-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>You let out a smile.

>
"Cool. Also, Weiss and Yang, right? You two can join with us of you want."

"Thank you again!" Lealan thanks Ciri. Now in the shower, Lealan had to maneuver herself to operate the nobs with her mouth, letting the cold water cascade onto her from above. Sitting in the shower, Lealan sits under the stream with her mouth wide open, fully clothed, letting the water hydrate her and clean her wounds, at least somewhat. If only this place had a sun roof.
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Excess Express, Some Train, IDK
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech

(...I'm not eating paper.) (That's fair I'm willing to take a risk, though.)

It was fair that Blake would accept Shujinko's request to bathe with her. After all, she needed something she could want to do.

Weiss and Yang, however, just weren't in the mood for such a thing. It was not just obvious, but inevitable that they would want to spend some alone time, as they wouldn't have to face as much people as here in the restaurant while they were still in a somber mood.

"Thanks, but sorry," Yang answered, huffing afterwards, before she said, "We're about to go somewhere on this train to rest."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake), Topless Topless (Shujinko)

B.J. Blazkowicz

"Captain Blazkowicz, U.S. military. Well, at least formerly, 'fore they surrendered." Blazko chuckled lightly before he shut his eyes for a bit, wringing his neck around; the continuous fighting from the previous universe was finally showing through exhaustion. "Friends call me B.J."

jigglesworth jigglesworth

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Whisper stared at the menu, reading its contents. The Wisps came out while she was reading, reading along as if also picking what to consume. Of course, Wisps don't eat food, but it's fair enough to see what Whisper wants to eat.

Hiryu listened in to the Penguin Detective's summary of the case. Apparently, four people who were originally in the train suddenly disappeared without a trace. This led to the partnership between him and Capt. Price.

"I see...Not much we can do to help for now." Hiryu tells the Penguin, "Imma go explore the train...Might find something to eat while I'm at it." Hiryu says before walking off to explore the train carts, soon finding the bath cart. Seeing how dirty he is currently, Hiryu decides to bathe. . .

• Unlike Jason, Kassandra made no move to pull Blake off. That girl was probably the most messed up from this; her "significant other" and what was essentially a little sister was gone to this egoistical maniac. Only when the boy wearing something on his face said good riddance did the bloodied Spartan nod.

"Good riddance indeed."

It felt like an eternity before everyone shuffled out of Atlas, herself included, before Jason declared the group needed to make sure the sacrifices so far weren't in vain. She didn't look up at all during this speech, only staring downwards at her helmet nestled in her hands. Only when both Yang and Weiss came around did the Spartan react, though it was to sidestep the bike the duo were on and not get squashed by them. She raised an eyebrow when the two demanded they follow along, though it looked like Blake was kind of happy (if that was possible) to let her friends come along. She'd probably need them.

Speaking of friends, Kassandra glanced over to both Aloy and Ciri, a lump forming in her throat as she thought about what just happened. What'd she do if it had been the redhead or the Witcheress? For being a demigoddess, she couldn't save everyone she wanted to or be everywhere at once. This place just emphasized the point that they needed to stick together and watch each other's backs.

Thankfully, they were out of the place in record time after the two newcomer girls were given watches (and Ikaros came back to perch himself on Kassandra's arm), and ended up in a beautiful indoors place. That said, the scenery was moving just like the plane from Blood Gulch, which gave the Spartan a bit of deja vu.

"We aren't on a plane again, are we..?" The Greek asked aloud with a frown, putting her helmet aside before staring out the windows for a few moments, her Golden Eagle hopping off her arm to land on the nearby nightstand. She didn't have much time to ponder this, though, as she was interrupted by a dressy blue penguin rambling on about a "caper" and...

"Captain Price?!?!" A look of surprise actually crossed Kassandra's face, though this was replaced with a glad expression and a grin once she saw that he was wearing her scarf. The Greek began to walk over to give him a handshake like she would have to Brasidas, another combat friend she'd had back in Greece, but she remembered she looked gods-awful and backed off. She instinctively tried to wipe the blood off her face and armor, though at this point it had dried up too much to merely be wiped. Luckily, Megumin and Lucky stepped up to the plate to talk to the Captain whilst the Greek futilely tried to make herself look half-decent, telling him what they'd just went through.

"Trust me, they are right. After what we've been through... we need all the help we can get." She didn't want to mention the death that they'd left behind or the fact that they'd been saved by a miracle, so instead she moved on.

"I don't suppose you've seen Corvo at all? Or, better yet, a place where I can clean myself up?" Thankfully, Ciri had already asked, and began walking off when Sora went over to apologize like Kassandra had demanded. Once Ciri had left, the Spartan gave the boy an approving smile for once. She'd been... well, a bit harsh in the sewers, but seeing the boy with a key take her advice made her a bit happier. Now Lealan... Kassandra gave the snake-machine a singular glance before doubting the latter would actually listen. Whatever. Either way, she gestured at Ciri's back as she left, her brown eyes shifting back to the Captain.

"That white-haired girl's with us. Got a few tricks up her sleeve even with just her sword; I'll make sure to introduce you to her after I get myself cleaned up. Chaire (goodbye), Price." She turned around to follow Ciri into the showers, though not before glancing back at the cat-girl Blake and giving her a nod at her blood-stained clothes.

"You might want to clean yourself up, too, my friend. I don't think we'd exactly be welcome if we wore Spartan colors that way." Either way, she sauntered off to the showers area, where many other people were already cleaning themselves off. She took her Hephaestus suit off alongside all her clothes, though she placed her Spear of Leonidas- without it, she felt too naked (if that was even possible when undressed)- and the bloodied armor plates alongside her red-stained Dagger of Kronus in the corner of the showers, and got in her little area.

Of course, the showers was yet another new thing to her, and she even flinched once the water started coming from the spout, but she was a clever girl who could learn quickly. Within moments she'd had the cold yet refreshing shower rain down upon her, and she got to work cleansing her whole body- especially her grimy face- and then her bloodied weapons, finally rubbing her slightly-bruised chest and arm to soothe them.

All the while, people in the showers would likely hear a soft humming come from Kassandra's showers. This was, in fact, because she was echoing the same lullaby her mater (mother) used to sing to her when she was a little girl; something she'd kept dear to her heart. It was a good way for her too calm down after the insane amount of fights and conflicts they'd went through. Even for a misthios (mercenary), she couldn't help but feel like these past events had ended up being a nonstop gauntlet; getting to clean herself and her gear was a breath of fresh air.

Also, Ikaros was free to be interacted with in the train. Since he was kind of cooped up, he couldn't go flying around and would likely have to be held by someone- preferrably someone he trusted, so he didn't go scratching or pecking whoever tried to grab him.

Last edited:

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>You nodded.

>
"Understandable. Come on Blake."

>You take the Faunus by the hand as you take her to the showers along with Venus.

“No. But, you may be talking about my father. Lealan mentioned he was there at that blood gulch place. They said he died, but I don’t believe it. If they didn’t find the body, he’s still alive. He’s done that before.”

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would look at the penguin detective, now on some sort of train.
Ah.....Pennington I see....you’ve returned after all this time....
Benedict would say as he pulled out a cup of tea.
Josh has spoken fondly of you.
Josh would then walk up to the penguin before attempting to give him a firm flipper handshake
If I recall correctly....You two are.....cousins no? Either way....I hear we have a.....crook.....to catch.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith was still relaxing and keeping to herself when she heard a scream out of nowhere. "What the heck was that?" She thought to herself as one of her eyebrows raise. It sounded like it came from the bathroom, and the person who screamed sounded a little bit like Caption Falcon so Lilith inspected what was going on but kept her distance as to not see anyone in the nude. "Jesus did someone die in there or something?"

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Caption Falcon)

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Reflective, Chatty, Melancholic
Tags: (Leo)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
To most, it had been no wonder that Sage had taken a long time to wake up again. His body kept being forced to its limits and then sprung awake by external forces after all. First, it had been in the middle of an explosion to get pulled back into conciousness by yet, another explosion; Then in the sewers it had passed out on both sheer pain and bloodloss only for Sora to shake it back forcefully into awaking.
Both his body and mind hadn't been allowed a good rest for the entirety of their Remnant journey, despite all they had been put through...

Finally given the time to do so naturally, the young man hadn't had the chance to say his goodbyes. He had missed how the fight had ended, he had missed Ruby's true final moments, even Jason's aftermath speech. He had slept through it all; A quiet, peaceful slumber that he had needed since the second Toga fight if not earlier. Surely, someone else had to have set up his Tesseract watch for the travel, or maybe, since he was being carried by Alexis the whole time he ended up coming with her by default.

One way or another, even if unconscious, Sage had ended up at the new world with everybody else.

Waking up to find new surroundings was, always rather disorienting, but this time surely took the cake. From the ruined, gloomy office where they had fought Cobblepot, the new environment was bright, colorful and slightly more spacious. It also looked like a restaurant, a bit of a fancy one, with the nice pattern on the floor and the neat tables stuck to the very end. Tranquil and pleasant to look at.
Even as he still tried to make sense of it, his mind ran over the whole thing already applying Feng-Shui as it was used to doing. The usage of green indicated a Family environment, the shapes of squares and triangles added both Spirituality and Success into the mix. He didn't know what plants those were, but they evoked the vibe of the Friendship quadrant too... Wood, Earth, Fire and Metal, respectively, then curved forms and oval forms added Work and Prosperity as well, with the light pink for Relationship. Water was thrown in the mix. This was, a perfectly balanced environment. Marvellously done, he couldn't help but briefly smile at it.

So this was the eye of the hurricane of their adventure...

It really threw him back to Gravity Falls, a light-hearted feel encompassing it all. At first, it had been hard to tell whether they had gotten there directly, or if come from the outside while he had been still asleep, but then his gaze caught the windows. They were moving... This was a train. There would be no outside until the vehicle stopped. The pyromancer had rarely been in trains before, never going anywhere far enough to warrant catching one... Not to mention long trips in a closed-off space with him inside wasn't the best of ideas either.

"Aww man, doesn't this just make you feel like we're suddenly in a child's sketchbook~?", he had not been able to hold the playful commentary, laughing softly at the idea and, hopefully not startling anybody that hadn't seen him wake up.

He didn't try to move, or stand up yet, probably cradled in Alexis' tails as she often carried him like that. Slowly pain would return, the punch in the face and the slamming on the wall instantly coming back to mind, though at this point it was just mild levels of pain; The punch didn't feel as violent as Jason's pistol whip, neither did the slam on the wall surpass being thrown at it by a powerful explosion. If there was something Sage was learning to get used to as their multiversal travels went on, was feeling pain.

Gazing downwards for a moment, the pyromancer thought of what to say next. He also, as the memories of events returned, felt slightly disappointed in himself for giving up to anger the way he had. He didn't remember being knocked out by the black-haired magic user, but it was easy to infer such a thing on the lack of burns this time. But what if, they had failed to stop the Take-Over? How much worse could it have gotten because he had allowed himself to give in to rage of all things?

Once more he felt the need to clarify. Sure, that in itself would take a lot of mental preparation, and after all that had happened, he would respect their needs to have a break and process things. But as soon as he found an opening Sage had to explain things as clear as possible. The others deserved to know so they could be prepared for It, or even, prepared to not allow It to take over again. He had unnecessarily hindered them enough already... Teamwork was built on trust. He had to trust them on this too.

"So uhhh...", he had raised his gaze a little, catching a brief sight of Leo and the black-haired man's positions before lowering it again, "This might be hard on you guys buuuut... W-well, does anyone mind catching me up to speed?"

Part of him wanted the full story, all the way from the tent as he didn't know what the Entity had done yet. But then also, part of him thought it was all pointless by now and maybe too much to handle.
Perhaps, he was better off not knowing and simply taking measures to not have it happen a future time.

Last edited:
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

A frown appeared on Akari's face when Ruby declined his request to help. "Very well, Ruby. I respect your decision. May you find peace."

Just then, Akari heard some kind of... Explosion? He turned towards Megumin, his expression brightening a bit. "That which is lost can be found." Akari said to her.

Akari then followed everyone out to Ruby's final resting place, and gripped his sword upside-down by its handle with both hands and bowed his head forward, as if he was saying a prayer for Ruby. It wasn't long before he heard the sound of a motorcycle, and on that motorcycle was Yang and Weiss, who wanted to come along with the rest of the MPF. "The more, the merrier."

-----------------------------
With the new coordinates given, Akari put them into his watch and allowed himself to be whisked away to the next universe after putting his sword back away. This one was... almost cartoony in nature. The group seemed to be on board some sort of posh train in its dining car, and the overall aesthetic reminded him of Twilight Town, from when he and the others had visited it in Bill Cipher's Nightmare World. Could it be that they were in another slice of that universe? More importantly, where in the hell were these weird mushroom people's noses, and why was everyone here so flat?

One of the dining car's doors opened, and out stepped two figures, a penguin detective who seemed to clearly be from this universe, and a British soldier, who did not. They had introduced themselves one at a time to the group, and so Akari did the same. First, turning towards Pennington, Akari said, "I'll... stick with 'Pennington' for now. That alias of yours is a little bit too lengthy for my liking. In any case, good to meet you, Detective." Then, towards Price, "Good to meet you, Price." Akari, as he liked to do, took out his sword and rested both hands on its pommel as he held the tip of its blade against the ground. "Akari Kishiri. But, I also go by the codename 'Paladin'."

When Captain Falcon mentioned he needed to clean himself up, Akari shrugged. "I'll be honest, I should do the same." Pennington had pointed in the direction of the showers, and to that, Akari nodded with a "thank you" and followed Falcon there. Once in his own personal stall, Akari turned on the water and let it warm up.

He began to hum to himself...

as he scrubbed his armor until it was squeaky clean.

Good thing Phantom Thief outfits couldn't rust.

Once his armor was nice and spotless, Akari dismissed his armor and cleaned his actual body. "Real fancy train, this is... even the soap smells posh as all get out." He murmured to himself.

Now clean, Akari summoned his armor again and returned to Pennington and Price.

Interactions:
P PopcornPie
marc122 marc122
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
@ExcessExpress
(Open for Interactions)

• aJVTFwkijEcn5V1Tdm_A5K6T4ldPKJArl3_e48pAUinwsRFz1PCdkv-zSzyTnpjADlMfToz5ENHICA7omr9Xg0g79cdENeg7nFHs06fFCz_m8alVpo-qqTF-6ldc6wOSOx8hlu0R

2fgipB.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After seeing tension after tension, Aloy was more than a little tense herself. But somehow she was able to stuff all her anger away.

Aloy stood by as Kassandra ripped and shredded away at Cobblepot’s corpse as Kassandra decapitated the corpse and kicked Penguin’s head out the window.

The woman felt the ever increasing anger and tension building inside her.

Aloy frowned, placing a hand on Kassandra’s shoulder, squeezing lightly, “He won’t be hurting anyone ever again. Not while we are around. I promise. Her squeeze on Kass’s shoulder expressed her own anger building up inside.

Aloy spat on the corpse and walked with Kassandra and Ciri, setting her watch for the next world after saying her goodbyes to everyone.

Two new allies decided to come along for the ride: Weiss and Yang.

As she arrived in the next world, everything was less detailed than she expected. Walking in the door, she felt some tension when the penguin inside with a hat started flinging accusations.

But that quickly stopped when a familiar soldier stepped in named Captain John Price. That name…

She stopped and her tension quickly faded as soon as Captain Price vouched for the group.

“Captain Price, it’s good to see you again in the flesh.”

She took a breath and smiled for the sake of herself and everyone around her.

She remembered Blood Gulch, the blue team, the three of them fighting together, Price, her and Kassandra.

“Seems like forever since we’ve fought together last in Blood Gulch, huh, Captain.”

Since then she’s made a new friend in the process, Ciri.

The Nora felt like it was forever since she last had a decent bath/shower so she nodded and excused herself as she walked toward the bathroom as she walked toward a private shower.

She relaxed, for once.​

thatguyinthestore (GM, Pennington),
    PopcornPie
    PopcornPie (Megumin, Lucky),
    JRay
    JRay (Sora),
    TheElenaFisher
    TheElenaFisher (Ciri),
    marc122
    marc122 (Weiss),
    StaidFoal
    StaidFoal (Blazkowicz),
    Venom Snake
    Venom Snake (Snake) jigglesworth jigglesworth (Captain Price) @Factionguerilla (Kassandra)

Attachments

• 1593351061042.png
    1593351061042.png
    348.2 KB · Views: 0

• "Um...All right, you may." Megumin lowered her watch for Pennington to see. "Just be extra careful, and please refrain from pressing the buttons, because if you end up warping me somewhere, you'll take everyone else with me."
    Meanwhile, Yang had finally found something to eacape to. "Blake," she said, attempting to put up even a slight smile, "You want ice cream?"
    "Oh! There's ice cream here!?" Just like that, a hole in her heart-and stomach-was filled. "I know! Chomusuke, please continue helping with Rex, while I get us ice cream! After all, how can you still be sad with an ice cream cone in your hands?" Despite the rabbit's timid protests, she made her way towards the frozen treat promised land.

Benrey
After hearing more about the case this penguin guy is doing, he said out loud “So..... four missing people. Well, tell me what this roadblock of yours is and I can see if we can figure out a way over this roadblock.” as he processed the information, while also waiting for the reaction of the Penguin.
Gretar
Being blocked from his path of peacefulness, he sighed as he spoke with the mushroom person. “Ahem..... but tell me why it’s off limits when it’s clearly a resting area. Unless something is going on there that I don’t know about.” as he waited for the reaction of the conductor.

• Price gave Ciri a nod as she walked off.

As soon as John spotted Kassandra approaching, he grinned. "In the flesh. Glad to see you're still alive." She was wearing some technologically impressive armor. Somehow, he doubts ancient Greece supplied that for her. It's the same armor as the Meta, so the Freelancers must have rewarded her with it. The Spartan also still sported his old scarf, which John was glad to see. "As for Corvo, no, haven't seen him since Blood Gulch." Kassandra then spoke of Ciri, praising her abilities. "I've learned not to doubt anyone's usefulness in the multiverse, people can surprise you." If Aloy and Kassandra have become friends with her, she must be among the competent few.

Speaking of Aloy, she had also approached. "Good to see you, Aloy." He met her smile with his own, nodding at her mention of Blood Gulch. "Was hoping I wouldn't have to protect the multiverse again, but here we are, preventing its ultimate destruction." At least they're all back together, sans the Royal Protector. If he was going to deal with multiverse shit with anyone, it would be these folk.

Both women went off to shower, Price gave a small wave off to them.

Snake, or Snake's son, explained that his father was the one in Blood Gulch, and had tried to kill the group and leave them stranded even to the bitter end. "I can't say I share the same hope. He didn't exactly leave everyone on good terms," John shook his head slightly, remembering the man. "If you're the son, what do I call you?"

Speaking of names, Captain Blazkowicz gave his. "U.S military surrendering?" he chuckled. "We're definitely from different universes, then. Glad to work with you, Cap. The team's share of... competent members, is shaping up to something good. Better than Blood Gulch, anyway, but that's not saying much."

Another kid introduced himself, as Akari Kishiri, or "Paladin," and Price gave him a nod to acknowledge him.

Weiss spoke to the Captain, confirming his previous conclusion. They had lost someone close to them, a member of their family, by blood or otherwise. He gave her a warm smile, looking into her eyes. "I know what that's like, believe me." In truth, he's lost enough friends he's almost used to it. Almost. "I won't pretend that it gets easier soon, I won't lie to you. But it gets better—it starts to hurt less, in time. It might not feel like it right now, but you just need to hold on." John's smile flickered. "Go on, you deserve some rest."

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
As sad as it was that Weiss and Yang wouldn't be joining her, Shujinko, and Venus, she could understand wanting to get rest rather than do anything else. "
Alright. I'll be back soon."

Kassandra, who was planning to go get clean as well, then looked at her, saying that she may probably want to take a bath as well. And she had a point, she didn't look and smell very clean. Shujinko began leading her by the hand towards the bathroom, Blake following her.

jigglesworth jigglesworth , Topless Topless , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
Once Shujinko finally let go of Pennington, the penguin fell out of her constricting grasp and gasped loudly for air. "That is... quite the grip you have!" He managed to exclaimed through rugged, deep breaths. As he struggled to regain balance on his feet, he managed a glance in The Agent's direction. "Well that is certainly... very preposterous indeed..." He huffed out, before finally regaining control of his posture and his breathing. He then turned to Ben and listened to his request, before simply pointing a flipper towards where the cabins were. "Well, you'll have to get past security first. They're blocking all non-personnel off from the cabins. Well, besides me and Bartholomew, of course."

Meanwhile, as Whisper read the menu, she would find the following.

Shroom Shake.........................$1
Chocolate Cake......................$5
Mushroom Crab...................$10
Bean...............................$1

Also, much like with Captain Falcon, those of you who went to go take showers and baths would realize that the water was freezing cold. Not a single trace of heat was left in the water at all, in fact. Pennington, meanwhile, smiled when Benedict and Josh approached him. "Ah, Josh!" The detective exclaimed as he rose a flipper in a small wave. "How are you, old fellow? I hope you haven't been causing Benedict too much grief," Pennington would laugh, before holding out a flipper towards Benedict to shake his hand. "And you must be Benedict! Josh has told me a lot about you in his letters back home." He then found himself laughing at The Agent's words. "That they do, my friend!"

Leo, in the meantime, paused for a moment when Sage approached. In all that had happened, he had honestly forgot to check and see if Sage was okay. Ganondorf appearing, Ruby's death, people leaving... it was almost too much for Leo. But, he still managed, just as Ruby has asked us to. Gently, Leo took hold of Alexis' arm and tugged her and Sage away from Weiss and Yang, knowing that they were close to Ruby. "Well... first, Ganondorf appeared and stripped Penguin of his Twilight powers before leaving again, before Jason shot him. Then, Ruby..." He paused for a moment. Even though he wasn't close to Ruby by any means, someone outright dying was still a relatively new experience for him. He liked to think that White's death helped him learn to cope with it a bit... but how could he go about helping others cope, let alone breaking the terrible news to them? "She.... died. Before she did, she told us she believed in us, and that she didn't want us to give up hope..." He felt himself tearing up just the smallest bit at that, but he managed to wipe away the tears with his thumb before they became too obvious. "Then... after everyone had time to mourn, we left. Sarge, Grif, Spider-Man, and Ant-Man chose to stay behind and help Atlas get back on its feet while they recover from Penguin's rule, and Weiss and Yang decided to come with us." He then glanced around at the relaxing scenery for a moment, taking in one of the few calming moments they had throughout this adventure, before looking back at Sage. "How are you holding up?"

"Fascinating..." Pennington said as he leaned in to further observe Megumin's watch... only for him to stumble forward and faceplant right onto the watch. When he did so, this song started playing throughout the entire cabin for everyone to hear...

As Pennington fell to the floor and slowly recovered, he just kinda stood there awkwardly as he waited for the terrible song to end. Once he finally did, he rubbed at the back of his neck with his flipper. "...apologies." Was all he said, before hearing out Megumin and Lucky's respective hypothesis as to where the missing passengers had gone. "Hm... while those are good theories, I'm afraid that they are false!" Pennington exclaimed. "You see, this train hasn't made any stops since its departure five days ago. And kicking someone outside of a moving train would be simply ludicrous... though not unheard of." Meanwhile, Megumin would soon find that she didn't even have to leave her cabin for her coveted ice cream, as it was right behind her in the kitchen the whole time! As she slid open the container full of the different varieties, she found chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, cookies and cream, and one that was....

54ab7a8f448af40563bf7bd7eb093a49f3583981v2_00.jpg

Vaguely shaped like Sonic's head. Weird.

"Well, the roadblock is merely a metaphorical one, good sir," Pennington said to Benrey. "That roadblock being the fact that we have come up scarce on our leads as of late."

In the meantime, the mushroom person in question merely continued to smile up at Gretar as he attempted to pass. "Sorry sir, but that's on a need to know basis!" He exclaimed in his shrill of a voice, before giving him a slow lookover. "And to be honest, you don't look like you need to know."

jigglesworth jigglesworth Venom Snake Venom Snake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Crow Crow StaidFoal StaidFoal P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials marc122 marc122 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

“Because your house was burned and, you were taken away from your parents. At least you have reasons to be angry, you’ve practically been this way your whole life. Someone points a gun at me and I go ‘oh, okay. You want a fight? Let’s go’. And having Nanites doesn’t mean anything when your interrupting a little girl’s death. I don’t deserve to be here after that. What are these multiverse adventures even doing to me? It’s like they’re changing the person I am. The person that’s helped millions have normal lives again, and I disrespect one just like one of the guys I used to fight.”

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would chuckle along with Pennington
So good to meet you mister Pennington, you know, if you’re ever in a pinch career wise, you’re always welcome to be an agent.
Then the topic of the missing passengers was brought back up
I say mister Pennington, could it perhaps be related to that ghastly twilight substance we’ve encountered previously? That is, if you even know about it.
Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread