--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Hearing the words spoken by Jason, Whisper nodded in obligation. She's been on this ride for a while now...And it's far too late to quit.

"Got it." Hiryu nodded with arms crossed, breathing out a sigh as if steeling himself for the next tragedy. He made a whole new creed to himself. Avenge everyone whose lives are lost. Vengeance for Ruby. He couldn't help but chuckle softly, knowing how little he knows about her.

While they set their coordinates, it seems that two more had decided to tag along their bizarre adventure. The remnants rest of Team RWBY--Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long, insisting they join.

Hiryu couldn't help but observe the two. Sure, they were doing this for Ruby, but they would brazenly leave their own homes for the sake of their leader's dying wish...It's something Hiryu hasn't felt the need to. He simply nodded, uncrossing his arms.

After they were given their watches and communicators by Jason, the gang teleported to the next location.

They arrived at what seems to be a restaurant of sorts. Very pristine, very clean. Quite luxurious, if Hiryu says so himself. The odd detail he'll notice is how everything feels...Bright? Regardless, the gang would then be approached by another Penguin who appears to have a white outline and a human male named Capt. Price. Another MPF Associate, he assumes, since he just cleared them of the Penguin's suspicions.

"Another penguin? We're seeing a lot of those lately." Hiryu rubbed the back of his head as he approached the detective Penguin, listening in to Benrey's discussion with the detective. These disappearances seem interesting...Perhaps it's important.

Whisper, meanwhile, takes a seat at one of the tables, letting out a phew of relief as she rested her bosom. Jumping around and shooting people takes a toll at your legs, after all.

• Megumin looked at the bottle with a little side-eye. She was never really one to accept modifications to Explosion-the battle with Bill Cipher being an exception, of course-and she didn't really trust substances from another world. "Thank you, Orbeck, I'll-" Then Jason called the lot over for a rousing speech.

"Right! If the person we got killed believes in us, then we're clearly not that far gone!" Megumin stumbled over her words, realizing that they weren't really as triumphant as she made them sound. "But it's clear that we need to change things up. We kept diving into these fights without a plan, that's what kept causing us to lose. Let's work together, and then we'll be victorious again!" She raised a fist, much more confident in that second batch of words. She gazed at Sarge and Grif with longing as they prepared to leave. "Sarge, I'm glad you were able to see me again, and I hope I'll be even more impressive when we see each other again!" She saluted, sniffling a little. Really, she hated these goodbyes...So she embraced the hellos instead. "Weiss! Yang! You're staying! That's great, now you'll get to see my at my top performance!"

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
"Great where are we now?" Lilith reluctantly asks as she looks around, it appears that they arrived at a restaurant of some sorts, although she was still thinking about Ruby's death Lilith thought the place looked rather calming. She takes a seat at the nearest table and relax for a bit after what just happened. Looking over to the penguin detective she speaks up a little. "Hey, what's your name?"

Interactions:

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Detective Penguin)

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>After what seemed to be a good solid minutes of crying, you and Venus get up to your feet. You let go of the embrace, taking out your Semi-Auto Blade and switching your skill set to Akari's. You shoot yourself in the head to summon your Persona and use Samarecarm to heal you of the head banging you did to yourself, the blood seeping out of your head gone and any cracks on your skull disappeared.

>
"I'm not gonna cry any more, nor whine or have a fit. I'll do as what Ruby wishes and make myself a better person. I'll fight...with my own power."

>The resolution in your heart has brought forth a new power. Your Compact Edge begins to take on a new form.

73e9a13ab778fbc7f8cab65962d01066.jpg

The Compact Edge has evolved into the cursed dusk sword, Hollowbane.

>By wielding the Hollowbane, you can channel the power of darkness within your heart and steal the lifeforce of anyone unfortunate to get caught by it.

>After some time has passed, it is time for you to go. Yang and Weiss has decided to join along, which is good. Your team needed a lot of help they can get. After saying your farewells and condolences, you leave to another world.

~WHILE ON THE WAY~

>"Shujinko, I have received word from The Discoverer. He seems to be both pleased and sorry for what has happened. For that reason, by his blessing, take this."

f8faa905e04c805a0c1c565031493e02.jpg
>"This is the Armsformer. It is primarily used as a storage for the weapons you might acquire as the journey goes on. Even if you lost one, which by the way the weapons I've given you are very indestructible except some certain conditions, another copy will be made. What's special about this is the AI installed...which you can bring about. Try pressing a button and see what happens."

>You press the button on the left side of device and a bright light shot out. It lands on the ground and it forms into a little girl and her robotic pet.

414bce19665ea3c7f67003c60e33c336.jpg
>"Hello! My name is Y4PPY, and this is my robotic sidekick B0RKY. I will be the one to take care of the creation of your weapons as per requested by Miss Venus. I wish I can hangout, but as an AI, I have my own duties to attend. I wish you luck in your missions. Y4PPY out!"

>Y4PPY transforms into a ball of light and went back to your Armsformer.

>
"Now let's continue on. You have fully moved on now, so you should no longer have any setbacks."

>You appear in some sort of restaurant, where you are greeted by a soldier and a penguin. For some reason, you ran up to the latter, enticed by his cuteness, and give him a very tight cuddle.

>
"Kawaii~<3"

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake kept slashing at the pulp that was once the cause for the deaths of those that she knew, the reprogramming of Penny. It was probably the only way that would get her through the anger stage and no one stopped her. At least, until Jason pulled her away and there, right as he pulled her away, she broke down again and fell to her knees.

Of course, she listened to what he said and deep down... she knew he was right. Right about this putting her on a path she couldn't return from. But Blake didn't care, she at least wanted to let out the anger she felt towards Cobblepot before they would eventually leave... and now that was over, she returned to mourning.

Eventually, they were given all the time they needed to mourn and also the time to fix her collarbone that was broken. Some may have almost gotten over the grieving process, but Blake? She switched between bargaining and depression as she kept asking herself: '
what if I had been faster?', 'what if I had been the one instead of Ruby?'.

As you could imagine, this basically led to her thinking about it way too much and then pushing her further into depression.

There was no easy way she was going to get over this and now that they were leaving Remnant, she didn't have Weiss and Yang there with her, only the MPF. While that was fine, her teammates being with her would most certainly help. Then, she heard the sounds of something. Something familiar.

Motorcycle sounds... and Yang's voice.

Snapping her head over to where it came from, her eyes widened to see it was Weiss and Yang. Both of them stood next to her, saying that they were coming along too, grabbing each of her hands in the process. Blake squeezed their hands as they were both handed two communicators and two watches. "Guys..." She couldn't believe it... They were willing to come along with her.

Now, they could move on to the next world. And this time, she had the remainder of her team with her, including her partner.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Reaching their next destination, they landed... in a restaurant? The weird part was, it was calm. A door opened on the train, revealing it to be a penguin in a hat and a magnifying glass and next to him, she had only read about from the file on the Blood Gulch incident.

This would be Captain John Price, a soldier. A really good soldier too.

Anyways, apparently the penguin thought they were all perpetrators. Perpetrators for what exactly, none of them knew. Fortunately, the soldier vouched for them and introductions were in order. Unfortunately due to recent events, she didn't feel like talking, so she just stayed quiet next to Weiss and Yang.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , marc122 marc122 , jigglesworth jigglesworth
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Then... Cobblepot began to beat up Blake, agreeing with what she said. And there wasn't a damn thing she could do to stop it as there wasn't any way to stop it. As he kept kicking Blake, a hologram appeared behind her and looking at it... she knew that this was their enemy. It was Ganondorf, and he was paying them a visit.

That visit resulted in him taking away his twilight powers and then Red Hood killed him then and there. He was gone for good, but unfortunately... so would Ruby in a minute after she and her friends gave each other goodbye's. And then entire time, she had been standing near Spider-Man and Ant-Man, her head lowered, looking towards the floor, as tears fell down her face.

Ruby... she didn't deserve this. From the short time she knew the girl, she saw a pure and honest soul in there. Someone who cared for others, especially her friends.

Just like that, she made her dying wish clear: to not lose hope. None of them had a choice, they had to uphold that wish, she was dying! And if they didn't, they would be horrible and terrible people for not doing so. "
We'll uphold it, Ruby... so you can rest now."

The last thing she ever did was smile at all of them after a few of her friends ran in and the blonde boy spoke with her one last time before the girl went limp. This time... Ruby was gone for good.

And her teammates and friends, especially Blake, now had lost someone close to them.

Time went by as everyone mourned and they all were getting ready to leave. Of course earlier, Kassandra and Blake had destroyed Cobblepot's corpse and while she would've stopped Blake, she knew that she needed to let out that anger she had towards the man in some way. Everyone in the group now had another reason to save the multiverse: for Ruby.

If they gave up now? It'd be extremely disrespectful. Ciri wasn't about to quit now, especially now with Ruby's last wish.

As they were about to leave, they all heard Yang's voice and the two remaining members of Team RWBY came over, declaring that they were coming along. For Blake, this was probably good for her and for the rest of them, they had two more allies. Once the two received their equipment, it was time to head out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Now the next world they ended up in was... calm. Like, very calm. Obviously, this put Ciri on edge before the door opened revealing a small penguin in a hat holding something and a man with a hat on that looked as if he had seen some wars.

Conversations were had, the smaller one out of the two accusing them of being perpetrators and the taller one stating that this wasn't the case. Now, introductions were in order and as Price could probably hear, the woman had a British accent. "
A captain, huh? It's nice to meet you, Price, my name is Ciri."

Soon enough, they all needed to take a bath. Question is: was there anywhere in this place where they could take a bath?

"
Excuse me, is there anywhere here where we could take a bath? I'm sure we all need one after what we've been through."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , marc122 marc122 , jigglesworth jigglesworth

Last edited:
“Just stick with me for now. I’ll see what I can do. Although it would be easier if otacon were here. He’s a big tech guy.”
After they teleported into this.... off... area, he watched the captain. After he mentioned his name, Snake furrowed his brows. “A friend of mine spoke of you once, Captain.”
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Excess Express, Paper Mario
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Hey, screw off! This is my space!) (What?! Okay, before we lose our minds, I have to ask you something: Are we eating paper?)

Although Yang and Weiss were prepared to brace for what was to come, they did not expect to be at a restaurant.

A simple-looking, almost paper-like one at that.

The chairs and tables were neither too detailed, nor origami-like. In fact, they almost looked normal...except there was something about the texture that carried a strange aesthetic to it. Every surface they could take a good look at, the floor did not carry a soft, carpet look, nor did the wood have the subtle, natural "engravings". Funny enough, they were patterned like how they normally would in their own world, except...

Well, the colors were simpler. And everything felt like paper.

Just then, a blue detective penguin showed up, then jumped to conclusions, at first.

Yang did not even think much about the penguin; just the thought of venturing without her little bee's knees was too much. Weiss instantly knew the difference between the hatted soldier, Bartholomew--sorry, Captain Price and that paper penguin: The latter literally lacked dimension!

But she didn't ask.

"Anyways, I'm Weiss Schnee," The heiress would say...had Ruby still stuck around. The void Ruby had left was still present, and no matter how much time had passed, it never became any easier. Weiss had lost a dependable figure when it came to falling back on friends; all she had now were just Blake, who had just recently refused to say anything, Yang, Qrow, Oscar... The list went on. But nothing could compare to their late team leader.

But, they had to hold it together. They had taken her dying wish to heart, and pledged never to give up. They had lots more to do, after all.

Unfortunately, it still felt...empty. Without Yang's baby sister and her familiar, bubbly callings, she likewise could not bring herself to introduce herself.

She just stepped back.

Weiss, meanwhile, started taking deep breaths through her nose, as she laid her hands on top of each other, down on her skirt. As she did so, she bowed slightly, her shut eyelids trembling.

"...W-W--...Weiss," was all the ex-heiress managed to say, before the tears started to form through her eyelids.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Pennington, Price), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake)

Lealan nods to Snake and keeps near him as they move on. Lealan keeps an eye on the group, wondering which were the offended Parties. Would they come to talk to her themselves? Would they wait until they can isolate and murder her in her wounded state? She attempts a shrug, but her shoulders aren't very functional at the moment, it looks more like a limp flail. "I feel like we should be demanding compensation for defamation when this is over."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Venom Snake Venom Snake

The mourning had been done, and it was time to go. But not before Red Hood gives a speech on them needing to stop Ganondorf, so no more deaths will happen, so no one suffers like Ruby did. And to close off, for those with little hope or motivation, he tells them if they won’t do it for the multiverse, then for Ruby and her sacrifice. Everyone were going to go to the universe but Weiss and Yang stop them, wanting to come along, not wanting to stay here after what happened to Ruby. Red Hood agrees and Sora and Rex don’t seem to mind and pay no mind to this; the only downside is with Yang here the threatening is gonna get worst and more frantic, considering how easily she can beat the snot out of everyone. They finally travel to the next world, which seems to be inhabited by paper people. Moreover they soon find out their on a train, and they find the returning Captain Price from the Blood Gulch.

Sora was one of the people who managed to recognize Price and decide to speak up. “Hey you’re that guy from the Blood Gulch.” Rex would speak up too but decided to be quiet when Sora spoke before him.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth

B.J. Blazkowicz

It comes back in flashes. It brings me to that moment; makes me feel like I'm there again. Rubs it in my face that I couldn't do anything. In the blinding smoke, Ruby's death repeated itself, its surroundings and noises fading ever gradually. And they grieve their dead. Such raw sorrow. Can't partake. Mine would flood oceans. It would drown me. If I let it out. Through what felt like hours upon hours, the smoke finally subsided, along with Blazko's visions. He stretched his shoulders, resuming his dutiful-self as he took in the new surroundings.

The interior was... brighter... than he was used to seeing. Like out of a Nazi propaganda commercial, swaying kids to their beliefs through smiles and colors. The inhabitants of this planet weren't too different, save for the soldier who stuck out like a sore thumb. "Ain't used to seeing such a... flat thing... Just pretend you took one of J's drugs, old man..." he muttered to himself. To set his mind off the disorienting atmosphere, Blazkowicz looked to Price who kindly introduced himself. Apparently, two of the people here—namely Kassandra and Aloy—were already acquainted with him. "Good to see another modern soldier in the flesh, captain." Ignore the pain. Focus on whatever's happening right now.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth

• For some reason, Megumin noticed Lucky's ears drooping, his head turned to someone behind them. Between his drooped ears and sunken lips, he looked like he'd seen Ruby's ghost. "Is something the matter, Lucky? Look! We're reuniting with another friend!" Megumin followed Lucky's eyes to Rex and Sora, and immediately understood. "...Oh." Of course the two, who were all about preserving friendships, would take Ruby's passing so hard. As the closest friends of the two boys, they were going to have to pick up their spirits.

Lucky gulped. "...I'm new to this whole 'comfort' thing, Lassie. I was already pushin' it with Blake, no way am I gonna be able to pull it off with Rex. How about you go. He likes you better, you're usually the happier one."

"You were a natural with Blake." Megumin assured, picking the rabbit up like a kitten. "But if you're really that unsure, I'll help! They'll probably want to be sure that I'm okay, too."

Megumin carried the hare to their buddies, and Lucky grinned at them a little sheepishly. "Wow...Rex with a frown on his face...Should I get a camera?" He supposed he should be scolding himself for being snide, but it was just so rare to see Rex downbeat. Had their hearts been switched somehow? "All right, Lucky, just do what you did before." And he rubbed up against Rex. "Hey, it's gonna be all right, Laddie. I, too, want to kill meself after that terrible performance. But we'll have plenty of chances yet to make up for it. We're gonna avenge Ruby, at the very least."

"We just got too cocky, that's all." Megumin added. "Now we know to be more careful this time!" Her eyes twinkled at they met with Sora's. "And didn't you see that enormous blast? Did you not feel the shockwave? I knocked Explosion back into working order!"

"Featherless birds, you say?" Pennington asked, raising a brow as he heard Agent Penguin's tale. "That is certainly strange. Are you by any chance from Fahr Outpost? You certainly don't look like one of the penguins from Poshley Heights..." The penguin detective added on, cupping a flipper under his beak as he thought. Ben and Benrey brought him out of his thought with his question, however. "Ah, yes! The crime! It's quite the simple investigation, really. Yet, quite the perplexing one as well..." Pennington's sentence would hang there for a moment as he waddled around the room. If he had a pipe, he most definitely would be using it right about now. "You see, since this train ride started, four people have turned up missing from their cabins. Of course, being The Penguin with the Improbably Large Brain, I took it upon myself to solve this case alongside my trusty partner, Bartholomew," Pennington would gesture towards Price with his flipper, before lowering it again to stroke his lower beak in further thought. "However, we have hit a roadblock in our investigation, as it were. And,as you can imagine, a roadblock in such an important case has proven to be quite.... perplexing."

Meanwhile, as Captain Falcon took his shower, he would find that there was no hot water! So, when he turned the knob, he was immediately assaulted by ice cold water running down his toned abs and other various parts of his body! As Gretar attempted to find a place to sleep, though, he would find that the cabin that housed the beds was blocked off by a tiny mushroom person, clad in a conductor's attire.

Excess_Express_Engineer_TTYD.png

"Sorry sir! Authorized personnel only beyond this point!" It shouted in an extremely high-pitched and shrill voice. When Whisper sat down in one of the chairs back in the restaurant, she found that the chair was especially comfortable. Also, there was a menu in front of her, if she wanted to look at that.

"Well, us penguins are quite the common species, old boy!" Pennington exclaimed in response to Hiryu. He then let out a small gasp as he was threatened by Lucky, before turning up to look at Price, hiding his beak behind his flipper in the process. "Bartholomew, I think you may want to rethink these apparent 'friends' of your's..." He muttered under his breath, before turning to face Megumin. "Hmm... and allow me to take a look at this watch of your's, if you would be so kind?" Pennington asked as he held out a flipper. Then, Lilith asked for his name, which caused the penguin to do yet another bow in her direction. "I am Pennington, otherwise known as The Penguin with the Improbably Large Brain! And what might your name be?" The greetings were soon cut short by Shujinko hugging Pennington.

...a bit too tight, in fact, as the poor thing struggled to breathe in her arms! "GAK! B-Bartholomew... help me... your friend has trapped me in some kind of.... arm-based attack!" Pennington barely managed to choke out as he frantically waved his flippers around. Despite this, though, he managed to point to the showers, where Captain Falcon had run off to, albeit with a very shaky flipper.

In the meantime, Midna emerged from the nearby kitchen, licking an icecream cone.

P PopcornPie jigglesworth jigglesworth TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Crow Crow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts DerpyCarp DerpyCarp StaidFoal StaidFoal marc122 marc122 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Topless Topless

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Eventually, as the penguin was flailing his flippers around, he pointed in a direction that lead to a door. That would probably be where the baths were. "
Thank you, Pennington. Also please let him go, he doesn't seem to like it very much." With that, she walked off in that direction, opening the door and heading to her destination.

"You could say that, this one Penguin guy had no feathers and looked too human to even be called a bird of any kind, closest thing to a beak was his nose," the Agent says, "Fahr Outpost? Never heard of it, let alone been there my entire life."

"I guess we can help you out on your case. Right at the top of my head, I think I already know how I can help, but I might need the belongings of those four people first," Ben requests.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

E35E0842-2E18-4C0F-93F2-48806AEA275E.jpeg

As Sora were to greet an old face from the Blood Gulch, a thought popped into his head at the last second. “Oh..” He remembered how much of a jerk he was and needed to apologize to Ciri. Fortunately, she happened to be close by introducing herself to Price, Sora takes this opportunity walk up to her. Sora gives Ciri a tap on the shoulder to get her attention.

“Hey.. remember me? I’m Sora. Look, I know we didn’t start off on the right foot before, but I’m sorry for acting like a jerk. I know words can hurt people, but I didn’t know just me being myself, getting excited seeing other heroes would lead to something so bad; and to make matters worst, I didn’t know what you’ve been through until now. I really am sorry, Lealan had no right to speak to you like that, I wasn’t in my right mind either and I could have stopped it earlier. If you decide to still hate me, that’s fine. I just wanted to get that off my chest and say I’m sorry.”

Sora walks away from her, hands in his pocket and puts the hood over his hand, and goes where there’s not many people. He takes out the good luck charm and thinks to himself. “(Donald... Goofy... Riku....) Kairi...” He said the name of his close friend out loud, albeit so quietly no one could hear him. ”Am I really doing as good as I used to? Why did they choose me to save the multiverse? Why couldn’t it be Riku? Should I have let him tag along..? Heck, even Kairi could probably do it better then me and I had to save her three times. I save the world order three times as well.. and yet, I start a pointless argument I didn’t mean to start and I couldn’t save Ruby.) *Sigh* He sighed openly only to whisper two little words. “So lame"

9C17B4E9-F536-43F3-A39E-45841BCB2CA9.jpeg

“Lucky. A little girl just died trying to save someone, not only that, but I lose my cool when people are trying to mourn over her.
I mean, you were even quick on the draw to keep quiet and say something meaningful. It’s not my fault they have threaten people all the time, but at a time like this, he had every right too, and I still lost it. And I WOULD have if it wasn’t for you and Sora. I was in the wrong BIG TIME.”

Rex paused for a while to catch his breathe and let the moment sink in. He then continued for a bonus. “And to add more salt to the wound I called Midna’s kingdom stupid because of lousy pure pressure, something I saw she almost killed someone over, something I thought was too far and I go and do it myself.” He looked down to Lucky with sorrow in his face. “I’m happy, you’re staying positive, I guess that’s the one thing I’m glad all the antics you and me went through paid off, but me? I’m an airhead. An empty, sorry, excuse of an airhead!”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

Last edited:

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>You let go of Pennington, doing what Ciri and Ben asked.

>
"I think we should clean ourselves now. After all we have been through, I think we could use a hot steamy bath."

>You nodded, but yet you felt like it would be boring with just the two of you. And so, out from your devilish mind, you walk up to Blake.

>
"Hey, you wanna take a bath together? I promise you that I won't do anything frisky."

>As if...

• Here we go again.

Some folks didn't care about the change in scenery, and simply went off on their own to do whatever. Others approached the detective, and two familiar faces walked up to Price himself. Oh, yeah, he remembers these two. Not particularly fond memories, albeit, but he remembers them. The girl nearly nuked Caboose's mind to hell, and in turn everyone inside it. Some maniac apparently ate the explosion, though, so that crisis was averted. Lucky, though... well, he's Lucky. Maybe he's changed since then, he certainly seems calmer. Not trying to kill anyone, nor does he think anyone is trying to kill him. This is a nice change of pace. Though, from what Megumin said, and the obvious marks of a battle on them, they warped in from a rough spot.

John looked to the two and gave them a wave. "I can see that, must have been one hell of a fight. As for me, I showed up a bit ago, and things have, unsurprisingly, gone to shit." He glanced, yet again, to the penguin, his dead eyes suggesting disdain for the detective. "Don't mind the penguin," John said to Lucky, "We're dealing with a missing persons case," he stopped there, as the detective himself started explaining the situation. "Yeah, hasn't gone anywhere."

At Pennington's whisper of rethinking his friends, John only had one response. "Not a minute goes by where I don't," he said to the penguin, just loud enough for him to hear.

Another kid, Sora, if he remembers correctly, also from Blood Gulch, spoke to the Captain. "Yeah, I'm him. Let's just hope this goes better than that canyon ever did."

A woman, Ciri, she said her name was, introduced herself to John. He smiled, more at the accent than anything else, really. It's comforting, in a way. "Just in time, Ciri. As for the showers," Pennington's flailing flipper pointed towards them. He gave her a look as though to say "there, apprently," and she walked off soon after. Price didn't do anything to release the penguin from the hug.

The Captain then looked over to a young girl who had introduced herself, eyes quivering as tears began to form. Two people who seemed to be close to her were also rather somber, and it wasn't hard for Price to reach a conclusion. His gaze softened. "Glad you're here, Weiss. There are places in the train you can rest, I'd recommend it after what you lot went through." Poor kid. He doesn't know who they lost, but they must have been close to them specifically if it isn't effecting everyone else in the same way. Hopefully this train will be different, at least for them.

Price looked to another man who spoke to him, another soldier apparently, to which he gave a nod. "Aye," he said, "what's your name?" There are many kinds of soldiers, though, so whether him being one is a good thing or not has yet to be seen. Obviously. Since they just met.

A man approached, who John immediately recognized. Instinctively, his hand went for his handgun. Holster unlocked, handle gripped, but he stopped. For a moment, he thought that Snake was back from the dead, which is a conclusion Price draws nowadays. But, of course, because the world is a tad fucky now, he realizes the more likely story is multiverse... shenanigans. "You're not the man who tried to kill me, I take it?" He relaxed, his hand falling at his side. "Damn multiverse," he said to himself, shaking his head. "Yeah, people seem to know me around here. Haven't decided if that's a good thing or not."

He's almost missing the bullets flying.

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Right before she had left, Price had spoken to her and clarified the direction she needed to go in. "And thank you, Price, for the clarification. We can talk more after I'm done with my bath." When she got to the door, right before she could enter it, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see the boy that wielded the key. What he wanted was simple: he wanted to apologize.

Would she accept it? The answer to that wasn't so sure, but part of her began leaning towards a simple 'yes'.

After hearing him out and he walked away, she went through the door after opening it and eventually found the baths. And the plant girl was there as well, though she needed some help. So, Ciri opened the door for the both of them and went in first. "There." Looking, she found one of the baths to be occupied, so she went to find an available one and went to go take a bath.

"Thank you!" Lealan goes in and finds an open shower. She stares at the door and nobs and sighs again. "We couldn't have gone somewhere with some actual sun? I might just have to find a window and nap in what little light I can find." She glares at her arms, and continues to mumble to herself, the sound louder in the acoustics of the rest room. "Stupid fucking Jade. Should have known better, but nooooo, had to think with my damn stomach. And where did that get you? Missing any thought from after Killing Lobo and crippled. Way to go you stupid Plant. Some good that Robot Brain did ya." Lealan thunks her head against the door, waiting for another kind soul to help her.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Topless Topless TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Excess Express, Some Train, IDK
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech

(You want us to eat trees?!) (I said paper!)

As Weiss started to quietly sob to herself, Yang tended to her emotional wounds with the warm embrace of a hug, as she eventually turned her head towards Blake, whose memory of Ruby's sacrifice was still fresh in her mind.

While Yang was still hugging her, Price happened to reassure the ex-heiress, recommending the remnants of Team RWBY a place to rest on the train. Luckily, it had managed to reach Weiss, who looked up towards him, wiped her eyes with her fingers and then walked towards him, as she straightened her posture. As she did so, Yang let go, for she wanted her teammate to do her thing. As she watched, she looked around, catching sight of Midna with a scoop of ice cream.

"Hey. Uh, thank you, Mr. Price," Weiss began in earnest, then paused. After a bit, she resumed, saying, "...I mean, it's tough just...not seeing a part of family anymore."

Meanwhile, Yang had finally found something to eacape to. "Blake," she said, attempting to put up even a slight smile, "You want ice cream?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Midna), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake), jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price)

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
"Lilith, nice to meet you." The ghost says as she nods, she went back to relaxing when she had the suspicion that something must be up about this place. "Hold on there's no way this place is so calm and peaceful there's gotta be some evil corporate mastermind or something." She whispers quietly to herself. "But then again, penguin detectives..."

"I'll just go with it for now."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Pennington)

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Weiss had began talking to the soldier, introducing herself. But it was a tearful introduction, Weiss still upset by what had happened. Blake joined Yang in hugging Weiss before Price recommended they rest after he looked at the three of them and clearly saw the visible sorrow.

Shujinko then came up to Blake to ask if she wanted to take a bath with her and Venus. "Sure." Really, a bath would be good right now as they all weren't exactly smelling the greatest. She turned to Weiss and Yang. "Do you two want to come and take a shower or a bath as well?"

Yang then asked her if she wanted some ice cream and she could see the smile she tried to manage. "After I go take a bath, we can go get ice cream. You two should probably find us a place to rest in the meantime."

marc122 marc122 , jigglesworth jigglesworth , Topless Topless
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Before she could enter the room she had chosen, she looked to see the girl was having trouble again. Ciri walked over and opened the door to the shower she was standing in front of. "
And there." She then headed back to the door she was outside of and opened the door to her chosen bathtub, entering it and closing the door behind her. It was then that she started the bathtub and took off her clothes and put the sword near said bathtub, getting in the bathtub once it was done filling up and she was done getting undressed.

Can't be too careful, right? After all, in case someone ambushed her in the bathroom, she had to keep her sword close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back