• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒢 (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Hello friends!

animegirl20 animegirl20 606 606 Hanarei Hanarei Guppy Franz Guppy Franz JJae JJae blue tea blue tea LXI LXI fleetingfeathers fleetingfeathers archur archur A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Aquarin Aquarin Kaerri Kaerri

Please feel free to use this as a form to chat amongst one another!
You can ask questions or plot side arcs or anything you wish here!

While it is not mandatory as important announcements will be posted both here as well as on the server, there is a discord server that is available. The link to the invite is here [-x-]

Again, discord is not mandatory. All-important announcements will be posted both here as well as there for those who like to use the OOC thread or like using a discord server for OOC.

sits hello everyone !! i'll be playing the doctor / shipwrite if anyone wants to plot anything once character sheets are up ^^

mason vangelis / keane valinete are my shipwrites ! yuhwa aeng is my doctor and kavan dragomir / youkai zankoku shall ,,, eventually join the crew lol

Hi everyone! I'll be joining as Emelie (last name still TBA), general crewmember. I'm not entirely sure how long she's been on the ship, but I'm open to forming whatever relationships are appropriate to that. ^33^

Hiya all!

Playing the Navigator... granted still fine tuning the details. Thus far the main thing I have going is they are a bit of a Gambler and generally rather carefree. Still working out the details and working to get a good FC in which I can get a good feel for how to turn the personality dials a bit.

Navigator here, playing a runaway princess doing the rebellious angle wanting to see the world! She isn't up front about who she is and will actively deny it despite the similarities. She is very much impulsive and a bit of a risk taker wanting to take a chance to see and experience new things. She can be rather playful and likes to tease people a bit, perhaps coming off a little smug to some.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'll be joining as Emelie (last name still TBA), general crewmember. I'm not entirely sure how long she's been on the ship, but I'm open to forming whatever relationships are appropriate to that. ^33^
I'm always open to plotting with others for a new character!
I'll be playing as the current quartermaster..and eventual new captain!

Hello all!

Just a quick announcement, but the CS thread is now up and running!

Feel free to start writing your characters and I will take the time to review them as soon as I can!

Once again, thank you all for your interest into this roleplay!

Ill put it here as well all the characters i will be making/posting

Azure Hitch: Was born on the ship (parents were past crew members) and is the helmsman, is transgender and like a few years ago just transitioned
Cypher Riggs: In the reboot is an engineer, part of the noble Riggs family but was publically disowned by his parents

Shion Ballard-Dragan: Another noble but he is a rebel member not part of the crew
Eloise: A paladin of the church and is also not a member

open to any relationships people might want to take about and stuff and i should be able to get CS up pretty quickly

I shall do my reviews of characters as soon as I get a chance xD

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.
Heeyy, so if ya got ideas and would like to plot them out for your character. Just letting you know this ooc thread is here and besides myself playing a paladin..also 606 606 Is also playing one as well xD
GREAT. Cause I have an idea for a mechanical doll nun. This is oversimplified but I can flesh it out more once you clear the mechanical doll nun part LOL

I have other ideas like a servant of death whose soul is bound to his wife/priestess. Among others

Of course! You can be a royal guards deserter but just know that it means you're going to be hunted down by every other royal guard xD
Behold. A trope you didn’t know you wanted but I will show you anyway. Big knight that is actually pretty lady

Tell me about your char πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ
Character Sheet Here.

Still a bit of a WIP but it has a good gist of things minus a finished backstory (have it roughly outlined).

In short, Princess Isaella and current heir to the throne (pending no changes0 pretty much a bit of a troublemaker. Always wanted to see the world so she would often sneak her way out to see things. She wasn't really much into having a sheltered life at all, nor was she huge on all the 'stuck up' things she was put into being a bit tomboy-ish when she was younger. Having got herself in trouble when she was about 8 to 12 (leaning 8 but might be adjusted) she would of been put under more careful watch being known to sneak her way out but being crafty as she is it didn't exactly stop her fully either.

Eventually she ran away 1-2 years ago and found her way to the infinity where she took on the role of a navigator. She doesn't introduce herself as the princess granted she isn't exactly the best at disguising herself either. Effectively she would deny any similarities and play ignorant if someone pointed it out to her. She very much wants the fact she is the runaway princess to be kept secret since.

1.) Having the princess is a very big no no thing for a crew that would net them in trouble and highly likely for execution
2.) It puts a huge beacon on her head that might tempt people to capture her, friend (loyal allies of the Royal Family) or foe (Shady individuals seeking to use her for leverage or ransom her). Granted to be fair she isn't helpless, she also isn't exactly eager to have people constantly chasing her and stifling her chance to go see the world.
3.) She isn't fond of, nor cares about the title of princess finding it a hindrance in general. She very much prefers to be free... granted yeah she can be perhaps a little entitled.
4.) There are a few crew members who would be very angry at her due to her position. If her indentity is known... it's going to create a lot of drama and she is already struggling to find the right time to talk to somone (Azure) to deliver an item and message from his mother... just cold feet about it.

:D i see royal family talk

i dont have any royal members but Azure hates them and i plan on having a character be like, an undercover agent for the rebellion digused as a court jester for the royal family

Character Sheet Here.

Still a bit of a WIP but it has a good gist of things minus a finished backstory (have it roughly outlined).

In short, Princess Isaella and current heir to the throne (pending no changes0 pretty much a bit of a troublemaker. Always wanted to see the world so she would often sneak her way out to see things. She wasn't really much into having a sheltered life at all, nor was she huge on all the 'stuck up' things she was put into being a bit tomboy-ish when she was younger. Having got herself in trouble when she was about 8 to 12 (leaning 8 but might be adjusted) she would of been put under more careful watch being known to sneak her way out but being crafty as she is it didn't exactly stop her fully either.

Eventually she ran away 1-2 years ago and found her way to the infinity where she took on the role of a navigator. She doesn't introduce herself as the princess granted she isn't exactly the best at disguising herself either. Effectively she would deny any similarities and play ignorant if someone pointed it out to her. She very much wants the fact she is the runaway princess to be kept secret since.

1.) Having the princess is a very big no no thing for a crew that would net them in trouble and highly likely for execution
2.) It puts a huge beacon on her head that might tempt people to capture her, friend (loyal allies of the Royal Family) or foe (Shady individuals seeking to use her for leverage or ransom her). Granted to be fair she isn't helpless, she also isn't exactly eager to have people constantly chasing her and stifling her chance to go see the world.
3.) She isn't fond of, nor cares about the title of princess finding it a hindrance in general. She very much prefers to be free... granted yeah she can be perhaps a little entitled.
4.) There are a few crew members who would be very angry at her due to her position. If her indentity is known... it's going to create a lot of drama and she is already struggling to find the right time to talk to somone (Azure) to deliver an item and message from his mother... just cold feet about it.
Is it possible that my character, deserter of the royal guard might recognize you? If so, she would be a nervous wreck around her because she herself, is on the run from the crown

:D i see royal family talk

i dont have any royal members but Azure hates them and i plan on having a character be like, an undercover agent for the rebellion digused as a court jester for the royal family
Oh this is going to be un desastre 🀣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back