• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chris & Jensen

emilyB emilyB

Max sat at her parents home sighing softly ready to get this dinner over with. They had decided it would be a good idea to have her sister over with her husband since he was in town from filming his TV show. Max felt uncomfortable aroumd her family for the most part. Her sister was the perfect daughter in her parents eyes and she was just the second daughter. They wanted her to be married but she had yet to find the right guy. Yet a huge reason she got so uncomfortable was the fact her sister was not what she made herself out to be. She was a whore yet her parents refused to actually see it and she loved to make Max know that she was a well off trophy wife while Max was far from that.

Chris sat at his desk looking over the kids he taught smiling softly as they had their play time. He loved being a kindergarden teacher and he wouldnt change it for the world. He glanced over at his little teacher helper Ava as she colored quietly "How are you Ava?" He asked happily wanting to make sure she was okay. He knew her parents were seperating and that it was affecting her.

Jenny was getting ready early that afternoon for the dinner with her family. She couldn't wait to show off a new dress Jensen got for her as a present when he came home. Jenny didn't mind all the travel trips and long hours Jensen was gone because it meant she could do her own thing in their huge beautiful home. She lived a life many people wanted. Jenny loved all the money she got from her husband and she really didn't wasn't honest with her husband. But he didn't know anything about what she did on her own and adored her when they were together. All the while while he was gone she got with many guys.

Ava was always very outgoing and smiley but it did show recently that even she too was affected by her parents separation. "I'm sad because I don't get to see Mama very much when I'm with Daddy. " she looked down and started to scribble out of sadness and frustration. "And Daddy is always mad with Mama" she looked down holding her favorite stuffed dog.

Max heard the door bell and smiled softly as she saw Jensen and Jenny walk through the door. She loved her brother in law a lot actually, he was an absolute sweetheart and she really didn't think her sister deserved him. She hated seeing her sister do the things she did behimd his back but it wasn't her place to say anything. She went over and hugged her sister and brother in law saying her hellos to them.

Chris frowned softly as he listened to the little girl "I'm sorry to hear that Ava, but its going to get easier. If you ever want to talk to someone you can talk to me okay?" He said softly giving her a small smile as she looked at him "Now how about you go play with the other kids huh? I bet they'd love to have you in their game." He said quietly to her

“Hey there Maxie. “ Jenny laughed and smiled hugging her sister. She knew she hated that nickname. She really was no time nice to her sister but she didn’t know why she didn’t it’s. Well other than to make her sister mad at her. “Max you know Kensen just came back from filming in Europe. “ she said grinning and kissing him passionately.

“Teacher but I don’t want to play with them” she said getting up from the table and going to sit in the corner with her stuffed toy. She just sat there and looked down with tears forming

Max frowned and shook her head some with a roll of the eyes "Yeah no shit sherlock." She muttered frowning as her mom pinched her arm before hugging Jenny and Jensen. She sighed heavily and went to go sit back down while her parents did their usual gushing over Jensen and Jenny about their 'perfect' lives.

Chris sighed heavily and went over to her sitting next to her "Okay then I will sit with you." He said quietly before he took her hand and placed a cookie in it from his secret stash "Shhh don't let the other see." He said quietly giving her a giant smile

After about ten minutes of talk with Jenny and her parents in the living room, Jensen excused himself and went to then kitchen to get some more water. He smiled upon seeing Max. “Hey Max. How have you been?” He asked genuinely curious. Jen filled up his water glass and just watched her.

Ava lifted her head as her teacher sat next to her. She smiled really big seeing the cookie. “Really teachers?” She said very excited and then took the cookie with her two hands. She nibbles on it for a while. Once the cookie disappeared the smile on her face disappeared too. The whole rest of the day she was either in the corner or right next to him. By pick up time Jess wasn’t there. Ava sat waiting for her mom. She started crying because her other class mates her gone already and her mom wasn’t there yet.

Max smiled happily and sipped her drink as she looked at Jensen "Same old same old I guess, just doing the best I can." She said giving a small laugh "How about you? How was Europe?" She asked while watching him

Chris frowned not seeing Jess anywhere looking at Ava "Sweetheart do you know your mom's phone number?" He asked softly wiping away her tears "Take deep breaths, its going to be okay. I won't leave until you get picked up." He told her truthfully.

"Aww. Well I'm sure you will find your place soon." he smiled at her. "Europe was great. I absolutely loved the people I was working with and the people I met were amazing. The food also was so good. I kept thinking about actually how much you'd like it there" he smiled and then got a sip of water. They did know each other pretty well.

Ava knoded. She typed it into the phone. The phone rang for a while and finally Jess picked up. "Hello, This is Jess is everything okay?" she asked. She sounded very clam. She was at work in the hospital. She was a nurse in the ICU unit. She hated now that her and Ava's father split up but it was better than making Ava have to keep listening to them fight or hear her dad yell at her mom.

Max smiled softly at him giving a very soft blush "Yeah I have always wanted to go to Germany, Ireland, and London." She said happily sipping her drink again "Maybe I'll be able to go some day." She murmured giving a soft shrug still smiling at him. She got along very well with Jensen and she would like to say she loved him more than her sister nearly all the time.

Chris frowned softly hearimg the stress in her mother's voice "Hi um....its nearly 4:15 and no one has come to get Ava." He said calmly to her glamcing at Ava whole was still crying next to him "Is there anyone who can come get her?"

"I promise you that sometime you will be able to go. You know dreams come try" he grinned then smiled at her. "Max...I know that you will get out of this low point in your life. You will find the perfect person for you" he said sipping his water and admiring her. He really never saw her in that way before.

Immediately as she heard him say that she replied, "Oh my gosh I am so sorry. Um her father was supposed to pick her up. I guess he hasn't. I will get off work right now and drive over. I should be there in about fifteen minutes. Please tell Ava I'm on my way" she said frantically also able to hear her daughter crying. Jess knew that if she left really from her shift she would 100% get in trouble at work but she had to. On the way she called Ava's father. He didn't pick up so she left a very frantic upset message. How could he do that again she just kept thinking. Jess walked into the school and walked into her daughter's classroom. "Aww honey I am so sorry" she said going to pick her up.

Max gave a soft laugh snorting softly at his comment "Im really starting to wonder if that will ever happen." She mumbled frowning as her sister came into the room

Jenny came into the kitchen smiling wide as she saw her husband "Oh Jensen there you are! Honey come out my parents want to talk about our next trip to Hawaii!" She said happily looking to her sister "Oh Maxxie you heard about our departure right? Im sure you can look after the house?" She said before looking at her husband.

Chris smiled softly at Ava ran straight into her mother's arms. He got up and went over to them scratching the back of his neck a bit "Hi there, look Ava has told me about whats going on, if you want I can help get her into after school care." He said softly not wanting this to happen again to Ava.

Jensen looked down to the floor as his wife came in. "Oh okay babe" he said not really done with Max's conversation. Jensen looked at her again and smiled and then walked out to the living room.
"Um I don't know about that Jenny. I can try but you know I have a life too" she tried to ague to her sister. Jenny walked back to the living room to sit with her husband and parents.

"I am so sorry sir. Her dad was supposed to pick her up. I'm not sure what happened. Actually that might help some" he said smiling at the man. He was really tall and pretty handsome. Jess rubbed Ava's back as she held her. "I have been trying to adjust my work schedule to be able to be there more for her but I have to work these two jobs just to pay the bills" she admitted knowing it was a pretty hard time. "Thank you so much for watching Ava today. She always feels very safe with you" she smiled softly at the man.

Max frowned and glared at her sister "I have a life too Jenny." She muttered glancing at Jensen who looked at the floor "I'll see what I can do." She muttered while they went into the living room.

Jenny smiled happily and took Jensen to the living room and sat down with him "Whats wrong babe?" She asked not realizing that she had just interupted his conversation with Max completely.

Chris smiled softly and gave a soft nod "Well of course I'd stay, if I'm being honest Ava here is my favorite student." He admits chuckling as Ava giggled softly. He looked over her mother and gave another smile, she was a very beautiful woman, he could see that Ava looked just like her.

"Nothing hun its all fine" he smiled and kissed her. He sat with her talked more about his trip and adventures to her parents. He was a bit distracted thinking about the last comment Max had made. For some reason that was really sticking with him. "Oh mother, you know Max just promised she'd watch our house so you guys don't have to anymore" Jenny smiled brightly

"Aww well thank you. Yeah she hasn't been fully herself recently obviously because of the family stuff going on right now. I am very happy to hear that things are going well at school. Thank you for watching out and caring about her" she smiled at the teacher. "Sir I am not sure if you have access to it but in Ava's file I would like to make myself as the primary contact rather than Richard. Here is my number just in case anything happens and you need to contact me again for any reason at all" she smiled and handed him a blank card with her number on it.

Max finally walked out of the kitchen just as her sister told her parents about the house 'Oh Maxine thats so nice of you.' She heard her mother say "Yeah, I guess so." She mumbled back to her before sitting on the recliner across from all of her family. She looked at Jensen as he stared at Jenny while she spoke about god knows what and she couldn't but wish that they had met instead of him and Jenny.

Chris took the number and gave a small nod "I'm afraid I can't do that, you would have to ask the office but I will take this and make sure to call you if anything is needed." He explained before he walked them both out to the front and waving goodbye to Ava "Bye Ava, see you tomorrow alright?"

Jensen looked over at Max as she sat down. He smiled giving her a very soft gentle warm smile. One. Plus tell that he did genuinely care about her but just as a in-law right now. Jensen knee her family didn’t like Max that much and it just made him sad. Later that night during dinner he excused himself saying he didn’t feel good at all. Probably because of the jet leg. He kissed Jenny and then excused himself. He had t really seen much of the house but tried to guess Jennys room. He went in and laid down but really he was just in Max’s room.

“Thank you si much for the extra time and support for Ava and our family. I really appreciate it” she smiled softly looking right into his sweet eyes. For a second she just looked looked at him with a smile and then realized and walked towards the car. She drove home. Ava was supposed to be with her father but she loved getting to have her daughter more. The whole way home she just fell asleep after the emotional day.

Max sighed heavily having had enough of her parents questioning her relationship life at dinner and left the table. She walked up to her old room and laughed lightly leaning against the door frame and saw flipped the lught switch on "Having fun there Jen?" She asked laughing again as he lifted his head to look at her.

Ava woke up once they were home and clung to her mother tightly "Mommy I stay with you tonight?" She asked giving her big puppy dog eyes

“Oh shit. I’m sorry Nax. I thought this was Jenny’s old room” he said getting red. He sat up and then quickly stood up. He had a bad headache. “Um I can leave “ he said but was getting an idea maybe she didn’t want him to.

“Yes sweetheart. Your staying with me tonight” she walked inside. She made dinner and then got Ava ready for bed. The rest of the night Jess kept thinking about her teacher. How nice he was and how that’s was Ava really needed recently.

Max pushed herself off the door frame laughing quietly "You're fine, I'm just messin with you." She said flashing him a quick smile before she sat on the edge of the bed "Jenny's room is at the other end of the hall, if you're ever wondering." She said glancing around at her old thankful her parents hadn't changed it like they had Jenny's.

Ava smiled happily and ran off to do her homework. As she finished she went over to her mom tugging on her arm gently when she saw her dozing on the couch "Mommy. Mommy I'm hungry." She said quietly

"Oh okay thanks." he smiled "Well Max your old room is really nice.I like your style" he said with a soft smile. "Hey Max, in the kitchen you didn't sound very hopeful about things. Whats going on?" he asked "You know you can always talk to me" he said putting her hand on her thigh.

"Honey you just had dinner but you can have a snack" she smiled carrying her daughter giving her some goldfish from the cabinet in the kitchen. "Ava do you like doing to school? Are you friends nice still?" she asked loving her daughter greatly.

Max shrugged some giving a heavy sigh looking into her brother -in -law's beautiful green eyes "I don't know....my life is just at a stand still. I'm working then going home to an empty apartment. My parents keep nagging me to get with someone, and no offense to you but seeing me sister of all people in a happy relationship hurts a bit. I just wonder whats the point in trying to get out there anymore. I havent been on a date in nearly 8 months, the last guy didn't get in my pants the first night and he never called again." She explained "Maybe I wasn't meant to find someone." She murmured

Ava smiled and ate a few goldfish and nodded some "Mhmmm but I don't want to play. I just want you mommy." She said clinging to her leg some. Ever since the seperation she had been with her dad most of the time due to her mother's hectic work schedule.

“Oh Max don’t say that. Your going to find someone. Don’t give up on love “ he said smiling looking deep into her eyes. “Look I’m so sorry you feel so sad” he wanted to help her but wasn’t sure how to.

“Aww honey invite sorry. I’m trying to get my work to Ben nice so i can hang out with you more” she sighed and hugged her duaghter playing with her. She loved her so much and was so sad that she needed all the work and pay that she could get.

Max shrugged a bit "Just gets a bit lonely sometimes. My friends have now got someone and are moving forward in life but I just feel stuck some how." She murmured

Ava nodded some and sighed softly cuddling her mom yawning a bit "Mommg I sleep with you tonight?" She asked hopeful that she would say yes.

“Hey how about your and i hang out sometime just as like friends. But like i feel so bad for you. Yeah I kindof hope that for my life to move forwyrd too” he said looking down reflecting on his life.

“Yes of course honey” she said going upstairs with her daughter. “Hun go get on your pjs. Love you. Baby” she smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back