• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chris & Jensen

Jensen smirked happily. “Yes that’s for sure” he smiled at her and then got up. “Hey how about we go to dinner before?” He asked her as he walked over to his suitcase. He slowly started unbuttoning his shirt revealing how actually fit and ripped he was. He was about to change his shirt infront of her without thinking twice. He had decided he was going to get into a different button down shirt that alittle more comfortable but still very nice.

“Oh wow that isn’t a big family. Unlike you my parents didn’t have any siblings and my father left my mother so it’s basically was just me and her. I do hope for a big family one day though too” she smiled over that bond of family. Jess enjoyed this time talking with Chris. I guess she really was liking him. She smiled at Chris and then the food came. “Mm looks great” she said looking at her big quinoa salad with a side of pasta.

Last edited:
Max went a bit wide eyed as he started to take off his shirt feeling her heart beat increase with every button he undid "Yeah sounds good." She said licking her lips some as she saw his full figure. This was wrong and she knew it, but she couldnt help but look at him. Quickly though she peeled her eyes away and looked out the window "Nice view you have here."

Chris ate happily and continued chatting with her just listening to everything she said. When they finished up he paid for the bill and left with her walking her to her car "So um...can I see you again?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck some feeling the nervs start to seep in a little bit.

“Yeah it really is a nice view” he said. He just had on pants and his boxers. He walked over shirtless towards the window and opened the door to the deck. He walked out and leaned on the railing. She now could see his strong back and probably just how Jenny “fell in love” with him. “Max come check with out” he said motioning her on. “See wat over there” he went up behind her and pointed his finger in the distance. “That’s where one of my old high schools were” he said being completely comfortable with her to the point where he basically was so close to her behind her that his package was up against her.

“Yeah I’d really like that” she smiled sweetly. She then turned and started to kiss Chris once again. This feeling she had for him she couldn’t get away so she pushed him abit against her car and started to make out with him. Her hands started to explore his broad arms and back. She pulled away “oh I’m sorry” she said realizing he probably wasn’t feeling the same way at the moment.

Max looked at him and did her best to not stare. He was absolutely the definition of 'dream boat guy' he had a great body and personality to match. She got up when he waved her over and tensed slightly as he got behind her. She bit her lip hard as she felt his body pressed against hers and gave a soft nod "Wow thats really cool." She said softly turning a bit to look at him biting her lip hard when she saw how close they actually were to one another.

Chris wake taken back at first not expecting it to go like this but he wasn't objecting. He smiled softly and slid his hands down to rest at her hips as they continued to kiss. When Jess pulled back he shook his head smiling more "No need to be sorry, I didn't mind." He said softly before he lifted her chin and placed a soft kiss on her lips "I'll see you around yeah?"

He noticed that they were very close together and he saw that she was uncomfortable. He stood backa but. “Shit sorry Max. I didn’t mean to make you feel that way or to make you awkward. “Sorry Max” he repeated not wanting her to feel negatively. Jen liked her but he was a loyal husband and didn’t understand that those feelings he had for Max were more than just friendly.

Jess smiles very softly. “Huh yeah I’ll see you again” he replied. “I don’t have Ava this whole feel so...I’ll be free if you want to go out again” she said abit nervously. She was pretty sure he was on the same page as him but she didn’t want to assume.

Max frowned softly and soon turned it into a smile "No don't be its okay...you didn't do anything." She said softly trying to make it seem like she wasnt hot and bothered by her brother in law. She didn't understand why all of a sudden these feelings were happening to her but she knew she needed to hide them because she had no clue he felt them too.

Chris smiled happily and nodded "That sounds great, I'll call you." He said happily before he went off to his car to drive home for the evening. He coukdnt wait to see her again

Jensen smiled “okay” he nodded. He went back into his room and to Joan suitcase. He found the shirt he wanted and put it on. He grabbed his wallet and his phone. “Shall we go out to dinner?” he suggested. “You know Jenny won’t even let me take her out to dinner anymore. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong with hero he said realizing it.

Jess smiled and watched him disappeared. She drove home. As she’s walked around her house she realized that it was completely empty in her house now. This was so strange to her.

Max frowned some "Hmm thats odd, I'll have a talk with her okay? But you need to talk to her too mister." She said giving him a friendly smile while she grabbed her purse and headed out to dinner with him

Chris got home and smiled greeting his dog as he ran up excitedly to him "Hey buddy." He said softly before he went to go change into more comfortable clothes.

“She doesn’t like to talk to me. Max all she wants from me is money or cuddle time.” He said nervously. He smiled though as he walked down the street with her to a fancy restaurant.

Jess didn’t like her house being so alone and quiet. She texted him that night “hey thanks for the great night” she smiled and then watched some Netflix

Max frowned and gave a small nod "Alright I'll talk with her, see if she is alright." She said giving him a small smile before they went into the restaurant. After they had eaten they made their way back so Max could get ready to go out. She stepped out of the bathroom once done in some skinny jeans, and a halter top that showed her off in all the right spots "How do I look?" She asked

Chris smiled happily as he saw her text "You're very welcome, though you're the one who made it great."

Jensen waited form her to change. When she came out she sat up and hit his lip. “Oh damn girl your beautiful “ she said smiling he rubbed the back of his neck in love with her body. He tried to stop blushing.

Jess smiles seeing his text. “Aww thank you but I really think it was you you’re so much fun to Ben with” she smiled and just wanted to be with him more.

Max blushed deep red and smiled widely "Thanks." She said glancing at the floor a bit. It had been a while since someone had complimented her like that and the fact it was Jensen who said it made butterflies errupt in her stomach "Well, we ready to go?" She asked

Chris smiled happily and layed out on the couch with his phone above his face "Can I call you?" He asked hoping she wasnt in the middle of anything

Jensen smiled “yeah Let’s go to the club” he said and walked out with her. He definitely was trying to take her all in and check her out. He walked in with her. “Hey I’ll go get us some drunks” he smiled watching every one around her.

She smiled seeing the mans text. She was laying on her bed. She had stripped down to just her under garments and was in a small black thin night gown that revealed her red lacy bra straps. She called him and her finger slipped turning it into a FaceTime.

Max walked with him happily and smiled as they got in "Alright! I'm going to go dance!" She said over the music before she made her way to the dance floor.

Chris smiled accepting the face time call his eyes nearly bugging out of his head as he saw her "Well hello beautiful." He said calmly while his mind went haywire. She looked so good but he didnt want it to seem his was ogling over her just because she was in a bit of revealing clothing

Jensen waited at the bar for the drinks for a while. He payed for a beer and two shots. He also got Max a mixer of her favorite drink. A while later he finally made it to her in the dance floor.

Jess smiles and puts a blanket on her abit more but still so he can see “hey there. You know it’s been like half an hour but I already kind of miss you. I had such a fun time. “ she smiled and adjusted herself into the pillow more. “Chris Iran so weird not having anyone here. It’s so quiet and lonely “ she commented

Max smiled widely and waved at him when she saw him. She went over and grabbed a small table for the two of them so they could have their drinks "I havent been out like this in a while,Ive missed it!" She said happily not able to wipe the smile off her face

Chris adjusted himself a bit as well smiling at her "I understand, I only have Wesley here." He said moving so she could see his dog laying beside him on the floor "But it means relaxation time for you."

Jensen smiles brightly. “Aww I’m os happy to see you happy” she smiled and then took his shot. He made a face as he downed his alcohol.

“Oh my gosh he is absolutely adorable.” She smiled and watched him. “Yeah I’m born used to that at all. I don’t know what to do with my time” she said

Max smiled widely and took her shot as well before she took her full drink and had a sip "Come dance!!" She said happily as she tugged on his hand a bit

Chris smiled happily at her and nodded "I understand, summers are the worst for me sometimes because I have no clue what to do when school is out." He said chuckling a bit

Jensen smiled and walked into the dance floor with her. He smiled and watched all the other woman there.

“Oh yeah gosh I’d love to have a summer of. I need time. Chris what should I do this week?” She said wondering how to relax and have a break.

Max smiled happily and danced with him but was soon asked by someone else to dance and she accepted. She waved at Jensen and went off with the guy to dance not too far from him.

Chris shrugged some "Hmmm you could take a walk in a park, nice bubble bath, watch some movies you can't usually watch with Ava?" He said softly

Jensen was having actually do much fun dancing with Max and immediately frowned seeing the guy take her away. He kept dancing abit but just watched the two dancing and seeming to have so much fun together.

“Haha yea. I think i also might go to the spa because a friend gave me a free trip” she said smiling. “I guess i have to get used to this because I’ll have Ava every other week now” she said abit sad but she knew it would be easier to potentially start dating.

Max smiled and danced with the guy for a couple songs before she went back to Jensen "Hey there, whats wrong?" She asked noting the frown on his face as he continued to glare at the guy she had been previously dancing with

Chris smiled happily and gave a small nod "Ooh spa day sounds nice, go get a massage." He said laughing a bit "Well we can have our dates on your off weeks too."

“Who was he? Why’d he steal you? He could definitely tell I was dancing with you” he argued. “Why’d you dance with him for so long?” He asked still mad. “I am so much better than her” she said being jealous.

“Haha ohhh yes a a massage would Ben soo good. I need it after basically being a single parent for three years” she said tiredly. “Yea. Um let’s not tell Ava. And let’s try not to be all weird around her” she said wanting to make sure he was okay with it.

Max frowned at his remarks "He wanted a dance, we came here for me to try and find a man remember? Besides it was just for fun Jen. Why are you so bothered by it?" She asked placing a gentle hand on his shoulder worried about him

Chris nodded some "Yeah that would be good, I think maybe once summer hits if you want we can tell her. Technically I can't really be seeing my student's parent but I can't stay away from you." He explains

“I know Max but....” he looked down and took another shot. He just looked down realizing he was being weird. “Never mind go dance Max” he smiled

“Oh really Chris. Wait can you get fired?” She asked nervously. “I mean we still have a couple months before the summer if you could get fired than we should definitely be careful and not date than right?” She asked looking down abit sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back