Chosen

She furrowed her brow, and touched a hand to her head in pain, "You do not speak in draconic..? I am Leana. I do not know why I would become your... rider. A rider of my own people seems more than odd. It feels like more than just a simple bond like that though..." Leana nearly fell, catching herself, and breathing out slowly, "This cannot be real. It cannot... Where is my family? My guards? My palace? I need to go home..." Le'vesh came padding out of the forest, having fed, and took a look at Leana before immediately shifting to his dragon form, and lowering his head to her. "Le'vesh...?" she said, turning, "Sia bensvelkilti shivi, si mi petranasgarh wux re algbo." (My best guard, I am pleased you are well.)

Le'vesh looked up at her, confusion racing through his mind, "Sia usjalil. Si siofmea wux tepohada coanwor gethrisja ihk bensvelk. Si mi bivai si tiliw ti ehtah wux ghoros wer ousch iejir xurwka wer ganim rionib wux jiil." (My lady. I thought you had been gone for good. I am sorry I could not find you before the low blood made the link between you two.) She smiled at him weakly, then looked back at Osiris, weak on her feet, "It is unfortunate you have seen me in such a weak state... I am much more formidable..." Leana then dropped to her knees, Le'vesh shifting to human and racing to her side to help, despite Osiris. "I feel... faded and bound, stuck behind a wall... the likes of which I can neither see, nor break yet... Once it falls, I fear that which is to come," she muttered softly, using common language for Osiris's comfort.

When she looked at Le'vesh again though, she spoke again in draconic, "Ehtah astahi. Wer wiq protectors. Nomenes sages shilta letoclo. Yth zklaen ehtah ekik kii si mi losa, vur winid coi. Si tepoha ekess clax sia goawy lae daariv. Si shilta kiwieg zyak lauth darastrixi... Tepohaic hesi race nafl xkhat zyak plythu? Zyak lauth? Si tepoha awoken, jaka wux geou experience throdenilt troubles. Wer lyriki... Shio darastrixi... Astahii shilta kiwieg ve. Si tir ti vucot asta allegiance tikil drongilt. Si mi jaka wer daariv di darastrixi... Mi si ti? Mishun haddross ihk ir svaust vucotic zyak moxt di wer thaczil jaka... Svaust controls wer darastrixi jaka? Si shilta ti maintain rihlilg ihk drong. Qe loyal, le'vesh." (Find them. The tower protectors. Those sages can help. We must find out why I am blocked, and fix it. I have to take my place as Queen. I can feel so few Dragons... Has our race really become so weak? So few? I have awoken, now you will experience more troubles. The others... all dragons... they can feel me. I do not know their allegiance any longer. I am now the queen of dragons... am I not? Such burden for one who knows so little of the land now... Who controls the dragons now? I cannot maintain control for long. Be loyal, Le'vesh.)

"I speak the language that is the common speech of all the species of this age. Most dragons rarely speak with their actual voices, they prefer to speak with their minds instead, not needing an actual language." Osiris tilts his head questioningly, "Well, I have to say that unless you have been in that form for however many years, you are not just a dragon so I don't think it is that odd. However, I don't know what you mean by more of a bond." At Le'vesh's return, Osiris growls again but stops as Lean speaks to the other dragon kindly.

Listening to the two of them talk, Osiris turns back into his drow for and puts on the hood that is part of his clothing, actually glad for the uncomfortable material to cover him. When Leana fell to her knees, Osiris ran to her at the same time as Le'vesh, "You are still strong despite the situation, I can sense that well enough. My guess is you are just caught off guard and are trying to adjust." Despite the fact that she is using common language, Osiris feels isolated and just listens as she talks with Le'vesh, switching back to draconic. He awaits the final decision, knowing that he would follow no matter the situation.

As they discuss in draconic, Osiris's mind returns to the memories that had flooded through him, bringing images of dragons that looked like a mix of whites and blacks. The images cause Osiris to question his own lineage and return to the question of why the pile reacted to his presence. Unconsciously, he reaches out to the bond he has with Leana and accidentally sends the questions to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the touching of the bond, Leana turns to look at Osiris, a little confused. Le'vesh answered though, but in common, "My Queen, I am ever loyal to you, have no fear of that. At first I was uncertain, but I am so glad you are alive now... The government isn't unified. I will find who you wish though." She nodded, "Good. Now go please. I want to speak to Osiris in private." For a moment, Le'vesh looked as though he was going to argue, but Leana gave him a glare that could scare the scales off even in her weakened state. He nodded and left for a nearby stream as they talked.

She laid back, wincing and squeezing a fist, "Ugh... I don't know who put what spell on me, but it isn't pleasant. It wants to force me back into... well... I guess the Leana that you know..." Leana laughed, a small hint of her power coming through with it, "I'm bound to you, Osiris. How sweet... I guess you aren't that bad..." She smiled, and looked at him, "You feel as though you have royal blood in you. Not my lineage though. The pile probably sensed that and reacted to you. Better you than me at first. Who knows how long I would have been out for..."

Leana sat up slowly, yelping in pain and breathing out slowly, but not letting it stop her. "I don't want to go back to being behind that wall in her mind... I can't break it... I need to be here for the Dragons..." she said, looking at the floor as she spoke. After a moment of slowing her breathing, her eyes flicked up to Osiris again, slit like a cat's with the same glowing purple, "If I can't stay in control for long, I might as well make you bound to all of me... Who knows, maybe you will be able to communicate with me... I hope."

Despite the pain, Leana ordered Osiris to shift to a humanoid form, and once he did, she kissed him hard and long, eyes closed. A much stronger transfer of power and soul occurred. His bright power flowed into her again, and this time, a near blinding light flowed into him. An intense amount of power. Then Leana just passed out... again, leaning into him.

Muttering in distain, Osiris says, "I still do not trust him, not matter how much he claims to be loyal, there is something off and I don't like it." Looking down at Leana when she lays back down, he worries about her well-being. "You are still the Leana I know, but there is more to you than I knew. And what do you mean 'that bad'?" He snorts in distress at the verbal hit. He paces as he takes in the rest of her words and thinks what they could mean. "Then what loyal line would be in my blood? I have only ever heard of your line. But at least it partially answers my questions about this whole situation." Bowing his head in a teasing way, he taunts, "I am so glad I could weaken the energy at all for you your majesty."

Tensing at Leana's yelp of pain, he moves closer to her. "Not to sound patronizing, but perhaps the wall was put there to hide you so you will be able to help the dragons at a later time, when you are the last hope." When she looks up at Osiris, he is transfixed by her eyes. Stuttering as he tries to regain his composure, he asks, "W-what do you mean b-bond to a-all of you? And I have always been able to locate this part of your energy." The last part was said with his normal reserve as he looks at her curiously.

Shifting back to his drow form at her request, although he is glowering at her ordering him rather than asking, and is immediately caught off guard by her kissing him. As when Leana first kissed him, he feels the energy be transferred between them but more from her to him rather than vice versa. As she slumps again, passed out in his arms, Osiris lays her down again and makes her comfortable. He sits near her, standing watch against any dangers and hoping that Le'vesh continues to stay away till she wakes.

Le'vesh returned after a little while, seeing that Leana was still out cold. He didn't get too close, and instead laid down in his dragon form, a little further off. "Is she alright? I was so surprised... I didn't expect her to remember... I can only assume she will go back to being the naive Leana you know and love... She bonded to you more. Part of me hoped that she wouldn't. It makes you more of a target, as if she wasn't already enough of one. You two are both almost exploding with magical energy. Her even in her sleep."

It took a while more before Leana stirred, and she turned over, clinging to Osiris. "Osiris...?" she asked softly, blinking her eyes open, "What happened...? I feel like I blacked out..." She sat up shakily, not really knowing how to deal with the energy that was going through her, and scooted over to be in Osiris's lap, clinging to his chest. In her tiredness, she didn't even notice Le'vesh was there, "Osiris? I love you... Thank you for being here... You're awesome." Her face then tucked against his neck, and she hugged him tightly.

Then out of nowhere, Leana bit into his neck, and kissed at the same spot. She was almost pouring off a sexual energy, and obviously not thinking too much about it. Heck, she didn't even really know she was doing it. Leana nibbled on his neck again, then pulled away, only to cup his cheek and kiss him hard, straddling his lap.

Osiris barely hears Le'vesh as he speaks, basically just picking up the comment that Leana and him are now bigger targets after the new amount of bonding. When she wakes up, Osiris holds her as she clings to him. "You did black out. And I guess we can say that your other half let herself be seen." He smiles as she climbs into his lap and holds him tight. However, he is surprised by her deceleration love for him as she thanks him. "Your welcome Leana, I will always be here for you."

In a quick succession, her bite and kiss takes him by surprise and causes him to shake under her body. As she did this, Osiris begins to pick up on the energy she is giving off. When she kissed him and straddled him, Osiris pulls away carefully, unsure and a bit scared by the new development. "Okay Leana, time to get you some food. You been in and out for a while and you need to eat." He lifts her off him and sits her on the ground as he grabs some food for her which he brings over.

Le'vesh was laughing hard at the two of them, particularly Osiris's reaction to it. Leana gets sat onto the ground, and Le'vesh looks at Osiris, "What? Can't take a little affection? I could fill that role for you if you want want it." He smirked, and looked at Leana, who was rubbing her eyes sleepily. She really wasn't thinking, and was more or less just acting on instinct, but now she was waking up more, and could smell the food. Leana smiled at Osiris, seeming to forget what she had just done, "Thank you, Osiris."

She reached out and nibbled on a bit of the food gratefully with a small smile, "So. Where to now? What should we do about Le'vesh and all that stuff? Also, should we keep going the same direction... or?" Leana sighed, everything was so confusing right now, what with what Le'vesh had explained, and the little girl she took home, and that she was so very hungry. She nibbled more on the meat, until she was all done, "Is something wrong, Osiris?"

"You get near her and I will make you suffer since I can't seem to get rid of you or kill you." Osiris shifted back to his dragon form and bares his teeth at Le'vesh. When Leana finally wakes up enough to start eating and thanks him, Osiris relaxes and shifts back to a drow. "Your welcome Leana. And it is good to see you awake and aware finally." He smiles at her and tries to release the tension in his body from her earlier action, the mark now gone after the shifting, and his aggression at Le'vesh.

Osiris sits next to her and thinks about the situation and everything else. "Well, I will follow you wherever you choose to go. We are bonded after all." He smiles sweetly at Leana. "However, you know I wish that we could throw Le'vesh into a puddle of his own blood and leave him to die." This last part came out in a growl. After a long pause, Osiris sighs deeply. "I am just unsettled by the earlier energy. I will be okay though. Now, eat up."

Leana yawned and rubbed her eyes, looking at him, "Really what's wrong?" Le'vesh kept laughing in the background, "You might as well tell her! You are bonded. Time to embrace it!" Leana blushed as a response, confused as heck now, "Wha...? What happened?" "Yeah, Osiris, what happened?" Le'vesh taunted, smiling with a toothy grin. Leana still nibbled on her food, even though she was really confused. She cuddled up to him, sitting up into his lap. "Well... We aren't going to leave him to die, Osiris," Leana said, sighing, "We can go towards the sea still in a bit."

Osiris sighs deeply and glares daggers at Le'vesh. "Well...you bit and kissed my neck almost immediately after you woke from being passed out. You were letting of very sexually active waves of energy as well." Still glaring at Le'vesh, Osiris says quietly to Leana, "We are bonded much more than before and I assume that amplifies feelings. I am just unused to and caught off-guard by them." He turns to watch her continue eating and scowls deeply, "Can I at least hurt him a lot? Perhaps disable his vocal cords for a short time?" Osiris grins evilly as these thoughts rush through his mind. Absently, he remarks, "Wherever you wish to go Leana."

"O...oh...." Leana said, and blushed brightly, glancing back at Le'vesh, then to Osiris again, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to leap on you like that..." She sighed, "No... you don't get to hurt him. Please." Leana looked around, and then stood, instantly giving herself a headache. She whined, "Oww... My head really hurts... Um... alright... let's get going." She looked around, and motioned towards where the sea would be, "There should be a port village in that area." Once Osiris would switch forms, Leana climbed onto him. "Oh. This is going to go swimmingly," Le'vesh muttered, getting ready to follow.

"It doesn't matter Leana. You were not fully awake or aware of everything and you didn't cause any damage from it. Do not worry," Osiris smiles warmly at her. At her remark about Le'vesh, Osiris sighs and mutters, "As you wish." When she stands and immediately gets a headache, he joins her and supports her just in case she falls or passes out. Once he is sure she can support herself, Osiris shifts to his dragon form and lets her climb onto his back right behind where his neck ends so she can hold on. Hearing Le'vesh's comment, Osiris smirks evilly, "Be happy she won't let me tear your wings off. Then you would have to swim if we ever cross a body of water." Osiris then takes off into the air, heading in the direction Leana directed him to go.

Once in the air, Leana started petting Osiris absentmindedly, thinking about what she did. She sort of remembered it, if she thought about it, but she couldn't remember what went on with that other side of her. A sigh escaped her lips, and she looked out to the ocean. It was still a ways away. Le'vesh on the other hand, flew closer than before, teasing Osiris a bit, "I find this fun. You can't do a thing to me, because she is upset. You don't want to scare her away. I'm untouchable to you. Come on. Hit me or something. Kill me even. See how Ms. Leana reacts. She'd fear you, because she still doesn't remember she could kill you. So... either do something, or stop being an asshole to me with empty words."

Osiris smiles as he feels Leana petting his neck. When he hears her sigh, he turns his head to look at her, "What is wrong Leana? This trip is going to take some time even by air. Be happy it isn't on foot or by horse." Any contentment he had from the petting drained out of Osiris as Le'vesh moves in closer to him and Leana. Listening to the other dragon mock and torment him, Osiris is slowly and unnoticeably shifting the end of his tail into a sharp and bladed tip in anger. When Le'vesh basically dares him to do something, Osiris mumbles to Leana, "Hold on tight." When he feels her grip tighten, Osiris rolls in the air and slices the muscles around the base of Le'vesh's wings where they connect to his back, causing him to lose the ability to keep in the air. Osiris watches with a blank face as the other dragon starts to plummet to the ground, slowly descending to follow the fall.

Leana didn't answer his question, and clung to him tighter when he told her to, not realizing what he was going to do. When he did though, she gasped quietly, and held onto Osiris tightly as they descended. Le'vesh growled loudly in response to his attack, taking less damage than he had intended to deal. He still couldn't fly properly though, and made a quick descent to the ground, landing only a little less than gracefully. Once both of them were on the ground, he growled loudly at Osiris, "What the hell!? Leana was on your back. Are you stupid?!?"

She got off of Osiris's back the moment she should, and backed off, away from them, as soon as she could. Leana tripped though, and landed on her rump, but didn't react, and instead held her legs to her chest, watching them. Le'vesh came closer to Osiris, about the same size as him when in full dragon form. He swiped at Osiris's shoulder with his own claws, creating small gouges in his shoulder, to which Leana whimpered nervously.

Osiris lands near Le'vesh and has a blank face as he looks at the other dragon and Leana jumps off his back. When Le'vesh slashes his shoulder, Osiris just takes is and ignores the pain. "I think I planned that very well. Since she was between my wings, even if she had fallen, I could easily have caught her and kept her safe." Osiris gives Le'vesh a dangerous look and continues talking, "I also planned where to strike you. Your alive, you can easily heal, and I answered your dare. I may not be able or allowed to kill you, but I will hurt you. And you have to be careful what you do to me, Leana is bonded to me after all."

Deciding the other dragon is in longer important, Osiris turns away and shifts into his drow form before slowly walking to Leana. He approaches her as unthreatening as he can and sits about 5 feet away. "Are you okay Leana? I am sorry if I scared you, I just needed to put your pet in his place." Osiris just watches her sadly, wanting to comfort her but afraid he will scare her more if he tries.

Le'vesh growls at Osiris, and shakes his head, "You're an idiot. You know that? Leana deserves better than you." He shifted into a human form, and winced at his shoulder and part of his upper back, the gashes still there, but smaller, and slowly healing. Le'vesh just sat, looking at Leana and Osiris talking... Well. Osiris talking at any rate. When Osiris came up to her, Leana stared at the floor, refusing to respond.

Even when he finished talking, she still didn't respond, shaking just slightly in fear. Leana shook her head, looking up at him finally with teary eyes. Leana finally spoke after way too long, "That was scary, Osiris... and it wasn't okay... You shouldn't have done that... and he isn't my pet..." Her voice sounded distant, and sad. Hurt. She sighed, and stood, walking to where Le'vesh was, "You're an idiot for provoking him. I'm saddled with idiots. Great. Why don't you guys just kill me while you're at it? I mean, its what'll happen in the end if your piss fight continues." She moved back to Osiris, and sat in front of him, silent again, but obviously wanting a hug.

Osiris hears the disgust coming from Le'vesh and replies mentally, "I never claimed that I deserved her." Despite the pain that accompanies this statement, Osiris takes some pleasure from the look and sound of pain that Le'vesh has. Osiris continues watching Leana as she takes in what he said and the situation that just happened.

"I am sorry that I scared you Leana. However, I believe that I did need to do that because otherwise he would of thought me weak and cowardly and would of continued to try and get between us." Osiris curls up as she moves away, feeling rejected as she goes to Le'vesh. At her comment and her return, however, he sits back up and looks at her hurt, "I would never do anything to hurt you Leana. Nothing." When she sits in front of him, Osiris hugs her and holds her close, trying to comfort her. "What can I do to make up for this?" Despite the question being directed at Leana, Osiris is waiting for some witty comment from the other dragon as well.

Le'vesh looked at Osiris and smirked, "Oh please. You aren't half the man she needs or deserves. You aren't even going in the same direction she wants. You're blind." He nursed his wound, but still looked at the two of them, a little jealous that she was in his arms. He shook his head, sighing and looked off, "I'm getting water. Don't leave without me."

He went off, and Leana looked at Osiris, "No. We aren't leaving him. That would be mean." She sighed and leaned into him, thinking, "This is all just nuts... you know that right? This whole dragon thing... You aren't making things any easier Osiris. I'm really upset at you both. I'm actually afraid that I will end up killed because of you two.... and he is right you know." Leana clung to Osiris, "You are blind to some things..."

"Never assumed to be the one she deserves. She is too good for a black outcast dragon like me," all of this is thought in Osiris's head, keeping it to himself. Osiris senses Le'vesh looking at them but keeps his attention on Leana. When she turns to Osiris as Le'vesh leaves, Osiris puts hands up submissively, "I had no plans to leave without him. Although it only because of you, not because I am worried about being mean to him."

As Leana leans into Osiris, he rubs her hair and back absentmindedly. "I assume by 'dragon thing,' you mean your internal situation." Looking down at the ground sadly, he sighs again, "Again I am sorry to have scared you, angered you, and to have caused more complications in your life." Lifting Leana's face to look at him, Osiris looks her straight in the eyes with a deep and intense gaze, "You must always remember that I will do all in my powers to keep you alive. I would die to save you if that was the cost." As she clings to him, he holds her tight. Despite the being called blind, he has a small understanding of what is being mentioned although he doesn't know how to react and is trying to accept how it feels inside himself before he acts on it. This attempt at internal discovery is visible in his eyes despite his efforts to hide it.

"Its fine... Thank you for apologizing... It means a lot that you feel sorry for it," Leana said, still cuddled up to his warmth, "It just... its unsettling..." She sighed, and closed her eyes, tired, "I'm gonna sleep a little. When Le'vesh comes back, don't wake me. We can either leave, or you can hunt and we sleep, or whatever you want I guess..." It wasn't long before she was actually asleep, and breathing softly.

A little while after that, Le'vesh came back, eyeing Osiris and Leana, "She fell asleep? Cute. So delicate in this form. So sweet too. She isn't nearly as feisty as she was in the past..." He moved close, sitting a couple feet in front of the two, his voice softer, "We really can't afford to put her in danger, and that includes from ourselves. We should probably avoid altercations, no matter how fun they may be."

"Sleep, I won't wake you. We can stay until you are fully rested." As Osiris watches Leana fall asleep cuddled up to him and keeps hold of her carefully, he thinks about everything that has happened since she has walked into the nest he was living at. "I still don't know what to do about what I feel for you," he mutters out loud.

When Le'vesh returns, Osiris makes no move or comment that shows acknowledgement to the other dragon. "She is perfect how she is, no matter how different she is from her past form and life. That is how I see her anyway." Looking up at the other dragon with no emotion in his face, he replies, "I will avoid putting her in as much danger as possible. We have a truce now as long as you really don't push me too far and I promise the same thing."

She was already out cold before he had said that, so Leana didn't hear him. She slept soundly, clinging to him protectively, breathing soft and shallow. She would shift occasionally, uncomfortable in her dreams, and would cling to Osiris tighter. Le'vesh watched her, sighing in annoyance and defeat. He would have to deal with this Dragon for a while longer for her benefit. He wasn't mad at her though, rather, mad at Osiris still for some reason or another.

"Yes... a truce... I agree that she is perfect, she is just different from how she used to be. Its a bit of a shock. I still wonder if she will really love you and accept you once she gains her memories back for real," Le'vesh said, looking around for a moment, before shifting into a small wolf form and curling up, "We should sleep too. We had been flying for a while."

Osiris looks back down at Leana as she clings even more to him in her sleep and wishes he could remove any discomfort she was feeling. Brushing her hair absentmindedly as he watches her sleep, Osiris hears the sigh that comes from the other dragon but does not react, keeping to his word of a peaceful truce. At Le'vesh's words however, he does speak softly and quietly, "I do not know if she will have feelings for me once everything comes back to her, but I do know she will accept me; All of her chose to bond with me as her dragon, the new Leana and the old one."

Taking the other dragon's advice, Osiris curls up around Leana, still in his drow form, and keeps her close as he attempts to drift off. However, while waiting for the oblivion of sleep, Osiris's mind is running with thoughts about Le'vesh's recent remarks and what is the reason behind him. Bristling unnoticed, Osiris vows to himself that unless Leana finds some way to remove the bond between them, he will never let Le'vesh come between him and his rider. After repeating this to himself a couple times, Osiris finally drifts off to sleep with Leana in his arms still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back