• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children of Villainy: Players' Conversations

Okay, I think we're about ready to start! Because you're all from different villages, and I only sort of have a map (laziness isn't good in a DM but eh) we'll all meet on the road at a small tavern. My dad always said that the best stories start in taverns.
We should be starting sometime Wednesday. I'll make the first post as Jessie, and that'll be your guys' cue to start. If anyone wants to jump in, you'll be free to do so until I say otherwise. We still have two spots for Bihaal and one for Roger.
Sound good to everyone?

Also updated the lore. Y'all be meeting each other at Veronica's Tavern.
Also my stars I sound so pretentious in my lore descriptions...

Whaaat? I haven't been getting notifications for this. I think they just randomly stopped one day? There's, like, two new pages. x_x

Here's the thing I've noticed: Usually, unless you're tagged or quoted in a post, it won't notify you. Anyone else notice this?

RPN's been behaving for me for a little while! butyeah other times I've noticed that can happen. it is painful

Here's the thing I've noticed: Usually, unless you're tagged or quoted in a post, it won't notify you. Anyone else notice this?
Sometimes Its not even then. I figured the best thing to do is just check up on everything that's still alive or I'm hoping that's still alive XD

Notifications are sometimes haywire for me. Just depends on very precise measurements involving the phase of the moon.

Thanks Svisttt :) I'm going to wait until someone either interacts with me or everyone has posted, just FYI y'all.

I'm pretty sure there is, just checked the character page and it seems like there's 1 spot left for Roger Daveedi and 3 for Bihaal Dyrone.

Safe bet is to just go ahead and make a CS and Yatasal will take a look at sometime.

Other question; there wouldn't happen to be magic in this universe, would there?
Inina had an arcane teacher and practiced the dark arts so yes. Can't remember if it was stated exactly how common it was though. Also I'd recommend reading up on the different sections before making a character.

I've read all the lore and villain stories, did I miss something? Besides current character sheets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back