• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chris & Jensen

Max gave a small smile "Not sure how much my sister would like it but sure I guess. It'll be nice having someone to talk to." She said before she leaned over and hugged him tight "Thank you by the way, for listening to my ramble about nonsense." She murmured to him

Ava squealed happily and ran to her room getting dressed quickly not noticing her shirt was on backwards "I ready mommy!!"

He hugged her tight and smiled. “Oh don’t worry. You know I am here for you if you ever want to talk more. And don’t worry about Jenny. I’ll deal with her” he said smiling

Jess got ready too quickly and smiled. She was in the middle of brushing her teeth finished and smiled. “Hi hun” she smiled and hugged her tight. Jess read to her and then both fell asleep eventually.

Max pulled away some and gave a small laugh "Alright, well I should probably head home, its getting late." She said softly before she bit her lip gently as she stared into his eyes getting a bit lost

Ava smiled happily and brushed her teeth with her mom before she got in bed cuddling up close "Goodnight Mommy." She said sweetly before kissing her cheek gently and falling asleep

Jensen smiled at her. “Well thank you for letting me rest here. And yeah I should get back to Jenny” he said smiling at him then walking downstairs. He smiled and kissed Jenny. “Hey baby let’s go home. I’m not feeling good” he said quietly to her.

Jess woke up early the next morning. She sighed and got up and showered. She got ready for work and then woke up Ava. “Hey honey it’s time to get ready first school” she said sweet and softly.

Max came downstairs and said her goodbyes before she left and went to her apartment giving a soft sigh. She glanced around and thought about possibly getting a dog, maybe that would help her lonlieness a bit.

Ava grumbled and pulled the blanket over her head "Nooooo no Mommy we sleep!" She whined not ready to get up and go to school yet.

Jenny and Jensen when home. The whole time he thought about Max. He was sad that she didn’t feel very good and was lonely. He went straight to bed as he felt sick.

“Ava but you love going to school. You get to see your awesome teacher” her mom smiled and kissed her cheek. “Come on honey we don’t have too much time” she said handing her a cute outfit to put on.

Max woke up in the morning and sighed softly. She looked at the time and got up getting a quick shower. Thankfully she had a new job starting up soon but until then she was off for right now. She thought of something to do and before she knew it she was infront of the animal shelter.

Ava got out and pouted some "No mommy I want to stay with you!" She said clinging to her leg starting to cry having not had a night with her mom in a couple weeks

Jensen left for work before Jenny even woke up. He left a note saying he’d back late tonight. Jensen arrived at his office abit later and started plnning some things. He got distracted and started thinking about Max. He knew she was really sad and not in the best place. He decided to call her. If Jenny ever asked he would just use an excuse that he was talking out some details about the house sitting. Jensen called waiting for her to pick up.

Jess did feel really bad for not seeing her daughter in such a long time but she really didn’t have even enough money to pay the next rest for their place. Jess just stared at her daughter not sure what to do. “Honey i really need you to go to school. How about for just a half day” she said hoping to make an agreement with her kindergarten daughter.

Max picked up her phone when she heard it ring smiling as she saw Jensen's name on the screen "Well hey there, how are you?" She asked as she went into the animal shelter looking at all the animals trying to find one for her.

Ava whimpered but nodded softly wiping her eyes and sniffling "Okay mommy.." she said quietly still hanging onto her though

“Hey Max. What are you up to?” He asked with a smile on this face. Jen could immediately heard a lots of dogs barking. “Hey Max are you okay” he asked abit concerned.

Jess smiled and hugged her. “Aww baby’s girl. I love you so much” she placed Ava on the bed and helped her get dressed. They then walked downstairs and got some breakfast.

Max smiled happily as she heard his voice "I'm doing alright, I'm at the animal shelter. I thought maybe I'd get myself a companion at home." She said happily looking around again "How are you doing? Are you at the studio? I don't hear my sister so you must be away from home." She said laughing a bit

Chris smiled happily as he greeted his students when they came into the room "Well hello Ava, how are you?" He asked as he kneeled infront of her seeimg she was clinging to her mom's leg for dear life

He laughed alittle at her comment. It wasn’t true though. “Yeah I am at the studio. Aww a companion... Yea I can see you with a dog” he said imaginings that. “I’m doing fine but kind of bored” he said sighing.

“I’m sad. I want to stay with mommy but she has to work so she can pay the bills” she said repeating what Jess said earlier. Jess looked down at Ava sadly and then back at Chris. “I’m so sorry. Invite really not sure what to do” she said feeling abit overwhelmed

Max gave a small laugh and smiled some "Oh really? Well if you want I can facetime you and show you all the doggies!" She said happily still not having found the dog for her yet.

Chris gave a small smile and took Ava "Don't worry, we'll have a fun day." He said softly as he coaxed her into the room

“Aww yeah my just in my office memorizing lines. You know I love dogs” he said smiling through the phone.

Jess smiled at Chris as he held Ava. She noticed how safe Ava felt with him. She’s was so happy. Then Jess left for work.

Max smiled and send him a video chat request. She waved as he popped up on the screen then turned her camera to show him the dogs "Look at how cute they are!" She said excitedly. It was nice for her to have someone to talk to and them not seem like she was bothering them.

Chris smiled softly at her mother and took Ava into the room "We're going to have art time this morning, why not make something for your mom?" He said smiling more as she nodded happily and ran off to join the other kids

Jensen smiled as he saw then awwed At the sight of the dogs. “Those are adorable. You should get the black doddle puppy” he said seeing how happy she looked.

“Okay teacher” she said looking down and waiting to start. The whole time she was sad go hope th her mom would get her school.

Max gave a small laugh and gasped seeing an adorable english bulldog sitting there "Oh Jensen look at him!! Oh I have to meet this one." She said happily looking at the dog as he barked and ran up to the window to see her.

Chris smiled and went around to each child helping with their art projects but he kept his eye on Ava all day making sure to keep her occupied and happy.

Last edited:
"Aw he is so cute.. Yes you should meet him" he smiled back at her and the dog. "Aww Max you look so happy" he said seeing her face light up as she pet the dog. If mad him surprisingly very happy seeing her happy. Wasn't he supposed to feel this way when he saw his wife smiling or something? hat was happening? But Jensen didn't resist this. Her happiness was making him really happy too.

Ava finished her art project and then left her desk and went to her favorite corner. She sat on the bean bag chair with her favorite toy. She started to think about her mom and her dad and started to cry. She just wanted things to go back to the normal that she knew. But when she cried it was very quiet and just a sad feeling with tears not loud or disruptive at all.

Max smiled widely and laughed happily as she looked at Jensen with the dog licking at her face "Yeah, he is definitely the one." She said before she left the dog to go talk with someone who worked there "I'll let you go alright? Talk with you soon?" She askrf giving him a giant smile.

Chris looked over all the kids but frowned some as he saw Ava in the corner. He went over and kneeled before her wiping her tears "Ava whats wrong?" He asked quietly

"Okay Max. Well i'm so happy for you and I hope you can adopt her." He smiled and waved. He enjoyed watching the dog and watcher her happy. He just hoped they would approve an adoption for her.

Ava immediately put her arms around his neck and pulled herself into him. "I want Mama" she cried quietly. "Teacher can Mama stay with me here?" she asked

Max smiled happily and waved goodbye before she went to get the adoption done. She got to her home with the dog smiling happily, this was a good decision. She could just feel it might get better.

Chris hugged her back and gave a heavy sigh "Sweetie I wish but your mom has a job, she has to work so she can support you." He explained quietly to her

The rest of the day at the studio Jensen thought about how happy Max was. It was wrong of him to feel that way though. He went home that night and cuddled with Jenny. "Baby did you miss me when I was gone?" he asked wanting to get some answers.

"But I want Mama" she continued to cry but clung onto him the rest of the way which helped her feel better. In the afternoon about half an hour before pick up Jess called the office which was transferred directly to Chris's room phone. She needed to ask him a huge favor.

Jenny came out of the living room smiling widely at him "Hello my love of course I missed you!" She said softly as she went over to him and kissed him gently "How was work?"

Chris sighed softly and kept up with the rest of the kids as well as Ava. He heard the phone ring and picked it up thankful to have a moment at his desk "Mr. Hemsworth speaking." He murmured but soon perked up a bit when he heard Jess' voice "Oh yes hello there, what can I do for you?"

“Hey baby” he said kissing her lightly and he pulls her in for a hug. “Work was fine just busy” he smiled and took his nice shoes off then went and layed on the couch.

“Hello. I am not sure if you can do what I need but you might know that money is extremely tight for me and Ava. I have several more hours of work to do to make up for yesterday when I left work early. “Chris I have no one else and if I leave to pick up Ava I will loose my job. Is there anyway you can watch Ava? You can like take her home?” she was absolutely humiliated that she was asking this if Ava’s teacher who had mas been so nice and understanding.

Jenny nodded some and followed him "Mmm well soon we'll be off to Hawaii relaxing on the beach." She murmured laying ontop of him kissing his cheek. She may be a trophy wife, but she did care for Jensen in some way.

Chris frowned some and sighed heavily "M'am I'm afraid I can't do that, its technically illegal. However I can watch her until 5, its when I leave here." He explained giving a soft sigh feeling awful about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back