ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Then, Ruby regained consciousness, if only for the last time. "
...R-Ruby..." Her and Yang talked one last time before Ruby saw Blake and took her hand. She then asked Blake a simple question:

"Do you remember the first night we met?"

Blake looked at her, crying. As everyone else tried to interrupt the last few moments with her team leader, she just looked at her and ignored them all.

This wasn't the time to yell at them, this was the time to talk to Ruby one last time... and she wasn't going to argue with the others.

"
...Y-Yeah... You said... that you wanted to be... just like those heroes... i-in the books... that Yang read to you... when you were little... those that... that fought for what was right and... those that protected people... w-who couldn't protect themselves..."

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Jason was right....no incision would save her.
You did good madam..deepest apologies.
He would whisper before both he and Josh would stand up, and do a signature “Them” salute as she had her last moments.
Farewell.....
He would whisper again
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"I guess this is what God put us rabbits on the earth for." Lucky sighed. "Here. Soft rabbit fur to the rescue." Lucky rubbed up against Blake, trying to catch her tears. "We tried, Lassie. One way or another, we still saw Cobblepot dead. So at least we have that under our belts." Then he turned to face Ruby. "Seriously, if there is anything I can go and get for you, just give me the coordinates. You don't deserve to die to that fucking asshole."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari watched as the Twilight that Cobblepot wielded changed him, transformed him into something unrecognizable as a human. "A strong power that corrupts his very body... it's like a Shadow that's revealed its true self. Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely. Now, he's nothing more than a monster." He observed.

Suddenly, a ten-foot-tall hologram of a malevolent figure appeared behind Cobblepot. "Ganondorf!" Akari gasped as he gripped his blade tight, but then...

Ganondorf had robbed Penguin of his Twilight powers, leaving him little more than a decrepit husk that Red Hood had simply shot in the face.
Speaking of Red Hood, he seemed fairly adamant about making sure Ruby got peace and quiet, even going so far as to point his gun at his allies. If it were possible, Akari wanted to heal Ruby, but as he was unsure of what would come, he instead went over to Rex and Sora. "No, Rex... Red Hood has a point. This may be the last time Ruby gets to talk to her friends. I don't exactly agree with him pointing a weapon at us, but... let's permit her a moment." Akari put away his sword and followed Rex and Sora out of the room. "Still... if I could mend her wounds, Kronos and I would surely help. It's a paladin's duty to help the weakened and bring hope and light to the world, after all. Although... if it's her wish to... pass on... then I must respect that, too."

Interactions:
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts
@CobblepotAftermath
(Open for Interactions)

Rex simply looked at everyone, no more with a upset look, but one of regret, and slight sadness. Rex mentally punches himself, before he makes things worst then they are. He takes a deep breath and calms himself. “Okay.. I got it.” He said nothing more and remained quiet for the remainder of the moment.

Sora simply ignored any arguments around him, and walked over to Ruby to pay his respects. “Hey, Ruby. I know we haven’t known each other for long, but thank you for your bravery and kindness. May your heart rest.”

Sora gestures for Rex to says his farewells too despite the fact he wasn’t on the best behavior. “Ruby. I’m.. sorry for my outburst back there, you did something amazing for everyone and I just blew it off. it wasn’t fair to you and I apologize. You did great. Rest In Peace.”

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith was still sitting against the wall when she witnesses Red Hood shoot Cobblepot right in the head. "Well at least that's finally taken care of." She quietly says to herself, but what happened next was something she would never predict. Out of the corner of her eye Ruby slowly got up and was hugging Blake tight. Lilith was almost completely speeches aside from a small. "W-what!?" escaping her mouth. She quickly rushes over to the two of them extremely confused and a little freaked out.
"H-how did this happen, I tried to save her but nothing happened!"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Ruby)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake)

• aJVTFwkijEcn5V1Tdm_A5K6T4ldPKJArl3_e48pAUinwsRFz1PCdkv-zSzyTnpjADlMfToz5ENHICA7omr9Xg0g79cdENeg7nFHs06fFCz_m8alVpo-qqTF-6ldc6wOSOx8hlu0R

pPyVce6gDGadCpXCZVQv_oy0yDQpS00VUgRzfwHTWz6nvoMukbI0lyQgxVWCZxNfJTUD8AK52KPUn9u4XIJxw7_z6F9Ora5jKdsa4Qs81IdJJoRenrO9kx49KmPkb9JjiKQL8yZt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloy was about to hop into the fight with the Penguin just as quickly until Penguin overestimated his power and tried to use it on the hologram of Ganondorf. So this was the man who wanted the multiverses gone for his own selfish gains. She held back her anger, clearly frustrated but the heartbreaking part was that Ruby took the twilight blasts taking Arthur's blast in the explosion, so many of her friends and allies were thrown aside like they were nothing.

But the heartbreaker was that Ruby was dying then and there and Blake needed to be there with her friend at her last moments.

The Nora bowed her head, a sign of respect for Blake and Ruby as they spent their time together.

It was so quiet even you could hear a pin drop.

@thatguyinthestore(GM, NPCS) darkred darkred (Aloy) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri and Blake) @TheElenaFisher @PopcornPie @Benedict Cucumberpatch @JRay @Kameron Esters- @Lazaro1505

Last edited:
Megumin, meanwhile, just kept laying there, watching the life leave Ruby's eyes. All she could think of was...well, this being her fault. "Ruby, I could have prevented this. Forgive me...I shouldn't have gotten lazy. I should have worked to get Explosion back. I could have destroyed Cobblepot immediately. You didn't have to give your life." She didn't care if her cries reached Ruby. She just wanted out of this whole thing. She was as Lucky said: hopeless, useless, helpless. Ganondorf could crush them beneath his thumb at this point. The only thing left to do was bring herself to him.

Somehow, she found the strength to get up and exit the room, dialing numbers on the Tesseract watch. Maybe it would bring her to Ganondorf, and she could surrender. Maybe she would go home, and live life as a nomad or hobo. Maybe she would just go somewhere where she wasn't a detriment anymore. Who knew, who cared.

As Ruby was comforted by the rest of the team, Benedict would snap as Josh gave Benedict a black suitcase.....it would open to reveal a beautiful gold medal, encased in velvet and adorned with priceless gems and ribbon, and the name “Them” carved into the center....this was the prestigious “Them” Medal of Honor, only given to the best of the best that fight for good with their life....Ruby is now the second person to receive such a high honor.
Madam...
Benedict would say as he placed the medal around her neck,
Your efforts shall be celebrated for centuries to come....thank you...for everything......and I know you will find peace.
Josh, now practically on the verge of tears, gave Ruby a soft hug before bursting into tears.
Along with the medal, a massive painting of Ruby shall be placed in the “Them” hall of fame, a great honor indeed

"Uh huh..." Ruby managed a nod with a weak smile, before reaching up and wiping away Blake's tears with her thumb, before holding her hand again. "I still think... even when I'm gone... that you can all do that..." She coughed a bit as she spoke, but slowly, Ruby turned her head to face the room. She would shake her head slowly as Lucky and Akari offered to help her as they could. When Megumin tried to leave the room, Ruby reached up slowly with her other hand, holding onto Megumin's."You all... have done... so much... already..." Her voice was beginning to trail off now, her grip on Blake's hand loosening. However, even as her eyes slowly began to flutter, she still looked at all of you. "My only request... is that... you don't give up hope..." Even Ruby wanted to tear up as she spoke, but her ducts had been all but destroyed entirely by the Twilight. "Please... you're all so special... and so gifted... and there's so much work left to do..."

Just then, the doors burst open, revealing two familiar faces, as well as two new ones. All of which immediately looked down at Ruby and gasped, before making their way to her side as well. Two of them were Ren and Nora, and two of them were new faces. One of which was a tall, blonde boy in armor, and the other was a shorter boy in overalls, who looked like he worked on a farm. They all shouted her name as they tried to care for her, and Ruby merely smiled at them as well. "Hey, Jaune... Oscar... Nora... Ren...." Ruby muttered.

"What... what happened!?" Jaune, the blonde, shouted to all of you, echoing Lilith's own thoughts, his shocked expression soon turning to anger as he prepared to stand.

"What the hell happened to Ruby!?"

"She was struck by Twilight head on..." Leo added on from the side, his head lowered as he watched everything unfold.

"T-Twilight..? I-I don't get it... what's Twilight?" Jaune asked as his head darted from side to side. He had so many questions, and despite most of you not knowing who he was, you could tell that he cared about Ruby just as much as anyone else here did. However, Jaune's frantic questions and thoughts were quickly snuffed out by Ruby reaching up, placing a hand under Jaune's chin, forcing the boy to look at her.

"Jaune..." She muttered, but the blonde didn't relent as tears stung his eyes.

"M-my semblance!" He shouted as he pressed his hands down onto Ruby, enveloping her in a bright light. "I-I can use my semblance to heal you!" He said through choked sobs, but no matter what he did, even as he tried to work his semblance Ruby, nothing happened. "Come on... come on, dammit!" Jaune screamed at the top of his lungs, before slamming his fist down into the ground when nothing happened, and Ruby remained burned by the Twilight.

"Jaune..." A female voice said in a louder voice. Said voice was from none other than Nora, who placed her hand on the boy's shoulder and shook her head slowly, a solemn expression on her face. Jaune lowered his head and sniffled loudly, tears freely dropping to the floor now, before he looked back up at Ruby.

"I can't...." Jaune would mutter as he lowered his head over Ruby, sobbing now. "I can't lose another friend..." He choked out through sobs, barely even able to speak. Like with Blake, though, Ruby rose a hand, wiping away his tears with her thumb, before lifting his chin up to stare at her.

"It's okay..." She muttered weakly, finding it harder to speak with every passing syllable that left her mouth. "I'll make sure... to say hi... to Pyrrha for you..." She said, and despite everything, she still smiled. And that made Jaune smile a bit in return as he looked up at her. Sniffling, he managed a nod, before moving aside, allowing Yang to take center stage once more. Using the last ounce her strength, Ruby closed her eyes and managed the widest smile she possibly could, whimpering slightly from the immense pain it caused her.

S1vbUnN.png

"You're all gonna do... so good..."

And then, she let out one last breath, and her hand went limp, falling to her side.

Just like that, Ruby Rose ceased to move.

And, after holding it in for so long, Yang Xiao Long finally allowed herself to cry, burying her head into her little sister's neck as she sobbed as hard as she could, unable to hold back the tears anymore.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow darkred darkred

Last edited:
"Oh...O-Oh shoot, she's dead for real this time...She's dead-dead..." Captain Falcon slowly puts his hand over his mouth

Lars smiles faded away. Deep down, he knew Ruby didn't have long to live, but she held outjust long enough to see her friends again. Most people don't get that luxruy but she was glad she did. He looked away in shame as her friends all tended to the young huntress

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Blake couldn't bring herself to reply, she could only cry. What else could she do? There wasn't any way she could save her... they couldn't do anything but be there for her in her state.

Then... the doors opened and Blake looked to see Jaune, Oscar, Ren, and Nora. They came hoping that everyone would be fine, but... that wasn't going to be the case this time. As Jaune yelled, wanting to help, she looked away, crying. None of them who tried to heal Ruby could save her and Jaune would just the among those that would fail at it.

Eventually... Ruby went limp. Blake finally snapped out of denial, seeing that now, Ruby was gone. Despite her broken state, Blake forced herself up and slowly went to leave the office, crying. Of course, she collapsed due to her injuries before she could even take the first step, falling next to Ruby and Yang, and all the cat faunus could do...

Was cry and mourn over the loss of Ruby Rose... her team leader... her friend.

If Benedict was able to feel emotions, he would be crying, the poor girl....she did the right thing, and even in the midst of death.....had a smile on her face...the desire to do good, to help people. She reminded Benedict of himself....of when he was young, fighting for a safer world.....Benedict in response would pull out his walkie talkie.
Prepare the ceremony and portrait for Madam Ruby.
@ others​

Last edited:
Benrey
This recent turn of events........ was..... no he cannot explain it, there are no words needed to explain it for the event had already explained itself. It was.... too much for him to handle, he had needed to leave the room for a minute. He walked past the group that was entering, and into the hallway, to which he began thinking about something.

All those NPC lives he had taken in his world, imagining what their lives would have been if they were actual people. All those same lives he had taken in every time loop, all those lives that could have been actual living people. And they too, would also have grieving family and friends, mourning the loss of a loved one. He only slowly raised his hands to see them, the illusion of his mind making him believe that it was stained with blood, as the environment changed around him, to the familiar form of Black Mesa. Quickly snapping out of it, he then took out his ToolGun, the same weapon that he used time and time again in the past. He could only look in disgust at the tool, before he realized what he needed to do next.

He only spawned in the gear he needed for the rest of the journey, taking out his passport and Kryptonite spear and putting it together, before adding two more weapons he would bring along with him. A military grade machete and a silenced M1911, as he spawned one last item in. A red bandana, as he slowly took off his helmet, looking at it with cold empty eyes, before throwing it down the hallway, never looking back. His head was lightly shaved, with some bits of hair still present on it. He then puts the bandana on, as he put on the strap for the Passport, place the Machete in its sheath, and put the M1911 in its holster. He still held onto the Kryptonite spear, as he took out his ToolGun once more, before pressing a button on it, as the device began to truly turn off, not needed until he truly needs it.

Returning back to the group, he said nothing as he closed his eyes and said a prayer
“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance…” before he stopped, his eyes not opening the entire time, as he waited for what would happen next.
@ New Benrey

“You’re all gonna do... so good...” Those were the final words of Ruby Rose, the moment she lost consciousness everyone began to cry and morn. This is serious, a little girl sacrificed herself for the greater good. Ganondorf needs to be stopped, in due time he will. But now’s not the time for that. The least everyone can do is commentate Ruby’s death for saving Arthur and countless others. Sora and Rex don’t even talk to each other in this moment. One could say it’s out of respect, but there’s more then meets the eye, it didn’t feel like it was just respect, it felt like there’s hints of guilt, and sorrow in there too. They keep Ruby’s words in thought, this is one visit they certainly won’t forget anytime soon, not just for Ruby, but to reflect upon all their action’s they’ve committed since the start.

Lilith
Lilith.png
As Ruby's life comes to an end Lilith went mute as she watched Yang sobbing as she held Ruby close, Lilith didn't know what to do or say as the situation was much more somber as she could've thought. All she could do was leave the room and try her best to console Black, who was also crying over her loss.
"I'm...so sorry, I really tried, we all did but...it was to late."
Lilith then hugs her tight and sheds a couple of tears.
"It's okay."

"I'm here for you."

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake)

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>Cobblepot is finally dead, but what is the point? Ruby just threw her last breath and kicked the bucket. Everyone's crying. There was nothing anybody could do. You begin to breath heavily and a river of tears flows from your eyes. You watched as Yang cradles her fallen sister, could not help but feel useless after your effort in healing her. Venus would walk by your side, trying her best not cry like the rest. She is holding back.

>
"Honestly, this...shouldn't be a victory. It would have been one of all if us were alive. No, this is rather bittersweet. *Sniff* Ruby, why would you have to do that? You have a lot going on and now..."

>Your legs begin to shake. You cannot take it anymore.

>
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

>You get down your knees, letting out a bloodcurdling scream as you begin to bang your head against the floor out of frustration, anger, and sadness. A few bangs later, your head is starting bleed, and yet you kept doing it.

>
"Shujinko, stop! Please calm down! You don't have to do this! Please stop!"

>Venus knelt down and puts her hands on your shoulder before you could hurt yourself further. You look at Venus who is now crying a river of tears. You realized what you have done. You let your emotions get the better of you.

>
"Shujinko...just...don't hurt yourself...there was nothing we could do...at least we didn't let Ruby's sacrifice be left in vain. Just don't hurt yourself over the loss, okay?"

>Slowly and surely, Venus puts you in a warm and gentle embrace as you let out your emotions.

>
"H-How many times do we have to do this? No matter what we do, our efforts always have a fucking cost! It feels like God hates us! We do His work just to suffer more! Fuck me, Venus! I feel like a piece of shit! A piece of shit! A PIECE OF SHIT! I FEEL FUCKING USELESS NO MATTER WHAT I DO, YOU DO, WE DO! I...I...WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Last edited:
An young girl was given an invitation. All the timid girl, hiding her left eye behind a lock of hair, did was read the note. She didn't really understand why she was chosen. There were so many worthy people out there, and the Power Rangers themselves could have been chosen. Why would they chose someone as normal as she is ? But, if she could help the way she was, she would. And with that, she went through the portal provided to her.

Many things happened. So many things that well beyond her current ability to handle , and so over her head, and the power deep within didn't consider worthy enough to transform to. So all she did was essentially go through this without anyone knowing anything except she was a normal girl who didn't belong with such an extraordinary group.

She saw many things, but she realized almost all of them were impossible for her to help. First Penguin was already bested in a sense, so all she did was just blankly stare, as tears just falled down her face. If only she wasn't so weak. However, she felt a little wooozy in the head and went over to where there was cover to try to calm herself. She felt ancient thoughts enter her head, and didn't realize what it was until a sharp headache was on her as her hair changed hues with some strands becoming red, and then screamed as an intense pillar of fire was then made around her, transforming her.
1303c4b151ed9936807990cec19c10305fa1fa62_00.jpg
When the inferno was dissipated, all there was was the Mystic Champion itself. The suited individual joined the remaining members after fully transforming.

This power ranger successor continued to observe silently. It didn't feel emotions in the same way the others did, so what just happened didn't matter as much as stopping the potential destruction of everything. The bigger picture was all it desired.

• She'd held Ruby's hand, sure, and watched her smile her last. And it was their fault it would be her last smile. "I'm sorry, Ruby..." She sniffled, clenching the hand with both of hers. "Some party member I am...I'm sorry I let you die. I-I'll do good, somehow..." Ruby...even though they failed her and her town, she still had faith in them...But Megumin didn't. She just couldn't. If she just had Explosion, nothing would have gone wrong. She did nothing to save Ruby from this fate. She could hear Ganondorf laughing at them all.

It was time to accept fate.

Megumin had long since left the room. There was nothing left to say or do. This had just been a long string of failures for them all, and she was done. They weren't heroes. They were just weaklings. Especially herself. Her mind was made up; She was going to go to Ganondorf directly, and just get the ultimate defeat over with. The fire she felt so strongly in her heart had sputtered away, leaving her gray and barren on the inside. When she got to the Twilight King, she would just have to beg him to just imprison them, or make them his slaves. Or maybe she would just let him kill her. Anything so she wouldn't have to live with her crippling anymore.

Talented, gifted...puh. She had her gift stripped away. She may as well have been going to the Devil King with her hands tied behind her back. She didn't know why she even thought they'd last against Ganondorf...

Last edited:
Chronology: Ultimate

DR ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 20%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Respectful, Very Concerned
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
MENTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless

The fight continued on with the group slowly being worn down by Cobblepot’s power, but at the same time, it seemed as if Cobblepot was slowly being whittled down. Not by much though. Alexis’s barrage didn’t have nearly as much of an effect as she wished, given how Cobblepot created a shield just after the first few fireballs. It was interesting to see the shield bouncing the fireballs straight back towards Alexis, but the kitsune didn’t even flinch. She couldn’t be hurt by fire, much less her own fire. This knowledge, however, didn’t seem to be in Sage’s possession, as he stopped the fireballs in mid air and dissipated them. Alexis hoped that the boy wasn’t expending any energy to do so, but she still gave him a thanks to encourage him, "Thank you, Sage! Keep it up!"

It didn’t seem as though the encouragement reached Sage, though, as he seemed to be far more strained than usual. It took just a few moments to realize that Shujinko was "borrowing" Sage’s powers for herself. While Alexis didn’t exactly know how that girl’s abilities worked, the kitsune was able to sense that her flames were the same as Sage’s. Seeing as Sage was strained at the exact moment Shujinko did so made it seem to be more than just a coincidence.

Things didn’t go much better from there, as Ruby shoved Arthur out of the way of four Twilight orbs, taking the hit for herself. The result wasn’t pretty, as she was engulfed by the hostile element and exploded, sending the everyone in the whole room to the ground. Alexis quickly balled herself up in her tails to roll for a split second until she was able land on her feet and see the damage. The girl was not okay—she was completely covered in burns and radiated the terrible energy of Twilight.

It was upon seeing that that Alexis heard Sage’s scream filled the air as his flames erupted all across the room. Alexis could feel the rage coming from the boy, and she worried. The fire was a nonissue as she suppressed them as needed, but it was Sage’s mental state. The rage wasn’t Toayî speaking, it was Sage, and Alexis could understand why. She herself almost turned into a different person when she was angered over a loved one being hurt, and it must be no different for Sage. However, unlike Alexis, Sage gave off the feeling that this was an unfamiliar, uncontrollable rage. The motherly kitsune had the advantage of learning how to control her rage, but Sage? He was only riding off of emotions. Who knows what he would do?

Well, Sage certainly went at Cobblepot with everything he had, as did Ruby’s sister and uncle, Yang and Qrow. The former of the girl’s relatives sent another wave of flames through the room that Alexis also had to suppress for the sake of everyone who wasn’t fireproof. The attacks from Yang and Qrow however, weren’t very effective, and only served to send the man into a rage that only seemed to make him stronger than before. Sage’s attacks were equally ineffective as Cobblepot batted the boy away like a fly.

Between Ruby and Sage, it wasn’t even a question which one Alexis would attend to. She sprinted towards the boy as he hit the wall. She saw the boy’s flames slowly turn blue and knew that there wasn’t much time left before he lost control. Alexis was able to reach him just as he fell unconscious and held him.

It was then that the room was bathed in a red glow as a hologram appeared behind Cobblepot. There was clear animosity between the two, as the man that appeared to turn Cobblepot’s Twilight against him...or perhaps it was that the effects of Twilight were finally catching up to Cobblepot. Either way, the man crumpled to the ground with the dark energy melting the man before dissipating. It didn’t take long for the hologram to disappear and for Jason to send a bullet through the head of the so-called Penguin. The fight was over, but at what cost?

While Cobblepot was dead, the entire group had seen firsthand just how powerful Twilight can be, and how much more powerful Ganondorf must be if he could just end someone hopped up on Twilight like that. The group was battered and Ruby lay dying in her friends’ arms. Alexis looked on from where she was as the girl spoke her last words. Though the kitsune didn’t know the girl, nor was she a stranger to death, she stayed silent as the others mourned the girl’s death. She wasn’t going to make everyone move on when they weren’t ready to, it would only make people crack further down the line.

A thought occurred to Alexis...that she was a little bit glad that Sage wasn’t awake right now. To see a friend die in front of him like that? She feared for how Sage might react. The news would have to be broken, but hopefully later… and gently. Things were a mess right now, and Alexis was half-tempted to call on her husband to just fix everything for the group. But that was wishful thinking. As powerful as Zecheriah was, he wasn’t omnipotent, and he didn’t always do things in a way that was beneficial to everyone. This was a task that Alexis had to see through to the end, because Alexis saw that the multiverse was worth saving at Ganondorf’s expense. Her husband, however, would see it as Ganondorf being a threat worth killing at the multiverse’s expense.

"Ruby!"

A while ago, Gutrot had turned back into Ben.

"Ruby? I... I..."

Tears began to fall from his face.

"I can't believe this..."

He picked up the partially broken Crescent Rose, and the bits that were left of the blade.

"... but I guess I have to, huh?"

Ben steeled himself, whatever light smile or sadness leaving his body quickly.

"I'm not letting her sacrifice be in vain anytime soon. For those of us who didn't take this serious before, I hope you do now."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Hiryu failed to see an opening--no, in fact, there were none. It's as if he had become fully invincible, bonding one with the Twilight itself. Hiryu's powers are weak against this substance--it's potent enough to destroy an Anotherwatch with ease. He growled in his own weakness, staring down at Penguin when all of a sudden, a hologram appeared.

Everyone was surprised by this revalation, for it is no one else but that main villain himself, Ganondorf.

"That's...Ganon?" Hiryu stared in awe, gritting his teeth. Somehow, he exudes an air of confidence, authority...And strength. It's someone he wouldn't even hope to defeat, not when he has the power of Twilight on his side. However, one thing to take note is that he and Cobblepot weren't on good terms. As soon as Ganon dissappeared, Jason easily disposed of Cobblepot, the Twilight no longer protecting him it seems.

He couldn't believe it...Everyone was weak. Powerless against the Twilight itself. It literally took them the death of someone who shouldn't even be fighting with them in order to defeat this guy--and it even took the intervention of the main villain himself! How pathetic is that?!

Hiryu detransformed, wounded with burns, scratches and bruises wounding his body. Blood trickling down his nose for tanking that much Twilight. In his hand, a now cracked Anotherwatch--his resolve being called into question while staring at the ongoing grieving for Ruby Rose...A strange lass, she was. She believed that they are good enough. She believed in them that they would be able to take down Ganon...Why? What even was the point of belief anymore? They couldn't even beat someone who had control of the Twilight!

Hiryu glanced at the ground, filled with nothing but doubt on his mission. Can he truly be the hero Woz told him to become? Would he even be able to surpass Sougo if Hiryu can't even get past this one--What hope even is there to have if they can't even defeat a goddamn lackey?!

"Ganondorf...!" Hiryu growled to himself, clenching the Anotherwatch as the jade seems to glow, the crack in his watch seems to be mending itself. This isn't about proving himself anymore. This isn't about proving that he's better than Sougo anymore. This vengeance grows past his original intent of humiliating Sougo--oh no, this is vastly different.

This is now about avenging everyone who was lost. The first Blank Ridewatch in his pocket began to glow green, something incredible being born from Hiryu's new resolve.

Whisper was no less the same. She is starting to believe that this entire thing is nothing more than a suicide mission. After seeing what happened to everyone so far, trying to defeat Cobblepot...What is she to do?

"Hey, kid! Well, technically you may or may not be older than me, but, hey, kid!"

The Agent looks around, trying to find Megumin.

"This is the worst place to wander around."

P PopcornPie

The Messages in her eyes began to stop appearing. First is one about Foreign Contamination, then a message about Over Heating, followed by the overcharge. Last is a flashing Message in her left eye about Acute Radiation that appeared when Midna had started her treatment. A new Window popped up, stated as Radiation Analysis, at 1%. Once Midna withdraws her powers, the windows fade. A new message appears, and Snake finds a button in the middle of her stomach as he is dressing her wounds.
[REBOOT REQUIRED: FATAL CIRCUIT OFFLINE]
Venom Snake Venom Snake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back