Chronology Series Character Rosters

RisingKrystal or just Krystal.

I can’t get on discord rn tho :/

ah, well, eye of the falls has been closed for a while now. our next main rp's sign-ups will be going up within the next few weeks, since our current rp (based off of Digimon) is still ongoing (sign-ups for that are closed as well). you're free to hang out in the discord server as well as post in the cape in the meantime, tho ^^

Semi-Canon/OC:
Folkvar Fenrik
Other Notes: Is the player character from the game, aka the Last Dragonborn. :)
(Also my lovely friend Indulg3nce made this for me)
dovahkiin.png

Key:
Green-Guaranteed to make at least one RP appearance.
Red-Likely to make an appearance, if they could fit in the scenario.
Blue-May or may not make an appearance. This is more of a wishlist than anything.

Mao Mao, from Mao Mao, Heroes of Pure Heart. Sheriff of Pure Heart Valley, he is proud and adamant, but still has a big heart. His dreams of grandeur as a legendary hero override his greater judgement, making him difficult to control. But he still learns quickly, and accepts his mistakes fairly gracefully.
latest

Samus Aran, from Metroid. Poor lady has had it rough, and is quiet and stony as a result. It's hard to get her to trust you, but once she does, you have yourself a loyal companion who can be surprisingly gentle towards the ones she cares about, even if she is highly unlikely to participate in their frolics.
8tCs7lV-1.png

Lucky, from Whacked!. The loss of his paws left him an angry, brooding individual. Despite his affinity for violence, he also has a mild, playful side, which gives him an affinity for poetry and mildly inconvenient pranks. He prefers to live modestly, and finds perfectly clean environments to be quite creepy.
U-1146.png

Neutrophil U-1146, from Cells at Work. Like Samus, he is quiet and stony, but to a lesser degree. He is quite laid back when he isn't on duty, and his emotions are subdued compared to other cells. Once he spots an enemy, however, his attitude completely flips, and he becomes loud and murderous. He is fiercely protective of just about anything he knows, and stops at nothing. He will only calm down when he is sure that the danger has been defeated.
latest

I've been meaning to get into Digimon. For some reason, I keep thinking of Gabumon, so maybe him? I barely know anything beyond Digimon Adventure 01.
1471167927-3765517874.png

Chai, from Magical Starsign. A timid, yet sassy boy, Chai is an expressive fellow who won't even hesitate to speak his mind. He is highly observant and sensitive, which could potentially make him a great guard. He also has a high mental capacity regarding stress. Unlike nearly all salamanders, Chai is able to use magic; specifically, he can use plant magic.
EntraptaRender.png

Entrapta, from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Truly a strange case, Entrapta has tunnel vision for anything electronic, mechanical, or generally scientific. She is unfazed by failure in her experiments, and is rarely even frustrated; give her enough time, and she will keep on cracking at her research. Though she knows more than she's given credit for, she can seem downright loopy on the surface, and even apathetic. Presumably, her lack of human socialization is the main culprit of this. She has no sense of wariness, and will immediately cling to anyone; she struggles just as much at identifying enemies. Overall, Entrapta is jarringly cheerful, and tends to run off to do her own thing, but is far from hostile.
Tsuyu_Asui_Full_Body_Hero_Costume_Anime.png

Tsuyu Asui, from My Hero Academia. Like Chai, she isn't shy about speaking her mind, but she is much calmer and less sensitive on the outside. Nobody is spared from her brutal honestly...not even herself. In fact, she beats herself up pretty badly after a mistake. Being outright truthful with herself is a real struggle for her. Overall, she has problems emoting properly, but she has a big heart nonetheless.
latest

Nono, from Gunbuster 2. This one is bubbly and naïve, just another typical klutzy girl on the surface. Go down deeper, however, and you'll find a young buster machine bursting with perseverance and optimism. She is quick to find role models, and practically pours her heart into anyone she admires. A belief that it will bring her close to them motivates her to work as hard as possible. In other words...Nono is my iteration of Giffany done right.

Something to note is that, at the end of Gunbuster 2, Nono ends up throwing herself into a black hole leading to a dimension beyond time and space. Should I begin writing with her, she would most likely have to debut by being yeeted down from that spot, one way or another.

254c5040ad92f834d02e7381e76931a5.png

Spyro, from the Spyro series. Though cocky, hotheaded, and easily distracted, Spyro is a determined and cheerful friend who you can always rely on in the end. He is always eager to take up an adventure, and is playful about it. His eagerness often leads to a disregard for his own safety.
latest

Emeraldas, from Queen Emeraldas/Lejiverse. A proud, but brooding La Metalian woman, who cruises across space all alone. She is gentle towards the ones she cares for, but merciless towards foes. She especially has a soft spot in her heart for those with dreams. Bonding is rare for Emeraldas otherwise, and she longs to be completely independent. Despite her longing, she is also quite lonely, and has tried to find people to accompany her in her seemingly endless journey.
penicloseup.png
Peni Parker, from Spiderverse. An ever energetic gadgeteer, Peni seems to avoid hand to hand combat, instead relying on her SP//dr robot for protection. Both of them are highly affectionate and playful.
vaporeontwomarkings_edited-1.png

Vaporeontwo, often called "Two" for short, Mewtwo's Vaporeon clone from Mewtwo Strikes Back. While keeping the competitive streak of the original Vaporeon, Two has developed a calm aura, and settles down quickly when he gets angry or excited. Though he claims to hold grudges, it never lasts long, and he'll welcome anyone with open paws. He never forgets a face, either, human or Pokémon. Deep down, Two is somewhat lonely, and anxious about passing time. This fear has given him a desire to become a family Pokémon, ultimately causing him to develop a romantic side. He's not shy about flirting, either.
Screenshot_2019-04-22-00-18-46_kindlephoto-723839945.png

Rory, a Growlithe formerly from Mandarin Island North. He used to belong to a young girl named Hickory, until Team Rocket's Butch and Cassidy struck. Using an overpowered Drowzee and a psychic altering machine, the duo hypnotized him, along with all the other monsters on the island, into turning against his trainer. This drove him to attack Hickory with Flamethrower, then ditching her for Team Rocket.
Unfortunately, just because he was later freed doesn't mean his story has a happy ending. Because their trainers were unaware of Butch and Cassidy's trickery, the trainers' loved ones fought back against the Pokémon. Poor Rory could only watch as his best friends were either driven away or sealed in their Pokéballs, before being driven away himself.
Ever since then, the aggressive and brooding personality Rory had while he was under Butch and Cassidy's control pretty much became permanent. He is vengeful, fiercely territorial, and distrusting of anyone. He acts purely out of his betrayed mind and broken heart, and is paranoid of his strength. For his few friends, flickers of his original sweet, friendly personality can be seen.

dco4kzy-e77be532-3bbe-4dc8-8cd5-6481e1740a79.jpg

Yuchino, a former Mabinogi OC. A timid, silent girl who was separated from her family across dimensions due to dangerous entities in the multiverse attacking her home world. Comparable to a stray cat, Yuchino is curious, but has very low trust. She chooses not to speak to anyone unless she is positive that they won't hurt her, and even then speaks very little. She is also quite observant, and scares easily.

Yuchino is able to wander the multiverse thanks to a special quill given to her by her goddess, Nao, which can tear temporary holes in the dimension small enough for her to walk through.

Inkling_SSBU.png
I really want to make my own Inkling or Inkling based character. SMG4's Meggy has me greatly appreciating the little fellas.
Untitled32_20191104204126.png
Growing up during an intergalactic war, Nanome was abducted from her family on Earth at age seven, then raised into the enemy's military, the Intergalactic Defense Squad. It wouldn't be until age 15 that she'd realize that she had a real family, and escape in her poorly maintained fighter ship.

Though Nanome is physically weak, and typically submissive and timid, she can be quite violent when she is angry, afraid, or competing. She has poor social skills, and has trouble both reading others' emotions, and expressing them herself. She also struggles in recognizing her own value as a human, and is loyal to the point where she will gladly throw herself into danger if she thinks it will please her superiors. Fortunately, although this makes her reckless, it also makes her resilient and determined. She can easily find courage, despite her fearful demeanor.

Due to being in a squadron her whole life, Nanome hates being alone, especially with strangers.

Nanome is actually part of a series I am working on, where she is adopted into a rescue team. But I can easily just drop that bit for any RPs I put her in, and possibly pretend that it came before she was found.

Untitled52_20191110223410.png
Koemi Konya. She could possibly be another replacement for Giffany. Not much has been established about her, aside from her cyborgism.

Last edited:
Mega Man (Mega Man)
Sackboy (Little Big Planet
Shantae (Shantae)
Steve (Minecraft)
Wario (WarioWare
Yoshi (Yoshi's Island)
Duos:
Four and X (Battle for BFDI)

Last edited:
I suppose my list could use some updates...

• Unless/Until StaidFoal returns, I am holding on to Megumin. I also might pick up Aqua, or Kazuma. Darkness may be too difficult for me to correctly portray, though.
  • I've already wrung Lucky into an emotional pulp, so perhaps I should move on to the next Whacked character...Eugene?
  • Looking to slide in Neutrophil U-1146, and Scorpia.
  • Pixxie is okay with me picking up Double Trouble from her.
  • Since 9-Volt's RPing debut fizzled out, he could show up?
  • Spyro is taken by Thatguy, tragically. :'(
  • Entrapta, Catra, Vaporeontwo, Rory, Emeraldas, Nono, Tsuyu, Chai, and Koemi are still candidates.
  • More Pokémon! In addition to Marnie the Lopunny and Hinaro the Glameow, my character arsenal are color codes for a Bulbasaur, three Flareons, Galarian Ponyta, Glameow, Lurantis, Skitty, Vaporeon, Drowzee, Houndour, Espeon, Sylveon, Glaceon, Jolteon, and two Vulpixes. Most of them will probably end up in the Poképark/Mystery Dungeon event.
  • I have found various anime characters who may be playable: Kurousagi, Senko, Tohru, Elma, Shamiko, Yato, Morgiana, Yoshino, Kobato, Zerotwo, Ika Musume, Holo, Ricotta Elmar, Muromi, Pony Tsunotori, Ikaros, and Himeno are prime candidates. (Yes, I am aware that all but one of them are female...Can someone float me some male anime characters that I might be able to play, please?)
  • Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Maybe Applejack or Rainbow Dash. You know what? Pretty much any FiM character is fair game in my book.
  • G3 characters and Funtasia Fillies are welcome, too. Bubblecup and Mimic respectively might be fun.
  • Shoko Ozura
  • Sugar Sprinkles and Buttercream Sundae
  • Amaterasu
  • Giffany, sadly, is a definite "no", considering what has happened to Gravity Falls. Damn you, Bakyuzaga!
  • Starkit. Please, Lord, give me an opportunity to use Starkit.
  • Miho, Ran, or Horan.
  • A Care Bear or Care Bear Cousin would be a good addition to this band of emotional wrecks, methinks.
  • The Mewtwo I had cameo in the Cape is available for more appearances, most likely under the MPF's wing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back