Tandakari
"Just... go wild, huh? Alright." With that, Tandakari examined Tandem's yo-yo's. On second glance, they seemed... actually fairly weapon-like. He noticed how Facilier had been knocked down, and so Tandakari strode over to him and, even though he had no experience with playing with yo-yo's (and therefore, was incapable of doing any tricks), he held the yo-yo's by their strings and began striking at Facilier by treating the yo-yo's like they were ball-and-chains, swinging them in a figure-eight motion.

Tandakari also noticed what Tandem was doing with his body, and were it not for the fact that he was currently beating up Facilier, he would have facepalmed at least five times over. If he ever got his body back, he would probably have a long talk with Tandem. Then, there was also the god-awful odor of fermented fish that made him dangerously close to vomiting.

Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@BodySwapBonanza

Despite being knocked onto the floor, Doctor Facilier wasn't down for the count just yet! As Whisper made her way over to him in search of his talisman, she would find it safely nestled around his neck. Although he no longer had his cane, he still had his fist. So, as she tried to grab it, and in an act of pure desperation, his fist connected with her jaw, disorienting her enough for him to stand back up."Didn't your mother ever teach you not to take things that don't belong to you?" He asked, the question obviously rhetorical as he looked down at the down squid. By the time he looked back up, he saw an orange rocket coming directly towards him, which made him reflexively leap out of the way in response.

While Facilier was down on his front with both hands covering his head, his shadow had a whole other fight to deal with. The shadows that had come to his own shadow's aid were quickly taken care of thanks to Sage's mighty flamethrower and Yang's sword. Really, they didn't stand a chance against those things! And how could they? Every time they attempted to escape from Sage's newfound flames of disaster or Yang's equally newfound shining sword of justice, they were quickly snuffed out like it was nothing! This left Facilier's shadow all by himself, who, in an act of desperation of his own, leaped towards Sage's shadow, trying to grip its neck with both hands in a vain attempt at choking the life out of him!

Back with Facilier, he stood up as Supergirl made his way towards him. The punch landed on his face, spinning him around a bit long enough for her to successfully grab his talisman! He screamed in response and attempted to reach for it, as Zwei held it out of his grasp. "Hey! Hey! Easy with that!" Doctor Facilier shouted, his cool and calm facade soon disappearing as he tried to reach for the Talisman. His shadow, upon noticing this, quickly made its way over to Zwei, snatching it from her shadow with a wicked grin before handing it back to the evil witch doctor. At least, that's what would have happened, had Gretar not interfered with his wibbly-wobbly time-y wime-y stuff. Before Facilier's very eyes, the Talisman that he held was destroyed by a singular bullet to its center! As time came back to normal-- three things happened. One, the remaining Shareholders returned to their normal height and strength. Two, Ciri and Zwei's body returned to normal. And three, a terrified expression was all that was left on Doctor Facilier's face as he was grabbed by the lasso and thrown next to the partially downed Roman by Ben's lasso.

"No No NO NO!!!" He screamed out in anguish, his eyes filled with complete fear as the room around you all began to grow darker. It was hardly noticeable at first, but you all definitely felt the air around you change, as if someone had opened a window a gentle breeze began to push through. "How am I gonna pay back my debt now!?"He breathed heavily as he looked around, not even concerned with you as your attacks continued to strike him. The two rounds from Orbeck's 9mm managed to strike him in the shoulder, which made him recoil a bit but nothing more. He didn't even care about the gaping wound in his shoulder as he fell to the floor, desperately trying to crawl towards his destroyed talisman. Alexis' flaming sword especially did a number on him. The amount of Zwei's blood he'd managed to absorb shielded him enough from the pain of the blast, but that didn't stop the fires from spreading across his body. He screamed out as he felt the intense heat envelop him, and by the time they subsided, they revealed a terribly scarred and burnt Facilier. One which looked even worse than Ruby had. Yet, the man mustered the most blood he could to rebuild some parts of his body, which left a... partially reconstructed Facilier in the end.

Not better by any means, though. His suit was still badly burned and half of his face was burnt to a crisp, leaving him missing an eye and half of his nose, but he'd managed to at least heal up half of his body, which was enough for him to still weakly crawl towards the talisman! Snake's shots definitely also connected with him, with each bullet resulting in a disgusting squishing noise and more blood pouring out of his body. Yet, he still crawled across the floor like his life depended on it. Megumin's elbow towards the gaping wound in his chest managed to stop him, though, the man falling limp on the floor for a moment, appearing as if he was dead.

That is, until his body appeared to suddenly surge with yet another bright red burst of energy. It had kicked into overdrive at this point, and was now relying on past deals he'd made and salvaging their blood to heal himself. His wounds began closing up once more as the wind around you picked up even higher, now enough to definitely realize that something was amiss. However, he still didn't focus on any of you as he instead pulled himself back up to his feet, scrambling towards his destroyed talisman. He only dared look back as he saw Roman being knocked out by Kassandra's chain of attacks, the thief going down with ease. This only made him scream slightly as he finally reached the talisman, falling to his knees beside it. The shot from Weiss' laser sent him falling down again, the man coughing up blood as he gripped the pieces of the broken talisman in his hand. Akari's final attack with his yo-yo caused him to fall over, but he quickly brought himself back up to his knees.

"Come on, come on! If I can just put this thing back together before they notice...!" He cried to himself, ignoring everything around him as he attempted to place the tiny, shattered pieces back together, in order to reform the talisman that it once was.

But then, the wind started to pick up at an insane pace, even knocking some of you over. The lights dimmed in the room and everything went dark, and Facilier knew what was coming next.

A familiar chanting filled the room once more as you all saw the witch doctor nervously look up from his crouched position.

dream-that-never-got-off.jpg

"NONONONONO....!!!" He cried out as he felt what was coming, and for whatever reason, you all did too. In the darkness that surrounded all of you, a familiar face to some of you lit up the room, etching itself in the eternal blackness.

d459848871ae0199a4b0f5a71a75c7be8500f584r1-480-270_hq.gif

"Ah, Facilier, my friend!" An old-fashioned, almost unusually upbeat southern voice exclaimed to the witch doctor. The voice was covered in what sounded like an old-fashioned radio of some sort, and it was a voice which some of you no doubt remembered from the diner. "I've come to collect my debt, and yet here you are, empty-handed! Would you happen to know why that is??" The voice asked, its teeth lighting up every time it spoke, yet the mouth refused to move an inch.

"W-Well you see, this is just a minor setback in a--" He was cut off by a dark purple tendril shooting out from the ground, wrapping around his neck. He struggled to move as it lifted him up into the air, clearly having trouble breathing as he grabbed at the tendril with his hands, trying to either pry or kick himself free, but to no avail.

"I'm sorry, but excuses just won't do, my demon dabbling fellow!" The old-fashioned voice exclaimed, and then behind Facilier, a rift was torn. The rift revealed several red eyes and twisted grins, with nothing but a distorted field of darkness behind them. "However, worry not, for I have some new friends that are just dying to meet your acquaintance!" The voice would exclaim, its tone becoming extremely distorted and filled with static when it said the word "dying".

"No! No, please!" Facilier shouted as the tendril pulled him closer to the rift that had opened up. "I promise I'll pay y'all back! I just need a little more time, and I can get y'all everything you want and then some! I JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE-- HRK!!" The grip tightened around his neck once more, cutting his words off as he was brought closer to the rift. The mysterious figure, meanwhile, was fully revealed to all of you as the darkness around him disappeared. Thunder began to roar around you as lightning filled the room along with the heavy winds, creating an even more hostile environment.

d19.gif

He merely watched Doctor Facilier's final moments with a sadistic, pointy tooth grin on his face. At Facilier's struggles, he tilted his head to the side in a cocky manner, as if taunting the witch doctor through it all. The last you all saw of Facilier was him screaming one of the most terrifying screams you'd ever heard, as he was then tossed into the rift. The rift sealed itself shut soon after, and the beast finally turned to face the rest of you as light in the room returned to normal. "Great job, all of you! Bravo! Magnificent!" He clapped wildly with both hands, even whistling as he cheered you all on. He then stared at the remaining Shareholders, his eyes glowing a dark red as he made his intentions for them clear. "Now come on! We wouldn't want to keep Toffee waiting, would we?" He asked, and no matter how reluctant any of them were, the remaining Shareholders followed the demonic being into a nearby portal that he conjured up. Any attempts to follow him would be met with large, black tendrils smacking you away.

And just like that, all the threats were gone.

And then, as the room returned to a normal voodoo shop, the shops doors swung open, revealing none other than Jason, who had Leo, Micah, and Byakuya behind him.

tumblr_inline_n9mdh7mNRL1s81zze.png

"Okay... what the hell happened here?" He asked as he gripped onto his weapon tightly, as if he was expecting a fight before he entered.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Venom Snake Venom Snake QizPizza QizPizza ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Zamasu Zamasu marc122 marc122 P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod StaidFoal StaidFoal Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching jigglesworth jigglesworth Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Ineptitude Ineptitude

Swiftzarro Girl watched Facillier meet his end while curled up in a ball. "Well...that's that..." At Alastor's appearance, he bowed. Time to go, and see Toffee. "Sorry for failing you, boss." He turned to face everyone one more time, giving a thumbs up as he did so. "You guys have my life debt, and probably the others', too. Sorry I didn't put up a good fight, but I have a feeling we'll get to rematch, and I won't be such a scaredy cat!" He winked. "...But, seriously, thanks for freeing me. I'll put in a good word." He wandered into the portal innocently, asking Alastor, "You can fix us, right...?"

With that fight done, it was time to reflect. Megueiss dropped to her knees, tears beginning to flow. Megumin...was forced to use different magic. She was forced to betray Explosion, after its years of service. She would never live this down, nobody would. They won, but at what cost? The negatives outweighed the positives here, at least to her.

This was why Meguweiss faced Jason with pure shame when he reappeared. She could barely even lift her head. These were the last people Jason could find, and they'd made utter fools of themselves on his watch. "It's me, Megumin. I'm inside Weiss. We've disappointed you, Jason..." She choked up. "We were forced to throw our dignity out the window, alongside the deal. Now nobody's going to want to help us...And it's all thanks to..." Her eyes briefly flared up as she pointed to Luckyex and Saglexis, the former especially.

Luckyex, who had just slammed himself into a gigantic tendril, was ALSO absolutely ashamed of himself. This...this was the most humiliation he'd ever been through. (Yet.) He hid his head in his coat, muttering a simple "Sorry..."

"...You're going to be a LOT MORE than just 'sorry' when I'm done with you..." Her voice was turning sharper and more gravelly with every word. Megueiss had half a mind to use the Myrtlenaster one more time and freeze him in place. Unfortunately, that was a friend's body the stupid rabbit was in, so how about no. "Hey, Ciri! Turn Lucky into a slug or something!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Then, as she was there with Ikaros, being her snake self, she then found herself going back to normal. "
I'd love to stay and see if the ability to understand and talk to you as well as other animals stayed, but I promised the others a little... talk. Let's go, Ikaros." Getting down the emergency exit, she ran back to the voodoo shop.

Once there, she heard Megumin and saw the missing four members of their group return back. Facilier seemed to be gone and thank God for that, she didn't really care much for the man. "You'll find out what happened after I have a talk with everyone. Or well, mostly everyone."

With the fight over and Ciri herself back to normal, while she would take this chance to switch them back, Ciri wasn't a very happy camper. So unhappy in fact that the green mist that appeared the last three times she went into an emotional state came back. Now it was time for the talk she was going to have with all of them.

Just then, the mist repeated what it did the first time, only this time, it went into their throats and leaving them after a few seconds before they could even try to stop it. Ciri probably assumed that it made them silent for a period of time, which was really what she needed. It was really a coincidence that it was something she needed to happen, but she wasn't going to question it. "I can't BELIEVE you people! I am very much aware that accepting their deal was a bad idea, but did it really warrant HARMING OUR OWN ALLIES BECAUSE OF A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THAT GROUP?! WAS IT REALLY WORTH IT?!"

Ciri then looked at Sage before continuing. "Yes, people need heroes, but was it worth talking about those morals to people who clearly wouldn't have cared?! Were you talking about those morals worth jeopardizing our chance at being united against Ganondorf and having a chance at winning this?! You may think the world is all black and white, but it clearly isn't like that in most places! Where I'm from, those people stay in one area and when they leave or they already existed outside of the place, they die because they followed those morals and made stupid and terrible mistakes! At some point, you need to grow up with the rest of the world and learn that those morals won't get you very far! As much as you would like to stay this way, eventually you need to grow up and face reality! You can still do the right thing, even without the black and white morals, if you think that it's the right thing to do in YOUR mind, what feels right for you!"

She then looked back at everyone else, her rage going towards those that weren't competent. So like, the Blood Gulch+ crew and Team WBY plus Megumin, Benrey, and a few of the others. "Another thing: I'm tired of all of the USELESS BICKERING! You don't seem to understand this, but let's make something VERY clear: in a war like this, what do you THINK is better?! Fighting among ourselves and driving each other to the point where we'd rather hurt each other or maybe even contemplate KILLING ourselves to escape the absolute STUPIDITY of everyone because there's no way out or standing together, WORKING TOGETHER, so that we have a chance at saving all of our worlds?! Because I can tell you all right now, I've more than likely contemplated the former because of how much bickering everyone has done with those bickering acting like complete fucking children!"

"And before ANY of you start trying to argue with me about how I meant to cause all of this and start trying to call me a monster or a threat, it was because of YOU PEOPLE THAT DROVE ME TO THE POINT WHERE I SNAPPED, THE POINT WHERE MY POWERS SNAPPED! AND I CAN'T CONTROL WHAT MY POWERS DO WHEN I GET TO THAT STATE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW ALL OF MY POWERS, I'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW MANY POWERS THE ELDER BLOOD GIVES ME! I ONLY JUST RECENTLY MASTERED THAT SCREAM I DID BACK IN GRAVITY FALLS BEFORE I WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS! SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO THROW THAT SHIT IN MY FACE SIMPLY BECAUSE I COULDN'T CONTROL WHAT HAPPENED!"

It was then that everyone's voice came back, the effects wearing off, followed her powers switching most of the people back. Mainly the competent ones plus Megumin, Lucky. Oh, and Sage too, I guess. "One more argument and I will go back to my own world, I won't even TRY to fix the rest of you if you attempt to argue with me."

That...went...horribly.

Honestly, Megumin felt defiled. She, Megumin, the great Explosion archmage, was stuck using not just other spells, but other spells from another world entirely. That chalked up to the absolute worst battle she had ever been a part of-At least she was in her own flesh during the last Meta fight! And think of what could have been instead! They could have been allies, albeit temporarily, and they could've had the extra boost they very well could've needed to defeat Ganondorf. Who cost them all that raw potential? The combined efforts of Sage and...Lucky. Her light skin turned beet red, and her body swelled up, struggling to store up its pure fury. She would have to address Sage, the lesser screwup, before her anger exploded.

"Sage." Megumin's glare, especially compared to the one she was going to give Lucky in a minute, was more disappointed than angry. "Sage, your heart is one of a hero, but I'm afraid you should have kept your mouth shut. There's little such thing as a world purely black and white, especially with those Shareholders." She patted him, albeit a bit harshly, on the shoulder. "I'm...Yes, I am mad at you, but your intentions were understandable and selfless. Unlike…" Yep, there were the flared nostrils, the bared teeth, and the blazing infernos for eyes.

"...LUCKY!"

Lucky, who had been hiding at the back of the pack, peeked his head out from behind Rex's legs. "Uh oh...me real name…"

He padded forward with his head low, coming to a stop before Megumin's trembling boots. It felt like standing beneath an erupting volcano. He was at a loss for words, but Megumin didn't mind that at all.

"Don't even try, Lucky! Don't even try making this look like an accident!" The archwizard, honestly, had no idea where to even start. She stuttered and sputtered like a cat in a fight, just barely resisting the urge to stomp his head in with her boots. "You're only saying 'sorry' just to stay in the group, aren't you!? Well, it's sure as Hell not going to work anymore! I tried to believe in you, but I'm done. Blake was right, you really are the most selfish brute I've ever met!" She looked back at the destruction, then almost broke her staff into three pieces. "We were on the verge of making allies, Lucky, but you instead helped make us a bunch of enemies! Even though Sage helped you screw it up, at least he was acting out of a good heart, but you?" Tears squeezed out of her eyes. "You threw us under the carriage over Toffee, who didn't even care about us before! Did you honestly think we needed more enemies at a time like this? Of course you don't, because it's all about being the biggest, yet most useless jerk possible! Congratulations, Lucky, you are more incompetent than Aqua!" She gave it a moment to sink in. "At least Aqua would put us before herself, and wouldn't cause us to have our bodies swapped because she wanted to chase some petty revenge scheme! Now look! That poor squid girl just joined us, and now she's scared our of her mind, Agent Penguin needs an exorcism, who knows what this has done to Alexis and Sage, AND YOU EVEN BROKE BENEDICT!"

She shuddered. She could feel Weiss's body chilling all around her, even after she was freed from its awful shell. Her own body, instead, bled and ached all around her. "Furthermore, you caused all of us to have to betray our beliefs, and be separated from the powers we hold dear! Using Weiss's powers felt disgusting!...No offense, Weiss...And our overall performance was terrible! Weren't you the one bemoaning our humiliating defeats at the hands of Toga and Cobblepot? Well, congratulations, you handed us a third, and the largest possible embarrassment! It was bad enough that we have new enemies to deal with, but we also look like clowns to them! And word is definitely going to spread across the multiverse! Nobody is going to take any of us seriously anymore, and that means nobody is going to want to help us! All thanks to you! What were you thinking?! That you could just slip by and get to Toffee without us?!"

Lucky just laid there, on his folded legs, waiting for Megumin to finish. He knew this was a losing battle, but he would have to at least give his side of things. "Lassie, we were going into a deal headed by Toffee. That snake wanted us Solo team members to turn on the rest of you, remember? He is a sick, twisted fuck, and he was probably going to fuck us over when we weren't useful to him anymore!"

"WE HAD TO TAKE THAT RISK, LUCKY!" Megumin was oozing steam out of every pore, her face as red as a yewberry. "MAYBE TOFFEE WOULDN'T HAVE SCREWED US OVER! HE KNEW OUR POWER, WHY WOULD HE TRY TO ATTACK US KNOWING THAT WE'D JUST FIGHT BACK?! WE MAY NEVER KNOW NOW, THANKS TO YOUR STUPID HATE BONER!"

Now Lucky was getting angry, too. "Maybe it wasn't just a 'hate boner'. Maybe I just wanted you to, you know, NOT GET TRAPPED AND KILLED BY TOFFEE!" He stood up, stretching his head towards Megumin with his fur standing up. "We had a 'deal' with Toffee, too, and he just wanted us to help Meta fuck up the Multiverse! Right, Lealan?" He flicked his head towards the Floran.

Megumin balled her fists. Oh, her gods, he was still thinking with that stupid Blood Gulch incident. "You do realize the Multiverse is getting destroyed all around us, right?! Unlike the incident you continue to antagonize him for, Toffee was part of the solution this time! Instead of having new allies, you made us have to waste time making fools of ourselves! Don't you get it?! While you're distracting us with utter idiocy, Ganondorf is still out there, and everyone the MPF cares about is still frozen in Twilight!" She bowed over slightly, choking up. Samus and Mao Mao were out there, still trapped, still helpless, she herself being the only thing between them and death. She just wanted to find them, to free them, to look into their smiling faces and know that they were proud of her. Well, that just plain wasn't happening now. The one thing she had to be proud of was in a goddamn dream. And this rabbit, THIS RABBIT, had tarnished the image of the group they’re fought so hard for.

Lucky lowered his head and snarled. "Toffee would just make everything even more complicated! It's called 'protecting you'!"

Did he seriously just play the "protection" card? All of this, ALL OF THIS, and he claimed to be PROTECTING THEM!?! Megumin's eyelid twitched. "How about all the times we protected you, Lucky? All that time we spent worrying about you, caring about you, and stopping you from getting hurt?" She pointed to Rex and Sora. "Remember how I said I kept looking at all our friends' files? I looked at yours on a consistent basis, Lucky! I kept sucking in my breath as I found yours, only to let it out with relief as I saw that you weren't killed!" She wiped hot tears off her cheeks. "You may be too dense-I'm sorry, macho-to register it, but we loved you! I was so happy to hear you vow to start caring back! Shame on me, right!? All that hoping and caring about you, and you simply thanked us by proving that all you care about is settling nonexistent scores!"

"Nonexistent!?" Lucky barked back. "Toffee wanted us to help Meta fuck up the multiverse! How were we to know that Toffee wasn't going to trap us? What if he made us commit crimes under the guise of helping us help the multiverse?"

His eyes plummeted as he remembered what he told Facillier. "I won't let anyone get between me and him. Not friends, not enemies, not whatever the fuck I'm supposed to consider you." In his head, that sounded perfectly intimidating and reasonable, but then he picked it apart. He now realized, too little, too late, what he had just said to these peoples' faces. "...Look, I had tunnel vision, okay? What I wanted for a year was finally within me grasp, and…"

Megumin's foot twitched. "What did I JUST say?! Your backpedaling isn't going to work this time! It won't work ANY time, EVER again! I should never have fallen for it the first time…"

"Lassie, I'm not backpedaling!" Lucky shouted. "It's what happened! I forgot about me promise because I felt I had a chance of takin' down me worst enemy!"

Megumin's foot sprung. With a sharp crunch, Lucky was punted onto the ground, clutching the left side of his ribcage. From there, a much-desired glimmer of victory and true satisfaction lit a new fire in her eyes, burning her last straw in half. Before the rest of her brain could even catch up, she pounced.

Megumin refused to let up, seemingly trying to get a kick or punch in for everyone; Yes, even the Shareholders each got a hit in their name. She wailed on him to the point where he was rolling in the air, squealing in pain. "THERE WE GO! YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU PUT YOUR VENDETTA AGAINST TOFFEE ABOVE NOT JUST YOUR FRIENDS, BUT THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE!" Her shouts shook the windows around them.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING AT ALL!" Lucky roared, shaking. That did it, if she wanted to get physical, he would, too! He ran up to bite her across her thigh, prompting a shriek out of the archmage. "I WANT TO KILL TOFFEE FOR YOUR FUCKING SAKE, GOD DAMN IT! I KNOW I SHOT YOU, AND I'M FUCKING SORRY! IT CAME OVER ME! DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THAT I WAS IMMEDIATELY UPSET AFTER CIRI SNAPPED ME OUT OF IT?!" He bounded up and drove the Paw o’ Death into the bottom-right side of her jaw, creating a steady stream of saliva from her mouth, to which she responded by socking him out of the air. Once he was on the ground, she pinned him by the tail.

"WANNA PLAY THE 'HOW DO WE KNOW' GAME SO BAD? HOW DO WE KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST ACT SORRY TO STAY IN OUR GOOD GRACES?!"

"WHY THE FUCK-"

"BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T BE A DECENT FRIEND IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, LUCKY!"

Lucky gasped, his teeth chattering. His skin had never felt so hot in all his life. The Paw o' Death kept lifting off the ground. "Oh, okay. So I promised to be a better rabbit, I had a wake-up call from Yang about how I can't slack on it, but when I snap out of a trance and realize that I could've killed you?! It was all just acting!" He taunted, waving his nubs around. "GOD, THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT ANY FRIENDS! THEY CAN'T SEE FUCKING REASON, ONLY THEIR SIDE OF THINGS IS WELCOME!"

"DON'T YOU DARE PULL THAT CARD."
Megumin seethed. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER THE DEAL. IT WAS ALL 'TOFFEE' THIS, 'TOFFEE' THAT. THE REAL REASON WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER CONSIDER ANYONE, EVEN AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH!" The archmage bent over and coughed up a storm. Her throat felt like a desert, her head was hurting from staying so hot for so long. It was time to finish this up. She lifted him by the tail, then threw him into the ground, away from everyone else. "You were called upon to be a hero, Lucky. If you're not going to act like it, for ONCE in your LIFE, then you can just LEAVE!" Megumin pointed off into the horizon. "We all believed in you, but you're clearly not going to change, EVER. I'm done, Ciri's done, Yang's done, we're ALL done watching you be a TERRIBLE party member. Go be someone else's load while WE deal with the mess, and the new reputation as a circus troupe, both of which YOU made, because you were NEVER a member of the MPF, and never WILL be!"

Lucky swallowed something back. He looked off to where Megumin was pointing. It was dark, plain, empty. His ears wouldn't even try to perk themselves back up, instead dragging on the pavement as he started off. His fur remained standing up, his lips and eyelids completely stiff. Everyone looked every bit as pissed at him as Megumin, a signal that he had irreversibly blown it this time. "Writin's on the wall…" Before he allowed the shadows to overtake him, he would look back at everyone one more time. "Sorry I got all your hopes up with a promise I couldn't keep."

With that, the two stormed in their separate ways. The fuming Megumin reassured herself with harsh words. "Lucky will be fine, he's got his 'Paw o' Death'!" She named the weapon mockingly. "And if he does end up meeting Toffee, well, he'll be getting exactly what he wanted. Not only will he be with his precious raptor, he'll be on his own. Now, let’s just work on hiding our faces. Gods, we’ll never be able to live this down!" Sure enough she heard snickering from across the street, prompting her to blush and use the ToolGun to spawn a head-sized paper bag for herself, which she stuffed her face into. (Regardless of what those on the street were actually snickering about, which was just a sports folly broadcasting on TVs in a shop window.)

"...Damn, even Megumin…" Lucky felt as though he should have been sobbing, or at least still fighting mad, but he instead felt...numb. He couldn't even find a reason to stop wandering down the street, a distraction from this numbness. He'd never expected to fuck up so badly that even Megumin would quit on him, but, when you got right down to it, he had nobody to blame but himself. That was his tunnel vision that did the deed. And he had to admit it...he fucked things up for himself, too. If he just grinned and bore it, he could've gotten close enough to Toffee to strike. And with the Shareholders out of their hair, the deal really could have benefited everyone. And now that he'd cut every single tie to the MPF, he was effectively stranded in this world.

So...this was it?

You know what, no, this wasn’t it.

He couldn’t leave things like this, he promised himself that he’d never again have another Dolores situation on his nubs.

Yet, how could he possibly make it up to them?

In order to think, he sprang up onto an old recliner that somebody had left on the curb. He draped himself over its dusty armrest, his ears drooping over his eyes. He could hear snickering and garbled mocking from across the street, and made himself even smaller.

Maybe there was no making up for it…

Oh, and Megumin spawned Benedict and Agent 3 a blanket each. It was the least she could do.
Of course, for those of you who aren’t up to read that whole, big thing, the main event is Lucky getting booted from the team. If anyone wants to either defend him or make sure he doesn't come back, go ahead. This is their fight in a nutshell, with Lucky in place of Twilight and Megumin in place of Pinkie Pie. (it's actually a little weird how well it fits, despite the greatly differing contexts)

Also, Megu is willing to provide anyone with a blanket, and a paper bag to wear until any shame wears off.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Zamasu Zamasu BoltBeam BoltBeam quadraxis201 quadraxis201 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 StaidFoal StaidFoal Chungchangching Chungchangching Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow darkred darkred Venom Snake Venom Snake Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Ineptitude Ineptitude 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower @#Luckyisoverparty

Last edited:
Agent 3 (Previously in Whisper's body)
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Despite being knocked onto the floor, Doctor Facilier wasn't down for the count just yet! As Whisper made her way over to him in search of his talisman, she would find it safely nestled around his neck. Although he no longer had his cane, he still had his fist. So, as she tried to grab it, and in an act of pure desperation, his fist connected with her jaw, disorienting her enough for him to stand back up."Didn't your mother ever teach you not to take things that don't belong to you?" He asked, the question obviously rhetorical as he looked down at the down squid. By the time he looked back up, he saw an orange rocket coming directly towards him, which made him reflexively leap out of the way in response.
OK, so first of all, she missed again (mood killer), and it is 'here' that the role of 'Whisper' in this battle would end, as she elected to hide behind cover the last of it - but still watched on as in due time, Facilier would find himself in a 'very' bad situation...
Back with Facilier, he stood up as Supergirl made his way towards him. The punch landed on his face, spinning him around a bit long enough for her to successfully grab his talisman! He screamed in response and attempted to reach for it, as Zwei held it out of his grasp. "Hey! Hey! Easy with that!" Doctor Facilier shouted, his cool and calm facade soon disappearing as he tried to reach for the Talisman. His shadow, upon noticing this, quickly made its way over to Zwei, snatching it from her shadow with a wicked grin before handing it back to the evil witch doctor. At least, that's what would have happened, had Gretar not interfered with his wibbly-wobbly time-y wime-y stuff. Before Facilier's very eyes, the Talisman that he held was destroyed by a singular bullet to its center! As time came back to normal-- three things happened. One, the remaining Shareholders returned to their normal height and strength. Two, Ciri and Zwei's body returned to normal. And three, a terrified expression was all that was left on Doctor Facilier's face as he was grabbed by the lasso and thrown next to the partially downed Roman by Ben's lasso.

"No No NO NO!!!" He screamed out in anguish, his eyes filled with complete fear as the room around you all began to grow darker. It was hardly noticeable at first, but you all definitely felt the air around you change, as if someone had opened a window a gentle breeze began to push through. "How am I gonna pay back my debt now!?"He breathed heavily as he looked around, not even concerned with you as your attacks continued to strike him. The two rounds from Orbeck's 9mm managed to strike him in the shoulder, which made him recoil a bit but nothing more. He didn't even care about the gaping wound in his shoulder as he fell to the floor, desperately trying to crawl towards his destroyed talisman. Alexis' flaming sword especially did a number on him. The amount of Zwei's blood he'd managed to absorb shielded him enough from the pain of the blast, but that didn't stop the fires from spreading across his body. He screamed out as he felt the intense heat envelop him, and by the time they subsided, they revealed a terribly scarred and burnt Facilier. One which looked even worse than Ruby had. Yet, the man mustered the most blood he could to rebuild some parts of his body, which left a... partially reconstructed Facilier in the end.

Not better by any means, though. His suit was still badly burned and half of his face was burnt to a crisp, leaving him missing an eye and half of his nose, but he'd managed to at least heal up half of his body, which was enough for him to still weakly crawl towards the talisman! Snake's shots definitely also connected with him, with each bullet resulting in a disgusting squishing noise and more blood pouring out of his body. Yet, he still crawled across the floor like his life depended on it. Megumin's elbow towards the gaping wound in his chest managed to stop him, though, the man falling limp on the floor for a moment, appearing as if he was dead.

That is, until his body appeared to suddenly surge with yet another bright red burst of energy. It had kicked into overdrive at this point, and was now relying on past deals he'd made and salvaging their blood to heal himself. His wounds began closing up once more as the wind around you picked up even higher, now enough to definitely realize that something was amiss. However, he still didn't focus on any of you as he instead pulled himself back up to his feet, scrambling towards his destroyed talisman. He only dared look back as he saw Roman being knocked out by Kassandra's chain of attacks, the thief going down with ease. This only made him scream slightly as he finally reached the talisman, falling to his knees beside it. The shot from Weiss' laser sent him falling down again, the man coughing up blood as he gripped the pieces of the broken talisman in his hand. Akari's final attack with his yo-yo caused him to fall over, but he quickly brought himself back up to his knees.

"Come on, come on! If I can just put this thing back together before they notice...!" He cried to himself, ignoring everything around him as he attempted to place the tiny, shattered pieces back together, in order to reform the talisman that it once was.

But then, the wind started to pick up at an insane pace, even knocking some of you over. The lights dimmed in the room and everything went dark, and Facilier knew what was coming next.

A familiar chanting filled the room once more as you all saw the witch doctor nervously look up from his crouched position.

dream-that-never-got-off.jpg

"NONONONONO....!!!" He cried out as he felt what was coming, and for whatever reason, you all did too. In the darkness that surrounded all of you, a familiar face to some of you lit up the room, etching itself in the eternal blackness.

"Ah, Facilier, my friend!" An old-fashioned, almost unusually upbeat southern voice exclaimed to the witch doctor. The voice was covered in what sounded like an old-fashioned radio of some sort, and it was a voice which some of you no doubt remembered from the diner. "I've come to collect my debt, and yet here you are, empty-handed! Would you happen to know why that is??" The voice asked, its teeth lighting up every time it spoke, yet the mouth refused to move an inch.

"W-Well you see, this is just a minor setback in a--" He was cut off by a dark purple tendril shooting out from the ground, wrapping around his neck. He struggled to move as it lifted him up into the air, clearly having trouble breathing as he grabbed at the tendril with his hands, trying to either pry or kick himself free, but to no avail.

"I'm sorry, but excuses just won't do, my demon dabbling fellow!" The old-fashioned voice exclaimed, and then behind Facilier, a rift was torn. The rift revealed several red eyes and twisted grins, with nothing but a distorted field of darkness behind them. "However, worry not, for I have some new friends that are just dying to meet your acquaintance!" The voice would exclaim, its tone becoming extremely distorted and filled with static when it said the word "dying".

"No! No, please!" Facilier shouted as the tendril pulled him closer to the rift that had opened up. "I promise I'll pay y'all back! I just need a little more time, and I can get y'all everything you want and then some! I JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE-- HRK!!" The grip tightened around his neck once more, cutting his words off as he was brought closer to the rift. The mysterious figure, meanwhile, was fully revealed to all of you as the darkness around him disappeared. Thunder began to roar around you as lightning filled the room along with the heavy winds, creating an even more hostile environment.​

The wind that had blown pushed 'Whisper' back as she watched the scene - Facilier's talisman had been broken, and then some kind of demon-like entity at the very least emerged, and within moments, Facilier was no more. More accurately, it was a rinse and repeat of the ritual-esque set-up, except this time, since the talisman was broken to pieces, it seemed to have angered some other kind of demons or the like which had some correlation to him. Long story short, a portal opened up and the poor man was dragged off into it, as 'Whisper' stared in blatant fear. There was no smile on her face, no saving grace going through her mind - all she knew, and felt right now, was genuine fear - at what had just happened. She was 100% speechless - what in the hell was that? She never knew anything like it, and she hated it. If one looked to her right now, you would be able to see her visually terrified expression through 'her' mask, and one hand over her mouth, wide and empty with nothing but shock.
d19.gif

He merely watched Doctor Facilier's final moments with a sadistic, pointy tooth grin on his face. At Facilier's struggles, he tilted his head to the side in a cocky manner, as if taunting the witch doctor through it all. The last you all saw of Facilier was him screaming one of the most terrifying screams you'd ever heard, as he was then tossed into the rift. The rift sealed itself shut soon after, and the beast finally turned to face the rest of you as light in the room returned to normal. "Great job, all of you! Bravo! Magnificent!" He clapped wildly with both hands, even whistling as he cheered you all on. He then stared at the remaining Shareholders, his eyes glowing a dark red as he made his intentions for them clear. "Now come on! We wouldn't want to keep Toffee waiting, would we?" He asked, and no matter how reluctant any of them were, the remaining Shareholders followed the demonic being into a nearby portal that he conjured up. Any attempts to follow him would be met with large, black tendrils smacking you away.

And just like that, all the threats were gone.

And then, as the room returned to a normal voodoo shop, the shops doors swung open, revealing none other than Jason, who had Leo, Micah, and Byakuya behind him.

"Okay... what the hell happened here?" He asked as he gripped onto his weapon tightly, as if he was expecting a fight before he entered.
"...Well, let's..." She cleared her throat as she began to speak. "First of all... I don't know what started this whole mess, but clearly it was a 'great' idea to start up a fight right here for whatever reason. Oh, and also, body swap." 'Whisper' crossed her arms and lowered the weapon, trying to calm herself down after this whole ordeal had transpired and now seemed to be over... She has 'so' many question about what she just saw, but... If you don't count the fear she has right now, all she has 'had' this entire time is just... a ton of questions, and these ones without answers - for she doubted anyone even knew who the heck 'that' was! "...So, yeah, that happened... I don't even know how to retell it without... missing something, it was frantic..."
With the fight over and Ciri herself back to normal, while she would take this chance to switch them back, Ciri wasn't a very happy camper. So unhappy in fact that the green mist that appeared the last three times she went into an emotional state came back. Now it was time for the talk she was going to have with all of them.
And as such, most of the group - if not all of it (who knows) was back to normal! The Inkling had her body back - much better, though the experience was interesting. Before she could speak up a thank-you on the other hand, she would stop herself before she even started because of the outburst that followed. Was it warranted? Perhaps it was, but either way, it cut her off well and truly.
"I can't BELIEVE you people! I am very much aware that accepting their deal was a bad idea, but did it really warrant HARMING OUR OWN ALLIES BECAUSE OF A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THAT GROUP?! WAS IT REALLY WORTH IT?!"
Ciri then looked at Sage before continuing. "
Yes, people need heroes, but was it worth talking about those morals to people who clearly wouldn't have cared?! Were you talking about those morals worth jeopardizing our chance at being united against Ganondorf and having a chance at winning this?! You may think the world is all black and white, but it clearly isn't like that in most places! Where I'm from, those people stay in one area and when they leave or they already existed outside of the place, they die because they followed those morals and made stupid and terrible mistakes! At some point, you need to grow up with the rest of the world and learn that those morals won't get you very far! As much as you would like to stay this way, eventually you need to grow up and face reality! You can still do the right thing, even without the black and white morals, if you think that it's the right thing to do in YOUR mind, what feels right for you!"
She then looked back at everyone else, her rage going towards those that weren't competent. So like, the Blood Gulch+ crew and Team WBY plus Megumin, Benrey, and a few of the others. "
Another thing: I'm tired of all of the USELESS BICKERING! You don't seem to understand this, but let's make something VERY clear: in a war like this, what do you THINK is better?! Fighting among ourselves and driving each other to the point where we'd rather hurt each other or maybe even contemplate KILLING ourselves to escape the absolute STUPIDITY of everyone because there's no way out or standing together, WORKING TOGETHER, so that we have a chance at saving all of our worlds?! Because I can tell you all right now, I've more than likely contemplated the former because of how much bickering everyone has done with those bickering acting like complete fucking children!"
"
And before ANY of you start trying to argue with me about how I meant to cause all of this and start trying to call me a monster or a threat, it was because of YOU PEOPLE THAT DROVE ME TO THE POINT WHERE I SNAPPED, THE POINT WHERE MY POWERS SNAPPED! AND I CAN'T CONTROL WHAT MY POWERS DO WHEN I GET TO THAT STATE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW ALL OF MY POWERS, I'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW MANY POWERS THE ELDER BLOOD GIVES ME! I ONLY JUST RECENTLY MASTERED THAT SCREAM I DID BACK IN GRAVITY FALLS BEFORE I WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS! SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO THROW THAT SHIT IN MY FACE SIMPLY BECAUSE I COULDN'T CONTROL WHAT HAPPENED!"
It was then that everyone's voice came back, the effects wearing off, followed her powers switching most of the people back. Mainly the competent ones plus Megumin, Lucky. Oh, and Sage too, I guess. "
One more argument and I will go back to my own world, I won't even TRY to fix the rest of you if you attempt to argue with me."
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
The Inkling froze on the spot, found her voice dying in that instant, and she had no idea what started 'any' of this. All she knew was, she was too intimidated to speak up to such an outrage... what the heck was that? She didn't even know which group she fell into - but this felt like a personal attack to everyone, and for what? A mistake led by two people, one's morals and one's anger, right? The Inkling remained choking on her voice as she couldn't say a word - practically intimidated half-to-death. Instead, the Inkling just stood there wordlessly - in abstract fear. Is this something else she didn't know about? Either way, she did 'not' like this... As much as she wanted to leave right now, the doors were occupied - so instead she just nervously backed up into a corner... and then curled up into a ball. 'I don't... I don't under... I don't understand!' She thought to herself in panic and anger, tightening her grip on herself and just trying to contain herself and/or console herself. She'll probably be like this for a while...
Oh, and Megumin spawned Benedict and Agent 3 a blanket each. It was the least she could do.
At least she has a blanket... Agent 3 held it closely and buried herself in it promptly.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D (Agent 3), #f37934 (Whisper, formerly body swapped)
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Scared and confused​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: "What the hell just happened?"​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
Jason busts open the doors and enters the room asking what happen so Lilith had to fill him in. "Well to put it simply there was another big fight that broke out, crazy I know, then our bodies got switched up except for mine and that creepy voodoo guy."
But that's not the only hot piece of drama that spewed up, Ciri and Lucky got into a heated argument witch lead him to get kicked out of the team. Obviously she had to do something about it so Lilith let out a soft sigh, saying to herself. "I should go talk to him."
Lilith confronted him slowly and sat next to him, looking in his detection she tried getting his attention.

"You know, we don't have to talk about this if you don't want to, but I guess now is as good time as any."

Interactions:
P PopcornPie (Lucky)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason)

XKjM7VG.png

"Huh?"

At this moment, the Omnitrix flashed a great green light, and we saw the human Ben Tennyson, in both body and soul.

"Hey, you were pretty good with Diamondhead," Ben complimented Arthur, "I would've-"

That was when Ciri started to exclaim at all. Ben could only stay silent in all of this as he crossed his arms.

Meanwhile, Agent Penguin would find himself with flippers again. "I do not want to live through that again," he hieved a sigh of relief as he wipes the Surstromming from his body with a single lick.

"Mmmm, tasty."

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Venom Snake Venom Snake QizPizza QizPizza ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Zamasu Zamasu marc122 marc122 P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod StaidFoal StaidFoal Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching jigglesworth jigglesworth Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Ineptitude Ineptitude thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

Soma Cruz & Shanoa

The enemies have been defeated and the everyone got back to their original bodies. "Whew, never want to experience that again." Soma was relieved, same with Shanoa. By then, Ciri had a fit, threatening to go back to her world if another bickering amongst the group happen...and Shanoa nods in agreement. "I agree with you." She said "Everyone here lacks cooperation and decency. We've almost got killed because of your mess. If we hadn't agreed, then this shouldn't have happened. I am really, REALLY, disappointed in all of you. If she leaves, then in leaving too, one way or the other."

Shanoa then glares at Yang. She walks over to her, and just like the first time, she gives her a hard slap in the face. "What did I say? There is no time for emotions. All of us here have a mission, emotions not included. If you are willing to rescue someone on the verge of death in the midst of danger, why choosing to be so reckless? That explosion would have engulfed you have you didn't run off. I am so very sick of you, Yang." She spoke with a venomous tone. Soma could do nothing but let this all happen. Also, noticing the mini devil is about to go out while on fire, immediately he calls it off, vanishing into thin air.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
The efforts of everyone work and Facilier is defeated. Or.. more then that. Turns out, the environment begins to get windy, spirits call out to Facilier and there’s no light. The voice radio voice from the restaurant reappears and takes Facilier into who knows where, this freaks the boys out and the figure with the clock eyes and radio voice reveals himself to be a properly dressed demon it seems.

The demon continues what Facilier failed at and offers to take the MPF to Toffee. Before this can happen Ciri goes on a tantrum basically saying how she’s tiring of everyone fighting and not working together. She also turns everyone back and tells them it was due to the pressure. While that’s justified, everyone begins to look down at the ground, and Sora is inclined to do the same. “(Man. I know she hasn’t gotten along with everyone, I’m part of the problem thanks to that moment in the sewers, but everyone can’t be at fault.)” What makes this more depressing is when he sees what looks like a kid curled up in a corner. Sora would have told her something but decided to keep quiet as he didn’t want to keep this going for everyone, and his sake of not repeating what happened in the sewers. He understood why she was mad, but thought it was a little unfair taking it out on EVERYone.

"You suck!" Rex however would have similar feelings and decides to keep quiet too just to prevent pulling another Lucky moment, besides mumbling under his breath. All he can do was shoot her unhappy glares, but speaking of Lucky, he hears an argument between him and Megumin and doesn’t get involved. Arguing right after someone who can swap bodies, saying they should work together wouldn’t be the smartest of moves. With Toffee, Lucky’s PTSD, crazy raged filled women, Rex has had it just as much as they do. At this point, he just wants to save his home, beat Ganondorf and relax. But before that, he’ll have to suck it up in the meantime. “(I swear I’m gonna make Toffee pay for this. Not just for causing someone to freak out and get us into more trouble then it’s worth. But for getting my body swapped and making me have to take a lecture from this witch or else she’s gonna swap everyone’s bodies again!)”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (mentions: P PopcornPie BoltBeam BoltBeam )

Last edited:
Lillith would find Lucky, having shrunken himself into a tiny bunny bun, already deep in conversation with the one person who would never leave him no matter what: Lupé.

"Told ya I was gonna need the fallout shelter." The rat muttered, coughing up volcanic ash.

"What am I gonna do, Lassie? If I try to make it up to her, she's just gonna think I'm trying to make meself look good again. But if I don't do somethin', I'll be left in this world."

"...Wait a little while, then talk to her?"

"Psh. With how pissed she is at me? I've never even seen a boar get so angry."

"Well, it's not going to get any better if you just leave it alone."

"It absolutely will get better if I leave it alone!"

"HOW? How is it going to get better if you don't speak to her?"

"There's no point in going up to talk to her! She'll just tell me to fuck off or something."

"...Lucky, I think a good place to start would be considering why she's upset. Whichever way I cut it, you and Sage did cause her to embarrass herself in front of her superiors. Plus, you know full well just how much Explosion means to her. The first thing you heard from her was her crying out when it was lost!"

"Well, she has it again, so what the fuck is her goddamn deal? Was she really willing to play into that lizard's greedy claws?!"

"See above. If you put yourself in her boots, you'd see exactly what was smudged in her eyes."

Lucky pressed his lips together.

"Think about it. You were embarrassed, too, weren't you? Now imagine you had authority figures you wanted to be there for at all times. And remember how upset she was when she thought Jason was leaving her for Mabel? She just plain takes her friendships seriously, Lucky, and she probably saw your outbursts as you doing similar."

"I. WAS. PROTECT-"

"Oh, uh, Lucky? Ghost girl."

The rabbit uncurled with a start. "Oh, hey, ghost. Uuuhhh...I don't think we've introduced properly? If we have, me brain's not botherin' to remember." He pressed his nubs to his cheeks. "Man, I wasn't expecting anyone to come after me. I really blew it this time, didn't I, Lassie? I just...got so excited, I guess. I could finally reach Toffee, and make him pay for what he did to us."

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Soma Cruz?
(Orbeck of Vinhiem)
-Expect grief, anger, embaerment -

The shots fired did their mark on the now clearly desperate witch doctor. As soon as his charm was broken, he became as fixsaded on it as humanly posable. Ignoring everything else, form the last of our attacks. to the rapidly changing environment. untill...

He showed up, presumably the one who stayed behind with the MPF leadership and the one who was giving Facilier his power. There would be little to say as the witch doctor was dragged into a rift, along with the rest of the so-called shareholders...

At this point in time, the Mini devil would be seen flying around eraticly, flames burning from its back from the crossfire of Sage and Alexis. In a way that would be...awkward.

Then came the rage, the grief, the doubts, and the forced silence.​
ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Then, as she was there with Ikaros, being her snake self, she then found herself going back to normal. "
I'd love to stay and see if the ability to understand and talk to you as well as other animals stayed, but I promised the others a little... talk. Let's go, Ikaros." Getting down the emergency exit, she ran back to the voodoo shop.

Once there, she heard Megumin and saw the missing four members of their group return back. Facilier seemed to be gone and thank God for that, she didn't really care much for the man. "
You'll find out what happened after I have a talk with everyone. Or well, mostly everyone."

Just then, the mist repeated what it did the first time, only this time, it went into their throats and leaving them after a few seconds before they could even try to stop it. Ciri probably assumed that it made them silent for a period of time, which was really what she needed. It was really a coincidence that it was something she needed to happen, but she wasn't going to question it. "
I can't BELIEVE you people! I am very much aware that accepting their deal was a bad idea, but did it really warrant HARMING OUR OWN ALLIES BECAUSE OF A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THAT GROUP?! WAS IT REALLY WORTH IT?!"

Ciri then looked at Sage before continuing. "
Yes, people need heroes, but was it worth talking about those morals to people who clearly wouldn't have cared?! Were you talking about those morals worth jeopardizing our chance at being united against Ganondorf and having a chance at winning this?! You may think the world is all black and white, but it clearly isn't like that in most places! Where I'm from, those people stay in one area and when they leave or they already existed outside of the place, they die because they followed those morals and made stupid and terrible mistakes! At some point, you need to grow up with the rest of the world and learn that those morals won't get you very far! As much as you would like to stay this way, eventually you need to grow up and face reality! You can still do the right thing, even without the black and white morals, if you think that it's the right thing to do in YOUR mind, what feels right for you!"

She then looked back at everyone else, her rage going towards those that weren't competent. So like, the Blood Gulch+ crew and Team WBY plus Megumin, Benrey, and a few of the others. "
Another thing: I'm tired of all of the USELESS BICKERING! You don't seem to understand this, but let's make something VERY clear: in a war like this, what do you THINK is better?! Fighting among ourselves and driving each other to the point where we'd rather hurt each other or maybe even contemplate KILLING ourselves to escape the absolute STUPIDITY of everyone because there's no way out or standing together, WORKING TOGETHER, so that we have a chance at saving all of our worlds?! Because I can tell you all right now, I've more than likely contemplated the former because of how much bickering everyone has done with those bickering acting like complete fucking children!"

"
And before ANY of you start trying to argue with me about how I meant to cause all of this and start trying to call me a monster or a threat, it was because of YOU PEOPLE THAT DROVE ME TO THE POINT WHERE I SNAPPED, THE POINT WHERE MY POWERS SNAPPED! AND I CAN'T CONTROL WHAT MY POWERS DO WHEN I GET TO THAT STATE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW ALL OF MY POWERS, I'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW MANY POWERS THE ELDER BLOOD GIVES ME! I ONLY JUST RECENTLY MASTERED THAT SCREAM I DID BACK IN GRAVITY FALLS BEFORE I WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS! SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO THROW THAT SHIT IN MY FACE SIMPLY BECAUSE I COULDN'T CONTROL WHAT HAPPENED!"

It was then that everyone's voice came back, the effects wearing off, followed her powers switching most of the people back. Mainly the competent ones plus Megumin, Lucky. Oh, and Sage too, I guess. "
One more argument and I will go back to my own world, I won't even TRY to fix the rest of you if you attempt to argue with me."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Blood Gulch+, marc122 marc122 , P PopcornPie , Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 , @ everyone else

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orbeck of Vinhiem
Staus: Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Plus so much conflict.
Condition: normal
So now back at his normal body, now given the full force of Ciri frustrations. To Sage, Ciri's complaints related to the black and white view of good and evil, something that he can personally understand. It is never always one or the other, not when it comes to him, the curse he bears, or even the various figures that reside in his world. understandable, if not somewhat of a downer for a young man like sage. It could be less...repetitive. But what could he say about it.

The rest of his complaints, related to the group's outliers. The ones who are considered incompetent (he would rather not ask about himself). summing up their actions as a cesspool of idiocy, pettiness, and unfounded rage. The kind that would drive her into ending her own life, making it clear that it was the stress of it all that caused the whole body switching nonsense, to begin with. honestly, makes one wonder if it was the context that prevented this sort of insanity from occurring during Gravity falls.

Then the Arch Wizard started to argue... to Lucky for his thoughts of revenge.
That...went...horribly.

Honestly, Megumin felt defiled. She, Megumin, the great Explosion archmage, was stuck using not just other spells, but other spells from another world entirely. That chalked up to the absolute worst battle she had ever been a part of-At least she was in her own flesh during the last Meta fight! And think of what could have been instead! They could have been allies, albeit temporarily, and they could've had the extra boost they very well could've needed to defeat Ganondorf. Who cost them all that raw potential? The combined efforts of Sage and...Lucky. Her light skin turned beet red, and her body swelled up, struggling to store up its pure fury. She would have to address Sage, the lesser screwup, before her anger exploded.

"Sage." Megumin's glare, especially compared to the one she was going to give Lucky in a minute, was more disappointed than angry. "Sage, your heart is one of a hero, but I'm afraid you should have kept your mouth shut. There's little such thing as a world purely black and white, especially with those Shareholders." She patted him, albeit a bit harshly, on the shoulder. "I'm...Yes, I am mad at you, but your intentions were understandable and selfless. Unlike…" Yep, there were the flared nostrils, the bared teeth, and the blazing infernos for eyes.

"...LUCKY!"

Lucky, who had been hiding at the back of the pack, peeked his head out from behind Rex's legs. "Uh oh...me real name…"

He padded forward with his head low, coming to a stop before Megumin's trembling boots. It felt like standing beneath an erupting volcano. He was at a loss for words, but Megumin didn't mind that at all.

"Don't even try, Lucky! Don't even try making this look like an accident!" The archwizard, honestly, had no idea where to even start. She stuttered and sputtered like a cat in a fight, just barely resisting the urge to stomp his head in with her boots. "You're only saying 'sorry' just to stay in the group, aren't you!? Well, it's sure as Hell not going to work anymore! I tried to believe in you, but I'm done. Blake was right, you really are the most selfish brute I've ever met!" She looked back at the destruction, then almost broke her staff into three pieces. "We were on the verge of making allies, Lucky, but you instead helped make us a bunch of enemies! Even though Sage helped you screw it up, at least he was acting out of a good heart, but you?" Tears squeezed out of her eyes. "You threw us under the carriage over Toffee, who didn't even care about us before! Did you honestly think we needed more enemies at a time like this? Of course you don't, because it's all about being the biggest, yet most useless jerk possible! Congratulations, Lucky, you are more incompetent than Aqua!" She gave it a moment to sink in. "At least Aqua would put us before herself, and wouldn't cause us to have our bodies swapped because she wanted to chase some petty revenge scheme! Now look! That poor squid girl just joined us, and now she's scared our of her mind, Agent Penguin needs an exorcism, who knows what this has done to Alexis and Sage, AND YOU EVEN BROKE BENEDICT!"

She shuddered. She could feel Weiss's body chilling all around her, even after she was freed from its awful shell. Her own body, instead, bled and ached all around her. "Furthermore, you caused all of us to have to betray our beliefs, and be separated from the powers we hold dear! Using Weiss's powers felt disgusting!...No offense, Weiss...And our overall performance was terrible! Weren't you the one bemoaning our humiliating defeats at the hands of Toga and Cobblepot? Well, congratulations, you handed us a third, and the largest possible embarrassment! It was bad enough that we have new enemies to deal with, but we also look like clowns to them! And word is definitely going to spread across the multiverse! Nobody is going to take any of us seriously anymore, and that means nobody is going to want to help us! All thanks to you! What were you thinking?! That you could just slip by and get to Toffee without us?!"

Lucky just laid there, on his folded legs, waiting for Megumin to finish. He knew this was a losing battle, but he would have to at least give his side of things. "Lassie, we were going into a deal headed by Toffee. That snake wanted us Solo team members to turn on the rest of you, remember? He is a sick, twisted fuck, and he was probably going to fuck us over when we weren't useful to him anymore!"

"WE HAD TO TAKE THAT RISK, LUCKY!" Megumin was oozing steam out of every pore, her face as red as a yewberry. "MAYBE TOFFEE WOULDN'T HAVE SCREWED US OVER! HE KNEW OUR POWER, WHY WOULD HE TRY TO ATTACK US KNOWING THAT WE'D JUST FIGHT BACK?! WE MAY NEVER KNOW NOW, THANKS TO YOUR STUPID HATE BONER!"

Now Lucky was getting angry, too. "Maybe it wasn't just a 'hate boner'. Maybe I just wanted you to, you know, NOT GET TRAPPED AND KILLED BY TOFFEE!" He stood up, stretching his head towards Megumin with his fur standing up. "We had a 'deal' with Toffee, too, and he just wanted us to help Meta fuck up the Multiverse! Right, Lealan?" He flicked his head towards the Floran.

Megumin balled her fists. Oh, her gods, he was still thinking with that stupid Blood Gulch incident. "You do realize the Multiverse is getting destroyed all around us, right?! Unlike the incident you continue to antagonize him for, Toffee was part of the solution this time! Instead of having new allies, you made us have to waste time making fools of ourselves! Don't you get it?! While you're distracting us with utter idiocy, Ganondorf is still out there, and everyone the MPF cares about is still frozen in Twilight!" She bowed over slightly, choking up. Samus and Mao Mao were out there, still trapped, still helpless, she herself being the only thing between them and death. She just wanted to find them, to free them, to look into their smiling faces and know that they were proud of her. Well, that just plain wasn't happening now. The one thing she had to be proud of was in a goddamn dream. And this rabbit, THIS RABBIT, had tarnished the image of the group they’re fought so hard for.

Lucky lowered his head and snarled. "Toffee would just make everything even more complicated! It's called 'protecting you'!"

Did he seriously just play the "protection" card? All of this, ALL OF THIS, and he claimed to be PROTECTING THEM!?! Megumin's eyelid twitched. "How about all the times we protected you, Lucky? All that time we spent worrying about you, caring about you, and stopping you from getting hurt?" She pointed to Rex and Sora. "Remember how I said I kept looking at all our friends' files? I looked at yours on a consistent basis, Lucky! I kept sucking in my breath as I found yours, only to let it out with relief as I saw that you weren't killed!" She wiped hot tears off her cheeks. "You may be too dense-I'm sorry, macho-to register it, but we loved you! I was so happy to hear you vow to start caring back! Shame on me, right!? All that hoping and caring about you, and you simply thanked us by proving that all you care about is settling nonexistent scores!"

"Nonexistent!?" Lucky barked back. "Toffee wanted us to help Meta fuck up the multiverse! How were we to know that Toffee wasn't going to trap us? What if he made us commit crimes under the guise of helping us help the multiverse?"

His eyes plummeted as he remembered what he told Facillier. "I won't let anyone get between me and him. Not friends, not enemies, not whatever the fuck I'm supposed to consider you." In his head, that sounded perfectly intimidating and reasonable, but then he picked it apart. He now realized, too little, too late, what he had just said to these peoples' faces. "...Look, I had tunnel vision, okay? What I wanted for a year was finally within me grasp, and…"

Megumin's foot twitched. "What did I JUST say?! Your backpedaling isn't going to work this time! It won't work ANY time, EVER again! I should never have fallen for it the first time…"

"Lassie, I'm not backpedaling!" Lucky shouted. "It's what happened! I forgot about me promise because I felt I had a chance of takin' down me worst enemy!"

Megumin's foot sprung. With a sharp crunch, Lucky was punted onto the ground, clutching the left side of his ribcage. Megumin refused to let up, seemingly trying to get a kick or punch in for everyone; Yes, even the Shareholders each got a hit in their name. She wailed on him to the point where he was rolling in the air, squealing in pain. "THERE WE GO! YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU PUT YOUR VENDETTA AGAINST TOFFEE ABOVE NOT JUST YOUR FRIENDS, BUT THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE!" Her shouts shook the windows around them.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING AT ALL!" Lucky roared, shaking. That did it, if she wanted to get physical, he would, too! He ran up to bite her across her thigh, prompting a shriek out of the archmage. "I WANT TO KILL TOFFEE FOR YOUR FUCKING SAKE, GOD DAMN IT! I KNOW I SHOT YOU, AND I'M FUCKING SORRY! IT CAME OVER ME! DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THAT I WAS IMMEDIATELY UPSET AFTER CIRI SNAPPED ME OUT OF IT?!" He bounded up and drove the Paw o’ Death into the bottom-right side of her jaw, creating a steady stream of saliva from her mouth, to which she responded by socking him out of the air. Once he was on the ground, she pinned him by the tail.

"WANNA PLAY THE 'HOW DO WE KNOW' GAME SO BAD? HOW DO WE KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST ACT SORRY TO STAY IN OUR GOOD GRACES?!"

"WHY THE FUCK-"

"BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T BE A DECENT FRIEND IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, LUCKY!"

Lucky gasped, his teeth chattering. His skin had never felt so hot in all his life. The Paw o' Death kept lifting off the ground. "Oh, okay. So I promised to be a better rabbit, I had a wake-up call from Yang about how I can't slack on it, but when I snap out of a trance and realize that I could've killed you?! It was all just acting!" He taunted, waving his nubs around. "GOD, THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT ANY FRIENDS! THEY CAN'T SEE FUCKING REASON, ONLY THEIR SIDE OF THINGS IS WELCOME!"

"DON'T YOU DARE PULL THAT CARD."
Megumin seethed. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER THE DEAL. IT WAS ALL 'TOFFEE' THIS, 'TOFFEE' THAT. THE REAL REASON WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER CONSIDER ANYONE, EVEN AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH!" The archmage bent over and coughed up a storm. Her throat felt like a desert, her head was hurting from staying so hot for so long. It was time to finish this up. She lifted him by the tail, then threw him into the ground, away from everyone else. "You were called upon to be a hero, Lucky. If you're not going to act like it, for ONCE in your LIFE, then you can just LEAVE!" Megumin pointed off into the horizon. "We all believed in you, but you're clearly not going to change, EVER. I'm done, Ciri's done, Yang's done, we're ALL done watching you be a TERRIBLE party member. Go be someone else's load while WE deal with the mess, and the new reputation as a circus troupe, both of which YOU made, because you were NEVER a member of the MPF, and never WILL be!"

Lucky swallowed something back. He looked off to where Megumin was pointing. It was dark, plain, empty. His ears wouldn't even try to perk themselves back up, instead dragging on the pavement as he started off. His fur remained standing up, his lips and eyelids completely stiff. Everyone looked every bit as pissed at him as Megumin, a signal that he had irreversibly blown it this time. "Writin's on the wall…" Before he allowed the shadows to overtake him, he would look back at everyone one more time. "Sorry I got all your hopes up with a promise I couldn't keep."

With that, the two stormed in their separate ways. The fuming Megumin reassured herself with harsh words. "Lucky will be fine, he's got his 'Paw o' Death'!" She named the weapon mockingly. "And if he does end up meeting Toffee, well, he'll be getting exactly what he wanted. Not only will he be with his precious raptor, he'll be on his own. Now, let’s just work on hiding our faces. Gods, we’ll never be able to live this down!" Sure enough she heard snickering from across the street, prompting her to blush and use the ToolGun to spawn a head-sized paper bag for herself, which she stuffed her face into. (Regardless of what those on the street were actually snickering about, which was just a sports folly broadcasting on TVs in a shop window.)

"...Damn, even Megumin…" Lucky felt as though he should have been sobbing, or at least still fighting mad, but he instead felt...numb. He couldn't even find a reason to stop wandering down the street, a distraction from this numbness. He'd never expected to fuck up so badly that even Megumin would quit on him, but, when you got right down to it, he had nobody to blame but himself. That was his tunnel vision that did the deed. And he had to admit it...he fucked things up for himself, too. If he just grinned and bore it, he could've gotten close enough to Toffee to strike. And with the Shareholders out of their hair, the deal really could have benefited everyone. And now that he'd cut every single tie to the MPF, he was effectively stranded in this world.

So...this was it?

You know what, no, this wasn’t it.

He couldn’t leave things like this, he promised himself that he’d never again have another Dolores situation on his nubs.

Yet, how could he possibly make it up to them?

In order to think, he sprang up onto an old recliner that somebody had left on the curb. He draped himself over its dusty armrest, his ears drooping over his eyes. He could hear snickering and garbled mocking from across the street, and made himself even smaller.

Maybe there was no making up for it…

Of course, for those of you who aren’t up to read that whole, big thing, the main event is Lucky getting booted from the team. If anyone wants to either defend him or make sure he doesn't come back, go ahead. This is their fight in a nutshell, with Lucky in place of Twilight and Megumin in place of Pinkie Pie. (it's actually a little weird how well it fits)

Also, Megu is willing to provide anyone with a blanket, and a paper bag to wear until any shame wears off.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla jigglesworth jigglesworth Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Zamasu Zamasu BoltBeam BoltBeam quadraxis201 quadraxis201 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher marc122 marc122 StaidFoal StaidFoal Chungchangching Chungchangching Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow darkred darkred Venom Snake Venom Snake Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Ineptitude Ineptitude 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower @#Luckyisoverparty

At this point...He was genuinely lost on what to say at this point. What could he say? Lucky chose to attack Megumin all for the sake of going after toffee. He was never close to him, not even a word. Just complaints about that Jade of his, and the like. He was no champion of sunlight or doer of "joy cooperation"(if only such an undead existed). So he looked torward those few that he has...SOME sort of bond. To Soma, who is standing as idle as he is. To sage, who is most likely acpeting the blame...despite the impatience of torchwick.

"...i'll be out side if anyone needs me."

he makes his way outside the voodoo shop to find the arch wizard in question...wearing a paper bag?

"..."

He was still lost for words. More or less gasping a bit over her choice of words...until he realized something

"...Your staff...I was meaning to tell you before that I may have a way of repairing it. I...may need the tool gun to grab two other things if you don't mind."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza Zamasu Zamasu BoltBeam BoltBeam

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred BoltBeam BoltBeam

Whisper was tackled to the ground just as she was about to take the Talisman from the Voodoo Doctor's neck. It seems hopeless for her, until a familiar orange rocket came barreling through the doctor, pushing away from Whisper. Glancing at the trajectory, it clearly came from Whisper's body, managing to convince the Wisps to help.

The battle was soon over the moment Hiryu was going to try transforming into Light form. He watched at the VooDoo Bitch Doctor's talisman get fucked as well as him whining as he gets dragged to hell. Of course, along with him the Shareholders, although not as spooky as for Facilier's chant filled exit.

It was then that Jason and the gang finally arrived.

"Well you see--" Before Hiryu could explain, the mist showed up again and swapped them back, Another Kuuga fizzled in static, reverting him back to his civilian form, crouched on the ground. "Oh god, I don't feel good..." He groans as he covers his mouth, holding back what he feels like a puke. It was then that Ciri went on a tangent about how she's sick of everyone's shit and it's clear that she wants off the ride. "If it makes it so this shit won't happen again, then please go ahead, for the of--urk!" He mumbles, groaning a bit in stomach pain, taking a moment to hold back another puke before soon standing up and facing Jak/Mar. Probably the consequences of body swap, who knows.

"Hey, thanks for covering me. I owe you one." Hiryu thanked his long eared swap partner, grateful for saving what's essentially Jak's own skin.

Whisper, meanwhile, decided to sit beside the Inkling, staying silent as she doesn't want to do something that'll make the Inkling hate her after saving her life. The Wisps, seeing that their Whisper returned to normal celebrated a bit before being cut off by Ciri's outburst, in which case they hurriedly scramble back onto Whisper's capsules hidden inside her cloak.

"Hmph...?" Honestly, Megumin just...really didn't want to talk to anyone right now. She was fairly busy scolding herself. Why did she keep giving that rabbit chances? After all those times he'd gotten irrationally paranoid and attacked them, his outrageously extreme solutions to basic psychological errors, and now he had just cost ALL of them every scrap of dignity they had left. She should have blasted him right back on that stupid plane...

He said something about fixing her staff, which, had she not been in such a bad mood, would've had her jumping for joy. "Before you ask, I'm not taking this bag off. Fine, take the ToolGun, take whatever you want. Benrey will be wanting it back soon, anyway."

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Lilith
Lilith.png
After listening to Lucky explain the situation Lilith thinks for a moment before speaking up.
"I kind of understand where you're coming from, it can sometimes be difficult to bring yourself out there when they don't understand you or in this case what you they don't agree with. I may not be the best at giving advice but if I had to suggest something I think it's best that you think about what would satisfy the both of you,
If not then either one or the both of you would be left unsatisfied but that's only my suggestion."

A small pause follows up for a bit before she introduces herself.
"My name's Lilith by the way."

Interactions:
P PopcornPie (Lucky)

Supergirl (back in her own body presumably)
Unless she's one of the incompetent ones

Supergirl breathed a sigh of relief once she felt the familiar dimensions of her own body again. She had listened to Ciri’s meltdown (it was like a trainwreck you couldn't turn away from from). Not that she had a choice. She then silently flew off, not too far away, just far enough to get some time alone.

Zwei

As much as she enjoyed Supergirl’s body, she was still overjoyed when she got her familiar body back. But her joy didn't go with the tone.

”Come on guys, she didn't mean all of us! Did she??”

No that couldn’t be it right? She swapped them back so alls forgiven right? A sudden bout of depression sprouted in her chest as she watched the mood of the people around her. Maybe just maybe....

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
@Open for interaction.

Just as madam mayor blew up, And Facilier was thrown into the portal, Benedict would blink his eyes and look down, noticing white stubby hands and gold cuff links instead of flippers.
Just then he would immediately look back up as his eyes widened. As if a switch was turned on in his head all the nonsense would come flooding back in his mind, drowning out the once weaker version of him.
Ah! Megumin! I require a blanket!
He would yell as he marched toward her, then he would glance at Jason
We just fought the......Facilier and asssociates shareholding firm.....a wicked bunch indeed.....My own Madam Mayor was secretly a part of it but-
Benedict’s expression would then change as he realized that Madam Mayor remained dead.....unlike himself or Edmund, not all toons are invincible. Sure “Them” will now have control over the local government of the homeland, but he still lost a valuable ally
Ah......
Just as he said this he pondered if defeating her was truly.......a good deed.
P PopcornPie
@ anyone else​

"I gave you a blanket already, Benedict. Unless you want a different one." Megumin huffed, then put a finger to her chin. Benedict seemed to be at least recuperating? Or maybe he was a master at hiding shame behind a smile. "Hey...You wanted to eat Lana, right? You're an animal eater in general, right? With Swiftglove gone, maybe you could do the honors of making sure Lucky doesn't crawl back. Not after what he did to all of us." She continued to mutter, folding herself up. "Does he honestly think we came all this way just to be handed failure after failure...And when the Shareholders recount this story to their boss, we're going to be painted as a group of intolerant, uppity, but tragically incompetent clowns! Who would want to help that save the multiverse? No one! Now we're well and truly on our own! What if Toffee outnumbers us next time, Lucky? What if everyone is convinced that we're the enemy, Lucky? What the hell am I going to do to you if you come crawling back, Lucky...?" Oh, make no mistake. If he came crawling back, he was absolutely going to be punished, but how?

Meanwhile, Lillith's suggestion had Lucky wrinkling his forehead. "...Kinda late for that." He replied bluntly. "I don't think there's any way to satisfy that lass now, unless I can magically get me nubs on an amnesia ray and wipe this fuckery from everyone's mind." He watched the tiny speck of Supergirl leave the scene, then uttered. "Greeeeeaaaaat, it looks like I managed to break up the team. Or at least made us too embarrassed to be around each other." He pressed his head against the armrest, halfway wishing that a spring would come loose and get him through the head. "How the Hell am I gonna make everyone satisfied? That stupid radio demon asshole kept me from followin' them to Toffee. The only way to satisfy Megumin is to stop word of this from getting out, but there's no way to do that." He groaned loudly, flopping onto his back. "Great job, Lucky, you were so intelligent back there, Lucky, I hope it was all worth it, Lucky..."

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Orbeck of Vinhiem
Staus: speaking with a embarrassed archwizard.
Condition: normal​
"Hmph...?" Honestly, Megumin just...really didn't want to talk to anyone right now. She was fairly busy scolding herself. Why did she keep giving that rabbit chances? After all those times he'd gotten irrationally paranoid and attacked them, his outrageously extreme solutions to basic psychological errors, and now he had just cost ALL of them every scrap of dignity they had left. She should have blasted him right back on that stupid plane...

He said something about fixing her staff, which, had she not been in such a bad mood, would've had her jumping for joy. "Before you ask, I'm not taking this bag off. Fine, take the ToolGun, take whatever you want. Benrey will be wanting it back soon, anyway."

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

As expected, the archwizard was attempting to hide her shame for...the events that transpired. Yes she had a blistering conflict with that rabbit, only to be treated as if people even knew who they where to begin with. Was it because of the snickering occurring across the street? The snickering that was clearly from some unrelated conversation...

With megumin's permission, he started to look through the her belongings to grab both the broken staff and the tool gun and related materials, before making his way to a nearby bench or similar spot, gesturing to the Archwizard to sit down for a moment.

Navigating through the UI of the tool gun was comparable to navigating through a smart phone, some what tedious, but he was able to get what he needed...a roll of duck tape.

"...the tape is only a mean to keep the staff together. You will see what mean shortly."

So as he taped up the staff by the fracture, he listens to her ramblings

"I gave you a blanket already, Benedict. Unless you want a different one." Megumin huffed, then put a finger to her chin. Benedict seemed to be at least recuperating? Or maybe he was a master at hiding shame behind a smile. "Hey...You wanted to eat Lana, right? You're an animal eater in general, right? With Swiftglove gone, maybe you could do the honors of making sure Lucky doesn't crawl back. Not after what he did to all of us." She continued to mutter, folding herself up. "Does he honestly think we came all this way just to be handed failure after failure...And when the Shareholders recount this story to their boss, we're going to be painted as a group of intolerant, uppity, but tragically incompetent clowns! Who would want to help that save the multiverse? No one! Now we're well and truly on our own! What if Toffee outnumbers us next time, Lucky? What if everyone is convinced that we're the enemy, Lucky? What the hell am I going to do to you if you come crawling back, Lucky...?" Oh, make no mistake. If he came crawling back, he was absolutely going to be punished, but how?

One rant later and he has the staff taped up, now comes the true means of repair. Her embarrassment was made clear by her words. Thinking that the MPF was somehow degraded from their "so called authority", and uppity? The only ones who would be considered uppity would be Torchwick and his just as ignorant view on life. Couldn't even refrain himself... sadly. He grabs his cort sorcerer staff and proceeded to cast repair, waveing it over the staff as a golden dust was sprinkled all over the broken staff. Megumin would see that her staff would immediately shift to a state before the accident at the train.

"...the only ones that I would consider uppity in this case are a few of the share holders. In preticular, Torchwick. His views where about as ignorant...if not more so than Sage, and he couldn't refrain from his senseless beating"

He returns the staff back to it's owner,now looking through the nearly endless list of straight swords. He was in need of something to replace his dragger.

"Given what we have seen so far, it's unlikely that anyone would some how be convinced that the shareholders are somehow a better alternative to dealing with Ganondorf. They seek out only for their own ends. It will take more than...the events that have transpired to force such a change."

He manages to pick out a sword, as it appeared before his eyes. Doesn't look to be of any major significance (granted he would be unaware of the swords ability to cast sorceries, it may take a bit of time to realise this.). He would have considered takeing a look at a certain moonlit blade, but he was unsure if such a thing would even be beneficial in this case.
Blue%20Flame.png

He now waits for her reply to all of this.

P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The first thing Jason was met with was Megumin apparently being stuck inside of Weiss, which just confused Jason even more than he already was. "Well, can you maybe try explaining what hap--" Before he could even finish his suggestion, he was cut off my Megumin telling Ciri to turn Lucky into a slug. Jason merely sighed and shook his head. Then, Ciri started ranting about something or another, which just made Jason kind of stand to the side awkwardly. He paused for a moment, and once Ciri was finished, Jason stared her in the eyes behind his mask. "Don't go blowing up on the entire fucking group because of two people's fuck-ups. You have no right to do that, and while their fuck-ups may have annoyed you, not everyone is responsible." He said coldly to Ciri. Honestly, he hadn't been here for most of what she was describing, so he couldn't rebuttal a lot of it. But what he could rebuttal, he sure as hell did, because the last thing he needed was some so-called princess making everyone feel like shit when-- for the most part anyways, they had no involvement of whatever went down. Then, Megumin made it a point to kick Lucky out over Toffee. While it wasn't okay that the deranged rabbit apparently shot her, he also knew the damages of leaving someone like Lucky alone in a random universe. So, without another word towards Ciri, he turned to face Megumin.

tumblr_inline_n9mdfyH0Z31s81zze.png

"Kid, I hate to break it to you, but unless your name's Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Nick Fury, Winter Schnee, or Cassie Cage, you have no jurisdiction over who 'is' and 'isn't' a part of the MPF," He said, his tone conveying clear annoyance as he stared down at Megumin behind that red helmet of his. "Now, what you're going to do is simple. I didn't let Lucky abandon you back at Haven, and I'm not gonna let you abandon him here. We're a team, as much as you or me or anyone else doesn't want to admit it. We're all we've fucking got, and if you don't like that and seriously think abandoning someone in a fucking random universe by themselves is a good idea, then you can join him on the streets outside." He said to Megumin coldly, pointing to the door as he made the intent behind his words as clear as possible.

Leo, meanwhile, had made his way over to Agent 3 once she'd curled up into a ball in the corner all by herself. "Hey..." He said as he crouched next to her. "Are you okay?" He'd ask, making sure to speak in a relatively soft tone of voice.

Micah had chuckled as he overheard Ben's words to Arthur. "Must've been fun gettin' bodyswapped with some rock kid, Black Lung," He said as he put a hand down on his shoulder. "Glad y'all got out, though. Would'a broken my Goddamn heart if you'd died..." He said, though his smile and clearly mocking tone painted the picture that he probably didn't care as much as he said he did.

"And you," Jason said, pointing towards Shanoa once he was through with Megumin, now looking her in the eye as well. His tone clearly shifted to not one of annoyance or even disappointment, but genuine anger. The vigilante had half a mind to smack her across her face with his pistol. "I'm about ten times more sick of you than you are of her. You just got here a fucking hour ago, and you've done NOTHING but harass Yang and act as if she's causing all the issues, including hitting the fucking girl! She just lost her baby fucking sister, had to watch her die in front of her, and you expect her to just be fine? How fucking sociopathic do you have to be to expect someone to not be emotional and want to, I don't fucking know, save their other friends from dying like her sister just did, to the point where you CONSTANTLY fucking berate them, when you haven't even been here?" At this point, Jason didn't even care, and he tightly gripped his pistol and smacked it across Shanoa's face, doing so hard enough to more than likely knock her down. "Consider that a fucking warning. If you don't leave that poor girl alone after everything she's been through, I'll fuck you up more than Lucky has this entire group, you ACTUAL sociopath."

It was actually Benedict's of all people's words that brought Jason back into reality. He turned around when he approached, and despite his seemingly cold nature, he could actually tell that he was upset over having to harm whoever that Madam Mayor person was. Sighing, he turned from Shanoa, facing the rest of the group. "Look, I know you all dealt with a lot, so I'll give you some time to recollect yourselves before we move onto the next universe." He explained, his head lowered as he spoke.

P PopcornPie Zamasu Zamasu BoltBeam BoltBeam Crow Crow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla marc122 marc122 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
Chronology: Ultimate
SAGE KAELBER
file.png
AETHER: 48%
Physical Condition: Fine
Mental Condition: Determined, Despairing, Guilty
Soul: Kumiho
Color: #E1914F [#EC370A]

INFORMATION
Interactions: , P PopcornPie (Lucky), Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Rex), marc122 marc122 (Yang), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Leo)
Mentions: P PopcornPie (Megumin), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Ciri), QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis)

POST - (feat. Qiz as the Mind Chorus)

"This is awesome!"

It was good to tunnel-sight a bit into the fight against the shadows and let all the other concerns over their switched bodies go for the time being. Sage was having tons of fun showing those creatures what happened when you messed with others, or something. Nonetheless, every time he needed to change positions he'd cartwheel to the side, preparing a new rotational kick followed by more claw strikes. Fighting with technically the wall was a lot like training chained moves and eventually, he had been so into it to even execute a full backwards extended kick. Soon, he and whoever was in the body of Rex had been joined by not-Lucky, whose comments had been a bit confusing.

"L-Lucky?!", he had stopped a bit in surprise, wondering if the rabbit had not been switched. At least until the body concerns part, "Wait, no. Rex?? So, this is Lucky???", he had gestured towards 'Rex'. Seeesh this was all so weird still, "It's me, Sage!", 'Kung Fu didn't give me out?' it's what he had thought of asking, before remembering that none of them had been in the sewers to see it happen.

As the three teamed up to rain fire and light over the living shadows, they'd soon be joined by yet someone else. In-between kicks and punches, the Kitsune young man had almost missed the presence of 'Shanoa' entirely, the woman putting herself too close to his line of attack to deliver her own, with a spawning very fancily-shaped sword. He had almost rammed into her with the execution of a new cartwheel, coming to a full halt as to keep them from either colliding bodies or getting her accidentally flame-thrown. Determination was replaced by concern as the fox ears once more drooped; A shouting 'Yang' in the background had helped him learn who this really was.

"Y-Yang??!", he had called after her with worry, extending an arm out as if trying to reach her as she had begun to leave, "Yang, are you okay?!"

Unfortunately, this pause had made the perfect chance for Facilier's shadow to attack, unnoticed until it had successfully gripped at Sage's shadow's neck and attempted to choke him out. His first instinct had been to reach for the actual neck to assess the problem mid-panic, learning the real cause however put his every being into high-alert with self-preservation instincts at an all-time high.

"Yo, what the f### are you doing??? Get that piece of s### off, you incompetent b####!"

His mind wandered to what Alexis had said about how she was basically connected to the environment and he ended up grasping for the idea during his desperation. Panic boiled into anger and the tails themselves ignited with the same white flames like furry torches as they pointed upwards with fury.

"GET. OFF. ME!!!", what followed was a small contained explosion of ragging fire in a radius around Alexis' body. If it hadn't completely extinguished the vile creature, it had still forced it to hide from the sudden income of brightness.

When the fire had died out, the Kitsune was still standing there, buffing in a mix irritation and frustration, tails still blazing with fury. It was only the change in the wind that would drag him back to reality, all fire dying out as he was sent from being alert to being confused, jerking his head up and glancing around to check what the situation was. The young man couldn't say that he got it, but there was something telling him that whichever was about to come was going to be really bad and it wasn't just the anguished, frightened musings of the 'doctor'... And it wasn't just intuitive dread either; This was more, like Magical Detection, but an even more accurate and actually-useful version of it. Neat! Even though he was very intimidated by stuff right now.

Sage had looked away to catch sight of Alexis delivering her last blow and maaaan did he look cool! Nevermind that she was using his powers to really burn a person... Even if that was a bit bothersome. But honestly, the way she was just standing there with that katana with a determined look made him seem like he knew what he was doing. Well, obviously Alexis did her experience was clearly showing, but that was not the point. The thing is that 'he' beamed pride like that and it was super inspiring. Man, he wished he could look that cool!

As the wind had decided to pick up even more violently, the Descendant had let out a little startled 'Eep!', as the ears perked up in surprise. The tails however they, did not like the amount of current messing up with the flow of the fur and puffed up messy when it had crossed by them; The cold breeze sting being quite uncomfortable.

They simply watched as Facilier got dragged down by yet, a new creature, one that set off Alexis' variation of Magical Detection like crazy and had him giving a couple of steps back in legitimate fear. Eyes widened, tails ruffled and fox ears pointed backwards as if in a fight or flight response, Sage couldn't quite grasp the true meaning after that which he was witnessing, mostly by lack of proper context, but he could get the gist of the thing. Whichever power the man wielded seemed to come with a price, and since he had not managed to pay it in time, --or maybe the weird necklace was like a signal of sorts?--, he was now paying it with his own life... Part of him was bothered that they had basically helped to kill a person, but then also, this seemed like an unavoidable consequence that the 'doctor' could not outrun. Just like Death, the end of this 'contract' would have come regardless of either of their wishes.

With the intimidating grinning one taking the remaining Shareholders back with him, the fight was officially over.

Remaining in their body-swap predicament, however, all that was left behind had been a feeling of 'what now?', as Sage shook his tails behind him in an attempt to fix the mess of the fur without too much avail. That was, until the door of the now back to normal shop had opened... The ears twitched with the income of a new and very familiar voice, Jason's voice. Hit with the implications behind such a thing, the Kitsune could only gasp as if taking a breath of fresh air.

"IS LEO BACK?!", the thought came by immediately putting him to a halt, followed by the actual call, as he desperately glanced towards the door trying to see past Jason, "Leo?! Oh Gods, LEO!!", there was nothing else to think about as he took on a sprint to encounter his best friend barely a third into the hallway-like room, ears perked up and tails wagging with excitement and anticipation, "LEO! LEO!!"

"You don’t want to do that, Sage… Alexis only touches people with her tails for a reason."

"Why are you stopping him? Let him consume the boy’s soul. I’m getting hungry and I could go for someone innocent."

And then a thought went by forcing him to stop at a distance.

With tears laced in his eyes and a hug attempt thwarted, hanging in the air... Suddenly, he found himself caught in-between how much he wanted to hug the other and how much of a bad idea that would be. The dilemma was nothing short of soul-crushing as it revealed a hidden truth that though hinted at had never been completely noticed... His upbringing left him extremely touch-starved. It didn't matter before, when there was no one to share it with, but it mattered now and it mattered a lot. Even as he briefly thought of using the tails like Alexis' did it still felt like not enough to fill in this 'gap' in his chest that desperately clawed at him, screaming, demanding to be soothed. Such a small, simple thing and it felt like a ton of bricks were trying to crush him under their weight...

He didn't know what to say to Leo, actually, he kinda did but his voice would not come out and he just stood there, like a deer caught in headlights. Was the other confused? He hadn't been there to witness the swap, maybe he didn't know he wasn't Alexis. But all he could do was cry, pained, despairing tears flowing down as gravity dictated. It only got worse once he had finally managed to break eye-contact to glance away and find... Megumin, being disappointed at him and Lucky.
The added weight of guilt was too much. His legs gave out, he crumbled to the ground, just as the fox ears attempted to lower themselves as most as possible in utter dejection.

"Is… this child serious?"

"I… think so… Just let him… process?"

"I can’t believe we got stuck with a soft one..."

Then Ciri contributed with her piece, a lecture. And as if everything didn't hurt already it had been like a spear impaling him through the chest. He didn't think that he had done anything inherently wrong, neither was he about to let go of his resolve that easily. But since they had all been silenced, his thoughts couldn't be shared with the party, he couldn't even attempt to appeal and add his own side of the story! Instead, the overflow was spilt into Alexis' Soulscape without any kind of filter.

"I didn't know he was going to be that angry!"

"I was really willing to put biases and such aside just as long as they did not approve of the dictatorship in Remnant!"

"And I poured every little bit of my heart into those speeches, I stand for and I believe in every single one of those words."

"People expect me to be different. I've been treated like a monster my entire life and I've been battling against those assumptions for just as much. I'm terrified that giving out in any way, that stop caring, will eventually make me like the Entity. I'm terrified of the thought that maybe my humanity is that fickle and maybe everyone else was right in being scared of me."

"I know it's going to potentially kill me and I'm okay with that if it means saving another person... A more, worthy person... Who's not putting everything into risk just by existing."
"If you missed it, I'M NOT EXACTLY GOING TO LIVE FOR LONG EITHER SO IT SHOULDN'T MATTER!"

"IF I JUST ACCEPT REALITY THERE IS NOTHING BUT DESPAIR IN IT FOR ME"

"THE REALITY IS THAT I SHOULDN'T EXIST, THE REALITY IS THAT MY HOME IS A PRISON AND MY ROOM A CELL, THE REALITY IS THAT I'M ALL ALONE WITH MY SUFFERING AND I'M SO PATHETIC I CAN'T EVEN BRING MYSELF TO END IT. AND I TRY TO BE STRONG AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT DAY BUT ONCE THIS IS OVER, NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE. WE'RE ALL GOING SEPARATE WAYS AND I'LL BE LEFT BEHIND AGAIN."

"AND I- I don't, I don't want it... I don't want to go back, I don't want to be imprisoned again. I don't want to be alone. I'm dreading the end because I can't even call my 'life' that. This is... this is not a life anyone deserves..."

"Alexis is the closest to kin I've ever had... And I'll never see Leo again. And- and it hurts so much."

"The reality is... I've never had anything. No home, no family, no love, no friends, no freedom, no right to even exist. It wasn't even taken from me, I just never was given anything in the first place..."

When it was done, he was spent. Alexis' form remained rather motionless and limp, just tears and nothing else. But the internal silence wouldn't last.

"You done with your little speech yet, boy? You’re reminding me of that boy Chronos chose… except angstier and just...worse. Like, holy s###, you didn’t even say it out loud for f###ssake." Sheer boredom filled the words of the Goddess of the Flames, so much so that the eye roll can practically be felt."All the f###ing complaining about being in a prison and suffering and f###ing self righteousness. Give me a f###ing break. Spend a dozen centuries trapped in the Soulscape of a wh### that’s trying to live a nice, peaceful life while using every your power to doing boring sh## like make stir fry, will you? Shut the f### up!"

"Not a single soul wants to hear your complaints. You are not the only one, but you don’t see us b####ing about our circumstances, do you?"

"More like all of you do your b####ing in private. I just have the honesty to do it in public."

"Honesty? More like the spitefulness required to do so."

"Please stop, guys. Sage is already not having a good time..."

"Shin is right. Sage, I’m sorry for all the trouble that Kagutsuchi and Iblis are causing." The voice of the Goddess of the Hearth was strangely motherly. It wasn’t quite the same as Alexis’s, but it still radiated with the warmth of an inviting fire. "They are usually restrained by their Contract with Alexis, but since she’s not here, they’re more animated than usual. You’ve been through a lot for your age, so don’t let anyone say that your struggles are insignificant. Don’t hold it against Kagutsuchi either, she is only taking out her pain on others."

"Zip it, bird brain! I don’t want to-" A moment of relief from the Goddess of the Flames’ voice came, as if she made a sudden realization. "Wait a f###ing minute… Alexis isn’t here...and our contract is with her, not this self-righteous soy boy..."

A deafening silence fell on Sage’s mind as it seemed every soul came to a realization at that point. The God of the Gentleman’s Blade was the first to break that silence with a timid whisper, "Uhm...g-guys...let’s no-"

Suddenly, all hell broke loose, as Sage felt what could only be described as claws and blades tearing into his mind, trying to drag him out. The screams of the Goddess of the Flames, Goddess of Wrath, and the God of the Gentleman’s Blade pierced through Sage’s mind, in a manner that felt like they were clambering to achieve dominance. Anger, desperation, pettiness, envy, and hope flooded every corner of the Phoenix Descendant’s mind as the battle between fire Deities raged on. With every second that passed, Sage felt that he was another inch removed from where he sat comfortably in control of Alexis’s body. He was now painfully aware of just what it felt like to gradually lose control of his body, all while conscious and unable to stop it.

Luckily for everybody, it hadn't been long before the switch would wear out.

With his perspective changed, the realization that he was back in his own body with his own volatile reactive powers, it was like an immediate clamp. Now he couldn't even dwell in the emotions without it potentially risking everyone else. So he didn't. As it all crumbled into numbness, Sage put himself down to the ground, letting go of Alexis' sword, which emitted a muffled clank when meeting the carpet; First on his knees then a full bow. He shook with a mix of emotions he couldn't even feel properly anymore, once more going into tears. What came next wasn't ungenuine, but it sounded memorized, as if it had been said before countless times, word for word.

"I'M SORRY!", he lowered himself to the ground even further with each new sentence.
"I should just shut up."

"I'M SORRY!"
"Nothing that I had to say was worth anything. It never has."

"I'LL MAKE UP FOR IT!"
"Every time I try something I just make it worse. Instead of helping, I only keep causing more havoc."

"I'LL TAKE ANY PUNISHMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BESTOW UPON ME!"
"When it isn't my powers, it's my strict rules and virtues..."

"P-PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND MY TRANSGRESSIONS TOWARDS THIS CLAN...!"
"I should just... stop trying altogether, that would fix it. And then everyone is happy."

Last edited:
They had done it.

Facilier's talisman had been shattered, while Facilier himself went down, after failing to stomach the many hits taken to him. Even after a second wind jumpstarted his body back to life, he met with additional resistance before. However, something about his actions weren't quite right; whatever effect the broken talisman had on the witch doctor, he was desperate to reassemble it, even as the barrage continued. Weiss and Yang did not see what was actually going on...until.

The light shut off on everyone around. At first, it was almost identical to what had happened within the diner; just as everything seemed to settle down, something happened. This time, they heard the chanting from before, whereas there was silence the last time.

Then, the demon from La Ratatouille showed up.

Dr. Facilier's genuine fear became rather apparent to Weiss and Yang as he tried to appease the demon, who seemed...way too happy to come to collect his debts. Even as Facilier tried to buy time, the writing was on the wall; he was being pulled into the rift by the demon, who proceeded to patronize the group on the way back down, as thunder illuminated the room.

Then, nothing.

As Jason showed up, wondering about what had happened while he was gone, Megumin was the first to explain, saying that basically, a deal had fallen apart and now they are in each other's bodies, thanks to Lucky and Sage. Before either Weiss or Yang could say anything, the green mist mist re-emerged within the room, and Ciri basically silenced everyone, going on a rant about how the group was more interested in what amounted to self-destruction than working together to defeat Ganondorf.

For once, they were glad Ruby wasn't here.

With everything Ciri needed to say having been said, the two began to return to their bodies...

>YOU ARE ABOUT TO APPLY CHANGES TO WS.SQLITE AND YXL.SQLITE. THIS ACTION CANNOT BE UNDONE, PROVIDED YOU HAVE NOT CREATED A DUPLICATE OF THE FOLLOWING FILES.
>CONFIRM? [Y/N] Y
>APPLYING CHANGES.
>WS.SQLITE AND YXL.SQLITE HAVE BEEN MODIFIED.
>EXIT PROGRAM? [Y/N] Y
>C:TCS/ULTIMATE/USER/MARC122/CLI.EXE

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long
Dr. Facilier's Broken Friendship Emporium, New Donk City
#99D5FF and #FAC51C = Speech
(Wait, we're back?!) (I can only hope people aren't laughing at us right now...)

Even with their old bodies back, Weiss and Yang still could not believe what had happened.

Even if they had managed to defeat Facilier, Roman, and Erron in such dismal states, even if Jason, Leo, Micah, and Byakuya were back to how they usually were, even if the bunch was cleared of a bad apple, their display was unlike anything before. People had let a thing like Lucky not only lash out horribly due to memories with Toffee, even indirectly. Sage, despite the retrospective admiration from Yang about how much his speech had reminded her of Ruby, had also contributed to the deal falling over. As a result, those within the group were stopping in the middle of a fight to teach those who had ended up in their bodies to harness the powers they once held, Weiss, Megumin, Yang, and Shanoa included.

A few of those people even did things previously thought impossible.

Right now? Yang was still sobbing lightly to herself, intertwined with her uneven, rough breathing, one inch away from releasing the anger and sorrow that had built up over the last couple of minutes. With her head bowed, fists clenched, and eyes shut, she was still doing all she could to stop herself from taking it out on everyone in the MPF.

Despite Sage's contribution to the mess, she had to honor their promises to each other, lest it ends in disaster.

Even when Shanoa walked up to her to slap her, only to be met with a swift block from Yang's forearm, and then gave the Huntress a piece of her mind, she remained still, never to say anything back to the ill-tempered vampire hunter; the emotions were simply too overwhelming to allow a proper response.

Not even Sage's own breakdown was something Yang could respond to right now, despite how much she understood his plights in spite of his speech contributing to the ensuing chaos from earlier.

Meanwhile, Weiss had other ideas. She had broken down into tears halfway through the fallout between Megumin and Lucky, which later turned into a beatdown, kneeling onto the ground and covering her eyes. To her, it did not have to be like this; between everything that had happened within the voodoo shop, Shanoa's loss of the little respect she held towards Yang, Blake's breakdown on the train, and all the bickering, one session of which had happened as Ruby was dying in Yang's arms, she had come with the MPF to avenge their dear leader. Even the fact that the rant was aimed towards the entire group rather than just two people was not entirely unfounded; not enough was done to control the bad apples that had eventually spoiled the bunch for Ciri.

And Shanoa's kind response was what set her off.

"Sh--She saved me, dammit!" Weiss shakily shouted towards the vampire huntress. She wasn't even furious, mad, nor even frustrated. She was just miserable. "I--If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be here!" She paused for a while, taking a moment to let her emotions run their course...but even then, they barely did anything. "All it matters is--...is--... She saw that I was hurt particularly bad, so she had to get me to safety! And not only that, she even called for a healer!" Weiss sobbed in place once more. Only after a bit more did she continue.

"S--So what what you rather have: me, with my teammates Blake and Yang, who are thankful that I'm still around, or me, with our late team leader, while those two wonder forever about how they could've saved me?!"

The only other thing the two even paid attention to was Agent 3's panic attack, but even then, only Weiss could actually respond. Even as Jason came up with a response of her own, Weiss did not bother saying anything else, for she had said enough. Instead, she simply followed the squid in her tracks, standing up in the process and then put her forehead against the wall when she reached the corner.

"M--Me neither--" Weiss weakly said through her continued sobbing, "...Me...n--neither..."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM, Jason), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Blake, Ciri), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3), Zamasu Zamasu (Shanoa)

Last edited:
4D35CD97-9D45-4732-BC38-198690589D30.jpeg
Supergirl

Supergirl sighed, she had enough of moping and flew back to the group.

She goes to Jason, “she did have A point. I’ve been useless throughout this entire adventure, the only time I’ve been of use! Was when someone else was in my body!”

She folds her arms.

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Whisper, meanwhile, decided to sit beside the Inkling, staying silent as she doesn't want to do something that'll make the Inkling hate her after saving her life. The Wisps, seeing that their Whisper returned to normal celebrated a bit before being cut off by Ciri's outburst, in which case they hurriedly scramble back onto Whisper's capsules hidden inside her cloak.
Agent 3 remained buried in the blanket and then peeked out when she would notice Whisper appear to her side - out of the corner of her eye, the Inkling had noticed. Agent 3 didn't say a word for now and was about to recede back into the blanket, until...
Leo, meanwhile, had made his way over to Agent 3 once she'd curled up into a ball in the corner all by herself. "Hey..." He said as he crouched next to her. "Are you okay?" He'd ask, making sure to speak in a relatively soft tone of voice.
Who was 'this' guy? Well, at least he didn't seem to be hostile, nor did he sound it... "...Scared beyond belief." She said bleakly, looking to him. "That was... terrifying, and I don't like it... That lashing out didn't help either, just... I wish I had a proper explanation as to what was going on just then, and now, what's going on 'at this moment', but..." She explained to Leo, shaking her head. "In... In translation, no, not really... I'll just need some time - and hopefully, this will settle down... I'll be OK soon, I'm sure. Your concern is... appreciated, I believe, is the word I should be using?"
The only other thing the two even paid attention to was Agent 3's panic attack, but even then, only Weiss could actually respond. Even as Jason came up with a response of her own, Weiss did not bother saying anything else, for she had said enough. Instead, she simply followed the squid in her tracks, standing up in the process and then put her forehead against the wall when she reached the corner.

"M--Me neither--" Weiss weakly said through her continued sobbing, "...Me...n--neither..."
Agent 3 seemed surprised a little more - as now a third joined her, and she laughed. "...So you can tell what I'm thinking..." She muttered. The Inkling looked to Weiss and shrugged. "...Maybe this is the wrong time to ask this, but I remember hearing something at some point... About something 'humans' do to calm down... Often times, they just need someone to talk to or some way to let it out, right? Do... do you need... help with that?" Agent 3 nervously and solemnly asked, her own tone growing softer and quieter, yet still dripping with her fear (for how long, who knows) as she just tried to console herself while offering support to others - for she herself knows emotions cloud judgement and make rationality void.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Emotions = Yes​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: Stop it. Get some help.​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

“A point? A point!?” Jason snapped towards Kara, a clear snarl in his voice. Yang literally just lost her fucking sister, Kara. She’s not moping, she’s mourning. And, you should know all about that, seeing as you lost your entire fucking planet!” He snapped towards Supergirl angrily, pointing a finger in her face as he did so.

Leo, meanwhile, stood next to Agent 3, nodding as she explained what was wrong. He nodded slowly throughout the explanation he’d given, his arms folded at his chest. “Hey, hey... it’s okay...” His voice faded a bit as he tried to find the words to comfort her. He glanced back to Ciri and sighed through his nose slightly, before he turned back to face Agent 3. “She’s just... angry right now. She wasn’t talking to you, I’m sure...” He explained in a soft tone, hoping he had comforted her, if only a little.

In the midst of his help, though, he was cut off by Sage screaming apologies at the ground, while sobbing uncontrollably. He hadn’t really been able to comment on Alexis’ calling of his name earlier due to everything escalating so fast, but this was something he was able to see. Slowly, he made his way over to Sage’s side as he cried. He fell to his knees by his side, pulling his friend into a hug, letting him rest in his lap. “Sage... it’s okay...” Was all he managed to get out as he held the sobbing teen in his hand. “You’re okay... no one is going to hurt you...”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun BoltBeam BoltBeam marc122 marc122 Zamasu Zamasu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back