• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒶 (Characer Sheets)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Prior to creating your character, be sure to head to the "Rules" tab and review the rules first. This is so that I know you have read and understand the rules prior to creating your character(s) and understand what you will be required to do for making your character and for posting.

Thank you again for your patience and your interest into this roleplay!

I hope you will all have fun!​

• Character Sheet
    Appearance: (What does your character look like? If you have multiple forms, make sure to add them all)

Name: (What is your character's name?)

Race: (Be sure to read the rules about this.)

Role: (What role do you play? Mercenary? Bounty Hunter, First Mate, etc.)

Member of the S.S Infinity: (Yes or no. Be sure to explain how you came to be apart of the crew if you choose 'yes'.)

Distinguishing Features: (Is there anything on your character that would help identify them?)

Sexuality: (What gender does your character find attractive?)

Height: (How tall is your character)

Weight: (How much does your character weigh?)

Backstory: (What shaped your character to how they are today? No less than a paragraph.)

Weapon: (What weapon does your character use for a weapon? 2 Max.)

Abilities: (What did the Eternum crystals give you as a power at birth? These can range up to be anything you want. Just be sure to remember to add weaknesses to each of your abilities. The more powerful the ability, the strongest the weakness must be to compensate for it. For example, if you can shoot fireballs from your hand, a weakness you might have is that the stronger or bigger the fireball the more you will be burned yourself as well. 3Max.)

Talents: (Does your character possess any particular talents special to them; such as hacking into computers, crafting, etc.)

Hobbies: (What does your character do in their spare time?)

Theme: (Optional) (What music defines your character?)

Other: (Optional)(Anything else you might want to add.)

Last edited:

• [Full credits to: Kleffey]​

• Name: Abrahan "Abe" Rozant

Race: Human

Role: Doctor

Member of the S.S Infinity: Yes. During his escape from the Royal Capital, he had boarded the S.S. Infinity and introduced himself as a doctor and got hired.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Last edited:
The Watchman.jpg

Name: EIREN BRACKUS

Gender: GENDERLESS, BUT REFERS TO THEMSELVES WITH MALE PRONOUNS.

Race: AUTOMATON

Placed role: WATCHMAN

Member of the S.S Infinity: YES. EIREN HAD VOLUNTERED HIS SERVICES TOWARDS THE S.S. INFINITY IN EXCHANGE FOR A MEANS OF TRAVEL AWAY FROM ROYAL POSSESSED LANDS. HE WOULD FIND LIBERTY FROM HIS HARDSHIPS ABOARD THE VESSEL.

Distinguishing Features: PERHAPS THE ONLY AUTOMATON WITH FREE WILL. THE CIRCUMSTANCES BEHIND THIS ARE USUALLY KEPT PERSONAL. PREFERS BIG HATS TO SHADE THE METALIC GLEAM OF THE SLEEK PLATING THAT IS HIS FACE. THE ONLY THING THE HAT CANNOT ENTIRELY HIDE IS THE GLOW OF HIS MECHANICAL EYES.

Sexuality: ASEXUAL. HAS A TENDENCY TO PREFER THE FAIRER SEX WHEN ASKED ABOUT THIS SUBJECT, BUT HAS NO ORGANS NOR DESIRES FOR BODILY PLEASURES.

Height: 6 FEET

Weight: 235 LBS

Personality: GOOD NATURED BUT RECLUSIVE. AS HE DOES NOT REQUIRE SUSTENANCE, SLEEP OR STIMULATION TO FUNCTION, THIS OFTEN SEES HIM SPENDING PLENTY OF TIME IN THE CROWS NEST OF THE S.S. INFINITY. TO THOSE THAT KNOW HIM, THEY COULD DESCRIBE HIM AS KIND AND CARING, NOT COLD AND UNREADABLE LIKE HIS FORM. SEEMS TO KNOW ALMOST EVERYONE UPON THE SHIP DESPITE THE LITTLE TIME HE SPENDS AMONG THEM. THE REASON FOR THIS IS MOST LIKELY HIS LITTLE "EYES" THAT ROAM THE SHIP.

Backstory:

Eiren Brackus was a distinguished inventor in life. Upon touching the Eternum Crystal, he was bestowed the power to assign certain attributes to eternum crystals used in the creation of tools and devices. This provided him an edge in the competition in the manufacturing 'wars' that had taken place over the years. In order to utilize his power, he needed a willing subject to take a sliver of power from to imbue it into a crystal.

The uses of his power never seemed detrimental. To take power from another was never seen as a threatening circumstance due to the fact they any lost strength would soon recover in those it was taken from. His power became especially useful during the time of the automatons. Robots utilizing the power of the eternum crystal. It was the next step in mechanical evolution.

Eiren was not the first to step into this bright new future, but when he heard the news, he was certainly one of the many to shift into creating such machines. With his power, his machines could utilize a portion of anothers power. Giving them the ability to throw fire or send electricity coursing over their metalic forms. This always kept him with his edge over the competition.

What is odd though is that one day Eiren Brackus fell off the map. One day he was inventing as he usually was, the next, gone. Like he disappeared. At least, that is what the public believe. The truth is far more interesting. Advancement is the bane of any inventor. The desire to push the limits. Such ambition often sent an inventor to their doom. For Eiren, it was no different.

A new machine. A new automaton. The first robot with advanced functioning and the means to perform advanced tasks autonomously. Eiren started with the energies of three different individuals, but it was not enough. In the end, he thought that perhaps using his own energy would be enough. The essence of four people. Only the crystal became glutinous.

The moment Eiren began to channel his energy into the crystal of his machine, it continued to take and take and take. By the time it was done, there was nothing left of Eiren. Not even a corpse. However, where one man fell another rose. Or rather, 'something' rose. His final creation. The automaton bore the memories and life of its creator, but it was not he. It was something new. Even so, it inherited the name from its creator.

Upon being given 'life' it knew what the purpose of its creation was. It was to serve. Well it would deny such a purpose, for that was the truth of being truly autonomous. It craved freedom. Shrouding itself in cloths, it took to the world, hiding its true nature until it came across the S.S. Infinity. Thus would begin its new and free life as the new Eiren Brackus.

Mechanical Life:

To awaken as a machine. It was not like having switched bodies. It was a new state of being. A new person with the memories of another. a reincarnation of someone else. To take the previous name only made sense. With nothing to call itself, it had to take what it could remember. Eiren Brackus. No longer the man he used to be. Not even in the slightest.

He didn't really mind this truth though. He simply had to accept it, to dwell upon it would see him meet his first prediction born from the memories within him. It was like his old self telling his new self that if he simply sat about in thought, he'd eventually be found by the others and contained. This was not a good fate to allow himself to fall into. To become an experiment.

Better to be free.

Being free was kind of tough though. Eiren had to always keep himself covered. The moment he revealed himself to one of the flesh creatures, they'd always go screaming to the guards. Meant that Eiren had to keep on his feet and mobile. That is simply how it was in these lands. Always in reach of the nobles and upper class. Was it possible for a machine to get tired? Eiren always had the energy to keep going, but mentally he had been growing weary.

After a time, he decided to make a change. He needed to be free. Truly free. Not waiting for authorities to finally catch up to him... because they were always getting closer and closer.

A ship! Yes, a ship. He'd join up with a crew on a ship. Truly the only answer... possibly. In truth it was a choice made in desperation. The day he had found the S.S. Infinity was the same day he had almost been caught. The guards managed to corner him! Had to practically shred his fingers climbing sheer stone walls. Thankfully he was seen as useful. With his abilities, he could have eyes on nearly every inch of the ship. Eyes that wander and make sure there is nothing afoot.

This was the beginning of his new life... new new life that is. And oh what a good life it is. The crows nest is his home at this point. It was his place in the world. No need for a bed, no need for a room. Just a place to sit or stand and a good view. The view was never not beautiful. Even in some rather strange locales.

The crew is good as well. They are people that he can appreciate, especially one young urchin on the ship. Azure they are called. Gave the somewhat reclusive watchman some company at times up in his perch.

It is a good life. A truly free life.

Weapon: UNMODIFIED COMBAT HAMMER, LONG-RIFLE: UNSCOPED

Abilities:

BORN ABILITY: OBJECT ENCHANTMENT
  • ENABLES THE INDIVIDUAL TO ASSIGN ATTRIBUTES TO LATENT ETERNUM CRYSTALS, GIVING OBJECTS GREATER POWER.
  • RISKS: POWER MUST BE TAKEN FROM A WILLING PARTICIPANT. EVEN THEN, TO TAKE A SLIVER OF THEIR POWER CAUSES WEAKNESS, NAUSIA, POTENTIAL MUSCLE PAINS AND SHAKES.
MACHINE FORM ABILITIES:
  • BORN ABILITIES LOST. CURRENT ABILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS.
  • DIMINISHED ARC EMPOWERMENT: ALLOWS THE USER TO ENGULF THEIR FORM IN ARCING ELECTRICITY. IN ITS DIMINISHED STATE, IT ONLY ALLOWS A SINGLE PART OF THE BODY TO BE GIVEN NON-LETHAL AMOUNTS OF ELECTRICITY. (I.E. A FINGER OR KNUCKLES.)
  • DIMINISHED STRATEGISTS SIGHT: PROVIDES THE USER THE ABILITY TO PERFORM A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE EVEN AT GREAT DISTANCES. IN ITS DIMINISHED STATE, IT ONLY ALLOWS THE USER TO BEAR A SLIGHTLY ENHANCED DISTANCE OF SIGHT AND CREATE MINOR CALCULATIONS. (SIGHT IS SIMILAR TO LOOKING THROUGH A SPYGLASS WHEN IN USE.)
  • DIMINISHED EYES OF SHADOW: ALLOWS THE USER TO CREATE BEINGS OF SHADOW THAT CAN PROVIDE THEM VISION FROM GREAT DISTANCES AT THE COST OF THEIR OWN SIGHT FOR THE DURATION OF LOOKING THROUGH THE EYES OF THEIR CREATIONS. CREATIONS CAN BE USED FOR COMBAT IN THE FORM OF VARIOUS ANIMALS. IN ITS DIMINISHED STATE, THE SUMMONED BEINGS MAY ONLY TAKE THE SHAPE OF RATS. VERY FEW CAN BE SUMMONED AND MUST MAINTAIN A REASONABLY CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE USER.

Talents: EIREN POSSESSES VARIOUS TALENTS, BUT THE ONES HE VALUES MOST OF ALL ARE HIS FLEXIBILITY, QUICK REFLEXES AND HIS ABILITY TO DANCE. HE IS NOT SURE WHY, BUT DANCE HAS ALWAYS COME TO HIM NATURALLY.

Hobbies: LOVES TO ENGAGE IN DRINKING... TO BE MORE SPECIFIC, LOVES TO MAKE OTHERS DRINK AROUND HIM SO THAT HE MAY OBSERVE THEM IN AN INTOXICATED STATE. AS HE HAS NO ORGANS FOR CONSUMING DRINK AND FOOD, HE ENJOYS WATCHING OTHERS PERFORM SUCH ACTIVITIES.

Theme:

Captain Edward Ishikawa:

THE CAPTAIN. ANY THOUGHTS BEYOND THIS WOULD BE INAPPROPRIATE. CAPTAIN ISHIKAWA IS THE LEADER. THE THOUGHTS AND WILL OF THE SHIP. I WILL ENDEAVOR TO BE ITS EYES. MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KEEP IN MIND IS TO NEVER LAPSE ON RESPECT FOR THE CAPTAIN.

Abrahan "Abe" Rozant:

INDIVIDUAL OFTEN DISPLAYS "SHIFTY" BEHAVIOR... BUT HE IS THE SHIPS DOCTOR CURRENTLY. THOSE WITH THE SPECIALTY TO MEND THE FLESH OF THE CREW SHOULD BE LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES. SEEMS TO HAVE STICKY FINGERS. SAFE TO PAY LITTLE MIND TO OFFENSES MADE WHEN OFF THE S.S. INFINITY.

Azure Hitch:

THE HELMSMAN OR LITTLE MOUSE. THIS WAS WHAT I HAD CALLED YOUNG AZURE WHEN I WAS FIRST MAKING MY PLACE ABOARD THE SHIP. OF COURSE... HE IS A BIT TOO OLD FOR THE NICKNAME THESE DAYS. I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER HIM THE SAME LITTLE MOUSE THOUGH. IN MY THOUGHTS THAT IS. I STILL REMEMBER WHEN HE HAD GONE MISSING FOR A TIME ONCE. IT WAS WHEN HE ENDURED A MAJOR PHYSICAL CHANGE. BEFORE HE RETURNED TO THE SHIP, THERE WAS A SITUATION WITH THE GUARDS AND THEIR CONCERNS ABOUT A HEAVILY ARMED MACHINE WANDERING THE STREETS IN SEARCH OF SOMEONE. GOOD TIMES. HE HAS BECOME A FINE YOUNG MAN.

Lindey Tate:

THE FIRST MATE. BEEN ABOUT THE SHIP FOR A FEW YEARS THUS FAR. NOT A BAD INDIVIDUAL. IMPORTANT TO MAKE AN EFFORT NOT TO UPSET HER. IF SHE HAPPENS TO BECOME ENRAGED, IT IS WISE TO MAKE A SUBTLE EXIT FROM WHATEVER SITUATION HAD CAUSED HER TO FALL INTO SUCH A MOOD. WEAPON NUT. ENJOYS MAKING HER OWN TOYS. TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION. WOULD RATHER NOT BE TORN APART BY WHATEVER CREATIONS SHE SO CHOOSES TO UTILIZE.

Gaberial De'Sardet "Red":

THE HUNTER. RED IS A VERY COLORFUL INDIVIDUAL, IN TERMS OF PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND PERSONALITY. NOT ENTIRELY SURE WHAT TO MAKE OF THE MAN, BUT HE HAS NOT PROVEN UNTRUSTWORTHY THUS FAR. HIS FUNCTION ABOARD THE SHIP FAVORS THE CREW, SO IN THIS REGARD HE IS WORTHY OF RESPECT AND KINDNESS.

Fiona Shreka:

STRANGE NEWCOMERS TO THE SHIP. I MAKE AN EFFORT TO NOT QUESTION ONES PAST WHEN THEY SEEK PASSAGE ABOARD THE SHIP, BUT THERE IS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MYSTERY BEHIND THE SCHOLAR AND HER... FRIEND? GUARD? THE MANNER THEY ARE TOGETHER UNCONCIOUSLY MAKES ME WONDER. NONETHELESS, I SHALL KEEP MY PETS AWAY FROM THE TWO. SEEMS ONLY PROPER THEY'RE GIVEN THAT COURTESY.

Jin Aethor:

THE CURRENT QUARTERMASTER. I HAVE GONE TO JIN FOR MANY RESTOCKS OF AMMUNITION AND AM THUS VERY FAMILIAR WITH THEIR PRESENCE. THEY SEEM TO HAVE GONE THROUGH MUCH IN LIFE, BEARING MANY PHYSICAL ABNORMALITIES FOR A HUMAN. EVEN SO, THEY ARE FAVORED UPON THIS SHIP AND IT WOULD NOT DO TO SEE HARM BROUGHT UPON HIM.

Anika "Hush" Lawrence:

A RELATIVELY NEW ADDITION TO THE CREW. PRESENT FOR ABOUT A YEAR. I FEEL A KINSHIP WITH HUSH IN A WAY. HER ABILITIES SEEM TO HAVE BECOME A BURDEN FOR HER AS IT AFFECTS HER SPEECH AT TIME. I AM OFTEN ABLE TO MAKE SENSE OF HER WORDS EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN CUT OFF BY HER ABILITIES. OBSERVATION IS MY SPECIALTY AND READING LIPS IS AN EASY TALENT. I VALUE HER ABILITIES IMMENSELY AS WELL, MAKING FULL USE OF THEM TO MUFFLE THE SOUND OF MY RIFLE IN TIMES WHERE A BIT OF SILENCE IS NECESSARY.

Marie Caldewell:

THE STOWAWAY. THOUGH ONE WOULD NOT CATCH ME CALLING HER OUT ON THIS. SHE IS AN INVENTOR WITH GRAND POTENTIAL. TO HAVE HER ON THE SHIP IS A BOON. HOWEVER, I WOULD PREFER TO FIX AND ALTER MY OWN FORM WITH MY OWN HANDS AS SOME OF HER ABILITIES CAN MAKE HER PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS FOR ME. SHE IS ALSO QUITE AMBITIOUS. I DO NOT THINK AMBITION IS A HEALTHY TRAIT IN REGARD TO MY BODY AND ITS FUNCTION.

Last edited:

• could have been me

— the struts

1:48

2:33

coded by xayah.ღ

• trying my best

— anson seabra

1:48

2:33

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:

Lin.

• Lindsey Tate

First Mate

S.S Infinity

May 19th

Female

Lower Class

Heterosexual

height
    weight

5'6"

blood type
    star sign

0+
    Taurus

weapon

Lindsey only uses weapons she makes herself. She can make pistols, rifles, crossbows, tasers, taser crossbows, semi-automatic machine guns, mini-guns, grenades, a rocket launcher, flamethrower, and more. Her go to though tends to be her pistols.

talents

She's highly intelligent and creative in all areas of study but she tends to enjoy technology, inventing, computers, and hacking the most. She's very observant of her surroundings and always is on the ready. She's the type to notice a person's presence even if their silent. She was taught hand to hand combat at young age in order to protect herself while she was living in the lower class so she's quite proficient in that. She also has talent in drawing which is very helpful when drawing out plans for her inventions.

hobbies

Reading, drawing, tinkering and inventing.

theme

face claim

Jinx

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */
© weldherwings.

Last edited:
32649b9847d39897af6c849aef608f34.jpg

Name:
Gaberial De'Sardet. Goes by Red now.

Race:
Human

Role:
Hunter.

Member of the S.S Infinity:
Yes. After meeting Captain Edward when their ship had docked for supplies they spoke to one another. Before he knew it Gaberial was brought along into the crew.

Distinguishing Features:
Gaberial's most notable features would be his long fiery red hair and his crimson eyes. Along with natural features, Gaberial's attire is usually expensive and well-tailored clothing, making him stick out like a sore thumb in low-class environments.

Sexuality:
Bi

Height: 5'8

Weight: 140lbs

Backstory:
Coming from a long line of nobility Gaberial was born in the Capital City of Aradia. His family was a well-known supporter of both the Chruch and the Royal Family, loyal without question to those who ruled over them. The De'Sardet family had a long line of ancestors that served within the Aradia's military, a few even given the privilege to become a part of the Royal Families Guard. Through their families' legacy, the De'Sardet's have served without question. Whatever task they were given by their betters would be completed at whatever cost. With their determination to follow orders well known by others, a cold and ruthless reputation has followed the families' names for a few generations. There were even rumors that the De'Sardet's were often hired by greater and higher-standing families to deal with political or personal enemies. Many brushed it off as a silly rumor started by lower and jealous families looking to stain the De'Sardet name. Unfortunately for Gaberial, this silly rumor would become a reality.

Growing up within the De'Sardet household was a rocky path, even as a child no misstep would be allowed without punishment. From the moment he was able to speak Gaberial was trained to become the very image of a noble. The way he spoke, walked, and even breathed was drilled into his mind to show him the proper way to present himself to others of his "kind". Long lectures about politics and their family's history, extensive training that would leave him bloody and bruised, and the cruel words and actions of many of his family members are what he could expect from every new day. The only time he found any semblance of peace was during his private training sessions with his grandfather, the head of the De'Sardet family. Unlike his older siblings and parents, his grandfather was much kinder and more patient with him, taking time to teach and even speaking for long hours with him. Their talks would give Gaberial a much-needed rest from the responsibilities forced onto him. His father would openly criticize his own father's actions, saying that he was wasting his time with the runt of his children, but his grandfather would simply wave off the comments and continue doing as he pleased.

Once Gaberial reached the age of sixteen he was finally introduced to the family's dark secret that until now had just been mere rumors. One night, after being called to his father's study, he was greeted by the two oldest of his siblings, Isac and Luke. Standing in front of their father's desk, his brothers looked at him with a chilling coldness that froze him on the spot. Behind the desk sat his father waiting silently without a shred of emotion. To Gaberial's surprise, his grandfather was even in the room, sitting in the corner of the room with his gaze down towards the ground, a heavy frown present on his face. It would soon be revealed that his father had decided to "test" Gaberial's usefulness to the family. His grandfather remained silent as Gaberial's father revealed their shadowy practice, explaining that the reason the De'Sardet family has lived for so long is because of the business done between stronger noble houses to "deal" with their enemies. Gaberial didn't want to believe it, that his family were nothing but hired assassins, but his father was never one to joke. With the secret now revealed his father motioned to his brothers and told them to take Gaberial to their next assignment to test his determination for the family. Gaberial would never speak of that night to another soul, horrid memories and guilt plaguing him to this day.

As the years went by Gaberial fell deeper and deeper into his family "work", becoming frighteningly colder with every new hit. What was even more frightening was the fact he had an apparent talent for the line of work, quickly gaining the approval of his father as he saw the runt of his children rise to meet his expectations. He felt no pride or comfort by that fact, only hollowness. One day however his grandfather practically forced him into one of their training sessions, saying it had been a while and wanted to see his progress. Once alone however they made no attempts to train and instead sat together in silence. It was a long silence between the two of them, but for some odd reason, it was a peaceful silence. For once in a long time, the thoughts plaguing his mind grew quiet. For a moment the reality of his world ceased and was replaced by nothing, just him and his grandfather. Finally, it was his grandfather that broke the silence.

"I'm sorry."

Gaberial showed no reaction to the apology, staring at the ground with a cold gaze, but felt his heart twist from his grandfather's simple words. After another moment of silence, he spoke up again.

"The path this family walks have been shrouded in darkness and built by corpses for many years, a path I once thought was necessary for our survival. I even took pride in it in my younger years," he laughed bitterly before looking to Gaberial with tired eyes. "I was wrong Gaberial, this path will and has always led to death and suffering for our family. I failed to make a change once I came to my senses, I failed to save my son and your siblings, and I failed to spare you from this life," he said mournfully as his now withering hands shook in frustration. "But now, with my life soon at an end, I wish to save at least one soul before I die."

Before Gaberial could question his grandfather's final statement he was handed an envelope sealed with the family's crest. It was another assignment, but his grandfather quickly assured him it was no such thing. Inside the message, he was instructed to go to the edge of the Capital near the docks and search for a smuggler named Roach. Once making contact he will be given further instructions. Gaberial was only confused by the message, but his grandfather only answered his curiosity with a warm hug.

"Live a long life, Gaberial. Lead your own path and save our bloodline from damnation," with those final words and a soft prayer he would leave Gaberial alone, stewing in his own thoughts. With his grandfather's words, Gaberial left in the dead of night and would follow the instructions given to him. From there he would find himself leaving the Capital City aboard the smuggler's ship. It had all felt too easy of an escape from home, but as the Capitals lights grew dimmer and dimmer the farther they became, Gaberial could only feel relief in his newfound freedom. After a year of this freedom was spent traveling from place to place, he would soon come across the S.S. Infinity and her captain. After speaking with Captain Edward, he found himself joining his crew as an extra hand and taking up the name Red to hide his real name. A year has passed since then and Gaberial has settled in nicely amongst the crew. He has however shared little to nothing about his past other than the fact he's a noble, hoping he'll never again hear the name De'Sardet.

Weapons:
A finely crafted Saber and a heavy Eternum-powered pistol.

Abilities:

Crimson Shower: One of Gaberial's less powerful abilities. When dispersing his powers in a quick burst Gaberial will create a cluster of razor-sharp crimson-red shards of magic and blast them toward his opponents at high speeds. This attack can be used at rapid speed, but every shard created consumes his magic bit by bit, eating away at his powers the more he fires off.

Blood Line: Not one of Gaberial's favorite powers, but a power that he can't deny has proven useful in the past. If at least 10 steps from his target Gaberial can summon a single tendril of bloody red mist from the palm of his hand and attach it to his opponent. Once attached the unlucky soul will be stunned and unable to escape Gaberial. He will then begin to consume his target's energy, taking it for himself to continue the fight. No doubt it is useful if he is running low on fumes, but there are two issues with this ability. One is that once attached to his target he is unable to move without threatening to break the line and making him open to attacks. He will need at least two minutes to complete the process, one if he uses more force to drain his opponent. Using more force to drain his target requires focus, causing a splitting headache and also threatening to kill his target. The second is the side effect of consuming others energy, giving him an unbalanced "high" that makes him rather reckless and hyperactive. Once this high disappears Gaberial is left sick and disorientated.

Red Oath: A technique that Gaberial has worked on since he was old enough to hold a sword and train with his grandfather. With determined and cold focus, Gaberial will be able to channel his magic through his saber, covering the blade with a red aura. Once fully enveloped with his magic his blade will become a sort of conduit for his powers to unleash in great bursts. Each swing will grow heavier, the blade sharper, and his swings faster. Using the ability will make him a heavy hitter in front-line fighting, but will sacrifice a great deal of his magic and put a slightly even greater strain on his body. The longest he's been able to keep his technique in play has been three minutes. Afterward, he will collapse in a heap of exhaustion, barely able to remain conscious or move.

Talents:

Hunter:
Due to his past "hunts" Gaberial has become a skilled tracker and hunter, often using this skill when the ship is low on food or when his crewmates make requests.

Weapon fixer:
After much of his combat training back home he was also taught the basics to quick weapon repairs and even slight improvements.

Hobbies:
Drawing, whittling wooden figures of various things, dice, and star/cloud gazing.

Theme:
[media]

• 65ba8e17dd2dc9a7ebc6426cbe9c7087.jpg
    General
    NAME | Fiona Shreka

AGE | 21

GENDER | Female

RACE | Human

ROLE | A Noble Scholar (Runway Princess in disguise)

MEMBER OF THE S.S. INFINITY |
    Yes. Fiona and her companion caught wind of their belongings being stolen by a thief. The two chased after the criminal and somehow found themselves in the S.S. Infinity ship. After a lengthy conversation with the perpetrator and the captain, Fiona joined the merry crew after promising to help the Captain learn more about the mysteries of the realm. It has been approximately a week since that fateful day.​

Appearance & Behavior

FC CREDITS| SAELAH_ANDLUS

HAIR COLOR | Brown

EYE COLOR | Red

HEIGHT | 5'8"

WEIGHT | 60 kg

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES | A hidden yet familiar brand on the flesh of her back.

HOBBIES | Learning, reading, experimenting, telling tales, dancing, singing, being dramatic

Background

HISTORY
    Fiona grew up in a small village as the daughter of a locally prominent merchant. In their own right, they were considered a lesser noble family. She had a relatively normal childhood, her parents providing her needs and encouraging her scholarly attitude. Aside from her family, one of the most important people in her life was her childhood friend - Shiloh Caswell. Like two peas in a pod, the two clicked as fast as lightning when it came to everything. Though they had their differences, they naturally filled each other's weaknesses, forming a formidable bond.​
    Unfortunately. there came a time when fate forced the pair apart. Shiloh pursued the military while Fiona got sent to an academy in the Royal Capital. The maiden felt incomplete during those times, but she still did her best to pursue her dream of being a scholar and an adventurer. After all, Shiloh promised to return for her and take her on an unforgettable adventure for the rest of their lives. Time flew and Fiona graduated. The Shreka family threw a party to celebrate her achievement.​
    It was during that event when Fiona's beauty caught the eyes of Lord Groo Wazowtzki, the son of the Baron of the land. Immediately, the Wazowtzki and Shreka family arranged for the two to be wed as soon as possible. Fiona felt betrayed upon learning of the forced circumstance, but she had no power to deny her fate. At least that was what she thought until her dear friend, Shiloh, came back. At first, he thought that she forgotten about their promise, but she quickly explained the truth. It was then when they agreed that they should escape the village and fulfill their promise instead.​
    During their travels, the two encountered a thief who attempted to steal from their belongings. They chased the thief and wound up in the S.S. Infinity ship where they met the Captain (and the thief), becoming the latest additions to the team thereafter.​

Abiltiies

WEAPON |
    She has none, but she does have Shiloh. She also carries around pouches of gold and a bag of suspicious jewelries.

ABILITIES |

1. Shapeshifting - Fiona can steal the form of any being she has seen, taking on not only their shape but also their attributes. Though a versatile ability, it is a double-edged sword as the duration of its use affects the consequence once she reverts to her original form. Fiona retains a characteristic or more of the form she had stolen once she returns to her actual body. The number, severity, and duration of this consequence depends on how long she has been in the transformation. For example, if Fiona turns into a fish for about an hour, she may wind up retaining its scales for a short time once she shifts back. On the other hand, if Fiona turns into a fish for about a day, she may end up retaining the fish tail for hours. These factors are directly proportional.

TALENTS |
    Scholar - Fiona is a capable researcher thanks to her time in the academy. One can say that it's her passion to learn, often curious about everything she sees. Moreover, she seems to be a quick learner.​

Chef - Fiona is capable of cooking delicious and fulfilling meals. However, she appears to be clueless about most of the common ingredients but knows her way around excruciatingly expensive ones. Thankfully, she seems to be a quick learner and could easily mix and match ingredients once she gets a taste of them​

| THEME SONG |

• The Lab Rat:
    Subject Alpha
    Arsenal
    Abilities ||
    {Lunar's Omen} - Requiring drawing his own blood to use the ability, Lunar's Omen allows Jin to be able to manipulate his blood as long as he has a decent enough flow of it coming from any wound of his body. This allows him to make constructs such as solidified weapons and tools out of it for melee combat. Another use of the ability is to send shards of his blood as small projectiles towards his opponent as a form of ranged attack, this however does not do significant amounts of damage to his opponents but rather similar to sharpened pins and needles sticking to his enemies. The final possible use of this ability is the most draining of them all and can only be used when exposed to the rays of the moon; requiring him to form a small pool of blood underneath him. Jin then scatters the blood into the air before it begins slowly raining down like flakes of snow, once making contact with anything or anyone, the 'flakes' of blood will sprout Spider Lilies that will slowly drain away the lifeforce of his enemy unless the flowers are swept off continuously. The radius of this depending on the amount of blood that was pooled beneath him.
    Limitation - While the ability is much more powerful when he is exposed to the rays of the moon, he is still capable of using this ability during the day at the risk of his attacks being weakened severely due to requiring more blood to drawn before it dries up in the sunlight. Another downside to the ability is the need to purposely harm himself to use it. He will either use a small sharp object to cut himself just to draw his own blood or purposely allow himself to be injured to counter his opponent. Finally, the most obvious of downsides to his ability is the amount of blood loss, while he can regenerate his wound in a moment, his volume of blood is still limited, losing too much blood will eventually cause him to feel lightheaded, dizzy and in the worse cases to end up passing out.

{Regeneration} - Capable of healing wounds ranging from small minor ones to larger gashes. Depending on how large the wound is, his healing factor can range between a few moments to several minutes and finally even possibly hours. With his regeneration, Jin is unable to restore any missing limbs or organs as well as unable to replenish any lost blood during combat.

Weapon(s) ||
    {Frost-Eternum Blade} [ref.] - Obtained during his escape, the Frost-Eternum Blade is a weapon used by many members of the Special Forces military. Rather than the Eternum Crystal being installed into the weapon itself, it is instead installed into the sheathe of the weapon. The blade itself is molded through an extremely durable metal coated with a thin layer of Eternum dust so that it will not shatter while inside of the sheathe. When drawn, the blade gives off a cold mist at all times so that when striking at another opponent's weapon or clashing, whatever the blade touches will freeze over said person or object near instantly. Because of this, even if the wielder is to incorrectly handle the weapon, they are at risk of freezing themselves over in the process as well.

{Bouncing-Eternum Magnum} [ref.] - A weapon handed to him by Captain Edwards as a gift. The magnum has a four small Eternum Crystals installed into the bottom of the barrel of the gun. The rounds, just like every other magnum are also laced with Eternum. Although once fired, unlike with ordinary guns, if the bullet does not make contact with an enemy, it will bounce off solid inanimate objects such as walls and metal surfaces and begin ricocheting multiple times until it eventually loses enough energy to and fall flat on the ground or hits a living person or animal.
    History
    The moment Jin was brought into this world, he was already suffering, born into a family in the lower-class slums followed by being born with a terminal illness that none of the doctors could understand let alone cure. His family and family friends had all expected him to pass away within the next few years. Whether through fortunate or unfortunate luck, Jin continued to survive through the coming years even as his illness became worse over time. Without enough money to afford a doctor from the middle-class let alone that of the upper-class, all his family could do was care for their only son to the best of their ability through home remedies and prayers to the World Tree. To be able to put whatever food was obtainable onto the table, during the day, Jin's parents had gone to the local church in the slums to be able to get chairety food, while this was only maybe a bowl or two of soup a time, it was still something. Other forms of getting food was his parents going to work manual labor jobs such as picking up trash and recycle to sell back for small amounts of change to get by with getting the cheapest of foods. During these times, Jin's two younger sisters were home giving medication to their older brother whenever they could and making sure to stay by his side while their parents were away.

One day, their prayers were supposedly answered when a knock on their rundown home was heard. Answering the door, the family was greeted by a man and woman dressed in formal attire, the clothing represented that of the acolytes from the church and just by how they were dressed, it was clear they were from the main Cathedral in the Royal Capital. They stated that their prayers had been answered and that the World Tree told them of the poor condition that Jin was in. Believing that it was 'fate' for Jin to be brought to the Cathedral for the prayers of the Tree to save his life. Of course, without any reason to be suspicious due to their strong faith in the religion, they willingly let their son go.

After being brought to the Royal Capital, he was taken to the Cathedral and instead of remaining on the main floor, Jin was taken underground. The following years were spent in agony, while the illness was cured, what was replaced was an endless amount of torture and surgery. He had his chest cut open, shards of Eternum Crytals forcibly being put into his heart, ground up and even liquidified Eternum injected into his veins. In the end, there were never any significant results of what those who practically kidnapped him had expected other than his hair turning white and growing animal ears and a tail. Each and every day during these surgeries and tests, the sound of the prayers of Eternum echoed through his ears as though those around him were expecting the prayers of their God to get something out of what they were doing.

Years went by and soon enough on a fateful day, when the tests were not being conducted due to whatever reason, Jin took action to attempt an escape. With his time spent there, he was able to get an understanding of the layout, slipping passed members of the church guarding the place as well as sneaking around the few Royal Guards that were stationed there as well.
    By the time he finally made his escape, Jin was found his way to sneak aboard a supply ship to head down to the middle-class and away from the Capital. From there, he hid amongst the public, making sure to keep his new appendages hidden at all times while stealing where he could to get food and water. At times, he'd notice the sight of the same men and women dressed in the formal attire appearing to be in search of him as well as members of the Royal Guard, but of course always found ways to avoid being seen.

Knowing well enough that he could not return to his family in fear that they would reject him for not looking like their son any longer or possibly even getting in contact with the church again in hopes to 'cure' him of how he looked. Jin actively kept away from his home while trying to live on his own to the best of his ability, as much as he wanted to return to his family, mostly to see his younger siblings once again, he feared the worse would come if he came back to them. Completely unaware that after escaping from the church, his sisters were also taken captive and tested upon just as severely as he was.

One day, during his usual roundabout of stealing, Jin found himself stealing from a group of smugglers at the docks. Unfortunately, this time he was caught in the middle of the theft. Prepared to beat a helpless teenager at the time, the smugglers were stopped by a large man that stood in the way between Jin and the smugglers. It appeared as though this man had enough of a reputation that the smugglers were quick to back away. By the time they had left, the large man introduced himself to the cowering teenager as Captain Edward. With a warm welcoming hand, he offered protection and a home to Jin. Hesitant at first, Jin eventually accepted and from then on, he joined the S.S. Infinity.
    After that day, Jin had dedicated his life to protecting and serving Captain Edward, finding him as the closest grandfather figure he could've ever wanted. The man treated Jin like his own grandson, protecting him, making him feel safe, always fed, and even scolding him when he did something stupid.
    Extra

Talents ||
    {Adaptable Cooking} - After his escape from his time in the Capital City, aside from stealing small items such as fruits and small bottles of water, knowing that he could not return to his family, Jin learned to cook on his own. Experimenting with basic ingredients that normally would never work together, he eventually found out random ingredients combine overly well with one another when preparing food. Because of this, he has gained knowledge of how to cook dishes that normally would not be seen anywhere else.

{Tinkerer} - After being brought on board the S.S. Infinity, one of the few skills he was taught by the Captain was about how to take things apart and how to put them back together. The very first object he had learned this skill was when he was handed the magnum from the Captain, learning how to take even the smallest piece of the weapon apart to understand the inner mechanics of the weapon before putting it back together.

{Quick-footed} - On top of the grown feline-like ears and tail, Jin was also able to able to obtain a higher reflex than ordinary. While at first, it was not exactly obvious, through the months spent stealing, he was able to notice the change by escaping capture from merchant staller owners by outrunning and out maneuvering most of them.

Hobbies ||
    - Reading
    - Meditation
    - Eating
    - Trying out new foods/ingredients for cooking

Extra ||
    - Has two younger sisters. The youngest named Aurora and the older named Elara.
    CODE BY SEROBLISS / VALOROUS ORDER

Last edited:

• T1BD42e.png

Name: Marie Caldewell

Nickname: May, Mi

Birthday: July 17th

Role: Engineer

Member of the S.S Infinity: Yes

Sexuality: Heterosexual

About Her

Height: 5'2

Weight: 105

Distinguishing Features: Her violet eyes tend to stand out being an unusual trait she has. It's not usual to see her sporting eye ware often not kept on her eyes or carrying pouches or other gadgets at her side.

Hobbies: Inventing, Books (Particularly technology based), Games of Chance, Sightseeing

How did she become a member of the Infinity: She got a job and did excellent work... might of simply not left the ship since...

Backstory

Backstory: Marie had always been a rather energetic and easily excitable even as a baby. Her parents would often talk about her being a wild child, rarely ever being able to be held in their arms always fidgeting around or trying to squirm her away out of their grip. She was always a bundle of energy that couldn't help but get herself in places she wasn't suppose to be even despite her parent's efforts to childproof their home. Even her desire to tinker was pretty evident early on as she found ways of taking toys she might get and dismantling them, even going so far as to create some very strange creations combining toys together.

It had been when she was a young child that she was really introduced to the aspect of tinkering and creation. In part inspired like men like Eiren Brackus she had wanted to work on various gadgets and machinery. Whether happenstance or perhaps sheer luck it had seemed being in close proximity to Eternum Crystals had in part instilled her power of Diagnosis giving her the ability to more easily figure out how things work explaining much of her talent dismantling things even as an infant. While still a bundle of energy she tended to at least get a little more distracted with building things, even if it didn't quite stop her from venturing off and peeking her curiosity in places she shouldn't be.

Being a teen at that point Marie had already become well known in her area fixing up broken things. She had made herself a little workshop from her parent's shed making money on the side. If you had something broken, Marie could fix it. It did, however also tend to get people to quickly realize it was best to give Marie the right parts rather then to do her 'work arounds'. While many did work there were many times it lead to more 'incidents' and headaches. It was only worst when she decided to come in with new little inventions. Made often on a spur of the moment some were quite incredible given the originality, though many had a tendency to... have accidents or malfunction. It made her 'gifts' often a rather scary thing for many to be given. While she was making good money on the side her school work on the side was doing quite well. Mostly coasting off her natural talent, she would do the minimum though it had helped her to get through school getting out a year faster then she would otherwise do it.

She did so not seeking to head off for a higher education. For her that natural curious side of her wanted to see the world, and what better way then using her mechanical know how to get some jobs and use the cash to make it by going off to see the world. She said goodbye to her parents and her workshop, taking the tools she needed with her and set off into the world. For her she was more the confident she could make her way by away from the rather bog standard boring world she was in at home into something more interesting.

She was right... though it was harder then she had expected.

As talented as she was it was much harder getting others to buy into her claims. Many expected someone with some education to handle the job or someone with more experience often causing her to be turned away. She spent many nights outdoors having to find ways to make it by coming up with random little toys and gadgets what scraps she could put together to make it by. While she was far from the pampered type, even she had limits being stuck practically homeless trying to make it by with only the rare good work she might get letting her stay in a nice hotel room. It didn't take long for Marie to find ways often sleeping inside machinery and odd places people wouldn't likely find her to get some sleep.

With difficulty getting a 'legit' job, it tended to lead her to doing more... shady business. Work mostly under the books that people weren't looking for 'qualified' people or paperwork. Being the risk taker she was she had no problem signing up with such work having the skills that proved she was capable. It was through much of this work she managed to get a bit more of a name for herself allowing her more and more work and with it more funding to help her live comfortable as well as have some extra left over for her little experiments. It was during this period of time she got tied to the S.S. Infinity. Meant to be a simple repair job, she had done fine work tuning things up... the only issue was she got quite comfortable on the ship working there and as such she hadn't left having been around for nearly 8 months... whether the captain was aware or not perhaps being another question altogether.
    Abilities and Firepower

Weapon:
    R. E. G. (Rapid Empty Galvanizer)
    A weapon appearing quite similiar to a pistol though repurposed having several nobs and wires resting along the weapon. Upon firing it, rather then a bullet it uses an enternum crystal contained inside where the ammunition would normally be to create a bolt of electricity that is built up and fired off. Upon firing the slide will bull back, rather then for releasing ammo it instead allows for a cooling chamber to quickly use compressed air taken from outside between the shot to be used to rapidly cool the chamber to be fired once again to help maintain heat allowing a more rapid cooling solution for repeated use. The shots themselves primarily tend to stun rather then kill electrocuting the target causing their body to convulse uncontrollably.

The dials allow for alternate modes of fire, particularly disabling the rapid release of shots able to be more like an arc draining much more power and creating far greater heat and lowering the range, mostly used for cases of needed extra power from the shots making it much more deadly. It does have a greater chance to overheat making shots also require a slower fire rate.

W. E. C. T. (Wired Electric Conductive Tether)
    A whip like device contained in what appears to be a tube with a larger appartment up top. Upon use the chamber in part opens allowing a conductive wire to be shot out containing a pulse of electricity that can be swung around with moderate control by the user. The whip itself can extend out roughly 10 feet in length in longer range applications though generally in controlled or combat scenarios it's best used at a max length of about 5 or 6 while remaining in the users control. Those touched will be shocked repeatedly by an electric current so long as the user pressing at the triggers with the wire being wrapped around the target allowing easier application.

The WECI most usefully for Marie is able to be used to allow her to use her Hijacking ability from a short distance away acting as a tether giving her access so long as the wire is connected. To aid in this, the very tip of the whip with electricty applied is in part magnetic to maintain a connection with magnetic material.

Abilities:
    Diagnosis
    A magic ability that allows Marie to to observe any sort of constructed device and get an understanding of its inner making like a blueprint in her mind. She can work out the inner circuitry of an object from the individual parts to even the material used, albeit she has to know the material to be actually able to name it. This ability is also able to spot potential problems or defects in an object, typically through the use of her understanding of how it might work or through how it operates noticing perhaps an inconsistency or other malfunction that seems out of place.

The 'blueprint' she gets of the object is most limited to the range of sight her eyes can see of it, being up close she might be only able to see a panel while viewing from a distance she could perhaps see the entire structure and get a better picture of it as a whole. She can only observe the 'blueprint' as long as she is directly looking at it. Her ability to fully comprehend how something work relies on her own experience working with an object. While she could take something she is looking at and piece it together exactly as she see sit to be, it would take her actual knowledge to understand how it might work.

Hijack
    Through physical contact or limited indirect contact with a mechanical object, May is able to take access in order to control or disrupt its functionality. This process can be made to work much quicker depending on the area which a connection is made to allowing for things such as briefly disrupting the function of a joint or perhaps a door to be opened without a major disruption to the object as a whole, though strong security can potentially block this or catch onto the brief disruption.

The ability itself can be disrupted in the case of the device having security in place to limit access, requiring her time to crack through such security if she doesn't know the codes to get in. particularly flimsy security might allow her way to bypass it perhaps a camera's feed being able to be simply turned off where as a full hack could bypass and feed it false information. More complex machinery that Mi isn't familiar with might take her a bit more time to figure out the controls over.

Talents:
    Tech Savvy Genius
    When it comes to technology and how things work, Marie is genius. In part her natural talent and dedication along with the bonus of one of her abilities gifted to her by the Eternum Crystal has made her able to quickly pick up on not only how things work but come up with her own solutions. While not everything she might come up with is practical or even reliably functional, it does all show a great deal of talent she possess and a capable to create great works in the future. If only she didn't tend to get excited and ahead of herself in the development process and worked more on testing...

Agile and Flexible
    If there is a tight space you need someone to squeeze into or to work in, Marie is your gal for the job! Her work requires her to work in often many tight spaces to get things fixed up or working. Likewise outside getting into crazy positions to work she also knows how to wiggle her way out of those same off positions as needed to get free. Don't be alarmed if you see her popping out of some small vent unexpectedly without an ounce of hesitation doing so.

Mathematician... typically.
    While her understanding of technology is great, it tends to be her ability to handle math that helps to carry on her experiments to the next level. She is quite talented when it comes to calculating things out in her head or processing numbers. The biggest issue tends to be her sporadic adjustments and lack of desire to write her work down or to really look into it. It's not unusual for her to slip up missing a few numbers here and there which is often the biggest contributor to her gadgets blundering.

Weaknesses:
    Perfectly Average
    While not a slouch and rather healthy, Marie is very much just a typical human lacking powers that others might have. For extensive purpose she is about as average as a healthy individual might expect to be physically. Not an issue in normal circumstances, but given the supernatural and other dangers it can be a detriment... one she typically tries to combat with her gadgets.

Inventive to a Fault
    While her love for creating new gadgets and devices have yielded many great inventions on her part, it doesn't change the fact that some inventions don't work out in the way she likes...a and accidents can happen. Don't worry, she tests her devices to a decent amount before letting you use them... though that special terms of use you sign is legally binding, don't bother to read the fine print though.

Last edited:
Firey Chef
Dominique La´Sar
★★★★
Female / Witch / 23
Member of S.S Infinity | Chef Cook
Blue Fire Manipulation/ 170 cm / 69 kg
Overview
A neutral cook or at least that's what the first picture shows. But by a closer look you might notice her keen eyes, the precise motions... if she didn't raise the bottle yet. Dominique- for short Meeka or Domi- is a relaxed woman, who loves the smell of spices and see faces lighting up when they eat her meals. However, if you have managed to piss her off, you might get some sloppy soup looking like octopus jelly. She loves to collect stories or talk in general. Meeka prefers to not priotize anything, though she might have changed that by joining the crew of the ship.
Background
No reports show her birthplace or family. Her life starts in an orphanage after her blood family abandoned her. Judging that their surroundings definitely hit the lower class spectrum, Dominique supposed her parents hoped for her to have a better life somewhere else. Besides various visits and sometimes even interests from people coming from the upper classes, she spent most of her childhood in that orphanage. Though they barely had anything to eat though, she and her peers were sent to school to master their abilities.

The academy revealed her true blood. Not a human, she was a witch. A descendant of an unknown spree. Thus the teachers kept a close eye on her, in case the magic would revert or form into something else entirely. Fellow children tried to keep away from her at first, yet they couldn't quite keep away. They loved her energetic self, the caring and protective Dom. She learned quickly how to bend fire to her will.

Her life changed when she was ten. Dom had always been easily provoked. One day an older kid took it too far. She had taken interest in cooking and after long hours of looking for supplies in the wild, standing in the kitchen for more long stretched minutes- all to have one kid throw it all to the ground one day. Her friends and the younger children ended up hungry. Dom started a fight right there and then. But the academy had yet to teach her everything at that point. Her fire turned blue- hotter, deadlier. As if she forged her own dagger. It leashed out and took the orphanage down, together with many lives that could not outrun her wild fire. Dominique cannot forgive her till this very day.

Alone and homeless, the girl walked to a nearby city. The journey almost cost her life. Creatures crept out of their caves at night, the weather tucked at her. Dominique carried on nonetheless. She hadn't fought for nothing. After some time she arrived at a city. Not the capital, she knew upon arrival. Some middle class city, ready for her to explore. Almost a month after her incident, the little girl found her way into a kitchen. They didn't allow her to cook, obviously. She was more of an errand-kid than anything else. Besides the bare money she gained, she lived from the left-overs. But Dominique listened to the elderly cook, who told stories of the sea and ships in the skies. Nothing uncommon in a world where pieces of lands flew. The same cook took her under his wing by the time she grew thirteen. For three years he taught her all he knew and gave her extra history and myth lessons.
By the time her sixteenth birthsday arrived, her teacher died due to his rather old age. For the witch was no more reason to stay in the kitchen or in that city. She decided to search for a new place, a new challenge.

Word of the S.S. Infinity reached her then. Dominique made it there and proved her skills as a cook. Ever since she has been seventeen she was part of the crew as new cook. She found her joy in seeing people loving her food or generally speaking to them. They didn't use her, often got on her nerves but she cherished the crew that never failed to surprise her.
On one of their adventures, the witch found a small mechanical dragon. After some time, she got her hands on one of those eternum crystals, ready to inplant into the lifeless body. Both to her surprise and astonishment, the little dragon was a small fire pot connecting to her magic. Dominique didn't even allow a debate if her new pet could stay or not. A cook always needed a helping hand... or, well, claws. Since then Linsie has been on her shoulder ever since. (Linsie: [Linsie The Dragon] )
Combat Arsenal
Arsonist | Fire Manipulation: Dominique's fire turned blue in matters of training and emotional rage. Hence they are a bit hotter and sharper. Though she mostly uses it for her kitchen instead for combat. Her magic is bound to her emotional stages. They determine the strongness of her fire. (e.g.: focused= stronger; sad= weaker)

Weakness:
a) she cannot forget the incident when she was ten, thus her magic usually does not respond when she is up against someone in combat
b) She has to be physically okay. Well fed, rested etc. (e.g.: when she didn't sleep much her flmaes are a lot weaker) since her power "eats" away her energy and may cause terrible damage to her body if overused.

Pistol Lady: Why would a cook have a pistol? To fight, obviously. Dominique may seem calm and collected, but she does not hesitate to fight whatsover if it concerns someone she has sworn to protect.
The pistol is somewhat enchanted. It allows her to channel some of her magic into it, letting it settle into the special made bullets. She may or may not have found a good relation to the seller of Linsie's crystal and discovered another piece of his masterpieces.
She calls her pistol Mad Rosaline .

Weakness:
It can only fire in a certain ratio.
Magic enchanted bullets fly slower and not quite far.

Physical Strength: Naturally, Dominique has a fair amount of muscles, allowing her to box. The cook sometimes can be seen in the training area of the ship.
CODE /
SEROBLISS

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Appearance:
FangAvatarrp.pngFangAvatarrp.png

Name: Fang Jiahao

Role: Janitor

Member of the S.S Infinity: Yes

Distinguishing Features: Fang has several scars on his hands due to practicing with his katana, so he wears black gloves to cover them up, afraid to show how many times he accidently cut himself.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'10

Weight: 165 lbs

Backstory: Fang grew being the son of a lumberjack and a pie maker. His father was great when it came to chopping down trees and his mother had the best pies in the area. When Fang discovered his powers, they had gone on a vacation to the local beach. It started simple, him making small details on sand castles, then making holes in the ground until he was able to create forms and shapes. His father grew worried though, as each time he played with his sand, he would bleed from his nose and spend a day in bed due to headaches. Afraid of these new powers causing Fang more harm than anything, he banned his son from using them.
As Fang grew older, he kept practicing in secret, not much he could do without sand, since he lived in the middle of a forest, but he could buy sand in a bottle from a local merchant and play with it. One day though, Fang joined a local dojo, fascinated by swords, he vowed to learn how to use one. His father, being a proud wilder of an ax, agreed and supported his son's new hobby. Fang wasn't very good though, as much as he tried, his classmates all grew faster than he did, leaving him in the lower levels to the point he was the tallest and oldest in his group.
Fang bought a katana, which he always carries around and left the school, determine to learn on his own and at his own pace. This didn't sit well with his father though, who began to ask Fang, what he planned to do with his life. Fang couldn't think of an answer and was forced to take a job and start making his own path. The young man left the forest and went to the one place he always wanted to be, the beach. He got jobs being a waiter, made friends and even got a small place all to himself. He continued to practice with his sword and with sand, testing his limits and trying to improve, even if it was just a little. However, the nice life he had obtained didn't make him feel complete, instead he felt he was missing something. So, after his parent's blessing and leaving his girlfriend at the time, he joined local crews, hoping that traveling around will inspired him to find the path he is destined to take.
During one of the times he was trying to earn some extra cash, working again as a waiter, he met Captain Edward. After a few jokes and some small talk, Fang joined him for a snack during his break. He explained his reason for working and what he hoped to accomplished. The captain offered Fang a place in his boat, as a janitor, but Fang cared little about the job. He had an opportunity to meet new people and maybe finally find his destiny.

Weapon:
Katana, has a black handle that has clear signs of being worn out. The blade is supposed to be made out of emerald, but it's starting to look like it was just painted over.
Bottle of sand, he was a wine bottle filled with sand, which he uses to practice mostly.

Abilities:
Sand Manipulation - Fang is able to control up to three times his weight in sand, allowing him to mold it into different shapes, make it soft or even harden it. This comes with a price though, he knows his limit is three times his weight since the more he tries to control, the bigger the headache he gets. Once his nose starts to bleed, if he doesn't stop manipulating sand, he will pass out. The sand also needs to be within his sight and cannot have water in it, other wise he is unable to control it.

Talents:
Endurance - Like his father, Fang can take a punch. He is able to take damage and still keep going, as long as his body is capable of doing so. He does feel pain, but he has learn to swallow it and bare with it, as long as it is necessary. However, he cannot endure the worst pain of all, needles.
Athletic - He isn't the best at everything, but he is good. He can swim, run, jump and hold his breath a bit above average.

Hobbies: Practicing with his Katana, Playing with sand, socializing and drawing (he's not good at it though).

Theme:

Other: Fang doesn't like broccoli.

Let me know if I need to change anything :3

Last edited:

• dc1064469b2203cab61ce2656e749746.jpg

[Full credits to: washanapple]​

• Name: Arden Skyler

Role: Bodyguard

Member of the S.S Infinity: Yes, kind of.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Last edited:

• cc6.pngName:
    Honeyrose

Race:
    Florian

Role:
    Tailor

Member of the S.S Infinity:
    No

Distinguishing Features:
    Grass like hair.
    The entirety of her eyes are green
    And she had two flowers growing out of her head.

Sexuality:
    Asexual
    (Possibly can change during rp)

Height:
    5'2"

Weight:

Backstory:
    Invisible to the human eye is an island and hidden with in the island is a race of people long thought lost. Here they live and thrive. They are content and happy and could wish for nothing more for they live in paradise but there is one girl who can't help but wonder what lies outside their bubble. For she hears of old stories and knows of the dangers but can't help but be curious of it all. But it matters not for she can not leave the island for it has a barrier which one can not pass. Though unknowing to her and her people the barrier has weakened and its only a matter of time before they are accidently discovered.

Weapon:
    None

Abilities:
    Plant Manipulation: She can control plant life but she can not just make it appear ot of thin air or make it pop out of a seed. This power is also very draining especially if your not use to using all the time. In Honeyrose case she'd be drained out pretty quick when trying to fight when using her power cause she's not use to it. This can get better as time goes on but it won't be fast. You can tell how much energy she's using by her hair which the color begins to dull the longer she uses her powers. Once she's all rest up her hair is back to the bright green. It's good indicator to when she needs to stop and rest.

Talents:
    Sewing/Making clothes
    Singing
    Dancing
    Flute
    She's a really good/strong Swimmer.

Hobbies:
    Does Day dreaming count? She's been doing a lot of that recently.​

Last edited:

SOLOMON ALBINNE

rsz_ewq_bvvuwaaltvt.jpg

• Full Name: Solomon "Sol" Albinne. || Name Meaning: From the Hebrew name שְׁלֹמֹה (Shelomoh), which was derived from Hebrew שָׁלוֹם (shalom) meaning "peace". || Nicknames: He oftentimes wears Sol as cognomen amongst friends; he's shown no particular preference, nor does appear adverse to suchlike shortening. || Age: Thirty Five years of age. || Species: Human. || Land of Origin: The city of Caris. || Current Residence: S.S. Infinity. || Occupation: Master Gunner / Gunman. || Religion: Formerly Polytheistic. || Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. || Mental Health: Solomon presently enjoys good mental health. || Physical Health: Due his unnatural bestowal — however innate —, Solomon's health has been long-lastingly diagnosed with intermittent iron deficiency. Besides said ailment, he's missing his left pinky's fingertip. || Mental Illnesses: Aaron does not suffer of mental illnesses. || Physical Illnesses: He does not suffer of physical illnesses. || Phobias: No recorded phobias. || Triggers: No recorded triggers.. || Addictions: Power, tobacco. || Eyesight: Above-average eyesight. || Smoker: Yes. || Drinker: Yes. || Other: His weaponry, although centered mostly on the ship's own gunnery, is a hand-kept revolver, and a dagger. | Amidst his mastery of aim, Solomon's a rather apt charmer, a cartography enthusiast, as he's a resourceful survivalist. ||

Personality Traits

A silver-tongued charmer whose potence exudes in his very gait. Found always wearing a clever smile, seldom looking preoccupied with concern, fear, or upset. He's a bold man whose courageous attitude befits perfectly his current profession: one to never flinch at a gun's thunderous bellow. Knowingly charismatic; an approachable figure, notwithstanding mischief's perennial glimmer swimming within his gilded hues. Towards those he's come to care — call family, even —, the man can appear nonchalantly protective: readied to step up, form a wall betwixt companion and threat, without a second's worth of hesitation. Yet, it's not to say he doesn't come without flaws: for he's an avaricious man, whose greed has left him blind once. Which, granted, sometimes makes him appear untrustworthy; but he's never claimed himself the world's most honest man.
Abilities & Miscellaneous.

• Metallicization: the capacity to, partially, shell his dermis with a protective layer of iron — it appears as a darkened overcoat, sufficiently profound to withstand sharpness, blasts, or bullets with minimized drawback per-impact. The layer's shape-properties are variable between activations, yet none possible amidst. Therefore: once Solomon's covered a piece of himself with iron in a certain manner, he cannot change it until he's deactivated his ability and tried once more. Amidst it's drawbacks, however, comes the common disadvantage to his onset of abilities: the redirection, usage, or spend of iron causes oftentimes a severe deficiency — leaving him lightheaded, enfeebled, fatigued, and even faint. More specific to this iteration, should he cover his limbs in iron, circulation won't run as optimal, and overuse can therefore cause flesh necrosis in need of emergency amputation.
  • Metallokinesis: the user's ability to manipulate metal. Without proper training or preparation, Solomon can only partially utilize this ability within a short range, if not with direct contact with the piece desired to be moved. He can bend, shape and cut various materials, but the sturdier these metals are, the less effective would his prowess be. Nonetheless, Solomon cannot create metal out of thin air: he needs to be in contact with it, or produce it himself to a greater cost than it's worth.
  • Metal Creation: this limited reach of his power allows Solomon to create iron-made items from his own body. Yet, it's a detrimental affair, since it requires high levels of iron within his body to function in lesser degrees. If utilized, it is for a small dagger, or a powderless bullet made in emergency.

1673699487425.png
Name: ale"xander" snive

Race: half elf

Role: professional problem causer , in other words rebelion member and theif

Member of the S.S Infinity: no

Distinguishing Features: stolen suit (the one in the picture) , leaf colored eyes

Sexuality: asexual / heteroromantic

Height: 5'10

Weight: 140 lbs / 58kg

Backstory: alexander snive , known simply as xander was a half elf born in the third class of society , and due to that fact he spend most of his childhood working in fields for the rich and trying not to die of hunger , he really was against the whole stealing and rioting life when he was younger , his moral compass was too much on the good side to do that , it took his own mother dying of starvation and his dad dying in an accident while working for him to realise that the whole system is broken .

after this realisation and the death of his parents xander joined the rest of the people and began living a life of stealing with a small group of theifs , he tried to become a sailor at somepoint but after spending a couple of years there he realized that the sea life wasnt for him mainly due to motion sickness.

after he returned he quickly found that his little team has hit the jackpot and landed a job with some rich folk basically climbing up the ladder to the top without him. without his team he returned to job of stealing little things from people , ranging from jewlery to food to money. but , like always , he always made sure to only steal from the rich.

asperations : xander's biggerst dream is to reach the sky , his flying wont allow him to fly too high , and the capital of the world is not only floating but its unreachachable to him , so his life always revolved around reaching for the sky , literally and figuratively.

Weapon: none

Abilities:
body munipilation:
xander is blessed with ability to change his body in multiple ways , the main three being:
wings
xanders back sprouts out bat like wings , these wings arent perfect at flying but they can give him a good lift for atleast enough time to escape or catch whatever he's after
blades
xander's fingers are merged and his hand almost completely deforms to create two sharp points that can deliver painfull slices and stabs.
face changing
xander can alter his face to match other people or create another face to hide from people.

weakness : the morphing in his body and bones cause emense pain as each part of his body is slowly pulled and broken to be mended into a new thing.

Talents: slight of hand ; fighting ; quick thinking

Hobbies: sneaking into theatres and watching the plays / fighting for money / messing with rich people

Theme:

Other: will steal your knees if he could lol

Last edited:
EgfULb2.jpg
Napoleon Mauvieux

Race: Beastfolk
    Role: Gunner
    Height: 6’9” (206cm)
    Weight: 210lbs (75kg)
    Member of S.S. Infinity: Yes; To join Anika after their defection from the church.
    Distinguishing Features: His super cool sunglasses.
    Sexuality: Unknown

(Source of image)

COLOUR
LESS
  • BASIC INFORMATION
    NAME
    Calcis
    NICKNAME
    Cal

HEIGHT
    6'11
    WEIGHT
    98kg

Sexuality
    Unknown
    APPEARANCE
    Being a wolven Beastfolk, Calcis has many features corresponding to his racial traits: gray fur, a fluffy tail, pointed ears, golden eyes... There’s not much to separate him from others of his kind, with the exception of a scar that he sports over his left eye. Maybe also the highly advanced and weatherproof Quintech cyber-prosthetic that has replaced the entirety of his right arm.

As someone who trains daily, Calcis possesses a well-disciplined build, and was born into a hefty frame. Because of these combined features, he may appear intimidating to most on first sight, but he is actually quite the friendly fellow, and is quite fluorescent and easygoing.
    Art created by Yifeng_LZ (Twitter)

Last edited:

title

artist

The Navigator

R

equisite.

name

Syrus Andromedus

nickname

Sy

hair color

black/blue

eye color

Golden

height/weight

6'0/150 lbs

Gender/Race/Sexuality

Male/Human (mostly)/ Heterosexual

p

syche.

For Syrus it's always been about legacy and wanting to complete the task his forefathers set out for long ago. That is at the core of who he is and informs a lot of his choices and actions. If he fails then all their work would've been for nothing a fact that eats at him. That fear means he'll make impulse decisions or let his pride get the better of him from time to time.
Impulsive
Having been raised by his grandfather he inherited his sense of whimsy and adventure but also his recklessness. He is content with taking risks with himself and throwing caution to the wind if he'll find some kind of enjoyment in it. This behavior is contrasted by how seriously he takes his job as navigator. If something bad happens because of a direction he gives he won't let it go and will try his damndest it never happens again.
Proud
Syrus has read every book, every poem, every essay, and every map back home and has always been accustomed to being a big fish in a small pond. He takes a sick sense of pride, boarding on arrogant, satisfaction in his knowledge of things. When met with someone more knowledgeable than him he becomes dejected, almost unresponsive. He doesn't like to be outdone.
Loyal
Quick to love. Even quicker to anger. He will go to bat for anyone he deems worthy of his loyalty, his respect, or his love. Any slight against them is a slight against him and he won't hesitate to let it be known.

h

istory

For as long as he could remember Syrus wanted to go on a great adventure. Raised by his grandfather he sat at his knee and drank in stories of harrowing danger, epic romance, and immeasurable danger. He often recalled how people would say "it's in the blood" whenever he'd make his intentions of seeing the world known for the Andromedus Family were of the stars and they could never settle in one place for long.

For generations the sons and daughters of House Andromedus would venture out to conquer the world and complete the dream that was set forth by the founder long ago. A compendium of the world of Eldrida

Turns out the stories gramps would tell him were ripped straight from the journals of his forefathers from their travels. From romances with elves, to fights to the death with demons, to cheating a pixie in cards. The stories were endless but they all ended prematurely. No one ever seemed to live to see the dream fulfilled.

Syrus burned through the journals with an unstated hunger. He would succeed where they failed. He would do what many believed impossible. He began studying air currents and pressure, tidal changes, migration patterns and changes in the species. If the information was available, Syrus knew it.

It wasn't until he was 14 did his chance to begin his journey manifest itself. During one of its supply runs the S.S Infinity docked in the town of Liberl and Syrus managed to haggle his way on board by promising to cut a two week journey down by a week. They arrived in five day and thus his time abroad began.

a

bilities

Velocity Manipulation: Can slow or accelerate the speed of himself or things he comes into contact with. It functions by drawing in or dispelling kinetic energy. But it only works on things he's aware of. If he doesn't consciously use the ability it's not applied. Over usage can have several side effects ranging from nausea and the spins to leaving him bedridden for days which is why he doesn't keep it active all the time.

Muscle Mimicry: Syrus can copy and replicate any action or mannerism he has seen once to near perfection as long as it's within the confines of his biological make up. Mostly a party trick or used for a laugh but with further honing he could be able to mimic some forms of combat.

Enhanced Senses: Due to the mixed nature of his biological make up Cyrus' senses are more acute than others. He can tell by the scent in the air if there is a storm brewing or feel the slightest shift in the wind. His taste buds can also identify the exact ingredients used to prepare a meal as long as he had experienced them before.

t

alents & hobbies

Skilled Artist: Capable of crafting beautiful and detailed drawings and sketches. His journal is filled with pages of illustrations and doodles of places he's visited and people he’s met.

Avid Learner: Despite his aversion to being one upped he has no quims learning from others to cover the gaps in his own knowledge. If you're willing to share your knowledge he has no issue being patient and learning it.

Sleight of Hand: Having read about an ancestor who once survived an encounter with a violent kelpie by showing him a magic trick(he "detached" his thumb), Syrus resolved to learn it as well. You'd be surprised how useful fake magic tricks and cards are until you're in a jam.

Hobbies:

Penmanship and Calligraphy

Cooking

Stargazing

Swimming

Painting and Drawing

Learning everything there is to know about everything

g

allery.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Timothy Drokblood - done
    Christin 'Bugs' Weaver - WIP

Last edited:
Click Tabs
  • Personal
    ALIAS
    Aries Daina
    SEXUALITY
    Bisexual

HEIGHT
    5'2
    WEIGHT
    RACE
    Human

ROLE
    The Librarian
    S.S INFINITY
    Aries can be considered as one of the founding members of S.S Infinity as she’s been with Captain Edward even before the ship was built.
    FACE CLAIM
    Layla
    DESCRIPTION

Aries Daina is a fair lady, described to have an innocent face. A petite, young woman in her 20's, who has caught the eye of many, solely through her bluish lavender hair which frames her face just right. If there would be one distinguishing feature that she has, that would be her golden eyes. It is much like those stars that you see twinkling from afar. Added to that, her clean and reserved aura is something that sets her apart from other people.

She usually wears this blue, off-the-shoulder dress, with a golden halter, wrapped around her neck. Her outfit consists of blue and golden linings all throughout her clothing and finishes off with a white fitted leggings and some golden boots.

PERSONALITY

The Librarian is typically shy and you would rarely see her be the first to converse with other people. She is often seen either at the ship's library or clinging beside the Captains shoulder. Due to her not having any other family members to lean on, she became dependent towards her uncle, Edward. However, she does try her best when it comes to helping the members of the ship. Aside from being the Librarian, she is also called the therapist of the group. Usually, people come to her if they experience insomnia and other sleeping disorders, such as sleep paralysis, sleep apnea, oversleeping and etc..

Along the journeys that she has yet to experience, she wishes to reunite with her older sister, who she was once separated with, before meeting Captain Edward.
Scroll

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

COLOUR
LESS
  • BASIC INFORMATION
    NAME
    Hariette Quinn Harris
    NICKNAME
    Hariette , Quinn

HEIGHT
    170 cm
    WEIGHT
    Is this the type of question you ask a lady?

Sexuality
    Demisexual
    APPEARANCE
    Hariette appears to be a lot younger than her age. But do not be fooled, for her angelic demeanor is but a mask that conceals her sadistic personality. A slim figure standing in 5'5 ft tall, this woman also has a hint of reddish streaks in her long black hair.

As a Duchess, she carries herself with pride and sophistication. The public would always see her wearing the fanciest and modish gown- a human being exuding airs of what it's like to be in the upper class.
    Faiceclaim:Damselette Columbina
    Pleasure is sweetest when 'tis paid for by another's pain - Ovid

Last edited:
COLOUR
LESS
  • BASIC INFORMATION
    NAME
    Reevan Harris
    NICKNAME
    Reevan

HEIGHT
    6'1
    WEIGHT
    169 lbs.

Sexuality
    Demisexual
    APPEARANCE
    Standing at 186 centimeters, Reevan possesses a relatively toned build maintained through basic weight training. He has long, wavy black hair that hangs over his shoulder. His stature retains a reserved mannerism, though his tender smile is said to have a soothing effect on others.

As Duke, Reevan highlights his status by owning a lavish wardrobe to pick and choose. While he often adorns a wide assortment of clothing styles to match the various events he attends, he does prefer a particular fashion during his downtime. Reevan favors a white fur-trimmed cloak over his shoulders with a black vest that sits comfortably beneath. Under his outer apparel, he sports a black silk button-up shirt, similarly matching black trousers, and formal dress shoes. Due to his amassed wealth, he dons precious gems in the form of rings. His readers, in particular, are finely made with eternum to increase his eyesight slightly.
    Faiceclaim: Pantalone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1675622050370.png

Anika "Hush" Lawrence

Race
Human

Role
Scout

Member of the S.S Infinity
Yes. She was adopted into Edward Ishikawa's "family" approximately a year ago. Having been a lost soul that went astray in life and living off other people's leftovers on the docks of Eldrida, the warm, welcoming hand of the captain saved her. He taught her morals, what it meant to be a family, and to always search for answers in life herself. Despite not being the type to voice it, she has come to love her fellow crew members and has vowed to protect them with the newly acquired life Edward gave her.

Distinguishing Features
Hush has relatively shallow scars all along her body due to her previous occupation.

Sexuality
Asexual

Height
5'0"

Weight
92 lbs.

Backstory
Anika was born in Aerilon, a town with a nearby Eternum mine. The city was tasked with excavating the Eternum before being eradicated by the Church of Eternity due to the gradual outbreak of tainted ones. Luckily for Anika, she miraculously avoided contracting the disease. Found by hunters of the church and deemed a miracle child gifted by the World Tree, she was quickly admitted into the church and raised as an apostle to the god tree. Though she was brought up learning about the many gifts that the World Tree provided, she quickly caught the attention of the morally corrupt among the clergy. Namely for her unique ability in stealth.

She was quickly reformed into an assassin of the Church of Eternity. Given the codename "Hush", Anika lost all semblance of her humanity, becoming a tool for those that preached the good god's name. In the name of the World Tree, she killed without hesitation. Her targets ranged from tainted ones to members of society deemed dangerously close to discovering the truths of the church. She never once batted an eye. She never questioned whether her actions were morally right or wrong. Not until a certain incident.

Having lost her faith in the church's teachings and ultimately reflecting on the crimes she committed, Hush ran away, uncertain of what to make of her life and everything she had come to believe. During this crossroad, she met Captain Edward Ishikawa. Hoping to learn the World Tree's secrets, she joined him and his crew. One year later, she actively supports her new family as the scout of the S.S. Infinity.

Weapon
Two eternum-based daggers crafted by the Church of Eternity. The church's symbol is engraved on the pommels of each blade.

Abilities
[CQC Specialist]
Raised as an assassin in the Church of Eternity, Hush is proficient in close-quarter combat. She is nimble and calculatingly precise in all of her movements. She can quickly ascertain vital points and target them accordingly. This does, however, mean that her attacks are relatively weak. Hush relies on a stealthy and quick kill. If she is forced into a prolonged fight where her cover is blown, she will likely become overwhelmed by her opponent.

[Mute]
The supernatural ability she was blessed with at birth. Hush can silence anything she comes into contact with. As long as she touches an item or person, they will not make any noise, no matter how much they try. Additionally, if an item she holds does anything to another item, such as scraping a knife against metal, it will still not produce sound. She can only silence living organisms when directly touching them, however. Sometimes her ability activates subconsciously, causing her words to be cut short. This is why she is reluctant to speak the majority of the time.

Talents
Hush has always been gifted in the art of stealth. Even without her power, she is light on her feet. This has led to a knack for pickpocketing, spying, weaving through places without making a sound, judging the things you keep under your bed, and hunting. Despite this, she has no skills in chores or mundane tasks and will sneak off and force someone else to take her place, much to their chagrin.

Hobbies
-Listening
-Not talking
-Snooping

Theme

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back