• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children of Villainy: Players' Conversations

Yatasal

Currently on hiatus...
Players' Conversation
Talk! Make friends! Be free, internet people!

The Main Thread
Please ask questions about the world in the OOC thread.
Any character questions not pertaining to the world but to your individual character may
be asked with a personal message to myself.

Last edited:
Hi omggg <3 v excited for this, I'll see about making a character tomorrow because it's like 6 in the morning right now and I should not be awake gjbarjby

also I swear to god the that song thing sounds so familiar but I refuse to google it

I love it when rpn doesn't give me notifications for when the rp is made XD
hopefully I can get a character up soon.

Oh! Any one else thinking of being one of Jeala's twins? Thinking maybe we can plan a few things out for them?
PM me please!

Alright, let me go fix that.

Also! Inina's children have been taken care of. We're still waiting on characters for every other villain. Even if there are too many characters for a particular spot, go ahead and apply! If I like your character, I'll add you into the RP.

Yatasal Yatasal Hey just made my character a male due to the high amount of females, let me know if that's all good, still have the other sheet saved if you guys prefer the original not that there's a big difference.

This look real interesting. Mind if I made a character and joined, perhaps as the son of Bihaal? I know, I know, my profile is new--I'm coming back from a two year hiatus and couldn't remember my password--so if you need proof of competence-ness, I'd be happy to show you.

This look real interesting. Mind if I made a character and joined, perhaps as the son of Bihaal? I know, I know, my profile is new--I'm coming back from a two year hiatus and couldn't remember my password--so if you need proof of competence-ness, I'd be happy to show you.

hi!! I'm not the GM or anything but I assume all you gotta do is submit a CS and see if Yatasal accepts it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back