• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Choose Your Own Adventure Plots?!?

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there~ I see you are interested in CYOA RolePlays. Good, because that's all you're going to find here. Let me explain further:

I have two different plots for a Choose Your Own Adventure RolePlay. I know that most RolePlays are
technically Choose Your Own Adventure on their own right, HOWEVER these are different. Pretty much, you're a lone character in a world that I created, where I control most of the characters. Of course, you're allowed to make your own characters, but I control most of the world, in which you pretty much have free will in.

The first plot is more of a romance-oriented RolePlay, but there are
definitely story elements to it as well. I like to refer to it as my Dating Sim plot, heh ^^

The second plot is more of a psychological, sci-fi kind of thing, but there are
definitely romance elements to it. However, unlike the first plot where romance is practically necessary for story progression, you can have platonic relationships with all of the characters and still be perfectly fine.

These plots are both originally 1x1, MxF plots, but I can see where more than one person would be able to join, and MxM is also possible, so that's a thing. Not really FxF, though, because then I'd have to create a whole new set of characters, and that would be a drag.

Alright, now that I've sat here and talked about them, let's actually explain the plots!

The mechanics of the first plot were actually inspired by watching some YouTubers play a D&D inspired tabletop RolePlay on Twitch (you may have heard of them: Cry and his friends). However, I know absolutely nothing about Dice RolePlays, so doing that's always fun- Anyways, as explained above, this storyline is more of a dating sim-esqe plot, with three totally different paths your character can take from the get-go. It takes place in a medieval, fantasy world, so there are many 'races' of creatures as well as magics, so that's always fun to explore. This RolePlay does have an ending that ties directly to a romantic relationship: it's triggered by a true love's kiss. Cheesy, I know, but people seem to like it.

Things to know:

• At the beginning of the story, your character will wake up with no memories, so make sure not to mention anything that may have occurred before the events of the RolePlay.
  • I like to illustrate places and such with a world I made in Minecraft specially for this storyline, so prepare yourself for the occasional Minecraft screenshot.
  • The place is quite realistic and dangerous, which means one thing. Your character is totally able to die. Remember that when you do dumb things.

And that's about it for this storyline~ PM me or post below if you're interested!

This plot is more of a 'jump in and go' type of thing. You don't make a character sheet at the beginning; your character is created through the RolePlay. I don't want to spoil too much, but know that this is a type of world-jumping RolePlay, in which you'll go to many different worlds and meet a lot of different kinds of people. Like the other, it's a fantasy-type RolePlay, where your character can be any of the magical races that you want them to be. Also like the other, your character doesn't have any memories. That's all I can say without giving everything away, so you'll have to PM me or post below if you want to know more (aka if you want to do the RolePlay)!

And yeah! That's pretty much it! I hope someone actually wants to do one of these >.<"

Both of you PM me please. Apologies for not getting to you sooner.

Hallow! #2 caught my attention. Since I've got no posts on this forum well, I can't send you a PM Y^Y Would it be okay for you to send me a PM with an e-mail or a skype contact or something, so I can get back to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back