• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Choral Fixation; A Glee Inspired Roleplay (Accepting)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

Bohemian Rhapsody

queen

overview.

G
    lee clubs are taking over our schools! Just kidding, how could they? Most of them are just loser-filled clubs of wannabe superstars that sound like an un-autotuned version of your favorite popstar. The New Directions out of McKinley High School have only proved that, thanks a lot Porcelain. Now, if you really want to see a place that's been overtaken by their Glee Club, you should get a look at Seaside High's newest team, Chorale Fixation. Get it? It's a play on Oral- Oh, nevermind, I'll stay on track.

They've only been on the scene for one year but all of the show choir blogs say, or at least I've heard that they say because I'd never stoop to reading such garbage, that they're the next big thing. They could even out perform Vocal Adrenaline in their prime if given the chance, take that Jesse St. James! But what is it that makes Chorale Fixation so special?

Is it their sparkly new costumes for each competition that they can afford because they're a private institution? Those same pesky show choir blogs have commented that the only reason they're so good is because they recruit new members and are allowed to because of a loophole in the rule book. Most, though, would claim what makes them such a big threat is their lead vocalist. This stellar performer took the summer off to star in Broadway's revival of 'Carrie: The Musical', but now they're back and ready for the spotlight. Only question is, will it still be them leading the team to victory or have new voices and talents come to steal the spotlight away?

intro

roles

rules

and we are

choral
fixation!

genre

high school, musical, drama, romance

status

accepting

spots open

all

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
eyyy potential interest. Really wanna use a certain Broadway actor for this 👀

Character Sheet
Here is the character sheet! Can't wait to see what y'all come up with, also, feel free to make as many charas as you think you can handle : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back