• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chris & Jensen

Max hugged him tight and kissed his cheek in a friendly way "Why don't you get us another round of drinks while I hit the restroom to freshen up?" She said giving a small smile her arms still around him

Chris shook his head some "No no, it'll be okay. We just gotta be careful is all. Jess I really really like you and after our date I don't know if I can wait a couple of months to see you in that way again. In all honesty I think I'd go insane." He admits

Jensen liked when he kissed him. “Okay I’ll get some more. “ he said smiling and then going off to the bar. She watched her go into the bathroom.

“Really?” She asked smiling. “How long have you felt like this? I know I don’t want to not see you either

Max was having a great time as the night went on and soon she was headed out with Jensen leaning against him for support since she was nearly wasted "Jensen do you know how adorable you are?" She slurred squeezing his cheeks some and giggling

Chris gave a small laugh and nodded some "Yeah, I've felt this way since we started getting to know eachother. I just finally got up the nerve to ask you out." He explained

Jensen smiled wrapping his arm around her. “Haha thanks Max. You know I really like you too” he smiled and dancing’s to the music he kissed her.

“HAha well I’m really happy you asked me out” she smiled “hey you know I’m kind of lonely tonight. IF you want...” she said smirking looking alittle sad and uncovering alittle more of the blanket revealing her skin looking innocent cute and sexy.

Last edited:
Max smiled happily and danced outside with him giggling a bit. She felt his lips press to hers and was taken back but she soon kissed back. She pulled away breathless looking at him "Lets go to your hotel room." She whispered starting to walk with him

Chris shifted some and took a deep breath "I mean...if um...if you want to." He said trying to keep himself together. He wanted to make sure she wanted this completely before he made a move like that

“Mmm okay” he smiled putting. HIs arm around her shoulders and they stumbled together to his room. Once up there he started kissing her and then pushed her onto then bed.

“Do you want to come over? I’m okay with t if you are” she said smiling “i mean would that be moving too fast?” She asked nervously.

Max smiled happily and kissed him back not in her right mind at all. She knew this was wrong but it felt so right for some reason.

Chris smiled some "No if you're okay with it, I just don't want to make it seem like I'm pushing you." He said softly watching her a bit

Jensen too felt good but knew it was wrong. He too wasn’t pretty drunk so he. He kept kissing her and hugged her.

“No no I’m okay with it.” She smiled sweetly. “Okay I really like talking to you but I had actually such a good time with you and when you kissed me in the restaurant was amazing” she cuddled up on the bed. “See it’s empty here” she said showing him the big empty bed.

Max layed with him making out for a bit until she finally pulled away for air panting softly as she looked at him "Maybe...we should get some sleep." She said softly starting to feel the tiredness consume her

Chris smiled happily and gave a small laugh "Well text me your address and I'l be over." He said softly before giving her a wink and hanging up

“Mm okay Max” he smiled and kissed her lightly. He then undid the bed covers and then took his clothes off so that he wasn’t just in his boxers she’s then got under the sheets. “Are you okay to sleep in the bed too?” He asked politely

She smiled and texted him her address. She put a robe on and just cleaned some things up for him to come over. She couldn’t wait to see home again.

Max nodded softly and pulled her hair up into a messy bun "Let me take off my makeup." she murmured before leaving for the bathroom. She came back with her face cleaned and hair down only in a baggy t-shirt looking at him and smiling softly. She got under the covers with him and cuddled up with him before she drifted off to sleep

Chris got there in a record time smiling wide as she opened the door "Hey there." he said happily biting his lip as he looked at how she was dressed. Still beautiful as ever but he knew he would have to do his best to keep his hands off her if she didn't want that.

As she’s cuddled up he wrapped his arm around her and made her feel safe and secure. He felt happy and this for some reason felt right to him.

When she saw him she smiled. “Hey hun. “ she closed the door behind him. “Chris I got up some wine” she motioned him to her room where there was a big area and a big bathroom with a big shower and separate tub. “You know I’m really comfortable with you. “ she said seeing he was abit nervous. She was so excited by everything going on even if they didn’t or didn’t have sex.

Max woke up in the morning to a massive headache groaning softly. She got up frowning softly not remembering when they got back last night or the kiss that had taken place before they went to bed. She got up slowly and made her way to the bathroom to try and get herself ready

Chris smiled happily and followed her through the house "Well I'm glad, I'm really comfortable around you too." he said happily before he wrapped his arms around her from behind and held her body close to his.

Jensen woke up as she was in the bathroom. He too got up and combed his hair and put on some pants to cover up his package. He didn’t have the clearest memory of the night before but knew that they kissed and he knew she definitely wanted it then. As Jensen waited for Max he took his phone and texted his beautiful wife. 'Hey honey, I am sorry I have to be here in Florida for a couple days but I hope you don't miss me too much. haha I just wanted to ask if we could talk sometime when I get back. Love you'

She stopped and just smiled. She put her hands to feel his hands wrapped around her as she looked upwards towards him. “I missed you. Haha why does this feel so natural even though we have just started dating” she laughed a bit. She wasn’t even sure if they were officially dating because it had been just their first date but she knew at the moment she’s felt safe and loved in his arms. She was pretty light and small too so he could carry or do whatever he wanted with him. She felt young again and i’m love and having fun. he was so perfect for her and for Ava but until the summer.

Last edited:
Max came out and waved at him biting her lip as she watched his shirtless frame "Mornin...do um...do you remember ladt night? I don't remember after we left the club." She said as she sat down next to him laying back still only in a baggy t-shirt her legs showing a good amount for him to see.

Chris smiled softly and kissed the top of her head "I've missed you too, and maybe its because we get along so well." He murmured before he placed kissed along her neck softly trying to gauge her reaction as to if it was okay or not.

Jensen just watched as Max got onto the bed. she was beautiful and perfect. Her long legs, her strong appearance with her tattoos. “I don’t really remember that much but i do know we slept together here.” he said unsure if he should tell her they made out. Not just alittle but a whole lot.

Jess smiled in his arms. “Aw yeah i think that’s what it is”. As Chris started down her neck and slightly tilted if so he could get more space. She definitely liked this. She hadn’t felt like this and gotten this kind of attention in years. “Mm” she laughed alittle feeling like she in high school again or that she had puppy love.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded "Well I can see that." She said jokingly "Not like we havent had to share a bed before." She said remembering how one time he sister completely took their bed and Jensen had to share with her. She bit her lip softly as he looked at her with darkened eyes, she wondered what he might be thinking.

Chris gave a small chuckle against her skin as he nipped at it gently. He stopped after a few minutes and turned her to face him "Do you want this?" He asked softly as his hands trailed up and down her body

“yeah but i mean i think we did ummm um....we i think made out” he said very nervously knowing it was completely wrong and the whole trip was completely wrong.

She giggled alittle as he nipped her neck. As she turned around she looked up at him and kissed him softly. “Yea I do” she smiled sweet and softly as she was enjoying the attention from him.

Max went wide eyed and took a deep breath "Oh god....Jen did we really?" She asked putting her head in her hands feeling awful about it. She looked at him and took deep breaths "I'm so sorry." She said thinking it was her fault and she had made the first move "Its not like....its not like I meant for these feelings to happen I just...I dont know "she said starting to ramble about it

Chris smiled softly and kissed her gently before he picked her up and carried her over to the bed. Afterwards he lay with her panting and smiling widely "That was absolutely amazing."

chris got up and went over to hug Max. “hey hey. i’m sorry too. don’t be mad. this isn’t your fault. we were both really drunk?” he said very nervously.

Jess smiled and kissed him again. “hey that really was fun and good.” she was panting too and abit sweaty. “Love. thank you for that.” she just smiled and couldn’t do anything else. she was so tired now.

Max looked at him and took a deep breath shaking her head some "No Jensen...you don't understand.." she whispered turning away from him a bit. She hated that she had feelings for him but this trip made her realize that what she was feeling was real for her and it killed her knowing he woild never feel the same.

Chris smiled and pulled her close to him cuddling close "Mmm you are gorgeous you know that?" He murmured before he kissed the side of her head gently

Jensen just looked at her. “Max what are you talking about? Max what’s not going on?” he asked nervously knowing she too was nervous.

“thanks. “ she smiled and just cuddled close feeling safe and protected. She yawned alittle and just pulled the blanket over her more as she got cold and tired. “you don’t have to go to work or anything tomorrow because it’s a Saturday right?” she wanted just wanting to sleep in with him.

Max looked at him and gave a heavy sigh "I know its wrong....so fucking wrong....but I can't help but feel something for you." She admits quietly looking at the ground "I like you Jensen...I love spending time with you and talking to you, you get me like no one else...but you're my brother in law." She whispered

Chris shook his head "Nope all yours if you'll have me." He said happily kissing the top of her head gently

Jensen just stared at the ground he really didn’t know what to say. “Max i love hanging out with you too. umm Max are you sure Jenny is loyal with me? I have doubts because she is distant from me. This isn’t right for a relationship much less a marriage right?” he asked her debating and thinking about whether Jenny was worth fighting for.

“Of course i’ll have you. are you silly?” she smiled sweetly into husband eyes and just layer her hand on his chest. “you make me feel safe. i isn’t think i have really ever felt this way” she said very softly.

Max gave a heavy sigh and looked into his green orbs "She has talked about other men around me.....saying they spoil her...as to if she has slept with them she hasnt outright said it but...I have my doubts." She admits to him

Chris smiled happily at her and kissed her forehead gently "I'm glad, I feel safe with you too." He murmured stroking her cheek gently. He knew it was soon but he hadnt been this happy in a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back