• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Christmas Roleplay | 1 x 1 Search |

Divinity.

I know today is thanksgiving but I need to get an early start on my Christmas roleplays, if you could not tell my name is Divinity and I'm glad you're here. I have been role-playing for three years and so far it has been a very good experience. I'm looking for a couple of different roleplays, I will be saying somethings about myself, and a little bit about who I'm looking for. If you're interested in anyway please let me know, you can reply to the thread or private message me!

| About Me |

+She/Her
+Music Lover
+Pacific Standard Time
+Active Replier, but I do get buy so I will let you now if something is going on.
+Proud Dog Mother
+Huge Book Lover
+Only play female roles, but I'm always happy to double up as a male character.
+Six to four paragraphs, maybe more depending on what you give me.
+Literate writer
+ 3rd person writer
+I love making mood boards and playlist for my characters, so I will be doing that.
+I work hard on everything that I write or make.

| Who I'm Looking For |

- Anyone who is Semi-literate to literate
-No one liners, at least one paragraph
-OOC chatting, this is not a must but I like to get to know my partner.
-Please be willing to double, sometimes we might have to play more then one character.
-At least one reply a week, if you can do more then that's fine too!
-Someone that will plot with me, not just have me do the work.
-3rd person
(I will add more if anything comes to mind but this is it for now)

| Plots/Pairings |

-Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend
-Ex Lover x Ex Lover
-Mafia boss x Girl (I have a really cute Idea for this!)
-Christmas Hater x Christmas Lover
-CEO x Baker (Home for the holidays kind of thing)

All of my plots have not been put into solid ideas, so when they are ready I will update my thread. As for Pairings I have a couple that I will be listing but if you have an original idea, you're very welcome to tell me about it! I'm so sorry this thread does not have much on it but I will add to this thread as time goes on, I just need to come up with more then I can add much more to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back