• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chris & Jensen

“Yeah baby. I’m excited to get a break from work and just enjoy the free time” he smiled and rubbed her back. Jensen kisses her cheek. He did love her a lot.

“Umm I don’t know what to do....” she sighed but knew her daughter was more important than her job. “Do you mind waiting with her till about like four? I will come then. I just need to talk to my boss and explain why i have to quit.” She said extremely sad and quite frankly scared.

Jenny nodded some giving him a soft smile "Oh I went shopping whule you were out, bought a few new outfits." She said before she got off of him and gave a small smirk "Theyre very special." She said before she sent him a wink and ran to their room.

Chris sighed heavily "I can see if after school care can maybe watch her, they're usually there til 7." He explained hoping maybe that might help her out

“Oh yah. Well I can’t wait to see them” he did miling haooy to see she was happy. He never told her how much of his money she could spend but he just hoped it wasn’t a huge amount.

“Um I have to go. I’ll pick her up at five” she said and hung up. She had to get back to work because her pager was going off. Ava looked over at her teacher. “Teacher was that Mama?” She asked looking at him then looking down.

Max smiled some as she got home sending Jensen a picture of the dog as well as posting it to her social media to show everyone. She cuddled up with the dog and watched TV happy to have someone else there with her.

Chris gave a heavy sigh and nodded. He looked to Ava as she came over and gave a small nod "Yes sweetheart, try to go play okay?"

Jensen smiles as he saw her text. He then replied “aww I’m so happy for you. You two look absolutely adorable”. He sent it of four then placed his phone on the table and waited for Jenny to come out.

A couple hours later Jess came into the classroom. “Hello sir. I’m so sorry about this” she said clearly having had been crying abit earlier. “It’s just a tough time right now” she said as she’s walked over to his desk where he sat.

Jenny smiled coming out in one of her outfits straddling his waist "Mmmm hey handsome, you like?" she asked giggling softly as she felt his hands start to roam her body "Lets go to our room." she murmured

Chris gave a soft smile "Hey there, its no worry Ava has been an angel." he said softly watching her sit infront of him "She is in the restroom at the moment." he explained as he looked at her again getting lost in her features. He hadn't seen a woman so beautiful before.

"Ohh yeah baby I love it" He smiled taking her hand and following her into the bedroom. She had a perfect body than any man would love. "Ohh baby I love this" he said smiling and started to kiss her before getting onto the bed.

"Aww well I very much appreciate you watching her" she smiled softly at him. She wiped her eyes again as she felt a couple tears trying to run down her face again. "I am sorry I have been struggling so much trying to make ends meet. I think that tomorrow I will have to sell my car so that I can get enough money" she said kind of spiraling down.

Jenny laid with him after their round and panted softly smiling over at him "Mmm that was nice." She murmured giving him a soft kiss on the lips. She pulled out her phone and scrolled through her social media stopping when she saw her sister with a dog "Oh look, Max got a dog." She murmured showing him the picture.

Chris sighed heavily as he listened to her and shook his head lightly "I'm am so sorry Jess, if there is anything I can do to help let me know." He whispered feeling absolutely awful for her. No one deserved to go through what she was going through.

Jensen just sighed heavily and pulled the blanket onto him. He was tired and that was pretty intense. “Yeah baby me. It’s the she cute?” He commented smiling seeing the pic again.

Jess looked at Chris and signed. “Thank you” she said and wiped her eyes again. She was struggling some but she just sat near his desk waiting for Ava. She recovered from the tears and she smiled brightly her features and self glowing again. “I am so greatful that you are Ava’s teacher. She absolutely loves and feels safe with you. I guess especially since her father isn’t is the picture” she spoke lightly

Jenny shrugged some "Yeah I guess so, maybe now she won't be so moody all the time. I swear she is such a downer to be arounf at times." She murmured as she continued to scroll through her feed.

Chris nodded softly and sighed heavily "I'm glad I could be of some help to her, she is a great little girl." He murmured looking to Jess again taking his eyes off of Ava "Youre a beautiful woman, and her father definitely lost something when you two split."

“Jenny don’t say that. She’s amazing. And you know she’s kind of struggling right now” she spoke fast defending her forgetting that his wife didn’t really like her sister.

Jess weather Ava as she played in the classroo. As the man talked she just kept her eyes on her daughter except this was different. He commented something about her. She hadn’t really heard anything like that in a long time. She looked at the teacher and smiled some. “Really?” She asked feeling special

Jenny rolled her eyes a bit "Jensen you can't honestly say that she isn't a downer every time she is around? She is always all woe is me, my life sucks." She said shaking her head some "She needs to get a man."

Chris smiled softly at her and nodded at bit "Yes of course, you seem to be a very caring mother and wanting whats best for your child." He said trying to make it prpfessional though really he thought she seemed to be an incredible woman.

“But her life kindof does suck. Babes it’s hard seeing your sister having all the good fortune and you having nothing. Jenny you need to be nicer to your sister” he said sternly.

“AWe well thank you. I do care about my litter girl so much. She is my own life” Jes smiles sweetly. “How are you?” She asked him

Jenny frowned and placed her phone down before going to the restroom "Please she could be happy, she is just jealous." She muttered before closing the door.

Chris smiled softly at her "Thats good, she should be." He murmured softly before chuckling as Ava tugged on her arm "I'm doing good, but I think this little one is ready to go home."

“Whatever” he said not wanting to cuase an argument. As he waited for her, he kept thinking about the sister. He did really have fun when around her and she was really sad.

Jess smiles and swooped Ava up. “Hey baby girl” Jess kisses her daughters cheek. “Oh yeah well thank you so much for watcher her. It saved me so much. Thank you so much” she smiled bright and got her daughters backpack.

- 3 months-
Max sat in her apartment with her dog, Dex, next to her channeling surfing away. She had been in a good place as of late mentally and emotionally but her sister was starting to seep in and get back into her life since she had returned from her month long trip to Hawaii. Though what was bothering her most is seeing how her sister would talk about another men around her like she wasn't married to Jensen and it got her thinking that maybe Jenny wasn't that faithful wife everyone thought her to be.

Chris sat in class with Ava in his lap as she colored waiting for her mom to pick her up. This had become a habit now and honestly he was okay with it. He had grown very fond of Jess and he was hoping tonight would be the night he finally mustered up the courage to ask her out on a date. Usually he would be against dating a student's parent but something about Jess drew him in like no other woman had.

Jensen was at work one day. He was in Florida shooting but was in his office for the afternoon. He and Jenny weren’t getting along the best. They had a great trip but something was off with her. That afternoon Jensen’s had such a big headache. He decided to call Max. On face time he called laying on the couch in his office.

In the past several months Jess got her job back and on a schedule that could work to be able to be Avas mom still. She was so happy that Chris was watching her daughter almost everyday. She couldn’t thank him enough. That afternoon she had changed out of her scrubs and into some nice clothes. She wore jeans and a nice white tee shirt and had a grey long cardigan with a necklace and earrings. She walked into Ava’s and Chris’s classroom. She smiled seeing her daughter feel asleep on omen of the bean bags. She walked over to Chris. “Hey” she smiled being very comfortable with him now after these several months.

Max heard her phone go off and smiled wide seeing it was Jensen. She accepted the call and smiled seeing his face pop up on the small screen "Well hey there cowboy, long time no see." she said giving a small laugh. They hadn't seen much of eachother as of late so she was happy to hear his voice and see his face after his time away.

Chris got up and smiled happily as he saw Jess enter the room "Hey. She was really good today, even participated in group activities."he said chuckling a bit as he saw her asleep on the been bag chair "They had an extra recess today, poor thing wore herself out." he explained looking over at Jess feeling his heart rate increase a little bit.

“Yeah it has been a long time. Good to see you Max. How have you been? Hows Mr. Dex” he said smiling. His headache already easing up just from the sound of joy and happiness.

Jess smild as Chris explained her daughters day. “Aww I’m so happy to hear that she participated. You know how concern I have been” she said softly not wanting to wake Ava up. “Chris you have been absolutely the biggest blessing to me and my daughter.” She said with a couple tears in her eyes. She’s had no idea what she would have done without Chris and now how to repay him.

Max smiled widely and showed him Dex who was asleep next to her "He is doing good, and so am I." She said truthfully "How are you? You in the studio today?" She asked

Chris smiled softly and gave a soft shrug "I do what I can." He murmured happily before he took a step closer to her "Um Jess I was uh....I was wondering...would you maybe want to get dinner sometime? Like a date?"

“Aww he’s so cute. Well I’m glad your doing good.” He smiled at her. “I’m fine I guess. Yeah I’m at the studio but in Florida shooting. Max it’s weird ever since we went on that trip Jenny and I are just not connecting. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong. She like completely ignores me don’t want me around. Max I’m confused” he said almost breaking into true tears. He loved Jenny and was hurt and sad that they were struggling.

Jess stood there for a second smiling softly. “A date...I haven’t been on a day in almost for years. Since Ava was born. “ she paused. She did like this man and really he was doing so much for her. “Yeah I’d love that” she smiled softly “I can have my sister or my niece babysit Ava tonight or one night” she said always having to think about the logistics. She came back into focus with him. She smiled sweetly. “I’d love to” she said calmly

Last edited:
Max frowned softly as she saw how sad he seemed "I'm so sorry Jen. Maybe she is in one of those PMS lasts all month." She said giving a small laugh. She would tell Jensen her hunches about her sister but she also knew it wasn't her place to get into their marriage.

Chris smiled happily at her and went to his desk taking out a piece of paper and handing her his cell phone number "Here, call me when you can find a baby sitter okay? I free nearly all the time." He said happily

Jensen thought about what she said. “Shittt what if she’s pregnant?” He said out loud holding husband head. He didn’t really know if that could be possible but he didn’t really need know what else.

Jess smiled. “Okay thank you” she took the card and looked at it. “I think I can get her father to watch her. “How about tomorrow night?” She asked as it was going to Ben Friday night.

Max frowned at the mention of her sister being pregnant "No I highly doubt that, she was complaining to me last week about her lady problems." She explained trying to ease her brother in law's mind

Chris gave a small nod and smiled happily at her "Sounds like a plan, and if he can't watch her then she can come with us." He said happily

Jensen breathed easier. “Are you sure? I mean I think she’s on birth control but I’m sure that my codoms never break” he said kind of forgetting it was his wife’s sister he was talking to.

Jess smiled. “Thank you Chris. I’m sure he can watch her because this weekend he has her for the week. “I’m looking forward to it. Where should I meet you?” She asked actually excited by the thought of a date finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back