• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chris & Jensen

Jensen listened to Max and he just lost it. "What the fuck?...I literally give her everything. What else can I give her? I love her with all my heart. I married her" he yelled...."Why have I never noticed that she was cheating on me" he yelled again as he paced around the room so anger. He loved her for three years now and he didn't know what to do. "What is wrong with me?" he said with some tears in his eyes. He was genuinely hurt. He poured his heart and money and time into Jenny. He was so mad he wanted to just punch the wall.

Jess smiled happily. She just kept cuddling and occasionally kissing him. However the work and the duties from the day was catching up with her and she feel asleep softly and so happily. She couldn't have asked for a better day or night.

Last edited:
Max let him get it all out frowning at how hurt he was. She went over to him and cupped his face trying to get him to focus on her "You didn't do anything Jensen, in all honesty she was always a hoe. I'm so sorry this happened, I really thought she had gotten better when she met you. Maybe she just got better at hiding it, I dont know. What I do know is that its not right that she is doing this to you and you need to tell her that you know about it and you guys can figure it out from there." She explained trying to get him to calm down. The last thing she wanted was for him to be this hurt.

Chris smiled happily and watched her for a little bit until he fell happily asleep with her.

"How the fuck did I even fall in love with her. How'd I not known!......Fuckkk" he just cried and sat on the ground against the wall. He had his head in his hands. A bit later he finally calmed down. He smiled at Max. "Hey thank you for telling me." he now knew that Max liked him but currently he just wasn't sure how to address that. He just sat there and leaned his head on Max's shoulder. "Thank you" he said and then a couple minutes later he kissed her cheek softly and held her hand.

Jess slept the entire night. She got more sleep than she basically had in years. She rolled over and smiled seeing Chris still there. She gently and softly cuddled closer to his warm body. She realized they weren't wearing much but it didn't bother her because she was strangely comfortable and I guess you could say in love with the man even though it was so soon. She just hoped her breath didn't smell bad as she was close with a guy she really liked and she didn't want to wake him up if she went to brush her teeth.

Max gave a soft sigh but sat with him the entire time lettimg him get it all out. She knew he needed this and she would be there for him every step of the way "Its gonna be alright, you'll figure this out." She said softly before giving his hand a sympathetic squeeze

Chris woke up in the morning and groaned softly frowning when he didn't see Jess anywhere. Though he soon relaxed once her heard the sink in the bathroom knowing she must be in there. He layed back and sighed happily replaying the events of last night in his head. He was falling hard and fast for this woman.

Jensen just nodded. “Thank you Max. For everyrhing” he smiled and just held her hand. Jensen last up he gently guided her head towards him with one hand and kissed her gently. He felt safe and loved right now doing that.

Moments later Jess came back into the bedroom with just a little silk short robe. she smiled seeing Chris awake. “Oh hey handsome” she said crawling back into bed getting close to him. Her robe was pretty loose so as she layer back next to him and since she was shorter he could see right now the cleavage and as she moved her legs around the robe opened up alittle bit. “I had such a good night with you.” she smiled putting her hand on his chest. “Ohh shoot I ave to go get Ava. Ahh we are late” she said out of habit seeing that is was seven am.

Last edited:
Msx kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck holding him close to her. She pulled away for air and looked at him in a bit of shock "Why did you kiss me?" She asked quietly

Chris licked his lips and smirked softly "Mornin gorgeous." He murmured before he let his hand go under her robe and trail down her body while he kissed at her neck "How did you sleep?"

“Max somehow during all this and during my marriage with Jenny you’ve loved me. that’s whyi kisses you. Because i’ve missed someone who actually loves me” he smiled and just looked her beautiful face.

“I slept so good. Did you sleep babe?” she smiled liking the feeling of his warm hands on her cold body. “I’m glad you decided to come over and spend the night with me” she smiled and kissed him lightly. Jess pulled the blanket on top of her cold body.

Max frowned some and pulled away from him "You kissed me because you miss the feeling...but you don't feel the same." She said softly before she started to get her things ready to go "I should go." She muttered growing a bit angry at him for kissing her just because he missed that feeling. She wanted him to feel the same for her and thats why he kissed her.

Chris smiled happily "I slept amazing." He said softly before he kissed her back and pulled her close to him "I'm glad I came over too."

“Hey hey wait...” Jensen walked over to Max and stopped her from packing. “Max. I’m married. I am married to your sister. Please just give me time. i love everytime we hang out but please give me time to get the divorce or at least to talk to Jenny” he looked down completely sad that that i as the situation but he didn’t do anything about it. Jensen was an extremely loving and loyal partner no matter the relationship.

Jess smiled. “Chris you want breakfast? I can make us some eggs, bacon, and some toast.” she said and then just looked at his perfectness. She started to nibble and lick his neck.

Max sighed heavily shaking her head some "No, look Jen you love my sister. Thats fine, the way it should be she is your wife. You don't have feelings for me and I'll be alright but for right now I need to go." She explained

Chris nodded happily running his fingers through her hair "Yeah that sounds great actually." He said happily

“No Max. I am doing together a devorcie. I do not deserve someone who cheats on me. Max i iove your love. Max i’m sorry this has worked out the way that you probably would have liked but I do love you” he said hugging her.

Jess smiled but got up and put a dress on as she smiled at him. “okay babe. Do you want some coffee? I can not do anything before I have coffee. ” she said laughing abit opening up a drawer and taking some pills before going towards the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them.

Last edited:
Max higged him just as tight looking at him amd cupping his face gently "You love me? Like love me love me?" She asked quietly not wanting this to be something he just said to make her feel better

Chris smiled happily and watched as she did her routine "Yeah coffee sounds great." He murmured before her got up and slipped on his boxers as well as his shirt

“Yes Max I do. I love ever time we hang out. You make me feel so happy and actually appreciated and loved. Please don’t ever feel like you are my backup plan.” He said copper her face in his hand. He lightly kissed her. “I love you” he smiled sweetly.

“Haha nice outfit” she said slightly sneakily looking at his morning package along with his black T-shirt. She walked towards the kitchen starting some coffee and come eggs and bacon. “Chris I’m really happy you here” she smiled to him handing him a cup of black coffee. She really liked him.

Max blushed bright red and leaned in kissing him lovingly. She couldnt believe that this was actually happening between the two of them

Chris smiled happily at her as he sat down on one of the bar stools she had "I'm happy to be here." He said giving a big genuine smile

jensen pulled away from the kiss lightly. “Max you know this will take some time right? I have to talk with Jenny and then file for the divorce “ she said looking down knowing that he never would have imagined things like this happening.

Jess finished making breakfast and then sat with him and handed him his big plate of eggs bacon and toast. “What are you up to today?” she asked curiously as she really didn’t have anything happening.

Max gave a soft sigh but nodded a bit "Yeah I understand." she said softly looking down at the ground stepping away from him a bit "I guess I should get my things huh?" she said quietly

Chris smiled happily and started to dig into his food "Well I've got some papers to grade, other than that I'm free. Oh gotta do my work out too."

“Look Max I’m sorry. I am sorry. I will get things done as fast as I can okay? He said feeling like shit now. He let Max down. He couldn’t be there for their of them at the moment. He should never have spontaneously invited her to Florida.

She took a sip or her coffee then looked at him. “Oh what do you do to work out?” She asked curiously. She kept eating some eggs and a piece of her toast.

Max pulled fully away from him and got her things together "Yeah..sure." she muttered not fully believing him. She took a deep breath before she checked over her bag one last time "Goodbye Jen." she whispered before she left the room and made her way to the airport

Chris shrugged a bit and explained his simple routine to her giving a small smile "Its pretty simple, you should join me sometime." he said happily

Jensen tried to get her but she left before he could talk to her again. But really no words were going to fix it. The reality was that he was married to her sisters and she wanted to get with him. Jensen just put his head in his hands. He fucked everything up.

Jess smiles “Sure id love to join you sometime. I typically run five to seven miles a morning.” She smiled and finished her breakfast.

Max got home hours later and went inside her apartment quietly. She gave a soft smile as her dog Dex ran up to her licking her hand happily "Hey buddy." she whispered kneeling before him and petting him gently. She took a deep breath just staring at the dog before she shook her head and started sobbing as she collapsed to her knees fully.

Chris looked at her impressed and smiled happily "Five to seven huh? Well maybe we should go on a run then." he said before he finished up his food

“Haha sure. I’d love to go on a run with you. And then sometime you can’t show me your workout routine” she said smiling and then kisses him. “Damn babe you have been working out” she said jokingly as she felt his muscles.

Jensen just cried all night long. He had just made a shit show of himself and now ruined both of his relationships. “Fuck. Damn it Jensen what the hell did you just do” he yelled at himself.

Max gave a heavy sigh and pulled herself together.

Jenny pulled out her phone giving a shaky breath as she called Jensen finally getting up the nerve to tell him what was wrong

Chris chuckled softly and pinched her butt some "Mmm so have you." He said before kissing her gently

Jensen got up hearing his phone ring. He looked at it and sighed. “Oh shirt” he said before reluctantly answering. “Hi Jenny. Look i Know what’s been going on” he said really not wanting to have THIS conversation now.

Jess smiles as he pinched her butt. “Yea i have” she decided to kiss him more. “Mmm baby.” She said sucking lightly on abit of her lower lip. “Chris what do you want to do?” She asked him

Jenny gave a heavy sigh not wanting to have any kind of argument with him right now "Jensen I'm pregnant." she rushed out before he could say anything else. She was beyond terrified about it, not only because she was not the motherly type, but she also didn't know if it was her husband's or the man she had been seeing for the last 5 months.

Chris smiled some and held her close to him "I don't care, we can stay in bed all day, or go out. As long as I'm with you." he murmured

It took a minute for Jensen to process what the woman just said. He was so fixed on telling her that he knew she had cheated. This though was not the news he was expecting. “What the fuck....Jenny we haven’t had sex. You haven’t wanted me in atleast a month and before that I was out of town. “Fuck Jenny....”you can never fucking think about anyone else other than your self. You bitch how could you let this happen? When you have sex with me you know I always fucking wear a condom. Plus you keep telling me your still on birth control” he was so pissed off that he lost Max and now his wife was pregnant with most likely not his baby. He started to form tears in his eyes he was pissed but just very sad and hurt. He took a couple deep breathes and sighed as he hurt really how truest scared she was. “Jenny I’ll be there to help you. I’m sorry honey. I’ll be home late tonight. Have you decided if your going to keep the bab?” He asked also nervous for her. He decided she’d take the high road in the situation. And he was always the supportive person. He never really had gotton extremely mad.

“Aww babe” she smiles and her hand starts massaging his neck softly. She smiled cutely. She then kissed cheek softly before running her kisses down his neck. Her hand moved from his neck to the rest of his body feeling his fit and strong body. “Mmm” she smiled

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back