• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chris & Jensen

Max gave a small laugh and nodded some "Yes Jen, very sure. She had to borrow supplies from me." She explained moving to where she was laying down on her couch "You know she gets this way sometimes."

Chris smiled happily and thought for a moment "You know that italian place off main?" He asked smiling more as she nodded "Lets eat there."

“What do you mean?” He asked thinking about his wife. “Hey how much do you talk to your sister?” He asked talking looking at Max and all her bursts in her makeup and with her piercing. “Hey Max have I ever told you how much i liked your piercing for your nose” he smiled.

Jess smoked and nodded at the handsome man. “Yea sounds great. I’ll meet you at six?” She said. She looked over at Ava who was still asleep. She then looked back at him and smiled. “I’m looking forward to it” she said biting her lip as she notice do how actually handsome he was.

Max shrugged some "Maybe once a week? She really just comes over to gossip when her girlfriends are busy " she explains before blushing some as he complimented her "Umm..no actually you havent."

Chris smiled happily and went to pick Ava up before he passed her to Jess "I look forward to it." He said happily.

Jensen smiled. “we’ll i really like it. “ he smiled. “Ummhas she ever talked about any guys?” He asked wanting to make sure and feeling abit insecure.

“Me too Chris. Thank you so much for having her all this afternoon” she said quietly as she held Ava against her body. She walked out and back home. She was really excited for the date.

Max kept blushing but soon tensed ay the mention of her sister talking about other men "Unless you're talking about her friend's gossip about their husband's then no." She said lying straight through her teeth but it wasnt her place to tell him about her assumptions when it came to her sister

Chris smiled happily and walked them out before he made his way home.

Jensen sighed. “Your sure Max. You think she’s happy with me? I just haven’t been able to connect with me shes been real closed off. She also is always guarding her phone. Max isn’t that normal?” He asked just wanting to know and get some insight.

Jess took Ava home made dinner and put her to bed. She called Ava’s father and was able to have him pick Ava up Thursday afternoon and take care of her till the next week. She finally had a whole week off where she’s didn’t have Ava. She could finally work and have an adult life.

Max gave a heavy sigh and thought about it for a minute "Maybe try to talk with her, tell her how you're feeling about it all." She said hoping maybe this could help them both out.

Chris waited that Friday night outside of the italian restaurant waiting for Jess. He smiled widely as he saw her come up looking beautiful "Hey there." He said happily

"Ok Thanks Max" he said smiling. He sighed. "Max you know we need to find you a guy. You are so sweet and kind and loving I can't believe guys haven't hit you up. What if sometime you and I go to the club and find you a man" he said as they had hung out together before without Jenny.

Jess wore a nice black dress some heels and had her hair curled. "Hey Chris" she smiled. "Sorry hopefully I didn;t make you wait too long" she said as they started to head inside.

Max gave a soft laugh but nodded "Sure that sounds like fun, I havent been out like that in a bit." She said happily before biting her lower lip gently "You look good by the way Jen..." she said softly wanting to repay the compliment he gave her

Chris shook his head as he stood up smiling widely "No I've only been here maybe five minutes max." He said giving her a small white lie. The truth was that he had actually shown up about 20 minutes ago but that was on him. He was so nervous about this that he wanted to make sure he got their very early. He may have been a great looking guy but he hadn't been on a date in a long time.

“Aww thank you Max” he smiled sweetly. “Wait Max I’ve got an idea what if you fly here to Florida in a couple hours? You could go to some here as there are so many” he said being spontaneous needing some fun.

Jess smiled. “Shall we go inside?” She smiled and they walked in. The hostess sat the at a table near to some other couples. Jess sat down and as she looking over the menu she would glance up at him and back down to the menu smiling. “Sorry I’m really nervous. Since I had Ava I haven’t been on a date” she said honestly as their eyes met off the menu.

Max went a bit wide eyed at the sudden idea "Florida?! But I'm not even packed Jen and who will watch Dex?" She asked as she sat up thinking over his offer "How would I get there? I dont have money for a plane ticket."

Chris kept looking at her on and off but as soon as their eyes met he felt his heart flutter a bit "I am too in all honesty....I actually got here about 20 minutes early because of it." He said giving a small chuckle "I havent had a date in a couple years."

Jensen sighed realizing what he just asked he woman. “Oh sorry um yea. Well i could pay for your trip and I mean you would only have to pack for like one days worth of clothes.” He said trying to recover abit still liking that idea.

She smiled at his honestly “haha well I haven’t gone on a date since I got pregnant so like four years ago. Hey if you want we don’t have to make this awkward at all. We could go see a movie if you want. Whatever. It just doesn’t have to be super formal” she said wanting herself but also him to be comfortable.

Max gave a small smile at him and bit her lip looking at Dex "Let me see if my parents can take him okay? Or a friend, I'll call you back." She said happily before she waved goodbye

Chris shook his head smiling widely at her "No no this is great, I'm not uncomfortable with you actually." He murmured before he reached over and took her hand in his "I just...I really like you Jess."

Jensen smiles happily. “Okay I hope so” he smiled and started looking up flights.

Jess smiled as he took her hand. “Really?” She smiled softly “I think like you too Chris” she said. She leaned over and smiled again looking into her eyes. She leaned over and kissed him without really thinking about him being her daughters teacher.

Max smiled happily and called her parents chatting with them for a bit thankful for them.saying they would check in Dex. She called Jensen back not even thinking about how her sister might feel about this "Hey so I got my parents to take care of Dex." She said happily

Chris kissed her back gently and smiled happily. He pulled away some not able to wipe the smile from his face "That was nice." He said softly before he picked up his menu to look at again.

“Awesome. I found you a flight that leaves in a couple hours. You should arrive here at like 4 pm” he said smiling very excited.

“Hah yeah it was” she smiled. The waitress came hockey and they ordered. She mad el sure she doesn’t isn’t order something super expensive because she’s wasn’t sure who’s was going to pay. She kept smiling at him.

Max smiled happily and packed two cute outfits one for tomorrow and one for the club as well as her night clothes "Awesome I guess I'll see you soon!" She said happily

Chris smiled and ordered his food as well "One bill please." He said softly looking over at Jess and giving her a small wink

He smiled and then hung up. He bought the ticket and sent it to her. He then left the movie set and went back to his hotel room. He showered and got dressed in some pants and a nice button down blue and white shirt.

Jess smiled at Chris as the waiter left. Jess just watched him and could help smiling. “Why you want to take me out today?” She asked softly.

Max arrived in Florida later that day smiling widely as she got to the hotel Jensen said for her to meet him. She got to the door and knocked smiling wider as Jensen opened the door "Hey!"

Chris looked at her and gave a small laugh smiling more "I thought you were beautiful, and you seemed to have a personality to match. I wanted to know you better." He said softly

Jensen smiles and hugged her. “Hey Max. I’m so happy you decided to come. I know that you needed a break. So I guess this can be alittle but if a vacation” he said smiling signaling corn her to go inside.

Jess smiled as he said that. “Aww thank you Chris. I want to get to know you too and I know that you are absolutely a blessing to me and my daughter. So thank you” she said smiling sweetly

Max came in smiling widely "Yeah I'm glad too, I needed a little spontanious event in my life." She said giving a small laugh glancing up at him "So what are you filming out here?"

Chris smiled widely at her giving a small shrug "Its no trouble really, you've raised a great daughter " he said softly

He went and sat on the couch by the bed and table in the hotel room. He had a pretty big suite as he was staying there a couple days to shoot. "Aww yeah well I just home that we can find you a man tonight" he said grinning softly just wanting her to be happy. "I'm filming a movie here" he said handing her the fat script.

"Aww thank you. Well I'm happy you asked me out" she smiled lightly and then before leaning in to kiss him again she bit her lower lip softly. As she pulled away happily, she softly asked. "So tell me about your self. How'd you get into teaching?" she asked

Max sat down smiling happily at him "Well I don't know if I'll be finding a man, BUT I will go out for a good time." She said happily realizing she had sat a bit close to him but she didn't want to move either.

Chris smiled some kissing her gently before pulling away "Well I was good in school, I was always good with little kids for some reason so I decided why not. I was good at helping out my cousins when they needed help with homework."

"haha well, whatever does end up happening I just hope you have some fun" he said softly as he put his hand on his thigh. Max and Jensen always had a pretty close relationship since Jenny and Max started dating. Sometimes even in public people would ask if they were the ones together rather than Jensen and Jenny because they seemed to connected and have more in common.

"Wow so it kind of came natural to you." she grinned softly. "Huh..so do you have a big family than since you have some cousins?" she asked as she didn't have a big family at all now really it was just her, her daughter, and her ex husband lest in the family. She wasn't sure though that she would count Jon as family because he had been pretty shitty to her. Now things were better though with Jon especially this weekend and following week as he had Ava the whole time.

Max gave a small laugh and smiled happily at him "We'll definitely have a great time." She said softly placing her hand ontop of his. She had always felt some connection with Jensen, she got a long with him so well and in all honesty she sometimes wished they had met under different circumstances so they could have possibly had a shot.

Chris nodded happily "Sure do, dad came from family with three kids, mom came from a family of four kids. They had three. Its really nice in all honesty, I had always hoped to have a big family some day." He explained to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back