Chosen

((Why not, while we all rest, have some creature or person from back when the royal family fell comes upon us and recognizes you or Le'vesh?))

Le'vesh didn't have much of a problem dozing off. He didn't like or trust Osiris, but he also didn't think that he would randomly attack, for the sake of Leana. He twitched lightly in his dreams, seeing someone who he didn't like at all. That woman... It wasn't a good situation. She never was good news. She was dead though. He had to remind himself of that. She was dead. Forever. She wasn't coming back. He shouldn't fear it. In his dream though, she stabbed him in the heart, and Le'vesh yelped awake, teeth bared.

It took him a moment, but he calmed his breathing and heartbeat until it was steady again, and shook his head. He looked around nervously, and stretched, looking then at Osiris and Leana. He hoped it was just a dream. Le'vesh padded a little closer to them, and laid down again, curling up and falling back asleep with relative ease.

Leana woke up a while later, looking up at Osiris with tired, half-awake eyes. She was no longer mad, actually kind of happy that everyone was just okay. She cupped his cheek, and smiled at him, "Hi there. You're so warm, you know that?" Le'vesh was still out, twitching lightly, obviously having a bad dream. Leana looked at him and frowned, "Should we wake him up now? He doesn't look like he is sleeping well at all. I wonder what's wrong?"

Osiris, who was oblivious to Le'vesh's bad dream, senses when the other dragon moves closer. Osiris continues sleeping however, only reacting to the proximity of the other dragon by tightening himself closer around Leana. When she wakes and cups his cheek, Osiris finally wakes and smiles back at her when the first thing he sees is her smiling face. "As a matter of fact, I did know that. And I'm glad my warmth helped you sleep." He kept looking her in the eyes before they focused on the twitching form of Le'vesh near them.

"I don't know what we should do. Some people and creatures react differently when they wake from nightmares. If you think we should, I will do it so you don't get harmed." Osiris continues watching his adversary turned temporary companion as he struggles in sleep. Osiris is no stranger to bad dreams and the dangers that life can cause to appear in the oblivion of sleep and wishes it upon no one.

"Whatever we plan to do, after he is awake, we need to eat than move on. We have tarried too long here and I believe we had a destination in mind already." Osiris turns back to Leana and waits to see what she wants while enjoying the sight of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back