• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Choose Your Own Adventure| OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Werewolf Dieties:

Conri- Wolf King, Wolf or Knowledge, Thought, Wisdom, Speech, & Divination. (Spirit of Magic) Wise Wolf of the North. Conri symbolizes Autumn.

Lupa- Wolf Queen, Wolf of Motherhood, Children, Astrology, Stars, Peace, Balance, & Dreams. (Spirit of Visions) Gentle Wolf of the South. Symbolizes Spring.

Anubis- Wolf of the Underworld, Dead, Grief, Funerals, & Spirits. (Spirit of Death) Noble Wolf of the East. Anubis symbolizes Winter.

Fenrir- Wolf of Fire, War, Bloodlust, Murder, Chains, Prison, & Evil (Spirit of Destruction) Fierce Wolf of the West. Fenrir symbolizes Summer.

These are the four dieties of werewolves across the world the werewolves honor and respect.

Werewolf Dieties:

Conri- Wolf King, Wolf or Knowledge, Thought, Wisdom, Speech, & Divination. (Spirit of Magic) Wise Wolf of the North. Conri symbolizes Autumn.

Lupa- Wolf Queen, Wolf of Motherhood, Children, Astrology, Stars, Peace, Balance, & Dreams. (Spirit of Visions) Gentle Wolf of the South. Symbolizes Spring.

Anubis- Wolf of the Underworld, Dead, Grief, Funerals, & Spirits. (Spirit of Death) Noble Wolf of the East. Anubis symbolizes Winter.

Fenrir- Wolf of Fire, War, Bloodlust, Murder, Chains, Prison, & Evil (Spirit of Destruction) Fierce Wolf of the West. Fenrir symbolizes Summer.

These are the four dieties of werewolves across the world the werewolves honor and respect.
Alright I'll add these to the lore when I get the chance

Most of the conversations and stuff seems to either be done or wrapping up in the dining hall of the palace. We could have a transition to the next day soon where the party sets off to begin the adventure proper if most of us are alright with that.

We should also discuss here what direction we want the story to go in so we can best include everyone.

Most of the conversations and stuff seems to either be done or wrapping up in the dining hall of the palace. We could have a transition to the next day soon where the party sets off to begin the adventure proper if most of us are alright with that.

We should also discuss here what direction we want the story to go in so we can best include everyone.
You might be right because even with the werewolf attack i was not sending Horus after that and no one else seems to be going anywhere

I suppose we can put it up to a vote to decide similarly to how the last transition was handled. If everyone seems to be alright with it then either you or whoever wants to can handle the transition.

I suppose we can put it up to a vote to decide similarly to how the last transition was handled. If everyone seems to be alright with it then either you or whoever wants to can handle the transition.
Yeah we could do that I guess

I too would be fine with a transition to the next day. While we are waiting to see what some of the others think we may as well start discussing where we would like the story to go like where we may want the party to go (north or west for example) and what they may encounter in their travel there.

I too would be fine with a transition to the next day. While we are waiting to see what some of the others think we may as well start discussing where we would like the story to go like where we may want the party to go (north or west for example) and what they may encounter in their travel there.
Well unless they are leaving the continent they can only go north

I've made my entry. A little rushed but I saw we were getting ready to transition and I was like crap crap crap!! I'm down for the idea of voting

Oof, only started an admittedly not much needed discussion with my character with the others, but since everyone is voting for a transition, I'm up for that as well.

Oof, only started an admittedly not much needed discussion with my character with the others, but since everyone is voting for a transition, I'm up for that as well.

Could potentially have Flotsam's question be asked when everyone is heading out the next day if need be. Though I suppose that would depend on if we are transitioning right away or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back