• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Choose Your Own Adventure| OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon I think you might of taken my post a little too literal. When Horus told Mila to find the others he meant for her to use her telepathy to locate them not go find them and bring them to him when he was leaving the throne room.

No that's not bad except where is he? Also I guess tracks suits are a thing now even though that doesn't really fit 7th setting.
He's in the crowd some of the other characters are in. I didn't tag anyone so that whoever wanted to could. His nation has a modern style of dress; their technology is still limited to steampunk, though.

Last edited:
He's in the crowd some of the other characters are in. I didn't tag anyone so that whoever wanted to could. His nation has a modern style of dress; they're technology is still limited to steampunk, though.
Ok it just needs to a bit more obvious since it wasn't clear what city he was even in.

As for his clothes I guess that works it just feels kind of weird to me but I'm not here to start controlling how everyone should dress

Ok it just needs to a bit more obvious since it wasn't clear what city he was even in.

As for his clothes I guess that works it just feels kind of weird to me but I'm not here to start controlling how everyone should dress
Okay, what city are Horus and the others in? I haven't really had a chance to read all of the other posts, so I'm afraid all I really know is that they're in the Kingdom of the Sands (I think?).

Okay, what city are Horus and the others in? I haven't really had a chance to read all of the other posts, so I'm afraid all I really know is that they're in the Kingdom of the Sands (I think?).
Well to be fair that is because I was kind of lazy and forgot to give it a real name so it literally is called the kingdom of the sands but you also never said you even went there for that matter. For all I or maybe anyone knows you could be in the capital city of the cardinal empire

Well to be fair that is because I was kind of lazy and forgot to give it a real name so it literally is called the kingdom of the sands but you also never said you even went there for that matter. For all I or maybe anyone knows you could be in the capital city of the cardinal empire
Right. I edited the first part of my post to explain what country he went to, at least, so hopefully it's a little less abstract now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back