• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Choose Your Own Adventure| OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Currently I'm out at sea and experiencing serious connectivity issues with the internet. Still alive but the struggle is real lol

Is it me or is every character except for Horus having problems with being teleported

I would imagine teleporting to be fairly disorienting for someone's first time around so characters that have never experienced it before would probably be taken back by it in varying amounts. Plus I'd imagine Horus having teleported himself places before having grown use to his own magic and not suffer any problems.

I would imagine teleporting to be fairly disorienting for someone's first time around so characters that have never experienced it before would probably be taken back by it in varying amounts. Plus I'd imagine Horus having teleported himself places before having grown use to his own magic and not suffer any problems.
True

I'd have to agree with Rat.

For Mazzush, who has some experience with teleportation when living in the hidden monastery that taught her how to use and control her arcane arts, the last time she did that the connection somehow faltered and she got lost, winding up in an entirely different place than where she and the one teleporting her were supposed to end up.

For Kaudri, he was mainly worried it would tear his wings and doesn't have experience with that type of magic.

Is it me or is every character except for Horus having problems with being teleported
I haven't replied, but as for my character, teleportation wouldn't upset him in some way since he regularly does a similar planeswalking spell.

Also, forgive me for not replying regularly. I insist that I'm still here and have not been replying for either I am busy or too lethargic and have subsequently slept. As I type this, I'm on public transport using my data instead of the superior home wi-fi. I'll try to reply as soon as I get home, and hopefully I can reply for the next few days.

Chrysmorphs don't have the capability of magic thus can be quite effected by even the most docile spells like a simple teleportation spell

I'm kind of wondering what is happening with the part Horus is mentioned in but at the same time I have no problem with it regardless

Just wanted to expand a little on the capabilities of the telepathic link. The part where Horus is mentioned is a glimpse/flash that appears in Elise's mind caused by Horus, letting it be known that he helped her out.

Updated my Character sheet for the Chrysmorphs

i added a military spoiler for those who are interested in seeing the army of the chrysmorphs

Can I get a bit of description the outer castle and the city itself, Zhara is going to be going out of the castle and among the city, but I wanted to have a better image of the layout and characteristics before I went about assuming what she would see and get into.

Can I get a bit of description the outer castle and the city itself, Zhara is going to be going out of the castle and among the city, but I wanted to have a better image of the layout and characteristics before I went about assuming what she would see and get into.
The only feature that matters is that there is a large river that runs through the city in front of the palace with a bridge made of gold going across it. Other then that it would be similar to how you would describe ancient egypt.

Oh and there is also a statue of Isis at the center of the city and there is also a temple for her as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back