessary comfort to a woman he never met before. She's hurt, and he can only somewhat understand how she feels. Unless she actually breaks down, then he'll try and offer comfort, but for now? He'll give Ciri some free space. "She's old. I could sense it by her sc-- her soul." Mimaki cut himself off- saying scent sounded...Really weird. Not to him, but it probably was for others. "...More often then not, old age means the destruction of common sense and empathy. She's just someone very old and very misguided- probably because she can't die by age."

But...Her saying she considered herself made Mimaki bite his lower lip. He didn't expect this amount of information in so little time knowing Ciri, but she likely just needed to vent and didn't care about closure about this point. It was understandable- it happened to people, but Mimaki needed a second to consider what to say.

"Thank you. I had experience with Kyou- we've been friends for over twenty years, and he wasn't always stable as he is, but thankfully...He managed to be a reliant ally and a good friend despite being soft as he is." Mimaki's face turned into a smile. Memories of the good old times with him and Kyou together came to his mind. He laughed. "...If that boy, Sage, stays- keep him away from the woman. He needs to fight his own battles and control his own emotions by himself. Having someone else do it for him is not the way. Believe me- I know better. My abilities and Kyou's do come from our emotions, after all."

Mimaki's face soon turned back into a small, but not as predominant frown. "...Do you both...Need help with this child? I'm somewhat experienced with them."

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would randomly appear yet again
"Ah! I've returned....looks like beating death in a game of mahjong is quite easy."
He would then look at Star Lord before pulling out his megaphone
"AH! YOU! COME! COME HERE!"
He would yell as he pointed to the man with his cane
"LORD OF STARS! STATUS REPORT! WHAT'S HAPPENING!"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@ anyone else​

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Apparently, Ellie didn’t like being told to move on even though she could see on her face before it hardened and before she snapped that the young girl realized that what she said was wrong. Atreus tried to calm her down, but it was clear that it wasn’t going to work and she claimed that she was better working by herself. Before she could leave, she quickly grabbed her wrist and held onto it tightly, looking at her.

Ellie, stop! Right now, the team is fractured and working by yourself isn’t such a great option. You know what you said was wrong, but putting up this wall isn’t going to help any of us. If you have someone you care about back home, then understand that working together with us is the only way that the person you care about survives.” She then let go of her wrist, looking at her. “If you still want to go off on your own, that’s fine, but just keep in mind with what I said.

Ellya Ellya
━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Listening to Mimaki, a small chuckle came from her. “
I think she does believe that. And sometimes, that’s correct, sometimes it isn’t, it just depends on the person. Clearly, time has not been very kind to her and made her lose that part of her that’s wanted to help people.

Realizing that she had been venting this entire time, she stared at him. “
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I had been venting this entire time. I didn’t really mean to.” In response to Mimaki, she nodded. “You’re welcome. He does need to learn to control his emotions but as long as Alexis is around, he’ll only be treated like a child. Sage needs to learn to grow up and learn to control his emotions, otherwise he’ll keep being unstable and kill people with his powers whenever someone says or does something that even slightly offends him.

So his powers are tied to his emotions too, but he seemed to be doing a far better job at keeping them in check. “
At least you’re doing better than Sage at that. My powers are tied to it too, but they only become unstable when I feel powerful emotions or get too overwhelmed emotionally. It’s happened a few times, but there’s only two times so far in this adventure where I wasn’t able to hold back my powers. If those two do leave, at least we won’t have to watch what we say and do around Sage anymore.

When Mimaki asked if they needed any help with Space Kid, she looked down at Space Kid, then to Kassandra before looking back at Mimaki. “
I think we have him handled. He is asleep after all so he isn’t causing any trouble. Thank you for the offer though.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lilith

Lilith.png
After what felt like a little over a few minutes the room above her started to get a little quieter witch seemed to soothed her down a bit, getting up she started to notice more and more as time went on so she decided to takes a deep breath and take the elevator back up to the Caption B. Mcrea's room and slowly floats in. She looked around the room a little bit nervous. "Um...Is everything okay here?" She would then quickly notice that there was a new face and looked towards him.
"Who are you?"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Quill)
[OFI]

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Apparently, Ellie didn’t like being told to move on even though she could see on her face before it hardened and before she snapped that the young girl realized that what she said was wrong. Atreus tried to calm her down, but it was clear that it wasn’t going to work and she claimed that she was better working by herself. Before she could leave, she quickly grabbed her wrist and held onto it tightly, looking at her.

Ellie, stop! Right now, the team is fractured and working by yourself isn’t such a great option. You know what you said was wrong, but putting up this wall isn’t going to help any of us. If you have someone you care about back home, then understand that working together with us is the only way that the person you care about survives.” She then let go of her wrist, looking at her. “If you still want to go off on your own, that’s fine, but just keep in mind with what I said.

Ellya Ellya

Ellie was stopped with some ease. She was quite strong for a girl her age, but she was still only fourteen. She kept her head turned away as Blake spoke but stood still without resisting her grip. After Blake let her go, Ellie stood still for a few more seconds, glancing over at Atreus before looking up at Blake again. She looked into her eyes for a while, and as she looked back, Blake could notice a deep, deep hidden sadness in there, and a burning sense of uncertainty. Her eyes were glistening wet but she managed to keep actual tears from forming for now.

"Just... watch out for the kid. He's too young for this shit, and even his magic isn't gonna save him if this is..." She paused, sighed and looked down at her hands for a while. "Look, just... I need to figure some stuff out" and then she gave one final glance at Atreus and Jett before walking away, less angrily now.

Atreus watched from a distance with a slight frown.

"Huh?" Leo would ask when Ellie and Boy pointed out how weird he looked. It took him a moment to fully realize what was going on, but by the time that Blake introduced him, he let out a nervous chuckle. "Oh... sorry, was I staring?" He asked as he used his free hand to nervously rub the back of his neck. "Heh... my bad... to be quite honest, I wasn't really paying much attention," Leo said, before nodding at the two kids. "My name's Leonardo Watch. But... you can just call me Leo." He explained with a smile.

Whenever Ciri went down the elevator, she would have ended up seeing none other than Bender when she arrived at the bottom. However happy Ciri (presumably) was to see the robot again, he returned the same feelings tenfold, as he immediately shot her an angry glare. "Oh, great, it's another one of the thirty-first-century-phobes! You here to spit on my culture some more?" He asked angrily, his tone spiteful as ever. He brought the familiar cigar up to his mouth and took a long inhale of it, before turning to face Lilith, who was there as well. "Or what about you, huh? You gonna cry me a river as well?" The typing robot, on the other hand, merely stared up at Lilith for a brief moment, before unceremoniously glancing back down and resuming its typing. And then, eventually, both of them had gone back upstairs, which left Bender to just stay downstairs and shrug, before resuming his smoke break.

Back with Rocket, the tech-savvy Guardian in question would have been putting said "tech-savviness" to good use whenever Venice and Spooky had decided to enter his humble abode. The first thing she would have noticed, though, was that a song was playing over a small radio in the corner.

Avengers_Endgame_Rocket_James_Gunn.jpg

Rocket himself would now have a fashionable pair of goggles strapped to his forehead, and a blowtorch pointed at what was pretty clearly the EVE unit that The Captain had sent out earlier. Her white, thin arm was laid out to the side, and from the looks of things, Rocket was making modifications to her weapon systems. Of course, he'd heard his door slide open, even over the loud music. The sight made the raccoon roll his eyes, especially when he noticed who had entered his room.

"Oh, great..." He muttered under his breath, before turning and tilting his head upwards at the duo. "What, you come to twist the knife in some more?" Rocket would ask as he strapped the goggles over his eyes and began to work the blowtorch against EVE. Then, Lucky entered as well, but his comment about the trash panda incident only made the not-raccoon scoff slightly.

Back in the main room of the ship, Gamora nodded in response to Akari's words. "I'm Gamora. The big guy over there is Drax," She said, before gesturing over to the big guy in question, who merely rose his hand in a small wave, before using said hand to grab another chip and eat it. "And... well.." Gamora sighed through her nose and peered down to the ground for a moment. "He's... not a raccoon, like I said. He's..." There was another pause. "An experiment."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Riven Riven Zamasu Zamasu quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Ellya Ellya Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Ciscodog Ciscodog Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts DerpyCarp DerpyCarp quadraxis201 quadraxis201

"Relax," The Captain spoke to Megumin as he moved his chair over to the remnants of AUTO, taking hold of it with his stubby fingers. "Besides a few scratches, all that was really damaged was AUTO's internal AI. Besides that, he should still be operating at full capacity." The Captain would explain with a small smile, trying to reassure the young archwizard as best as he could.

Though, despite all of this, there was still infighting going on. Jason would only stand by as Mimaki gave his two-cents, his arms crossed and his head tilted down at the ground as he took everything around him in. Then, Alexis stood back up and began shouting. And at this point, Jason had had enough of her.

"No, Alexis," Jason said, his fists tightly clenched by his sides, his head slowly craning back up to stare at the woman behind his helmet. With the same kind of rage that he hadn't felt since that night... that night between him, Bruce, and The Joker inside of that abandoned building, he snapped up at her. It was a rage he hadn't felt in a while... a rage that he thought he'd suppressed once he'd forgiven Bruce for not killing that damned maniac clown. A rage that pervaded his being, causing him to step forward, his tone and words dipped in a pessimistic sounding hiss. In fact, all he could do is speak those same words that he spoke to Bruce on that very night.

"I don't know what clouds your judgement worse - your over-protectiveness of that child or your antiquated sense of morality," He said, his tone shaking along with the very fists that were balled by his sides. "We all have families we're trying to save, Alexis. You, me, Arthur, Ciri, Blake, hell even fucking Benrey. And your unwillingness to cooperate at every single Goddamned turn is putting them ALL at risk. You think you're protecting him? Protecting Sage? From what, exactly? Because so far, that child has done NOTHING but nearly get us all killed because of his inability to control his own damn powers. And every time those fires are about to be quelled, you're always stepping them and making them worse.

He may not be able to control it, but I haven't seen him try to learn, and neither have any of us. All you've done is baby him and make damn excuses instead of helping the damn kid, and perpetuating this pity party he keeps throwing for himself every time things get tough. The robot that attacked him only did it because he was about to burn this entire ship down. The robot that happens to control the very ship that we're standing in. And if you'd actually been paying attention to anything OTHER than your clear selfish agenda, then maybe you'd have realized that the machine doesn't think like you and me.

What would have happened if you'd destroyed AUTO completely, huh? What then? You would have gladly sacrificed our lives and your 'precious family' because the damn steering wheel pulled out a taser?"
Jason scoffed. "Because, I don't know if you've gotten it through that thick skull of your's yet, but Ganondorf is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE MULTIVERSE right now. No matter how strong you think your "husband" is, or you, or Sage, or the ten demons you've got floatin' around in that head of yours. Ganondorf trumps them. And when he decides to show up here with a whole ass army, it'll be too damned late to pull out some magic deus ex machina, because you'll be dead within seconds."

At the last part of Alexis' retort, Jason only sighed and closed his eyes behind his helmet. Finally, his fists stopped shaking, his voice was less shaky as a result. He took a moment to breathe, and then looked away from Alexis. "You're right, Alexis. This isn't how teams are supposed to work." There was a beat of silence, and then he looked back up at the fiery kitsune. "Because teams are supposed to put the group's overall goals above their own. Which is something that you clearly haven't been doing this entire time. And believe me, if Cap, Tony, Winter, or even Cassie were here, you'd have been kicked out long ago."

With that, Jason fell silent and walked away, out onto the nearby balcony. He stared off into the vacuum of space behind the thin layer of glass... and then took off his helmet, set it down, and lit up a cigarette. He'd let the others have their words with Alexis, since he'd already said his.

Despite all of this, The Captain wasn't even paying attention to the fighting, as he was instead examining the internal wirings of the malfunctioning steering wheel. It wasn't until Orbeck approached him that he glanced up, startled a bit from the sudden approach. "O-oh... uh..." He stammered out nervously as he adjusted his hat to properly fit back on his head. Slowly, he backed away from AUTO and gestured towards it with his arms. "Well, you can try to take a look at it if you want..." He said, before clearing his throat slightly.

At Megumin's request to air out grievances, Midna (who had woken up and was watching all of this with a big, cocky grin on her face) rose a hand. "Yeah, hi! I think you're all idiots!" She exclaimed, before letting out a short chuckle. She then turned to Micah, who wasn't even really paying attention, and was instead smoking a cigarette. "What about you, Mister Cowboy?" The Imp asked as her familiar orange hair formed a giant hand and slapped him on the back, causing Micah to unintentionally spit out the cigarette. "What are your grievances?"

"Well right now, I'm pissed at a fairy knockin' my damn cigar outta my mouth..." Micah spoke in a low hiss. Midna only giggled in response. Space Kid, meanwhile, was still asleep.... unlike GIR, who had unfortunately woken up due to all the commotion.

giphy.gif

"AND I'M..." There was a pause from GIR, before he just giggled to himself and planted a tiny claw on his head. "I dunno!"

Then, Benedict pulled out a megaphone and yelled right in Star-Lord's ear... which caused him to wince in pain.

tenor.gif

"Ow... dude!" Peter Quill shouted as he turned to face Benedict while rubbing his ear. "They're like.... fighting or something, man..." Around this time, Lilith had re-entered the room and asked him who he was. "Ow.... name's Peter Quill... people call me Star-Lord..." He said, wincing while he still continued to rub his ear.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- GearBlade654 GearBlade654 FoolsErin FoolsErin QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:

• 1597789418245.png
    VENICE
    Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Rocket)

"Umm... no?" Venice steps into the room with Spooky right behind her. "I just wanted to talk to you... you look really sad."

The wind dragon comes over to the not-raccoon and gazes at his handiwork on the EVE unit. Now that she can see a robot up close without getting attacked by it, Venice can't help but feel amazed. This one looks like it really belongs in Vanalia with its simple form but astounding weapon systems... and the insides look so complex! Just how can whoever attacked Miracle City mass produce stuff like these? Of course, if it got all murder-y on the crew, Venice would gladly turn it back into scrap metal, as that appears to be her new job.

"So what're you working on?" she asks Rocket curiously and innocently. Spooky, all the while, remains silent as he hovers above Venice's head.

Chronology: Ultimate
DR ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 85%
SOUL: Kitsune
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Gone
MENTAL CONDITION: Ashamed, Apologizing, Disheartened
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie FoolsErin FoolsErin Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
MENTIONS:

What did Alexis expect when she announced her frustrations? Mostly anger and affirmation, and she got plenty of that. Orbeck, Kassandra, and Jason all had their angry words to add to her’s. Hearing them made her angry, but not furious. She was used to no shortage of personal attacks back at home, but these attacked a whole new area of her life. Selfish, overprotective, smothering, hypocritical, volatile: these were essential all accusations cast against her and her behavior. She’d been blind before, but now she was starting to see what they were talking about.

Throughout this journey, she had grown obsessed over Sage and made completely irrational decisions that put everyone at risk. It wasn’t even as if those decisions were made intentionally, they were instinct; the instinct to protect someone at the expense of everyone else… and even then, she had failed to do what was best for Sage. The others had said it plenty of times, but Kyou was the one who ultimately got her to see it: she’d been trying to shelter Sage from all the world so much that he wasn’t able to grow. She thought she was protecting him, but she was only keeping him as that child that he never had or will have the opportunity to truly be.

The kitsune pulled her tails away from Kyou after some hesitation. She didn’t want to leave Sage, but the others have convinced her that the two of them sticking together was a disaster waiting to happen. It would be selfish for her to want to keep Sage by her side. Would he even want a fake mom who would gladly sacrifice the multiverse for his sake? The sentiment was nice, but the reality… Sage would never forgive her.

Just moments ago, she had completely ignored a crucial part of Jason, Kyou and Mimaki’s words. They were fighting for their own families too. Were their families any less valuable compared to Alexis’s? Alexis would find it hard to say that they were, but the more she thought about it, she did believe that. In her mind, it was her family above all others, and that left others hurt and dead. It was the only way immortals knew to survive; kill or be killed. If you weren’t willing to live at the expense of others, you would die in consideration… but that wasn’t what she experienced was it? At least, that wasn’t what she experienced when dealing with mortals like most of her friends. She’d grown to care for each of them and their struggles…why was it so hard now?

Alexis knew why. She was reduced to instincts without someone who could remind her to bring out her more “human” side. It couldn’t be just anyone though; everyone in the MPF was a stranger in the sense that she didn’t know them, and they didn’t know her. Alexis needed her husband, the only person who understood her and balanced out her rash behavior. With all the time she spent away from him and her children, she had grown to treat Sage as her child with no one to balance her fire out. Or perhaps there was, but it came in the form of anger and frustration that matched hers. Such a mix could only cause more strife and destruction.

The ears on Alexis’s head pressed themselves against her head in shame now that she realized all that she’d done and her tails drooped such that they almost touched the ground. She understood why everyone was angry, and she knew that the longer she stayed, the worse it was going to be. Her instincts were coming back in full force, and that last outburst...it would only be the beginning of how easy and how violent her retaliations would be.

Her heart was set on leaving so much so that Megumin’s complaints against her leaving had no sway. Alexis looked sad as she disagreed “No… I’m sorry, Megumin, but I think me leaving is the only option. Kassandra and Jason sure seem to think it’s the right decision, and I agree. I’m going to do more harm than good in this team, especially while...” The kitsune struggled to get the next couple words out of her mouth, “...I’m around Sage.”

The fire-scented girl’s offer to get Sage to somewhere safe was a welcome bit of kindness, but Alexis had to refuse, “No, you don’t have to help me find somewhere safe for Sage. Just...let him do what he chooses and be a friend to him. He’s going to need people supporting him once I stop coddling him.”

With a deep breath, Alexis decided to address the group at large to officially announce her departure, “Everyone… I’m sorry… I’ve been a horrible teammate, and I’ve done a lot more harm than good to all of you. I...don’t want to leave, but I know that the longer I stay the worse it’s going to be.”

She turned to Kassandra. Alexis always could feel the anger coming from her, and it was probably in no small part due to what Alexis had done… she deserved a personal apology, “Kassandra, I’m sorry that we’ve had our differences, and that I’ve hurt your friend, Ciri. You don’t have to forgive me for what I’ve done… just save the multiverse.”

Alexis’s gaze then fell on Kyou and she asked him with conviction, “I’m not in any place to ask you of this, Kyou, but please, take care of Sage when I’m gone. Let him grow up and be the man he should be. Tell him… I’m sorry that I left. If he wants to leave too… It’s as you say...let him make his own decisions, but remind him that I still love him and that I hope that he’ll get on fine even with me.”

“Goodbye. I wish you guys the best with saving the multiverse.” With those words out...there were two more people Alexis knew that she owed an apology: Mimaki and Ciri. She really didn’t want to apologize to the former, but...he was owed one. She stepped into the elevator and headed down to the hangar bay where the others must’ve been.

Upon exiting, she could see the two people she was looking for immediately, and as she approached, she caught the tail end of the conversation they were having. I hurt quite a bit to hear the words Ciri spoke about her and Sage, but she pretended she didn’t hear them. She just bowed and made her apology, “Ciri...I’m sorry for everything I’ve said and done. I’ve noticed you avoiding me, and I don’t blame you. I’ve done so many stupid things for the sake of Sage that are unjustified. I’m sorry for chasing you down when you yelled at Sage...” the words got caught in Alexis’s throat for a second, “You were right...but I was just angry, blinded, and emotional at the time. I don’t hold any resentment, but it’s fine that you do, I understand why.”

“And Mimaki...I apologize for acting so outrageously that you had to yell at me...I really shouldn’t have yelled back either. You two won’t have to worry about me being a walking firebomb anymore. I’ll be leaving, and I’m sure that will be a relief for you. So...good luck with fighting Ganondorf. I won’t be much help with that, being the kind of person I am...” She took off the watch and communicator the MPF had given her and handed it to whichever of the two would take it as a final gesture of separation.

Once all the apologies were done and the watch gone, Alexis returned to the elevator and chose a random floor for herself to disappear to and wait until… honestly she didn’t know. In a place like this, she certainly wasn’t at risk of starving; easy prey were everywhere. Her only concern would be getting back home… but even then, she needed a little time to reconsider. Maybe she was a worse mother than she thought… When Alexis found a decent corner, she curled up into a ball of fur, blending in with the white architecture of the Axiom.

Alexis has left the party.

Shanoa & Jared Williams

"Did somebody say "most powerful being in the multiverse"?! I want a piece of him!"

"Jared, you do realized that you haven't meet him, right?

"So what? Me and my team used to defeat people who call themselves most powerful beings in the multiverse. Heck, the MSA sends us to missions that are impossible for one team to handle, and yet by strange miracles, we won. What makes Ganondork so different? I see him as just some generic villain doing evil things for entertainment. Multiverse domination or destruction? Too cliche if you ask me."

Shanoa facepalms.

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Celestial Speck Celestial Speck FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

When Mimaki created a portal and everyone stepped through, Hiryu was the unfortunate one and didn't step through in time. Thus, he has to go and walk towards where everyone is by himself. During his trip, he encountered Whisper, who was waiting by the Elevator at the time.

"Where's...?"

"Yeah, everyone else stepped through a portal thing to another part of the ship." Hiryu answered, "Why, looking for them?"

"Yeah." Whisper nodded, and soon enough, the two journeyed on to where Whisper last saw Megumin went, assuming that's where the portal landed.

Arriving to where everyone is, neither couldn't say they were surprised with the developments. Megumin was doing shit, and madness ruled over the place. Especially since this results to one of them leaving; the local kitsune. She was one of their greatest assets, from what he'd seen. Sure, he has no say in the matter, but what the hell.

"Good job. We lost one of our strongest allies." Hiryu scoffed as he saw this development occur between his eyes. "What else did we miss?"

As Alexis' emotions dropped and her decision of wanting to leave was made, Kyou could feel. It was a sad feeling for sure, and it hurt his soul to see Alexis leave so broken like that. A certain part of him wanted to convince her to stay, say something his old self would have- but he knows better. He isn't a kid anymore. Alexis has her own decisions to make, and everyone already gave her their own thoughts and opinions. He did too. If she wanted to leave...Then that choice was on her. He really wanted his gourd right about now, the situation called for it- but he couldn't just let her leave without him at least saying anything.

"Alexis..." Kyou spoke, the half oni looking down. It didn't make any sense for him to be this emotional over someone he didn't quite know about, but yet, here he was, feeling like crying. Still, he swallowed the feeling deep inside him and gave the woman the biggest, hopeful smile he could offer. "Ya don't even need to ask twice. If Sage stays...Then I'll make sure he becomes someone you'll be proud to meet again. That all his friends will be proud to meet when this is all over." The oni simply laughed, yet it was a forced little chuckle. There it was, him speaking more coherently again. "...Just don't do something you'll end up regrettin', eh? Make sure to tell him those words when this is all over, Alexis."

The mayor's face soon turned where the boy once was, and as Alexis moved on from him, he simply gave a sorrowful smile. He maybe couldn't feel all the emotional weight of this situation doing to being so new, but...He had a promise to keep.

And as such, Kyou Tana sat next to Sage's unconscious body, as he awaited further instructions, but not before asking Jason one thing.

"...Hey, ya mind sharin' one of your smokes? 's fine if ya don't want to. I just don't have my bottle around, is all. I usually don't smoke, but...Special occasion."

And Mimaki...Well...Truth to be told, he was almost expecting Alexis to do what Ciri told she was going to do when he sensed her presence and smell, but soon, with her emotions being...Just sad, his slime dropped from his face again, as his expression became neutral.

The Kitsune's eyes were dark, but not out of malice. He immediately understood the situation. He wasn't able to look her in the eyes, and instead, looked at the ground. If Kyou knew little of her, Mimaki only had a few minutes of experience. But even then...He couldn't feel relieved at her leaving. It was only human- sympathy, even to someone you yelled and were angry towards a second ago. He couldn't say a single word- he didn't have any to say. He didn't understand anything about Alexis, but a sense of kinship due to her being a kitsune, and those small interactions, and her connections to the pyromancer boy.

As she left, however- even if that was the case, Mimaki felt the urge to speak.

"Wait."

Mimaki's voice was calm and didn't have a hint of emotion on it. If Alexis were to turn around, he'd see the Kitsune simply staring at her, his own nine tails moving about gently behind him. His amber eyes were closed, before he opened them again, and spoke simple words to her.

"...Good luck. Wherever you're going, and whatever you're doing...Good luck. I hope you find happiness with your own family and friends. But...I hope we meet again. Not as enemies, but allies."

And with a respectful bow, the heir of time allowed Alexis to move away, before turning back to Ciri and Kassandra. His expression still neutral and cold, but that edge of sympathy with a hint of regret was present there. But at least, his emotions were still in check, was painful the last few minutes have been.

"...Let's go. I think it's time we met with everyone else up at the bridge."

Shanoa & Jared Williams

Jared looked on at what is going on. An argument erupted all because it has something to do with a young man and a kitsune pouring out their frustrations. Jared decided to add in some positivity to mellow the dark atmosphere. "Hey, everyone, I know all of us here came from different walks of life and cannot seem to cooperate with each other because of differing views. But you know, fate has a reason why we are banded together, to face a common foe. Allow me to be blunt, but Ganondork isn't the biggest enemy we are facing. The biggest enemy is ourselves, attacking each other both physically and mentally. It is ourselves that are the biggest enemy we are facing. We cannot take on Ganondork if we keep at each other's throats. We need to learn to set aside our differences and have the strength to take him on. For you see, friendship is the greatest superpower that we can use to defeat him. I believe that friendship can solve anything, even with our differences. So let's just all be positive, set our negative views at the back, and focus on what is on ahead of us. Come on guys, we can do this! I'm positive!" Jared ends that short but sweet speech with the brightest smile possible.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Everyone Everyone else​

Benedict would lower the megaphone before speaking in a normal voice
Ah! Very good Lord of Stars.....I am....appeased.
He would say before pulling out his pistol, aiming it at the ceiling
What do I need to.....remove from existence?
Benedict would ask to the Lord of Stars
@ anyone else​

Silence filled the void as two minds, separate but alike, hurtled through reality. Violently torn from the world they knew, both at the brink of death, swirling colors flooded their senses in contrast with the total emptiness of sound. Both opened their mouth to scream, but it was as though the colors drowned the noise out. There was too much. Too much to see, to much to process. Their mortal forms strained against their own borders, feeling themselves being torn apart. They were helpless. In agony. Visions pierced through the colors, and the sound of their own screams suddenly surged into focus. A young woman with white hair pushing through the snow to stop the end of the world. An old man holding a woman in his arms, half blown apart, in the sand of a shattered nation. A king slain. A family destroyed. The prismatic swirl focused into blinding light that threatened to sear the vision from their eyes. The sensation of falling stopped as soon as it started. The color was replaced with darkness. Piercing darkness, like the void. Was this death? Had the fall claimed them? No, there was noise now. A low rumble. One, the Soldier, recognized it as engines. The other, the Wolf, didn't know what the noise was. The darkness was not the end. Their eyes were closed. Where were they?

______
Geralt of Rivia

The trail was cold, damp, and altogether miserable. His search had gone on for months now. The Wild Hunt was defeated, and the world was safe from the White Frost, thanks to Ciri, but just as soon as he'd found her, she was gone again. Not just gone hunting, either. Gone, gone. His search had brought him all over Nilfgaard, Skellige and beyond. Maybe she'd just gone to ground again. Maybe the White Frost wasn't as gone as he'd thought. His search so far had been entirely fruitless, however. There were no leads. No one had seen her anywhere. Now, Ciri had vanished before. Maybe that had happened again. Maybe not. If there was even a slim chance she needed his help, he had to try to find her. He leaned down, checking what few tracks were along the road. His armor rattled slightly, the chains of his pauldrons shaking in the rain as his cat-like eyes peered out from under the cover of his hood. There had to be something. Anything. He growled to himself, "C'mon, Ciri... Where'd you go?"

The sound of his voice broke the deafening silence, piercing through the ever-present pitter-patter of rain against Roach's saddle. This poorly traveled road had not seen traffic in some time, but he'd pursued Ciri this way before. The monsters that drove others away did not dissuade the veteran Witcher, though they did put him on edge. The sound of a wolf's howl drew his eyes away from the road, and his hand to the steel sword on his back. It sounded close by, though not immediately on top of him. He focused on the area around him. The rain became almost silent, images not as sharp. Geralt sniffed at the air. The nearby smell of a bear found his nose. A squirrel passed overhead. Then, he found what he was looking for and blocked out almost everything else. Five wolves off the road to his east. One larger than the others. Without hesitation, he shifted himself into the saddle. An unnecessary fight with a pack of wolves would, at best, slow him down, and at worst could potentially leave him badly injured here in the woods, on his own. With a whistle, he dug his knees into the horse's sides and sent her galloping. The sound of beasts following him quickly found his ears. The wolves were giving chase. "Go, Roach!" He snarled over his shoulder, locking eyes with a dark-haired beast nearly the size of small horse.

His eyes turned forward as he heard Roach scream. A blur passed his eyes, too quick for him to follow. He felt something grab him by the throat, rip him from his saddle, and slam him against a nearby tree. The wolves yelped and fled. Pain shot up from his chest and neck, and the smell of iron filled his nose. He wasn't dying, but he was injured. Something was holding him against the tree, several feet off the ground. His vision finally refocused. In front of him stood what looked to be a woman with almost bat-like features and claws as long as shortswords. She hissed in his face. "A beast as insolent as you managed to kill a greater vampire?" She laughed, the haughty noise like sandpaper as it echoed through the trees, full of spite. "Let others consider your fate a warning. Let no one think to trifle with the true masters of this world again!" Her claws reared back.

Geralt pushed back against the tree and, underneath her field of vision, his hand twisted into the sign for Igni. "I think I'll tell them myself." Fire burst from his hand, sending her staggering backwards with a scream of rage. With a flash, his silver sword shone in the night air, the rain splashing off its blade. She screamed yet again and lunged forward, almost too fast for Geralt to react. He leapt to the side, dropping a sign of Yrden on the ground. The vampire's movements slowed greatly as the magic took hold. She growled in anger, just as Geralt charged. Spinning like a dervish, his blade struck the creature several times in a matter of moments. She collapsed to the ground... and immediately began to heal, broken bones mending with a snap and sinewing sowing itself back together. Geralt scanned the area. He had no way to kill a greater vampire; only another one of her own kind could do it, and Regis certainly wasn't anywhere near this place. He heard the vampire laugh, raspy and broken now as her throat repaired itself.

"I know that you, Master Witcher, of all people must understand that you stand no chance. Why not just lie down and die?" She charged again, this time dragging her claws across the back of his leg before he could react. Geralt sank to one knee, mud kicked up into his face. He heard her pace behind him and tried to turn around, but found his leg failing him. "And give you the satisfaction? Not likely." In a last ditch effort, he hurled himself forward, spinning around as his palm opened and another blast of fire shot out. Leaping through the flames, he could see the creature coming for him. She was going for his throat. Time seemed to slow. So this was how he would die. Alone in the woods, Roach fleeing from a vampire. No one to know his fate. No one to remember him. He closed his eyes.

A dazzling rainbow of colors filled his vision in an instant. He was falling. Plummeting into nothing but a prismatic void, like the inside of a rainbow. He saw Ciri as a young girl. His child of surprise. He saw Yennefer, the love of his life waiting for him back at their winery in Toussaint. He saw Ciri saving the only existence he'd ever known. Eventually, the sensations became too much. He lost all sense of self. Where did the void start, and Geralt of Rivia begin?

With a start, he sat bolt upright. Blood still seeped into his shirt from where he lied on a cold, steel floor. An unfamiliar rumble surrounded him on all sides. Where was he? Slowly, he pushed himself to his feet. Limping, he wandered through halls made of metal. Finally, his eyes locked on a group of people. A smattering of strange-looking vagabonds filled a still-smoldering room. A woman stormed past him and stepped through a door that seemed to go nowhere. Grasping at his injured side, he looked across the room with a frown. "Would someone tell me what the Hell is going on here?"

_________
Frank Castle

The gunshot rang against the silence of the house, but darkness never came.

Instead, Frank felt his body torn from the seat he rested in, like he had been fired out of a gun. He could feel the air whipping past him, but he couldn't hear anything. Not even his own surprised screaming as he felt earth that he couldn't see rushing up towards him. He fell for what seemed like hours. Visions racked his brain through the colors that filled his senses. He saw Valley Forge in the Jungles of Vietnam, the smell of napalm flooding his nose. He felt the bullets pass through his body in the instant he lost his family. He saw Rin discovering his corpse, lying in their attic with a bullet in his head. Rage clouded his vision. Then grief. Then anguish. He felt the call of violence. The call of the void. Lisa's voice rung through his head, then Maria's, then Frank Jr.'s. With a violent slam, he felt the wind knocked out of him as he landed on something hard. The force knocked him out.

Some time later, he slowly forced his eyes open. His entire body ached in a way he hadn't felt since he'd been cut to pieces by Daken. With a groan, he stood. He was alone, in a dark room. He could hear and feel the thrum of a large engine. A spacecraft, maybe. He'd never been on one, but in his time on Earth he'd seen more than a few. He staggered to the door, which slid open on its own, and then collapsed to his hands and knees. What little he'd had to eat that day suddenly found itself painting the floor. Once the retching subsided, Frank clambered to his feet. He couldn't risk being discovered; he had no idea where he was. For all he knew, this was some new plan from Thanos or some other alien freak. He wasn't getting any younger; the more than sixty year old man ran his hair through his slicked-back black hair and pressed himself against a wall. For now, he buttoned up his trench coat to hide the skull on his vest. If he was discovered with a barely loaded revolver in his hands, he'd almost certainly be in deep trouble. Time to find out what's happening here.

As he crept through the belly of the ship, initially, he was worried he'd find nothing of use. Even enemies would tell him what was going on to an extent. He found a group of people in the midst of a shouting match in a room that smelled like it had recently been on fire. Without much hesitation, he avoided it, sneaking past the group before finally arriving downstairs at what seemed to be a hangar. Surprisingly, he saw something familiar. A ship he'd seen before... but where? Slowly, he crept closer and peered inside. His eyes rested on some aliens that he'd seen on the news before, though he couldn't remember what they went by. A talking raccoon, a green man covered in red tattoos, Thanos's daughter... There were others he didn't recognize, but he did know one thing: These weren't enemies. Alone as he was, he may need all the help he could get. Slowly, he stepped into view, his revolver dangling from one finger and his hands raised to show he meant no harm. Of course, he could whip it around at a moment's notice... "You're the... "Protectors of the Universe," right?" Frank generally asked the room. His jaw tightened, as intelligent but weary blue eyes locked onto the nearest person in the room. "Did you bring me here? 'Cause I'm sure as Hell not in Kansas anymore."

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Riven Riven Zamasu Zamasu quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Ellya Ellya Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Ciscodog Ciscodog Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Yoshi

A (long) while ago he used to be walking around on his island. Things were peaceful then. Then the presence of Ganon and the Twilight had messed things up, tampering the island and the dimension, and Yoshi would be somewhere else instead of the island due to those circumstances.

In this case, it was inside a ship! ... and near the guardian's ship. He was conked out, but he woke up after a while. "Hup!" Yoshi bounced to his feet. "Waaah... That long trip had Yoshi sleepy. Yoshi need time to wake up..." Yoshi yawned, before starting to wander around the ship. As much as he would love the extra five minutes to sleep, he can't be bothered with it.

Tags: @ anybody who wants to interact with Yoshi, it's open

Fuma

As for the Touhouverse, it may have gotten messed up as well, but Fuma and her Goetia already had a escape plan- of course, it had to be the portals she travels through. It was the easiest way to endure the tampering of dimensions, yes? This way, she can catch up to the current happenings of the world while she is away from her original home: the starry palace that she practiced her dark magic and demonology in.

In this case, because of Fuma having a bond to a previous person, a portal appears behind Mimaki. It glows a beautiful purple-y/black hue of colors as she makes her presence known. She shows up completely after she gets herself in wherever he is at, letting the portal disappear.

"Hello, Mimaki. I hope you did not miss Fuma too much. The dimension I was staying at got tampered, but I can travel freely with the escape of a portal. As for Nezu... I think she's doing fine elsewhere." Listen, Nezu doesn't have portals for teleportation unlike Fuma, but you could imagine that fox is fine somewhere. As she spoke, she looks quite serious. "... Or you could be having a difficult time. Either way, Fuma is here to help you, or anybody else involved." After that, she offered a warm smile.

He should probably fill her in so she knows what is going on.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith quickly finds out that Benedict had a megaphone in hand an was speaking in Quill's ear with it so she tries to talk him out of it. "Hey Benedict could you put that away please, I'm pretty sure Quill isn't really...tolerating that." She says as her attention slowly shifts over to Space kid and Ciri "Give me a moment." She then turns over and floats over to them "Hey, how's Space kid holding up?"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Star lord and Space kid)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict Cucumberpatch)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri)

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
As she looked into Ellie’s eyes, she could see the sadness and uncertainty in them before telling her to take care of Atreus. In response, she nodded and rather than stop her, she let Ellie walk away. Turning around, she saw Atreus have a frown on his face. “I’m sure she’ll be fine, I haven’t seen her ability to fight but something tells me she could hold her own. Then again, this is just a ship people go on to have a break and have fun so there shouldn’t be anything dangerous here.

Looking at the two, she looked back at the ship that Rocket and Peter had came in on. “
How about we go meet some new people?” Blake then started to head over there, making sure one of them or both of them were following her there, entering the ship once they got there.

Ellya Ellya , AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
When she saw Bender, the only response she had for him was an eyeroll as she ignored him. Following that, the elevator doors opened to reveal... Alexis. She made her way over to them and bowed, apologizing to the two before saying that she was leaving, taking the watch and communicator that she was offering for one of them to take. Was this what Kassandra meant? Probably, but before she could leave, Mimaki spoke to her and wished her luck and right after that, she had to say something.

Yes, she didn’t like her, but this was probably their last chance. No, scratch that, her last chance. “
Alexis, wait.” Taking a deep breath, she looked at her. “I... I forgive you. I know I was being selfish back then and you were just caring for him, protective of him. Wherever you’re going, I wish you good luck as well.” With that over, the kitsune walked off and Mimaki suggested going back up to the others. Of course, Ciri nodded and before they could head into the elevator to head up, two things happened:

Lilith asked how Space Kid was holding up and taking once glance at him could tell that he was still sleeping. “
He’s doing alright, he’s still asleep.” After that, the second thing happened. What was that second thing you may ask?

A portal appeared behind Mimaki and out walked a young girl. This was a young girl that knew Mimaki, but how? “
Hello there. I’d love to learn your name and have a conversation, but we should head up to the others so that you can meet the others. I feel as though things have calmed down up there.” With that, she stepped through the elevator and after the others got in, she pressed the button that would take them back up to the others.

Once she exited, she was met with the back of someone she knew all too well. Her eyes widened and she slowly stepped out of the elevator, a tear going down her face. This wasn’t the work of fear toxin, so... it was him... it really was him, this was no trick. And really, she was overjoyed that he was here now. “
...Geralt...?” When he would turn around, she’d immediately go towards him and hugged him.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , QizPizza QizPizza , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , CutieBoop CutieBoop , BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

Shanoa & Jared Williams

New people have arrived and one of them asked if the group are the Protectors of the Multiverse. Jared turns to him and say "Yep, we definitely are! Who might you be mister?" He asked with a smile.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

"Ah, I see..." Akari responded to Gamora. "The point still stands about 'old wounds', I would think." When Drax waved to Akari and continued eating his chips, Akari gave a two-finger salute to him. "You... don't have to tell me about Rocket's past for him. I'd much prefer if he did that himself, if and when he's comfortable." He added, giving his words a respectfully somber tone. "But as for me, I've been acting as a medic of sorts for the group since I joined this grand venture. I don't look like much right now, but I can always change that. You... might want to mind your eyes, though. I've had a couple incidents involving temporary blindness..."

Interactions:
@GuardiansMeetup
(Open for Interactions)

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Worried of Ellie
Interaction: Aterus, Blake
Mention: Ellya Ellya , TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

TheElenaFisher said:
Her cat ears twitched a bit, hearing the comment Ellie made before saying hi to Jett. From the way she reacted to someone new coming over, she didn't exactly trust new people and honestly, she’s the same way but due to the mission needing all the help they could get, she still had her doubts about new people but could quickly get over it. It was fine until Ellie said her cat ears were freaky.

Up until this point, anyone new they met didn’t immediately insult or really insult her at all on her cat ears as being transported from their world to another and being told the multiverse was in danger was already strange enough. But in the short time she had been talking to Ellie, she already went for her ears which made her slightly look away with her cat ears dropping slightly. This would only last for a minute or two as she had to move on. After all, it was just one insult and from a kid no less, not like the amount of insults she received from Captain Falcon earlier.

She looked back at Ellie, her cat ears returning to normal. “Do you always insult someone’s race within the span of a few minutes after meeting a person?”

After Jett complimented them on shooting arrows, Atreus did not seem to like being called boy and as Ellie kept going on, Atreus not only said his age but also that his father called him that. Her cat ears had picked up on the fact that he said his father was... not the best and if Weiss was here, she could relate. After all, Jacques Schnee was already a terrible person to an entirely different race as well as humans that he became way worse with how he treated his own family. Hopefully the two were not on the same scale in regards to how they treated their own family.

Seeing that Atreus was very troubled by that and even had anger in his expression, albeit suppressed, he tried to keep a light tone in his voice. “Ellie, I think it’s time to move onto a different topic.”

As when Ellie discussed about Blake's cat ears, Jett tries to defend Blake stating towards Ellie and hears that Blake suggests that they should change their topics "Come on, you know Blake's ears are so cute yet amazing. But you're actually wrong about Blake, her ears are actually true and she has her own race in her own world. And you are right, we are gonna change our top-" She is right about Blake's own world but her own world doesn't have a race with cat like ears, so she tried to help Blake out about this situation.

Ellya said:
After having - accidentally or not - offended two people in less than ten seconds, Ellie lashed out again. And when Blake tried to tell her to just move on from it, Ellie knew that she was right, but didn't want to admit it. Emotions were high for pretty much everyone, and she didn't want to deal with that right now. "Hey fuck you man, don't tell me what to do!" she raised her voice to Blake.

"E... Ellie, she was just trying to-..." Atreus started, but was quickly cut off by Ellie's fury. "Don't even, okay?" she snapped at the boy. "You know what. It was a mistake teaming up with any of you, I'm better on my own anyway." And with that overreaction, she turned her back and stomped away. Everyone who saw this happen knew that she was just being mean, and she knew it as well, but she didn't care. She was just gone, adding one final "Your mommy and daddy are gone, gonna have to deal with that, boy!" while walking away. Who knew what was going on in that girl's head? Under her breath and quietly, she added. "Everyone's got their own shit..."

Atreus made a motion to walk up to Ellie, but he stopped himself, just watching her go with puppy dog eyes. Turning his head to look up at Jett and Blake, he simply said
Ellya said:
"... I hope she's okay..."

She frowned when Ellie walked away from the three since she is being too overreacted and tries to calm the situation down but decided to stop walking towards the new girl stating towards Aterus while patting his shoulder "Hey, kid.... I have these troubles in my own world before just like this, but I'll could handle this situation when I am getting depressed or being overreacted in this type of drama...... Just try to convince her to apologize on Blake.."

TheElenaFisher said:
As she looked into Ellie’s eyes, she could see the sadness and uncertainty in them before telling her to take care of Atreus. In response, she nodded and rather than stop her, she let Ellie walk away. Turning around, she saw Atreus have a frown on his face. “I’m sure she’ll be fine, I haven’t seen her ability to fight but something tells me she could hold her own. Then again, this is just a ship people go on to have a break and have fun so there shouldn’t be anything dangerous here.”

Looking at the two, she looked back at the ship that Rocket and Peter had came in on. “How about we go meet some new people?” Blake then started to head over there, making sure one of them or both of them were following her there, entering the ship once they got there.

Jett turned back to Blake nodding when she hears that they should enter a ship saying to the cat eared female truthfully about her adventures while following Blake towards the ship"You know, Blake..... I really like this adventure now, because I like meeting new people like you.." She smiled at Blake as when she entered the ship in a nice yet polite manner towards the cat-eared female, she is being so nice yet kind towards her new friends including Thorne.

Last edited:
orbeck.jpg

Orbeck of Vinhiem
Status: Alexis departs (how will she even leave?), the restoration of Auto, and a favor for Benedict.
condition: stressed and still...not happy.
"No, Alexis," Jason said, his fists tightly clenched by his sides, his head slowly craning back up to stare at the woman behind his helmet. With the same kind of rage that he hadn't felt since that night... that night between him, Bruce, and The Joker inside of that abandoned building, he snapped up at her.

So there was Orbeck looking through the mess that is the remains of auto, listening in the background as Jason has had enough of the tunnel sighted kitsune. He had said what he needed, so he lets jason say his complaints.

"I don't know what clouds your judgement worse - your over-protectiveness of that child or your antiquated sense of morality,"

That was certainly a way to describe her biases, antiquated, Old, Outdated to the point where it may as well be childish. His complaints where the same as the rest, tunnel sighted, ignorant, stubborn, selfish...is there any point in him going on about this? Despite Jason's clear annoyance at sage, he knows that this over reactive behavior from Sage was encouraged by the woman who sealed attachment...during a mission. It wasn't as if she was new to this, Orbeck knows that Alexis was involved with that mushroom incident and things where some what better despite dealing with twilight there as well.

Despite all of this, The Captain wasn't even paying attention to the fighting, as he was instead examining the internal wirings of the malfunctioning steering wheel. It wasn't until Orbeck approached him that he glanced up, startled a bit from the sudden approach. "O-oh... uh..." He stammered out nervously as he adjusted his hat to properly fit back on his head. Slowly, he backed away from AUTO and gestured towards it with his arms. "Well, you can try to take a look at it if you want..." He said, before clearing his throat slightly.

That's all he gets from the captain? fair, he seemed less like an actual captain compared to the AutoPilot. At least he gave some specifics when it came to his 'central AI' being damaged. So as Alexis had left, and another person out of nowhere, namely a white haired man with resblinces to Ciri...who is currently rushing towards the man named Geralt, he makes his way to benedict. for what you may be asking?
Benedict would lower the megaphone before speaking in a normal voice
Ah! Very good Lord of Stars.....I am....appeased.
He would say before pulling out his pistol, aiming it at the ceiling
What do I need to.....remove from existence?
Benedict would ask to the Lord of Stars
A favor to deal with Blender.or was it Bender? Yes he truly had nothing to deal with what has happened besides his comments, but he may as well suffer by dealing with Benedict. He also did take Kyou's gourd...so....
"Benedict, you won't mind if you can retrieve a stolen bottle from metal automation known as...blender down below? I'll be willing to return the favor by explaining what happened during your absence."

regardless of what our fancy man does, Orbeck would turn to address the group.
"Everyone, I don't mean to be overbearing father what has just happened, but I need to inform you all that I'm going to...attempt to restore the Auto Pilot to its original condition. I don't know how it will react once I proceed. So be on your guard...and let's not destroy it again." he said, "I can only cast a spell so many times..." Realy, there are only so many times he can just chug on his ashen Estus before he runs out. And as stated before, that can only be refilled form a bonfire, impossible to encounter unless his world was somehow a target for Ganon, it was posable at least. Still, was he disregarding the fact that what he is doing is just some....what did Jason call it, a Deus ex machina? Was it that term, that literally term that is basically a solution that comes out of nowhere to solve a conflict with out any care for the narrative? Was he basically undoing the potential lesson of this conflict?

So he walks over to the non functioning AUTO and casted the repair spell over it. Given that the spell can restore even great shield to their former glory, it should be revived simple, with its golden particles reverting the condition of the burnt-out core of this automation. Once the deed was done, he stands back...prepared to face a still hostile AUTO, or maybe he would realize the inconsistency in its initial observations. The rest of this group should be on guard regardless.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Zamasu Zamasu BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Thepotatogod Thepotatogod CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @anyone_that_i_missed.

Last edited:

• Kassandra just nodded when Ciri noted she'd stay away from the commotion before suggesting they find Space Kid's parents. Which would probably be extremely tough, considering how big this Axiom place was.

"Well, the worst case scenario is that I send Ikaros out to search for his parents-" The Golden Eagle chirped once as he continued to preen his feathers, which would be translated by the Witcheress to an obvious Of course- "But we'd need descriptions to go off of, and considering he thought you were his mater (mother), I don't think we'll be getting any descriptions from him." Either way, Mimaki soon joined the trio, introducing himself and apologizing for the outburst. When Ciri introduced the group, Kassandra gave the kitsune a nod whilst Ikaros, still on Kass' shoulder, spread a wing out and cawed pridefully as a sort of And you'd better remember that!, though Mimaki probably wouldn't be able to translate that like the Witcheress could.

As Mimaki and Ciri conversed, the Eagle Bearer herself folded her arms, nodding here and there. But when Mimaki brought up the notion of age equating to wisdom, it made her stop and think. Honestly, she couldn't help but see parts of herself in Alexis, too. Maybe not to the extremes as the other nine-tailed fox had went, but the similarities were damn well there. Both Kassandra and Alexis had been protective of those they cared for- Ciri and Sage, respectively- and both very well would go berserk if either Witcheress or fire boy was endangered, the Greek because she saw Ciri as a close ally and the therapist because Sage was her psuedo-son. The real difference was that Alexis had lived much longer than the mercenary. And... honestly, at times it seemed like Alexis had thrown her common sense and empathy out the window.

What if... well, what if Kassandra ended up that way when everything was said and done? Due to her little... secret, she couldn't pass away until her task in her home world was fulfilled. But the thought of becoming disillusioned over the years was disturbing. She blinked a few times, looking away and zoning out for a little while. Which was good for Bender's case, because the fiery Spartan probably would have turned him into a pile of scrap metal if she'd overheard him trash talking some more.

Either way, Alexis came back down eventually; the kitsune was right in that she could sense Kassandra's Spartan blood boiling most of the time. It was just that the Greek was able to keep it tempered most of the time. When the other woman apologized, Kassandra just folded her arms, though Ikaros stopped preening himself to watch what would happen next. Only after a few seconds did Kassandra finally sigh.

"...I can definitely promise you we'll protect the multiverse. I always finish what I've started." Kassandra recited her promise as a misthios (mercenary), though she didn't really address the first part. Why? Because she couldn't think up of words to say. However, as the kitsune left after the other two talked, the Greek couldn't help but call out one thing to Alexis:

"May the gods guide you on your journey back, Alexis."

The Spartan had gotten what she wanted... but at what cost? Something told her that her throwing Alexis off the team was the wrong thing to do, even if another part of her still thought she was a major liability. This feeling lingered as Mimaki told the two girls they should probably come back to the bridge. Kassandra nodded before getting into the elevator, likely with the new girl coming in, before the group returned to the bridge. And that's when Ciri immediately pounced on a white-haired scarred man, calling him Geralt. To Kassandra, it seemed pretty obvious the duo were at least related somehow; after all, the hair and attire were pretty dead giveaways to her.

"I don't suppose this man is your pater (father), Ciri..?" The Spartan swordsmaiden inquired, her brown eyes going between Ciri and Geralt. In the meantime, because Spooky's a malaka, Ikaros would hop off Kassandra's shoulder whilst his owner was following Ciri to Geralt, perching himself on a nearby ledge before giving Spooky a suspicious look before calling out in his own bird way that I'm the superior bird.

Last edited:
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Do my triangular eyes deceive me? Because if I didn't know any better, I'd say I saw me a jolly green dinosaur with a nose as big as my head! Yoshi! Is that you?"
CutieBoop CutieBoop

Last edited by a moderator:

• Realizing that she had been venting this entire time, she stared at him. “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I had been venting this entire time. I didn’t really mean to.” In response to Mimaki, she nodded. “You’re welcome. He does need to learn to control his emotions but as long as Alexis is around, he’ll only be treated like a child. Sage needs to learn to grow up and learn to control his emotions, otherwise he’ll keep being unstable and kill people with his powers whenever someone says or does something that even slightly offends him.

So his powers are tied to his emotions too, but he seemed to be doing a far better job at keeping them in check. “
    At least you’re doing better than Sage at that. My powers are tied to it too, but they only become unstable when I feel powerful emotions or get too overwhelmed emotionally. It’s happened a few times, but there’s only two times so far in this adventure where I wasn’t able to hold back my powers. If those two do leave, at least we won’t have to watch what we say and do around Sage anymore.
    Ciri's words had Megumin focusing on Sage's body. Scarecrow had beaten them pretty badly, but Sage had, far and away, the worst reaction to it. Same went for the Tent of Telepathy and the voodoo shop. All of those instances were based on fear, so...was Sage just coddled to the point where we didn't know how to face his fears? Even Lucky was good with every time he got scared, even if the latest incident did leave lasting scars. And Lucky spent his life alone! Something was different about Sage's upbringing, what was it, and could its effects be reversed?

Megumin hoped so. Sage really did have the personality of a blossoming hero. If he could just thicken his shell, she figured, he would be their ace in the hole. And just think of how heartbroken Sage would be if he was sent home all because he had a soft, sheltered heart.
    "Relax," The Captain spoke to Megumin as he moved his chair over to the remnants of AUTO, taking hold of it with his stubby fingers. "Besides a few scratches, all that was really damaged was AUTO's internal AI. Besides that, he should still be operating at full capacity." The Captain would explain with a small smile, trying to reassure the young archwizard as best as he could.
    "Really? Oh, thank heavens!" Megumin wiped a thin strip of sweat off her brow. "Unlike you, sir, I couldn't live in outer space for more than a day or two. The lack of grass alone would drive me insane!" The pieces she tried to stick on just fell off, suspended by gooey strings of molten metal. "I will say...I bet AUTO is going to be very, very angry with us once he's repaired." Well, at least nobody could say it was her fault this time. With Orbeck volunteering for the repair job-which she wouldn't have anyway, because what the hell did she know about electronics-Megumin backed off to continue assessing the situation between everyone and Alexis.
    "No, Alexis," Jason said, his fists tightly clenched by his sides, his head slowly craning back up to stare at the woman behind his helmet. With the same kind of rage that he hadn't felt since that night... that night between him, Bruce, and The Joker inside of that abandoned building, he snapped up at her. It was a rage he hadn't felt in a while... a rage that he thought he'd suppressed once he'd forgiven Bruce for not killing that damned maniac clown. A rage that pervaded his being, causing him to step forward, his tone and words dipped in a pessimistic sounding hiss. In fact, all he could do is speak those same words that he spoke to Bruce on that very night.

"I don't know what clouds your judgement worse - your over-protectiveness of that child or your antiquated sense of morality," He said, his tone shaking along with the very fists that were balled by his sides. "We all have families we're trying to save, Alexis. You, me, Arthur, Ciri, Blake, hell even fucking Benrey. And your unwillingness to cooperate at every single Goddamned turn is putting them ALL at risk. You think you're protecting him? Protecting Sage? From what, exactly? Because so far, that child has done NOTHING but nearly get us all killed because of his inability to control his own damn powers. And every time those fires are about to be quelled, you're always stepping them and making them worse.

He may not be able to control it, but I haven't seen him try to learn, and neither have any of us. All you've done is baby him and make damn excuses instead of helping the damn kid, and perpetuating this pity party he keeps throwing for himself every time things get tough. The robot that attacked him only did it because he was about to burn this entire ship down. The robot that happens to control the very ship that we're standing in. And if you'd actually been paying attention to anything OTHER than your clear selfish agenda, then maybe you'd have realized that the machine doesn't think like you and me.

What would have happened if you'd destroyed AUTO completely, huh? What then? You would have gladly sacrificed our lives and your 'precious family' because the damn steering wheel pulled out a taser?"
    Jason scoffed. "Because, I don't know if you've gotten it through that thick skull of your's yet, but Ganondorf is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE MULTIVERSE right now. No matter how strong you think your "husband" is, or you, or Sage, or the ten demons you've got floatin' around in that head of yours. Ganondorf trumps them. And when he decides to show up here with a whole ass army, it'll be too damned late to pull out some magic deus ex machina, because you'll be dead within seconds."

At the last part of Alexis' retort, Jason only sighed and closed his eyes behind his helmet. Finally, his fists stopped shaking, his voice was less shaky as a result. He took a moment to breathe, and then looked away from Alexis. "You're right, Alexis. This isn't how teams are supposed to work." There was a beat of silence, and then he looked back up at the fiery kitsune. "Because teams are supposed to put the group's overall goals above their own. Which is something that you clearly haven't been doing this entire time. And believe me, if Cap, Tony, Winter, or even Cassie were here, you'd have been kicked out long ago."

With that, Jason fell silent and walked away, out onto the nearby balcony. He stared off into the vacuum of space behind the thin layer of glass... and then took off his helmet, set it down, and lit up a cigarette. He'd let the others have their words with Alexis, since he'd already said his.
    As Jason spoke his piece, Megumin simply stood behind him, twisting her fists around her staff. "I mean...Yes, Alexis, that was overkill...I would have just pulled him away..." She spoke quietly, but her voice still maintained a blunt edge. "But you do understand now, right? That this isn't just your world you're fighting for?" If Jason couldn't make that crystal clear, then nobody could. "And we need a way to protect Sage without isolating or pressuring him." The corner of her lips gently tilted upwards, wondering what kind of ideas Alexis, or anyone else, would have.
    Chronology: Ultimate

DR ALEXIS KUROKI
    file.png
    AETHER: 85%
    SOUL: Kitsune
    PHYSICAL CONDITION: Gone
    MENTAL CONDITION: Ashamed, Apologizing, Disheartened
    COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
    INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Celestial Speck Celestial Speck TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie FoolsErin FoolsErin Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
    MENTIONS:

What did Alexis expect when she announced her frustrations? Mostly anger and affirmation, and she got plenty of that. Orbeck, Kassandra, and Jason all had their angry words to add to her’s. Hearing them made her angry, but not furious. She was used to no shortage of personal attacks back at home, but these attacked a whole new area of her life. Selfish, overprotective, smothering, hypocritical, volatile: these were essential all accusations cast against her and her behavior. She’d been blind before, but now she was starting to see what they were talking about.

Throughout this journey, she had grown obsessed over Sage and made completely irrational decisions that put everyone at risk. It wasn’t even as if those decisions were made intentionally, they were instinct; the instinct to protect someone at the expense of everyone else… and even then, she had failed to do what was best for Sage. The others had said it plenty of times, but Kyou was the one who ultimately got her to see it: she’d been trying to shelter Sage from all the world so much that he wasn’t able to grow. She thought she was protecting him, but she was only keeping him as that child that he never had or will have the opportunity to truly be.

The kitsune pulled her tails away from Kyou after some hesitation. She didn’t want to leave Sage, but the others have convinced her that the two of them sticking together was a disaster waiting to happen. It would be selfish for her to want to keep Sage by her side. Would he even want a fake mom who would gladly sacrifice the multiverse for his sake? The sentiment was nice, but the reality… Sage would never forgive her.

Just moments ago, she had completely ignored a crucial part of Jason, Kyou and Mimaki’s words. They were fighting for their own families too. Were their families any less valuable compared to Alexis’s? Alexis would find it hard to say that they were, but the more she thought about it, she did believe that. In her mind, it was her family above all others, and that left others hurt and dead. It was the only way immortals knew to survive; kill or be killed. If you weren’t willing to live at the expense of others, you would die in consideration… but that wasn’t what she experienced was it? At least, that wasn’t what she experienced when dealing with mortals like most of her friends. She’d grown to care for each of them and their struggles…why was it so hard now?

Alexis knew why. She was reduced to instincts without someone who could remind her to bring out her more “human” side. It couldn’t be just anyone though; everyone in the MPF was a stranger in the sense that she didn’t know them, and they didn’t know her. Alexis needed her husband, the only person who understood her and balanced out her rash behavior. With all the time she spent away from him and her children, she had grown to treat Sage as her child with no one to balance her fire out. Or perhaps there was, but it came in the form of anger and frustration that matched hers. Such a mix could only cause more strife and destruction.

The ears on Alexis’s head pressed themselves against her head in shame now that she realized all that she’d done and her tails drooped such that they almost touched the ground. She understood why everyone was angry, and she knew that the longer she stayed, the worse it was going to be. Her instincts were coming back in full force, and that last outburst...it would only be the beginning of how easy and how violent her retaliations would be.

Her heart was set on leaving so much so that Megumin’s complaints against her leaving had no sway. Alexis looked sad as she disagreed “No… I’m sorry, Megumin, but I think me leaving is the only option. Kassandra and Jason sure seem to think it’s the right decision, and I agree. I’m going to do more harm than good in this team, especially while...” The kitsune struggled to get the next couple words out of her mouth, “...I’m around Sage.”

The fire-scented girl’s offer to get Sage to somewhere safe was a welcome bit of kindness, but Alexis had to refuse, “No, you don’t have to help me find somewhere safe for Sage. Just...let him do what he chooses and be a friend to him. He’s going to need people supporting him once I stop coddling him.”

With a deep breath, Alexis decided to address the group at large to officially announce her departure, “Everyone… I’m sorry… I’ve been a horrible teammate, and I’ve done a lot more harm than good to all of you. I...don’t want to leave, but I know that the longer I stay the worse it’s going to be.”

She turned to Kassandra. Alexis always could feel the anger coming from her, and it was probably in no small part due to what Alexis had done… she deserved a personal apology, “Kassandra, I’m sorry that we’ve had our differences, and that I’ve hurt your friend, Ciri. You don’t have to forgive me for what I’ve done… just save the multiverse.”

Alexis’s gaze then fell on Kyou and she asked him with conviction, “I’m not in any place to ask you of this, Kyou, but please, take care of Sage when I’m gone. Let him grow up and be the man he should be. Tell him… I’m sorry that I left. If he wants to leave too… It’s as you say...let him make his own decisions, but remind him that I still love him and that I hope that he’ll get on fine even with me.”

“Goodbye. I wish you guys the best with saving the multiverse.”
    With those words out...there were two more people Alexis knew that she owed an apology: Mimaki and Ciri. She really didn’t want to apologize to the former, but...he was owed one. She stepped into the elevator and headed down to the hangar bay where the others must’ve been.

Upon exiting, she could see the two people she was looking for immediately, and as she approached, she caught the tail end of the conversation they were having. I hurt quite a bit to hear the words Ciri spoke about her and Sage, but she pretended she didn’t hear them. She just bowed and made her apology, “Ciri...I’m sorry for everything I’ve said and done. I’ve noticed you avoiding me, and I don’t blame you. I’ve done so many stupid things for the sake of Sage that are unjustified. I’m sorry for chasing you down when you yelled at Sage...” the words got caught in Alexis’s throat for a second, “You were right...but I was just angry, blinded, and emotional at the time. I don’t hold any resentment, but it’s fine that you do, I understand why.”

“And Mimaki...I apologize for acting so outrageously that you had to yell at me...I really shouldn’t have yelled back either. You two won’t have to worry about me being a walking firebomb anymore. I’ll be leaving, and I’m sure that will be a relief for you. So...good luck with fighting Ganondorf. I won’t be much help with that, being the kind of person I am...”
    She took off the watch and communicator the MPF had given her and handed it to whichever of the two would take it as a final gesture of separation.

Once all the apologies were done and the watch gone, Alexis returned to the elevator and chose a random floor for herself to disappear to and wait until… honestly she didn’t know. In a place like this, she certainly wasn’t at risk of starving; easy prey were everywhere. Her only concern would be getting back home… but even then, she needed a little time to reconsider. Maybe she was a worse mother than she thought… When Alexis found a decent corner, she curled up into a ball of fur, blending in with the white architecture of the Axiom.

Alexis has left the party.
    As Alexis's ears fell, so did Megumin's hope. "No! Alexis, I know I said you were a horrible teammate in the Nightmare Realm, but that was only because I was foolishly angry over a misunderstanding!" She stood stiffly, letting her voice ring out as loudly and clearly as she could muster. "You're not the villain. We just have conflicting agendas here, and now is the time to negotiate them! Don't you remember? Jason said we're all the multiverse has left. All we can do is negotiate and overcome, right?"

Yet, instead of negotiating and overcoming, Alexis gave up the MPF requisitioned belongings and left.

No, that didn't happen. That did NOT just happen! Megumin's eyes widened. Someone who was physically and mentally stronger than a lot of them, someone who was every bit as lost in the multiverse as them, somebody Sage was EXTREMELY CLOSE TO AND WASN'T EVEN CONSCIOUS TO DEFEND, would just leave herself vulnerable? "Not on my watch..!" She muttered harshly, feeling her cylynders firing yet again. That ever protective side to her wouldn't let this stand without a fight.
    "Good job. We lost one of our strongest allies." Hiryu scoffed as he saw this development occur between his eyes. "What else did we miss?"
    "Wait, Hiryu, I'm going to find her!" Megumin flew down the emergency staircase, making her way through the ship as fast as lightning. "ALEXIS, WAIT!" She supposed it wasn't her place to worry about other party members' whereabouts on a normal basis, but this wasn't a sodding normal basis! They needed every scrap of muscle they could get!

As she shouted repeatedly for the kitsune, it wasn't long before her red cloak camouflaged with the red jumpsuits of everyone else on board. Eventually, her voice faded away, too, leaving the only traces of her being her updates on the communicator. "Not in the food court! Maybe she's...Oh, not even in the nursery! Wait, are those the escape pods that were talked about?! Suppose Alexis left in one of these! I must go after her..!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back