Ruby didn't really appear to acknowledge anyone as they came to help comfort her. Instead, all she could do was hold Penny's head in her arms and cry, the tears rolling off her face and dripping onto the floor beneath her. Throughout all the comforts, though, a certain alcoholic scientist had stood in the back with a look of contempt on his face. When Lilith called him over, Rick would roll his eyes. "No, I can't do anything. The title 'Smartest Man in the Multiverse' is just a Goddamn participation trophy they gave me." Rick replied, his tone dripping with sarcasm as he made his way forward, flask in one hand while the other was used to shove past anyone who was in his way. He even shoved Ruby aside and rudely snatched Penny's head from her arms.

"H-hey!!" Ruby shouted as she stumbled over onto her back. Yang, who had reattached her arm in the meantime, balled up her fists as she approached the alcoholic scientist.

"Hey! Just who the hell do you think you are!?" Yang shouted through grit teeth and general seething rage, looking about ready to punch Rick in the face. Rick didn't seem to even notice (or care), though, as he instead hoisted Penny's body over his shoulder, while he tucked his head under his arm.

"I'm the man who's gonna try and save this knockoff T-800's life. And by try, I mean that I will, if you'll get out of my FUCKING way." Rick said in a stern, definitely rude tone as he shoved past Yang and everyone else in his way, before making his way to one of the few rooms that were still in tact. "Her core is still in tact, so all it'll take is some rewiring of her internal memory unit and basic functions. Should take me about ten minutes if you assholes don't bother me." With that, Rick nonchalantly tossed the remnants of Penny into the room, before tipping his flask back into his mouth and chugging down whatever alcohol was in it, and finally slamming the door behind him.

Suddenly, Midna floated back around from the nearby corner, sipping a drink in a white styrofoam sup. "You guys seem like you've been busy." She said after taking an awkwardly long sip from the drink, and flashing you all a toothy grin soon after her comment.

@Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie @Meraki Topless Topless @darkred @Kameron Esters- @Yamperzzz @FactionGuerrilla @Meraki @Prisoners

The good news was, Penny could be saved, since nobody had damaged her core...To be honest, the fact that she could survive decapitation was rather creepy to think about. "So...now what?" Lucky looked down at his new box, sliding it between his nubs. "Anyone want to try Barrijade for themselves?" Then he remembered that it basically turned Megumin into a crack addict, and silently took back his offer. "Maybe these computers still have Solitaire on 'em." He hopped onto the computer Rick occupied, then managed to find the desktop.

"That performance was even worse than the one in Meta's fortress..." Megumin, meanwhile, continued to mutter not-so-softly to herself. "Come on, Megumin, you're stronger than this, and you know it! At least give the illusion that you'll live without Explosion!"

Hearing this, Lucky opened up whatever web browser was installed, and searched for "brain tampering affecting powers". Well...that was kind of what he was searching for.

1593198250428.png

"Uhh... everything's fine, yeah," Spider-Man replied to Kassandra and Ciri with a nod of his head, before turning and leading the small group of people back to the main group. Scott, meanwhile, was slowly nodding his head as he heard the plan from Gretar.

"That's basically the gist of it." Qrow would reiterate as he crossed his arms in the back.

"Okay..." Scott said, before glancing up above him. "Well, Rick was supposed to be disabling the security systems--" Ant-Man was interrupted by the sight of Sarge's gun suddenly exploding in his arms, resulting in the red clad soldier slumping over in a mixture of defeat and sadness, though other than that he didn't reply to Sage. Ant-Man watched that display for a moment, before turning back to face the main group. "Anyways... Rick was supposed to be disabling the security systems, and when he did, that hatch was supposed to open so we could get in. But it hasn't opened yet, so I guess--" As if on cue, Scott was interrupted by the creaking sound of the hatch opening up, revealing the inside of the academy. He stared up at it, before looking back at the rest of you, smiling slightly.

3a505ef23028ee5a01f0f5b3f6847bc0850965400d5f683aff98dd690d6ffabb_1.gif

"Well, that's awfully convenient timing!" He exclaimed. With the hatch now opened, Qrow made his way to the latter and began climbing his way up into the school, motioning for the rest of you to follow him.

@QizPizza @Kameron Esters- Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @FactionGuerrilla @darkred @StaidFoal DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @quadraxis201 @Yamperzzz Venom Snake Venom Snake @Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower @Sewers

All Lucky found on the computer as he entered that search term was hentai.

Lots, and lots of hentai.

P PopcornPie

"Okay, let's see if someone has ever lost their powers due to oH JESUS CHRIST NO-" Lucky, unable to cover up the monitor due to his small size, instead rolled onto his back, shrieking like the computer had just thrown shards of glass into his eyes. Even someone like him had goddamn standards. "WHY?! FUCKIN-OH MY GOD, WEISS, IS THAT YOU?! OH MY GOD, THAT ONE LOOKS LIKE MEGUMIN, AND SHE'S...H-HOLY FUCK! WHY WOULD YOU EVER PUT IT THERE?! HOW IS THIS APPEALING?!" In haste, and struggling not to hurl all over this nicely waxed floor, he opened a new tab and decided to reply with the appropriate replies.

1593199157325.png
1593199134533.png
1593199174699.png

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

By the time the video was over, Lucky was curled up in the chair, shuddering. Either he wasn't being clear with his words, or Penguin had fucked with the internet around here. Either way, Lucky still found it in him to make another inquiry:
1593199384163.png

Instead of answering his question, Lucky just got another video of popular kids' characters being horrible to each other. And this one had better animation, which made the whole goddamn thing even worse. Especially when the forgotten love child of Thomas the Tank Engine and Hellraiser came into play. "Dear G-God...I guess not..." Lucky swallowed his fear, then opened up MS Paint to make some vent art.

vent art.png

Unfortunately, he had neglected the fact that "autoplay" was on, resulting in this lovely video coming up next.

"Ouch." Said Lucky, as he was decapitated by a ceiling beam mid-launch. Fourtunately, his head happened to land right on top of his neck, bringing him back to life. "That is a fucking cursed OS, man..."

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Rick came over after being called over by Lilith and seeing as how he had such sarcasm and that he was a lead scientist for a reason, he knew how to save her. And she was right, the core was still there, they could still save her as long as it stayed intact. She looked at the others, her team especially. "He's one of the lead scientists at the MPF... if anyone can fix her, it'll be him."

Then, she heard the rabbit ask about the jade and she just stared at him. "After what happened last time with it, I don't think that's a good idea right now."

The computer then proceeded to... explode. How that happened after he seemed to be watching a few videos, the world may never know.

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>Thankfully, Rick is willing to repair Penny. Unfortunately, the computer exploded on Lucky. And you wanted to watch hentai anyway. So the very next best thing to do is sneak up on Midna and...well, stare at her, because you have nothing else to do.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @PrisonTeam​

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>"Nothing much, really. After going through a lot of trouble, hardly anything surprises me anymore. Also, you're kind of cute."

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>Looks like Midna doesn't like to chat. What a shame.

>You hear a voice in your head.

By the bonds connected, you have obtained the skill set of Midna.

>You have acquired the powers of Midna. The following abilities that you can use are; Hair Hand, Float.

>At this time, you are getting board. Since this is a server room, you can probably use a WORKING computer instead of the one screwed up by Lucky. You hop on it and proceed to do the very best thing; memes. And hentai.

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith was still losing her cool, with tears in her eyes, messy hair and overall completely freaking out. "I-It's okay all we gotta do is get some duct tape, stitch those two suckers together and there we go good as new." She says nervously laughing, witch slowly turns to her sobbing slightly. "Oh god this was all my fault was it I could've stopped this."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Topless Topless P PopcornPie

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>Just your luck. Now you don't have anything to do. You might as well watch the surveillance and see what's happening.

All Shujinko would see is the empty hallways, Rick working on Penny, and everyone standing around just outside. Oddly enough, though, the feed to Penguin’s office was pure black.

Topless Topless

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Bold Text"=Event

>It could be that Cobblepot added a cover or the feed was disconnected. And you wanted to find one on the shower rooms. No matter, you slump back and take a nap.

87109FA3-64EF-46F3-B103-3CEA82EB3C15.jpeg

Rex failed to stopped Penny again, fighting someone with this much speed wasn’t gonna be an easy time, until Ruby herself decapitates her. Rick tries to fix her and the others are comforting Ruby in the mean time; thus leaving Rex with nothing to do since he wasn’t the best at this and didn’t want to kill anyone by making a little girl cry!

“(Well, what to do now?) WHAT THE-“ Rex hears an explosion around here and sees it was a computer Lucky was using. “Lucky... what just happened?”

496A8A67-BAF3-44F8-BDF4-6AABD1AF3D57.jpeg
Meanwhile, Sora was still depressed on what happened earlier follows the others as the security systems were shut down and now have a way in the school. “Hmm? Oh, yeah. Coming..” He replied with a sad tone not wanting to be bothered for anything non important.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Bars
Trying to get back up after that blow, he kinda spent a bit too much time, and once he gotten back up, Ruby had........ wait what.....? It seemed like Ruby’s friend, who was also a robot, was decapitated by her friend and now were crying in the floor over it. Well that escalated quickly...... as he watched the others try to emotionally help Ruby, before Rick came in and took both the head and the body and went to work on it. Seeing that the situation is now over, Bars just looked at the other Two Pillar Skeletons, to which both Sans and Pans nodded before creating portals of their own and leaving Bars here. Bars decided to stay in his buff form until they finished beating the crap out of the Penguin, so might as well wait around doing random things.

Walking towards Lucky, and seeing all the crazy shit that happend with the computer, he said to Lucky
“Why is it that even the computers here are batshit crazy....” as he looked at where the computer used to be.
P PopcornPie @ PENNY IS DED

Gretar
After talking a bit and knowing about another member called Rick here, it was when Ant-Man said something and in comedic timing, the ladder went extend to them. Doing a small shrug, he just went up the ladder along with the rest.
@ Ladder time

deadpoolposttop.png & sonicposttop.png
As Wade got injected with more Stim Packs, the regeneration process was sped up rapidly, with him now having baby legs by this point. "OH YEAH, THAT'S THE GOOD STUFF... Also, can I just say how glad I am that we're working with Scott Lang and NOT Eric O'Grady? That absolute douchebag of a 'superhero' not only stole his suit, but he also nearly had sex on his friend's grave with said friend's woman, abused his shrinking powers to watch women shower, and even tricked Iron Man into thinking that some other SHIELD agent stole the suit instead of him! And the thing is, THIS HAPPENED IN THE SPAN OF JUST 12 ISSUES!" By the time he was finished rambling on about this other Ant-Man, his new lower half had fully grown in. Unfortunately, Sonic looked in Wade's direction at the worst possible time. Shielding his eyes, he yelled to DP, "OOOOKAY, CAN YOU PLEASE PUT SOME PANTS ON NOW?! THAT IS THE LAST THING ANY OF US WANT TO SEE!" Deadpool unhooked himself from Spider-Man, took his old legs, and ran into the depths of the sewers, away from the group, shouting back to them, "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, GUYS! AND YES, I'LL BE WEARING SOME GODDAMN PANTS! DID YOU HONESTLY THINK I'LL BE SPENDING THE REST OF THIS ADVENTURE WITH MY THIRD KATANA SWINGING AROUND THE PLACE?! I DON'T THINK ANY OF US WANT THIS WHOLE ROLEPLAY TO GET REPORTED TO THE STAFF OF THIS WEBSITE FOR SEXUAL CONTENT!" A couple of minutes later, by the time the hatch was opened, Deadpool returned to the rest of the group, appearing as if he was never torn in half, also having discarded his old legs. Climbing the ladder, Sonic went first after Qrow, with Deadpool following, now singing a song that may be familiar to some. "What a thrill... With darkness and silence through the night... What a thrill..."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake and everyone else knowing that Deadpool's singing is gonna make this simple ladder climb feel like an eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back